Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britt, Siegfried, and Ryu only :)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Britt, Siegfried, and Ryu only :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Britt, Siegfried, and Ryu only :)

Post  Siegfried Thu May 16, 2013 6:40 pm

Nodding, he sat down and then put his bag beside him. "Nice to meet you too Melody" He couldn't help but smile when Melody giggled. 'Ahhhh she's so cute' "It's okay" Lars just stared at Melody while she talked to him, completely forgetting about his lunch. "I'm not really looking forward to it but I think it would be fun" He said as he smiled. The thought of skipping the event was erased from his mind now that he has someone to go with.
Siegfried
Siegfried

Back to top Go down

Britt, Siegfried, and Ryu only :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Britt, Siegfried, and Ryu only :)

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Melody nodded "I think it would be fun too! Since my sister is coming shes gonna be a real joker." she smiled and offered him her corn muffin "Corn muffin?" she asked, her cheeks alittle pink, but she was smiling and giggling, and taking a liking to his cute boy. "Its gonna be a exciting night! You, me, my sister and her friend." she looked over at her sister who was eating and no friend. She looked at Lars again "or us three" she giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Siegfried Thu May 16, 2013 7:26 pm

'I wonder what will happen tonight..' Lars is really enjoying himself right now. He nodded in agreement. "Ohh I see, I have a feeling that tonight will be awesome" As he was offered a corn muffin, he can feel his tummy growling but he didn't want to take it because he was feeling shy. "It's okay, I'm full. Thanks though" Smiling, he noticed that the other guy disappeared. "The guy seems to have disappeared.." He looked around to see if the guy was there but he wasn't so he just shrugged it off. Turning his attention back to Melody, he leaned a bit towards her and brushed her hair. "You know.. you're really cute" Surprisingly, he had the courage to tell her that. Lars was smiling at her whilst blushing slightly.
Siegfried
Siegfried

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 16, 2013 7:42 pm

Melody blushed when he said she was cute "w-well thanks! I appriciate the compliment." she giggled "no one has ever told me that except my father and my sister." she heard his stomach and she laughed "Come on, eat, your tummy isnt full if he's speaking to you"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Siegfried Fri May 17, 2013 9:26 am

Lars blushed, he was feeling all good and giddy. The teenage boy seems to like Melody. The boy, though, blinked twice as he felt like he was snapped out of this feeling. He leaned back and took a deep breath. 'Why am I acting like this.. This is the first time that I have acted like this..' Maybe he just couldn't accept the fact the he is close to falling in love. Lars then noticed the corn muffin as she told him to eat it. "A-are you sure..?" Asking, he wiped some saliva off his mouth as he drooled because the corn muffin sure looks delish.
Siegfried
Siegfried

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 17, 2013 9:28 am

Melody giggled and nodded "yes i'm sure. Dont worry." she smiled and placed the muffin in front of him as she began eating. Her hair was slightly different from her sister's. Melody had brown hair and it was slightly long, Zoey's had blonde ends and was a bit shorter. So it was easy to tell the difference.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Siegfried Fri May 17, 2013 9:45 am

The sides of his mouth stretched to his ears as he grinned with his eyes smiling along. "Thank you Melody!" He said, grabbing the corn muffin. After he looked at that tasty corn muffin for a few seconds, he took a bite and it tasted really good. It was so good that he ate it fast without even noticing the people around him. The corn muffin was gone as he burped. "Oops, excuse me" Giving a faint smile to Melody and her sister.
Siegfried
Siegfried

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 17, 2013 9:49 am

Melody giggled as her sister mumbled to her 'Hes a keeper' and melody giggled a bit more "you are excused." she smiled at him 'you scarfed that down as if it would go outta style', Melody couldnt stop giggling. She was the very bubbly sister. Thats what Zoey loved about her sister. "You might get a tummy ache now." she handed him her water she hadnt touched "dont down this too." she grinned and giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Siegfried Fri May 17, 2013 10:53 am

'Ahhhh, I can't take this anymore, the cutenesssss' Thinking to himself as his cheeks turned red. He looked as she offered some water. Lars smiled at Melody and grabbed the bottle, took the cap off and took a little sip. Placing the cap back, he returned the bottled water to Melody and smiled. "Thank you very much. I owe you a lot." There was a slight pause. Lars looked down and scratched the back of his head then looked at Melody. "You're so nice.'' Warmly smiling while he said.
Siegfried
Siegfried

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 17, 2013 10:59 am

Zoey grinned "She is indeedy. Trust me, some girls even fangirl over her innocence. Its so cute." she looked at Melody who blushed alittle and giggled 'sis' she wined. "haha, sorry, but its true! You're adorable. Just like dad says." Melody looked at Lars 'Sorry about her, Lars. She likes speaking for me sometimes.' she giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Siegfried Fri May 17, 2013 11:11 am

Listening to Melody's sister, he chuckled at her comments. "Really? haha" Lars smiled at Melody's sister then switched his attention to Melody. "I don't mind" he smiled at her. Then the sound of a bell was heard as it signaled that lunch is over. "Lunch is over.." He mumbled as he kind of felt sad because he was having fun. Sighing, he picked his bag up and waited for the twins.
Siegfried
Siegfried

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 17, 2013 11:16 am

The girls got their trays and tossed them out. Then they parted ways and melody followed lars and asking if they were in the same class
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Siegfried Fri May 17, 2013 11:23 am

Lars smiled at Melody and nodded. "Yes we are" He made his way to the classroom hoping that she would follow beside him and when he got inside, he got 2 seats as he sat on one and saved the other for Melody.
Siegfried
Siegfried

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri May 17, 2013 11:45 am

Before you knew it classes were over, the students that were told to stay in the school were all there.. only one was missing. Though it didn't matter since nobody really wanted him around, but hell they will have to put up for him just for tonight. Zack came back to the school, though there was something different about him. For some reason he was wearing black gloves and had a adhesive bandage two centimeters above his left eye. With everything that happened today he just wanted to rest, but school and the teacher had other plans for him. Also he wasn't wearing his black jacket anymore, he switched it to a black vest, his arms had a lot of cuts and bruises but it was okay, some were old scar and some of them were fresh.

"How's that guy doing..?" For a moment he thought about the guy that he met today, the one that liked one of the sisters... And now he started to think about the girl that he stood up today.. Great, he really was an idiot leaving like that, but he couldn't help it, his father just had to call him.. Zack managed to cool down as he walked through the school, trying to find everybody..

FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2