Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryu and Akalia only!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ryu and Akalia only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryu and Akalia only!

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 11, 2013 4:08 pm

It was amazing how Rydel lost her focus when he started to explain, Elliot could see that she was thinkin about something.. Something very important, but he couldn't just ask her what was that about. He could only concentrate on the task at hand. Though her words were right at place, he also wanted to know more about the lives of the patients here, his father more accurately. Though everything about it was kept a secret from Elliot he was going to uncover this mystery, he kept his distance from everyone just to prepare himself for this day, now there was no turning back. He made a 'hmmm' sound as she finished speaking, though he could agree with her. It was probably bad if she got in the spirits hands, she saved him once he was going to return that favor, though he was hoping that it didn't come to that. "Don't worry, I wasn't planing on leaving until I finish what I started. Though we need to make some sort of greeting that only both of us know.. So that the spirits won't try to trick us if we get separated." He moved his look away slightly to the side, looking at the door they came in through. "We still don't know where the spirits are located, but I get a strange feeling that there are spirits that can do many things.." Elliot hit his own knee with his right hand. "Even he.."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sat May 18, 2013 9:20 am

Rydel looked at him when she had finished speaking. She was hiding the secret of why she was really here from him, but was he doing the same thing? And if so, why was he really here? "What kind of greeting?" she asked, tilting her head as she watched him. She saw him glance at the door through which they had entered. She nodded, agreeing with him. "They're probably everywhere. A lot of people died here." She looked towards the door then looked back at him again. "What kinds of things?" She saw him hit his knee with his hand. "Please tell me you made yourself do that....wait, what were you saying? You said 'even he...' then you trailed off without finishing the thought." She heard a big boom come from the kitchen part of the cafeteria. "What was that?!" She frowned and got up. "I'll go look. Stay here, you aren't strong enough yet." She took one flashlight with her. Pushing open the kitchen door, she slipped in through the opening. There was a hole in the ceiling where it had collapsed in on itself. That must have been the noise. She saw a big steel door with red paint-or blood- on it that said 'Don't eat the meat!' That must be the freezer, she thought. She opened it, curious as to what was still inside. The note on the door said that what was inside was the meat for the food. "EW!" She screamed, slamming the door shut when she saw what was inside. She ran out of the kitchen and ran back to Elliot. "They ate the dead bodies for meat here! They were cannibals! EWWWW!!!!" She sat down and rested her head on the table, covering it with her arms.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 18, 2013 4:21 pm

Elliot was trying to calm himself, if what he was thinking was true then it would just crush his spirit. He didn't want to believe it, heck he wasn't going to believe it. There was no proof that his father was trying to kill him, but there was always a posibility. Only time would tell, but under these circumstances it wouldn't surprise him. "Well.. Something so stupid that the spirits will never think of trying to do or say.." But given the fact that this was a mental institute, there were sure a lot of crazy people with crazy thoughts. "Considering this to be a very 'crazy' place, they could be anywhere.. It's best to keep our guard up just in case." He spoke as his hand was still shaking, this was bad, his nerves were reacting to all of this. Even Rydel noticed it, this isn't so important to talk about. His eyes were still full of life as he looked at Rydel. "Don't worry, it's nothing.. It's still me, there is no way I would let them control me. I hate darkness.." You could say he was afraid of being alone, wandering inside the black. He had bad nightmares about him walking through an abandoned facility, his only friend was his flashlight that helped him walk through the darkness.. Before he knew it the flashlight would stop working and he would be consumed by darkness.. This situation felt the same way. Rydel noticed something in the kitchen, before he could stand up and investigate she told him to stay put. Honestly, walking around in an unknown and scary place was the guys job, though she didn't mind going alone. After a few seconds as she investigated Elliot heard her scream and jumped up in an instant, though jumping up like that made him feel dizzy it didn't matter as long as she was okay. She ran out of the kitchen and sat back down on her sit as she was resting her head on the table. Cannibals? Truth be told it wouldn't be something new to hear. "Maybe they were using the human meat to feed something.." Cannibalism didn't do them any good though, but if there was something that could eat the human meat like that it would prove the spirits useful to take out anyone who tried to enter the institute. His eyes widened as the thought of some creature roaming free inside the hospital was dangerous. "After you calm down we should leave this cafeteria. The 'thing' that's eating the meat is going to be back here in no time.."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm

