Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you in this world where nothing is as it seems?

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What are you in this world where nothing is as it seems? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you in this world where nothing is as it seems?

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:40 pm

Jade was pleased once she was away from the guy. She headed over to her locker, opened it up, put her books back in, and then took books out for her next class. She started to head over to her next class and then the class after that and then the class after that until it was the end of the day. She came back to her locker and she packed up everything she needed and she started to walk outside.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

What are you in this world where nothing is as it seems? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are you in this world where nothing is as it seems?

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:51 am

Patch saw Jade walk out through the doors and smiled. It was time. He walked in a wide arc in her direction so she wouldn't see him coming from the side. He sneaked up to her and grabbed her arm. "Come with me. I'd say we need to have a little talk." He dragged her over to his motorcycle and pointed at it. "Get on." He said, sitting in the front. He held the one helmet out to her. "Put it on," he commanded. His eyes once again turned cloudy as he stared at her. He left the thought in her brain that she wanted to get on the bike and find out what he wanted to talk about. He only hoped she'd follow what would appear to be her own conscience.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Jade was ready to leave the school and walk home, but somehow the guy she meant in one of her classes walked over to her and seemed to want to talk to her about something. She didn't have time to talk honestly. She had stuff to do at home and she didn't have time to waste any time, and especially with a guy she barely even knows. She looked down as she felt his hand was on her arm and she screamed as she tried to take his hand off of her arm, but it wasn't working. "You think touching me will work, don't you?" She rolls her eyes and sighed. She kept on screaming as he dragged her over to his motorcycle. She has been on one before, but never with a guy she barely even knows. She took a quick look at him and then at the motorcycle. "No! I won't get on." She answered as she started to walk away.

As you probably have guessed, Jade plays hard to get so somehow Patch needs to find a way to get her...
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Patch rolled his eyes. Most girls fell for his charm...or at least his mind tricks. Any ordinary human would be powerless to him. Maybe she wasn't human, after all. He jogged after her then dropped to a walk when he reached her. "Then we can walk and talk. Sound good? Good." He pushed her behind a car and pinned her against it. "I have one- well more than one question. I'll ask. Then you answer. Got it?" He didn't want for her to respond. "Have you heard of Nephilim before? Or fallen angels? Believe in them at all?"
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:23 pm

Bump?
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:12 pm

I didn't even know you replied to this xD
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:31 pm

LOL that's okay x3
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:33 pm

I'll reply shortly
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Okay :)
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:23 pm

Or when I have the time that is
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum