Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood-Vampire and me Only!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Blood-Vampire and me Only! - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood-Vampire and me Only!

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:50 pm

Lend pretended to look horrified. "Not sexy enough for you? I dare say not!" He chuckled. "Okay but you're missing out." He teased. When she leaned back against him he wrapped his arms around her and smiled down at her. She poked him in the nose and her smiled. "That's my nose." He commented.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:59 pm

Crystal
i smirked and laughed placing my hands over his and smiled. " Yes i know thats your nose little one" I smirked and looked ouut into the water as smiles jumped from the water and landed again searching for food or other things.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:10 pm

Lend smiled. "Thank you, other little one, for pointing out my nose to me. I had lost it and now thanks to you it is back." He chuckled. "So." He looked out to sea when she did. It was so beautiful. He rested his chin on the top of her head. "Isn't it a lovely day?" He asked, sighing a little.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Crystal
"Yes. Its very interesting and bright outside today." I laughed alittle and looked at him with a smirk and looked up at him then back down at the water and moved some strains of hair out of my face
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Lend smiled. "Perfect for swimming?" He asked, hoping they'd go for a swim later. The water was so nice since it was warmed by the sun. He played with her fingers, looking down at her as he did so. Thoughts of telling her that he liked her ran through his head. He opened his mouth to say something but he quickly closed his mouth, too embarassed to say anything.

Should some humans find the cove?
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:21 pm

Um sure. But no one sees their tails. :p

Crystal
"Ya sure. Just no splashing" I say with a smiled and sat up and held my hands out to him and helped him up off the ground. I slipped off my shirt and shorts showing my bikini under. "Alright let's go." I say and headed to the water.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:14 pm

Okay Razz

Lend stood up and smiled as she stripped down to her bikini. He was momentarily stunned. No matter how many times he saw her in her bikini he could never get over how hot she was. He shook his head, clearing his thoughts, and followed her to the water. "I promise: no splashing." He said as he walked into the water. He sat down as his legs turned into a tail and he pushed himself into the water until it was deep enough to swim.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:03 pm

Crystal
I slipped into the water and came up and moved the hair out of my face and smiled at him. My tail went silver blue colored and same with my eyes. They were i bright blue with silver near the edge and center of my eyes. I same out over to him and placed an arm arm his neck as one ran my figers through his hair. I smirked alittle and leaned in and softly kissed him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:01 pm

Lend was surprised when she kissed him. He fell easily into the kiss once the shock wore off. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close to him in the water. He couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful she was. Her bright blue and silvery tail shined in the sun. His bright blue and dark blue tair touched hers and her smiled. How could he ignore the signs? He was definately falling hard for her.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:28 pm

Crystal
I smile and pulled away biting his lower lip kinda then letting go. I smirked alittle and went under water then came up rewetting my hair since it was starting to poof up in a lot of places now. "So what do you wanna do?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:36 pm

Lend was stunned. How could she recover from that so fast? He had just kissed his best friend and was having trouble getting over the shock of it. "I......um......I dunno." He shook his head, clearing his thoughts. "Um. Want to. Um..." He looked around, his normally cool composure gone. He looked back at her. "What just happened?" He asked, confusion showing on his face. It had been a nice kiss, but it was almost like it hadn't happened now. He was flustered. What was going on here?
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Crystal
I laughed alittle and leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Well I kissed you and by the way your acting you seemed to like." I smiled and looked at him and ruffled his hair. "So like I said before. What to do?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:24 pm

Lend smiled at her answer, glad that it had really happened. "Why yes I did like it." He said with a chuckle. "Well. We can search the cove for cool stuff and make a pile of stuff on the sand." He suggested before thinking about what else they could do. "We could explore the cove more, maybe out by the coral reef? We don't go out there too often. We could go farther into the ocean and go under and maybe visit some friends." He listed off some options.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:05 pm

Crystal
I laughed alittle and looked at him with a smile. I listened to the ideas he was saying and shrugged. "I'm more interested in the exploring one. Maybe we can find some cool things on the way there." I say with a smile and dunked underwater then came back up
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Lend smiled. "Good idea." He dove underwater and searched for stuff as they started exploring. He hadn't been near the coral reef in a while. He swam to the bottom of the cove and picked up an open clam. It had a small pearl in it. He took the pearl and swam over to Crystal to show her. He always kept a small bag tied around his waist for found stuff. He put the pearl into the bag and closed it again.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:28 pm

Crystal
I drove down after him and looked around. Not many things were close to shore really maybe a few coins or so Untill you get further out into the water. That's where things fly off boats. I smiled and looked at the pearl that he brought up and nodded. It was cute since it was so tiny. I looked around and tilted my head. Something was glowing. I dove down and moved some sand away finding an engagement ring. The diamond was huge and I looked over at Lend kinda shocked. You would throw this into the water.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:33 pm

Lend saw her dive for something and he swam closer. His eyes widened in shock when he saw the ring. "Ohmygosh. Is that an engagement ring?" He asked, looking at it closely. The diamond was huge! Wow! That was a big rock. How much did that thing cost? Probably a fortune. He frowned. "I wonder if someone lost this...or if they tried to get rid of it." He shrugged. "Either way, it's not theirs anymore." He smiled a little, watching her face. "What do you think?"
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:37 pm

Crystal
"Its beautiful. But I don't think it's for me and all maybe we should go sell it." I say an looked at him then twisted the ring in my finger. I always wanted one of these when my boyfriend proposed to me. Somewhere sweet and romantic. I gave a small smile as I thought about it.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:35 am

Lend watched her and if reading her mind he took the ring from her. "Then I'll keep it. Maybe I'll use it eventually," he said with a wink and a smile. He put it into the bag around his waist.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:17 pm

Crystal
I watched him take the ring and I laughed alittle. I then started to swim out deeper into the ocean as a dolphin came out from under me and nudged me with his nose. I laughed alittle and turned to the dolphin and stroked its nose and looked over at Lend
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:10 pm

Sorry it would have been longer but I had to go.

Lend grinned when he saw the dolphin. He loved dolphins. He was always trying to learn their language. He knew how to greet a dolphin, at least. He clicked to the dolphin and watched as it clicked back. He was pleased. He loved learning from dolphins. They were so smart. He swam closer and stroked it. "Good dolphin." He said with a smile.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:02 pm

Crystal
I laughed alittle and smiled as the dolphin circled around us and came up from under me and pushed me alittle up to the surface. I smiled and looked at Lend then around lucky no one was around to see any of this.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:18 pm

Lend smiled at her. A second dolphin appeared and he patted it. It bucked around like a horse then watched him. "Maybe we could go for a little ride." He said, gesturing at the fin. They could hold on and the dolphins could swim around. He'd done it before and it was quite fun. When he was a kid he had gone swimming with dolphins.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2