Rydel lifted her head and nodded, her eyes wide with fright. "Let's keep going. Those bodies looked relatively fresh." She noticed her was shaking, probably still freaked about what had happened. She realized she had dropped her flashlight in the kitchen. "I'll be right back. Gotta get the flashlight." She jogged to the kitchen door then slowed to a walk. She tiptoed in and grabbed the flashlight off the floor. As she picked it up, it shined into the freezer. The bodies were gone! But the telltale puddles of blood on the floor remained. She hurried out of the kitchen and back to Elliot. "Okay. Let's go. The bodies are gone. Whatever is eating them, it's here." She helped him up and put her arm around his waist again, because he seemed unsteady. When she had come running out the first time he had stood up and seemed to get really dizzy. She didn't want him to end up falling over or something. "Let's go out that door," she said, pointing to a door in the back. As they walked towards it, she heard a chair scraping over the tile. "Ookay! We're going now!" She hurried him out of the cafeteria and closed the doors behind them. She looked and noticed that there was a chain and lock on the door but the lock was open. She decided to keep whatever was in the cafeteria in there so she closed the lock. The door would be able to open a little bit but not enough for it to escape. As she turned to keep walking down the hallway, she heard the doors creak open then she heard the chain rattling as it reached its limit. Turning to look back, she saw a decaying hand reach through the opening and try to undo the lock. "Oh no..." she whispered, backing up. She bumped into Elliot but was too frightened to notice.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Elliot had a hard time moving his legs, they still were in shock from the encounter with the previous spirit. Relatively fresh bodies could only mean that the innocent bystanders who just happened to be at the bad place at a bad time. Just thinking about it made him feel sick, how could anybody do that to a human being? But then again after all of the things he had experienced so far this was probably the worst thing he could imagine. He didn't speak focusing on a plan if the creature or whatever it was attacked them out of nowhere. But before he could react it all already started, Rydel helped him out of the cafeteria, honestly he will have to thank her for everything she has done for him. That is if they made it out alive. Going out of the cafeteria made his blood circulate a bit, Elliot felt a lot better than a moment ago. Before he knew it the monster already tried to break the chains and go after them, there was only one thing they could do at this moment. Rydel bumped into Elliot, he quickly put his hand on her shoulder. "You have to run. I'll make it chase me." Truth be told Elliot was a lot faster than Rydel, that is why he was afraid that if it came after them that Rydel wouldn't make it without getting caught. This way her chances of survival dramatically increased, while Elliot's decresed by 60%, though his chances of surviving were slim if Rydel got caught. He moved his hand back to his side as he walked in front of Rydel blocking her view of the door that was being breached. "Ill drive it to the south wing of the institute, there is the staff room where security guards kept their stuff. You go to the west wing, there is a supply room there." The chain on the door made a loud sound as it started to crack. "Try to find some bateries for your flashlight. 'Throughout the darkness, a beam of light shined brighter than a star", don't forget that. I'll come looking for you as soon as I deal with it. It wasn't a well made up plan, but it was better than nothing. "And whatever you do, don't trust anybody. Not even me." The only advice that made sense, inside this hospital nothing was safe. "Go!" The door wouldn't hold out much longer, he was going to stay there until Rydel starts running. The best way to make someone chase you is to provoke them, which he already had in mind.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sat May 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Rydel's heart stopped cold when she heard his idea. "No...." she whispered, then louder," NO." She crossed her arms over her chest and stared him down. "I'm not leaving you here. It'll get you!" She frowned,"please...." She knew it was no use arguing with him. The monster would escape soon...and they were wasting precious escape time. "Come with me," she begged, grabbing his hand and trying to pull him with her. She wasn't strong enough to move him. She let go of his hand and sighed. "Promise me you'll get away and come find me. Don't do anything stupid. I'll be in the lobby....meet me there as soon as possible...okay?" She heard the chain begin to break. "Elliot," she pleaded," Don't. Do. Anything. Stupid." She bit her lip. "I don't know the way to the lobby...I'll get lost. What if I do get lost? We're gonna die!" She ran her fingers through her hair. "This is too much. I just wanted to explore. Not almost die!" She shook her head. "Okay. I'm gonna run that way," she pointed down the dark hallway. "Remember. Lobby. As soon as possible." She turned and began to jog away before stopping in her tracks. She ran back and gave him a hug and a gentle kiss on the cheek before running into the dark end of the hallway. She turned the corner and ran through a maze of hallways. She heard ghostly moans and shrieks emitting from the rooms around her and it only made her speed up. Once she reached the lobby, she slammed the doors closed behind her and began searching the drawers for batteries. She grabbed as many as were in the drawer and stuck them in her backpack. How long would it take for Elliot to escape the monster? She hoped it didn't take too long. She began to worry and started to pace the floor.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun May 19, 2013 1:32 pm

Elliot was short on time, there was nothing he could say that would reassure Rydel that he would be safe. He was still a bit skeptic about his own plan, could he really out run this monster? Guess the risk was just too high, but there was no other choice. He just kept quiet as Rydel tried to pull him to go with her, he wasn't going to let her die, not like this. No one could have predicted that this would happen if they came to investigate, it wasn't a surprise that she was afraid of dying, even Elliot was. But this was his choice, he would risk his life for her, to repay her for saving him earlier. "Lobby, soon as possible. Got it." He spoke, though he couldn't guarantee that it would turn out like that he just couldn't say anything else. He turned around slightly as she started to jog only to be surprised from her hug and kiss, it made him feel strange, his heart probably skipped a beat. Moments later Rydel has already left leaving the confused Elliot behind, though his confusion would have to wait as he heard the chains breaking and hearing the monster scream as it came at full speed. Elliot couldn't catch a good look at it, he didn't have time, all he could do was try to outrun it for now. There was another reason why he wanted to go to the south wing. There wasn't any electricity, all he could do was blindly run through the halls as he struggled to find his way to the south wing, the monster was only getting closer and closer.. Before he knew it his legs couldn't take any more, he was exhausted but he couldn't stop, his breathing was heavy as he tried to inhale some oxygen but it was no use, the atmosphere was just too heavy and it started to affect him. He couldn't give up, there was no way he will give up. But this time he was fortunate to be on the right path, but he could feel the monsters breath on his neck, the floor in front of him was made of rotten wood. Just a little more... The monster leaped forward and struck Elliot with it's claws making him lose his balance and fall on the rotten floor. Elliot back had three large wounds from the creatures claws, making him scream from the pain. He couldn't move, the creature slowly closing in on it's pray. You could hear the wood underneath him crack from the pressure of the impact. But even though he was on the ground and couldn't move Elliot had a grin on his face. "Bingo!" He used his fist to hit the wooden floor making the planks break, the floor opened as both Elliot and the creature fell down in a ten meter drop. Elliot hit his head pretty hard as he connected with the concrete ground, everything around him went black as he slowly loosed his consciousness.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun May 26, 2013 11:06 am

Rydel stopped pacing, her heard stopping cold, when she heard a big crash echo from the south wing. "Elliot," she choked out. She ran down the hallway leading towards the south wing. The door was blocked by the ceiling that had fallen in a while ago. She threw aside ceiling tiles and wood until she could push the door open enough to slip through. She continued running down the dark halls, getting more lost as she ran. "Elliot!" She called, hoping to hear him reply. She hoped he wasn't injured, or at least not too badly. She turned left at a fork in the hallway and eventually stopped. It was a dead end. She turned around and ran down the right hallway which led onward. She heard another crash and screamed as part of the ceiling broke and fell behind her, blocking the path that she had come from. "Dang it!" She cried, stomping her foot in frustration. This place was too dangerous! She tried to pull away some of the debris but it was too heavy. She sighed and turned around and began running again. She turned down different hallways, the air getting heavier and the light fading away. Soon, only the light of her flashlight let her see. It was hard to breathe and she coughed, trying to take in some oxygen. It let a ribbon of air down her throat and she tried to suck in another breath. Lights popped before her eyes, stars shining, she knew she was going to pass out from lack of oxygen. She took one labored step after another, deeper into the hallway. She saw a black pit and shined her light down into it. About 10 meters down lay Elliot. She gasped, then coughed, cursing the lack of oxygen. She sat on the edge of the pit then let herself drop. She winced as her ankles took the landing hard. She had landed right next to Elliot. "Elliot!" She whispered, then louder. "Elliot!" She pulled some debris off of him and positioned herself so his head rested on her lap. She repeated his name, over and over again, hoping for a reply, for any sign that he was still alive.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun May 26, 2013 2:59 pm

