Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh Razor,Teh Britt, Wolf Style!

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Teh Razor,Teh Britt, Wolf Style!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Teh Razor,Teh Britt, Wolf Style!

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:37 am

Star dat there quietly, watching them. She shook her head "well then, shall we introduce ourselves or we're just going to call eachother 'hey you' or something along thoes lines?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Teh Razor,Teh Britt, Wolf Style!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Teh Razor,Teh Britt, Wolf Style!

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:43 am

Vansintrie

He glared at her and rolled his eyes, he can already tell he wasnt gonna like her he aready didnt. "Since we are, Im Vansintrie Rogue of these woods."

Derek

He glared at them all. "Im Derek." He finally spoke as he said with a deep shallow voice as he felt sort of overwhelmed and anxious

Massacre

He looked up and sat down "Im Massacre"
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:46 am

Star nodded "im star. A loner obviously. I like to keep to myself and not a rat-pack"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:47 am

I swear I always get the moody people that hate me in the beginning lol :p

Crystal
I looked at them and sat down. "I'm Crystal......I guess" I say and started to paw at the ground trying to move my shoulder so it doesn't get stiff or anything cause of he wound.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:56 am

Vansintrie

He looked at Everyone but Crystal, he got up and walked off to the Lake and bend down and took a drink.[/i

Massacre

[i]He looked at them
"Alright we all know eachother."

Derek

He looked kind of despressed[i] "Woop te doo." [i]He yawed
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:04 am

Crystal
I sighed and shook my head and followed after Sin. I wasn't going to get anywhere if I kept this up. If I made more enemy's I would be dead soon. I stood beside Sin and looks at him. "ok sorry. I didn't mean to piss you off or anything. I was just annoyed with the damn loner that always chases me"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:06 am

Star rolled her eyes and stood back up "Now we dont have to be rude towards one another, except for Vansintrie."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:10 am

Derek

"Vansintrie is Alpha Royal's Brother...They are Related.. Royal lives close." he said to Her

Vansintrie

His ears went back and he raised his head and looked at her "I honestly dont care if your sorry or not, But if that loner is bothering you. Get another Brute Me Massacre or Derek would be Happyly to kill his ass. we dont need females getting hurt."
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:12 am

Crystal
I gave a small smile and looked at him. "thanks" I say and looked down at the water. "All I know is that he walks around the pack a few miles from here. He just watches waiting for females to come by. It gets annoying."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:18 am

Vansintrie

He looked at her "My Brothers a Alpha his pack is like a couple miles frm here. we could probally join the pack."
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:20 am

Star nodded "Ah I see."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:53 am

Crystal
"I'm not really sure if I'm up for someone trying to control me. I'm use to doing what I what not having to listen to anyone."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Vansintrie

He looked at her "He doesnt control other wolves he thinks its harsh. Royal has his name royal for a reason, there pack is very loyal." [i]He said with a very smooth tone but then it slowly cracked at the end[i]
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Crystal
I looked at him then to the water. "Well that sounds better. I don't need an alpha who will scar me half to death cause I say one word or something."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:39 pm

Vansintrie

He nodded "Yeah i got attacked because i was a Rogue by another Alpha Male." He looked at her and shoke his pelt
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:42 pm

Crystal
"I get annoyed when they think their all big and bad just cause of the rank they get. Killing wolves isn't going to make you cool. It will just make wolves leave your pack "
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:43 pm

Vansintrie

He nodded "My brother isnt like that, the Beta is a Rogue too his name is Remedy"
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:52 pm

Crystal
"They have some interesting named. Never heard of anyone with thoese kinda names. It's cool. Mines normal though. It's Crystal so ya." I shrugged and looked at him and sat down.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:56 pm

Vansintrie

He nodded slowly "Yeah our mom and dad gave us interesting names Remedy real name is Sato but he hates that name so we call him by his middle name Remedy." He looked away alittle
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:59 pm

Crystal
"Atleast you have siblings through. Mine all kinda got killed by a pack. I was the one who got away cause I took the weaker wolf then darted."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Vansintrie

"The only person i have is Royal and my friends..my parents and other siblings got shot from hunters and got trapped." He said looking away to the water
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Crystal
I nudged him alittle then layed down and looked at the water. "Ever hear of the wolf Dirt? The loner one?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:13 pm

Vansintrie

"No?" He said as he sat down and layed hishead down

Massacre

He looked at Star "Wanna go for a walk?" he said with a cute small smile
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:16 pm

Star looked over at Massacre, she smiled slightly "Sure." she got up from sitting and walked over to him before walking with him through the woods. "I take it that you know thoes wolves well?"

Last edited by Britt-21 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:17 pm

Crystal
I looked up at him and shrugged. "Well he's the one who's been chasing me and all that. Just wondering if you knew him"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next