Static. It was all that surrounded Elliot as he laid on the cold ground, but he couldn't feel pain, he felt nothing. Was it because of the lack of oxygen or was it because his nerves were shocked? All he knew that he was surrounded in darkness, even if he couldn't move his body everything around him felt alien to him. He opened his eyes only to find himself floating in darkness with a beam of light that somehow fought just to reach him. "Done already?" The voice echoed inside of him and was slowly taking apart pieces of his soul. "Are you satisfied with yourself?" It felt so familiar, judgmental, you could see that the voice was speaking directly at him. "Is it time for you to die, my son?" The last sentence shook Elliot, he started to scream deep inside of his mind. "You will not be forgotten! I will free your soul!" Even at his current state Elliot was desperate to change his fathers fate, the dark fate of staying in limbo. But the beam of light slowly faded as Elliot struggled to free himself. "Goodbye.. Elliot." With that the cold feeling came back to him. His limbs felt heavy as he felt the pain of the impact of the ground. He slowly woke up, feeling a familiar scent next to him. "Father.. I will free you from darkness..." Elliot spoke, Rydel could hear him clearly, because of the fall he had a nosebleed and some blood in his throat. But other than the bruises and cuts he was alright. "Don't go... the light will never fade.." He was still delusional, though he still could picture the image of his father clearly in his mind, the only thing that kept him going now was only hope. Hope that someday they will reunite and say their goodbyes for good. Still he couldn't move forward like this, he couldn't make a girl worry about him this much. But then again, he was glad to be alive..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun May 26, 2013 4:15 pm

Rydel saw his eyes stir behind his eyelids and hope sparked within her. She waited patiently for him to wake up or do something. Then he spoke. He said he would free his father from the darkness. She frowned. "Elliot...what are you talking about?" He didn't seem to hear her, though. He continued to speak as if talking to his father. She sighed. He had clearly hit his head pretty hard. His nose was bleeding and she frowned. "That's not good." She had a spare shirt in her backpack and she tore off a piece of fabric. She gently pressed it to his nose, stopping the flow of blood. She had to get him sitting up so the blood wouldn't go back because she knew that was bad. She pulled him up into a sitting position, letting his back rest against her chest. She didn't know how long it would take him to wake up. She cast a quick glance around them, hoping the beast was gone. She couldn't tell if it was here or not. So far, she hadn't heard anything or seen anything to prove it was here. She gently smoothed Elliot's hair with her hand, hoping he'd wake up soon. She heard a voice whisper to her. "Rydel....." Rydel froze before calling out. "Who's there?" The voice spoke again, this time easy to recognize. It was the voice of her boyfriend who had been in this hospital. "Rydel why did you let them take me away? Didn't you love me?" "Of course I loved you!" She cried out," but you needed help! I thought they were going to help you!" She burst into tears, a picture of him on the day they had taken him away clear in her mind. A stray tear slid down her cheek and slipped down onto Elliot's face. She forgot where she was. She heard the voice one more time. "Rydel...find me." Then the voice was gone. She wept quietly.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun May 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Echoes only remained in his voice, but somebodies voice overcame those echoes. Rydel.. Elliot could feel her next to him, well this was embarrassing. Acting all cool like that and then ending up like this, guess being a hero wasn't what it was cracked up to be anymore. But then again where was the monster, it didn't matter.. Because half of the blood on him wasn't even his, guess it sustained some damage or completely vanished. Even then he had a cold feeling, he couldn't see quite alright but he kept his eyes shut as he heard Rydel talking to herself. After hearing all of that he felt that she felt enormous pain, loosing a loved one.. Which meant his father really did talk to him, even Rydel's loved person whoever it was talked to her right now. Only their conversation wasn't like the one he had with his father, it felt slightly more.. Dread. To him it felt like a heart breaking in pieces, right in front of his eyes the tear that fell on his face spoke a thousand words. Guess he wasn't the only person around here that was alive and in so much pain, they were more alike. Though at least she hasn't thought about suicide, unlike Elliot who had a weak mind years back. But this time it was different. "Rydel.." He spoke gently. Elliot wasn't going to let her face her troubles alone, he was there, even here in darkness Elliot wasn't going to let her fall deep and lose herself. Even if he has to break every bone in his body, he wasn't going to let her lose. It felt all like a suicidal mission to him, but he loved challenges. "Are you okay..? Are you hurt?" He asked gently trying to regain some strength from the fall, his nerves were shocked from the excess damage of the fall, but it would be okay if he rest for a while.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Mon May 27, 2013 10:04 am

Rydel was staring into the darkness, trying to conjure up his picture again, but it was gone. She closed her eyes and tilted her head down, trying not to cry. She opened her eyes and saw blood on Elliot's body. Her eyes widened. How much of it was his? Did any of it come from the beast? There was still no sign of it. It had disappeared. But it must have been injured from the fall. What wouldn't be injured from a fall like that? Especially when you add in the falling debris. She was puzzling this over for a minute before she closed her eyes again. Then she heard her name and her head snapped up. Who had said it? "Patch?" She whispered, hoping he had decided to come back to talk to her again. But then she heard the voice again and her heart broke a little more. It was just Elliot...wait! Elliot! She quickly looked down at him and sure enough, he had spoken to her. "I'm fine," she lied, hoping he would think she was telling the truth. Without thinking, she stroked his hair and smiled. "How are you feeling?" She asked, knowing they had better to try start moving soon before anything else attacked them. Maybe there were some stairs around here....She was afraid to shine the light around and reveal what kind of room they were in. This place was creepy in every single room. She didn't really want to know what room they were in.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Mon May 27, 2013 11:26 am

With everything that was going on it wouldn't surprise him for Rydel to lie to him. She wasn't okay, Elliot could feel that much. He gently pulled himself up to a sitting position as he moved his look around the room, a meter to his right and he would have fallen right onto a surgical scalpel. Now that would have probably hurt. "I'm okay.. I think. When I lured it here I was thinking for it to fall in alone, but this was even more effective." Elliot laughed scratching his head as he didn't pay much attention to the pain, if he does make a big deal about it Rydel will just worry about him and that may cost her own life. The room was filled with surgical equipment, though there was no mistaking it.. "This is where they conducted experiments on the people that stayed in the hospital." Back when he was investigating the hospital a few months ago, Elliot came across some documents that talked about some kind of powers. Patients inside of this mental institute were used like rats, but when an experiment went wrong a lot of people died. No one could explain what happened in the mental institute, but Elliot was getting closer to the truth even if he didn't like the sound of it. "The atmosphere here is quite different. It smells of death." The only word that could describe this place, it was worse than hell.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed May 29, 2013 4:25 pm

Rydel saw a surgical scalpel nearby and was so glad that he hadn't landed on it. That would have caused a lot more damage. She nodded and forced a smile. "Well, I see your plan kind of fell through....get it? Fell...hehe...through...hehe...yeah..." Her joke kind of fell flat. HAHA Get it? FELL FLAT. Okay I'm done. She then noticed the surgical equipment around the room. "Experiments?" She squeaked. Images of patients being forced to undergo torturous experiments flooded her mind. Had they experimented on Patch? She forced that thought from her mind. It was too painful to even consider. She bit her lip. "Lots of people must have died here...oh that's just horrible!" She covered her eyes with her hands once her gaze fell on some instruments with what looked like old blood on them. "We should get out of here. If patients died here, they might be wandering around. I don't want to run into anymore ghosts."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 30, 2013 1:37 pm

Elliot wasn't in the kind of mood to laugh. His head did hurt but then again he couldn't even make an expression on his face. He was carefully studying the room, analyzing it in his head, it was like he was collecting data inside of his head, for future reference if needed. Avoiding the joke that Rydel made he looked around the room, trying to find a way out. "Yes, experiments. But I shouldn't talk about it here, I get the feeling that somebody is watching us." It was just that kind of bad feeling, like in a horror movie as the hunter hunted down it's prey. Was it the monster he faced a few minutes ago or was it a new ghost? He didn't want to comment about the deaths of all the people, at the back of his mind he didn't even want to think about the possibilities of all the things that happened. Elliot somehow managed to stand up dusting of his clothes before looking at the door. "Guess they are just 'dying' to see us."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:31 pm

Rydel felt a little hurt when he ignored her joke. But she knew it had been a bad joke anyway. She busied herself by looking around the room for an exit. "How do we get out of here?" she asked, glancing over at Elliot. She stood up and brushed the dust off of herself. She was about to walk around the room to find an exit when she heard Elliot crack a joke. She giggled. "That joke was almost worse than mine." She noticed a big patch of dust on his back and she stepped closer and brushed it off. She realized she was touching him and she blushed, quickly removing her hand. She hoped the darkness hid the color that had rose to her cheeks. She cleared her throat. "So. Um. We need to find an exit." She started walking around the room, trying a few doors as she went. They were locked.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:48 pm

Elliot moved through the dark avoiding most of the rubble that has fallen. He noticed that Rydel was touching him which really did make him surprised as his face went slightly red, he acted oblivious though as he searched for the exit. There was a source of light behind some rubble. He started to move the big pile making a way, as he moved it the sound echoed throughout the room as the rocks fell to the ground. "There's probably an emergency light behind the rubble. Ill clear the path, you just have to wait a little while, okay?" He spoke as he used his strength, making him really put an effort into it as he started to sweat a bit. Physically underneath all of it he was very well built, he would do various training regime to make his body match his intelligence. A strong mind in a weak body wasn't an option, not anymore. He had a hunch that a life or death situation would occur at some point in his life, but this really was too much.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:32 pm

Rydel had drifted farther away from Elliot as she tried different doors. One door opened and a body fell out, decaying and stinking. She yelped and danced away from the body, covering her nose and mouth with her hands. She went over to Elliot and shook her head. "Not waiting, I'm helping." She knew she wasn't as strong as him, he seemed to be very well built. Though he did seem to be straining himself to move the rubble. She began moving smaller pieces and more of the light was revealed. She quickly removed as much as she could, not wanting to turn around and see the body. She turned around anyway to look at it and frowned. Where did it go? She looked down and screamed. It was right at her feet, staring up at her. She screamed again and hid behind Elliot.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:49 pm

Elliot couldn't believe at how Rydel was acting stubbornly, were all girls like this? Truth be told he didn't spend his high school life communicating with people, in fact Elliot was known as the most silent person in their whole generation, hard to believe isn't it? Well, even Elliot saw the corpse that came out of the door, which made him get a sour expression on his face. "Obviously there was no need to find that corpse." Elliot added as he continued to move rubble from their path, to his surprise it was half way done, thanks to Rydel it moved a bit faster. Before he knew it Rydel's scream broke his concentration. It took him only seconds to notice the corpse when he turned around to see it, you could guess what Elliot's reaction was... With no hesitation he slammed his foot into the corpses skull, truth be told deep inside he always wanted to do something like this. The corpse though was still twitching, trying to move away, but Elliot kept his foot firmly down, pinning it to the ground. "Guess he wants to play?" What was more weird is that Elliot had a grin on his face, letting a chuckle escape his lips as if he was enjoying this situation. The stench from the body was almost unbearable, as if the flesh just became to rot away...
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:21 pm

Rydel watched in horror as Elliot swiftly brought his foot down onto the corpse's skull. It was twitching still and trying to movie. She held her hands over her mouth in shock, her eyes wide. Then Elliot began to chuckle and grin. He was enjoying this? She shook her head quickly. "Well I don't want to play! We need to get out of here! Er...stall him....it.....yeah." She quickly began clearing the rubble again. There were some bigger pieces that were hard to remove but after some grunting and hard pushing they rolled out of the way. Eventually the path was clear. "Let's go! What do we do about him though..." She said, her eyes drifting towards the corpse then quickly moving away.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:38 am

The corpse wouldn't stay still, it just kept moving and trying to stand up, but Elliot wouldn't allow that to happen. For him the dead should stay dead, their souls should go to Heaven or Hell depending on the person. But seeing a live corpse, it did shock him, he couldn't show fear. Even if he was scared he had to endure it for Rydel. Rydel did a lot of work to allow them passage out of the room, but as soon as she finished her sentence Elliot kicked the corpse. It howled, but Elliot didn't know if it was because of the pain or rage. Elliot then again kicked the corpse making it slide on the ground a meter away. He took one big piece of rubble and threw it at the corpses skull, shattering it completely. "Dead people should stay dead." He spoke without any sympathy, those words seemed as cold as ice itself. Good thing the room wasn't well lit, it helped in hiding the blood and the scattered pieces of it's brain... But even though it was a corpse moving, Elliot felt as if he killed another human being. He felt sick, he himself felt like a monster. Keeping his head down, hands in his pockets he walked past Rydel. He needed to stay calm, walking towards the exit he gave off an odd aura of loneliness and confusion.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Rydel flinched and looked away as Elliot picked up a piece of rubble and shattered the corpse's skull. She bit her lip and kept her eyes away from the gruesome scene. As he walked past, she began following him. He didn't look particularly happy. She caught up to him and linked her arm through his, hoping her presence would cheer him up a bit. "Where do we go next?" She asked, glancing around nervously. This place grew creepier with every step they took. She accidently kicked a piece of plaster from the ceiling and it skittered across the floor, making her jump.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2