Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ::

4 posters

Go down

::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ:: Empty ::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ::

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:55 pm

::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ::
::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ:: Rvx2pu

||Plot||

This is 2012, Where thing's don't have much of good luck seasons change and go by fast. Everyone is being normal and doing what they do best. But some rumor is going around saying a guy named Jason has been slashed in the throat and tossed down a ditch. But who was Jason slashed and tossed down by? no one knows but trying to figure out and testing people's blood and takeing their picture. It seems it everyone say's the person's eyes will be blurry in the picture. The person's temper goes up fast and will kill any day or night, the killer goes out at night when he can blend in a vanish beneath the darkness. This animal is incredibly powerful his jaw is over 400 power and can kill anyone in a heartbeat. But who's the killer??

||Rules||

1. This is a Literate roleplay, I'm going to require two well-written paragraphs. This means correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, use of figurative language, and using different types of sentences. Your paragraphs need to include details on the physical environment, the situation, and how your character(s) feel. Fall behind on this standard, and I will give you a warning. Three warnings and then I will have your character removed from the RolePlay.

2. Fighting,in occ will not be Talerated in this Rp, i don't want threating or curseing in this rp can you understand that? Perfect also being rude or preppy or sassy or just being a bitch [cough] is not being Talerated. I hate people like this bothers be. NOW if you can't understand this maybe your not right for this roleplay.

3. Realistic, Ah one of my favorites yes i want you to be 100% realistic i dont want just 'walks in woods and hears crows caw' i want you to be realistic turn that sentence into something like this. 'I steped on the leaves of the woods grounds as i heard the leaves crunch and breaking into half. I slowly heard the crows caw into the air as the flapped there wings and flew off.' <--thats realistic in my term.

4. Instalove, Yes! No instalove i hate it with a passion. I dont want you looking at someone and instint fall in love with them i want you to get the ko the person. Like if you looked at someone would u be a stranger to them and say "hey i love you." <--bull-shit. as before keep it Realistic no Instalove before i Instahate.

5. Anger, Hmm yes don't be angery if someone you like doesnt like you back and likes someone else. Controll your anger people i don't want people over reacting and saying "MY PERSON LOVED HIM!" call your anger keep it down before you get kicked out. Stuff happends and sometimes for a reason.

6. Plot, fallow the plot dont wonder off into your own story line. My roleplay my Plot fallow it. if you dont like my plot go to another roleplay and dont come back intill you intend to go along with my plot.

7.Have fun, Yes i want everyone to enjoy there time in my roleplay. I want everyone to be happy for sure!

||Skelly||

Basic Information:

Name:
Nickname:

In the Inside:

Sexual Orientation::
Crush?:
BF/GF?:
Wife/Huz?:
Kid's:
Personality:
History:
Who do you think is the Killer?:[must try to guess]

On the Outside:

Tattoo's:
BirthMarks:
Looks:
Other:

||My Characters||

Basic Information:

Name:Derek Hale
Nickname:Derek

In the Inside:

Sexual Orientation::Straight
Crush?:
BF/GF?:
Wife/Huz?:
Kid's:

Personality:Derek is your tippical regular guy, in love with cars and such. Derek is also very different from others, He had rangin anger issues that goes along with his wolf instincts. He is a hard guy to get he isnt really into the lovey dovy kind of stuff he attemps to ignore that. He rather stays near his bother because he is all Derek' got. Derek is Claustrophobic, and hates being around big groups of people.
History:
Who do you think is the Killer?:[must try to guess]Well i dont know..

On the Outside:

Tattoo's:Spirla on back
BirthMarks:
Looks:
::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ:: 2ih5yly
Other:

Basic Information:

Name:Clint Hale
Nickname:Clint

In the Inside:

Sexual Orientation::Straight
Crush?:
BF/GF?:
Wife/Huz?:
Kid's:

Personality:Clint is your tippical wise guy, total sweetheart and is alot more nicer then derek is. He is very intelligant, He is also never in a relationship h rather stay single. being in a relationship gives his mind to much to think about. Clint is alway there for someon when they need him, Clint has major good hearing and speed in his wolf form. He also has a disorder with his body. giveing him alot of pain while shifting.
History:
Who do you think is the Killer?:[must try to guess]i dont know

On the Outside:

Tattoo's:Courage on his wrist.
BirthMarks:
Looks:
::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ:: 2dtyupu
Other:

JOIN! its a old rp (:
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ:: Empty Re: ::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ::

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:06 am

Basic Information:

Name: Sylver Gem.
Nickname:Syl

In the Inside:

Sexual Orientation:: Streight
Crush?:
BF/GF?:
Wife/Huz?:
Kid's:

Personality:Shes kind and knows how to treat others right,if someone is in need, she'll help them. Sylver also has a creative mind to make/build things she creates, though, she isnt perfect when making them. She would do just about anything for her friends except listen to their stupid dares.
History:dont wanna know
Who do you think is the Killer?:[must try to guess] Probly the hobo that always seems to acually stare at her when she walks past his 'house'.... kinda creepy

On the Outside:

Tattoo's:No
BirthMarks:nopes
Looks:::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ:: Eye-brown-girl-hair-brown-Favim.com-413967
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Is there an immortal person in this roleplay? Are they a werewolf?
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:28 pm

((I activated ur other account supa XDD))
and also, This would be the most topic it would be on since all of it is human except for one.

just putting it out there XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:07 pm

Joining if that's okay...
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

http://role-player.net/forum/forum.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:30 pm

Name-
Jake Sean Hunter, Jake was born with the middle name of Lucas that's what it reads on his birth certificate.

Nickname-
Jakers, but only to some people.

Age-
Seventeen

Gender-
Male

In the Inside:

Sexual Orientation-
Bisexual

Crush?-

BF/GF?-

Wife/Huz?-

Kid's-

Personality-
Jake is one of the nicest people you will most likely ever meet, he would give the shirt off his back to almost any one. He often helps people with money, when they need it. Jake although does have a dark side, he will beat the hell out of anyone that chooses to harm one of his friends and or family. It's best to stay on Jake's good side. Other then that though Jake is extremely sweet, he loves to be around people, and he's always the one that can make you laugh. He is really good with both kids an animals. To the point where he can walk up to a random dog with out them barking. The younger kids in the house call hit magic, but Jake had been around people since the day he was born. Jake loves art and every form of art. Dance, music, painting, drawing it all. Jake is the kind of person that it's hard not to fall in love with. He’ll flirt with just about anyone, not meaning that he would date them. He's just a flirt he finds it fun.

History-
Jake had a pretty good life as a child, his family was rather rich, but they never acted like it, other than their hues was rather large. Jake's mother and father took in homeless animals and children when Jake was young, and he plans to follow in their footsteps.

Jake's mother, father, and twelve brothers and sisters were killed in a plan crash when he was eleven. They were on their way to see some family friends in Montana when it crashed. Jake and his sister Holly hadn't wanted to go, so they stayed with a family friend. Jake's best friend Sheaba and her two younger siblings also stayed, her family had left on the same flight. On July 9th 2006, Jake picked up the phone. The young boy dropped to his knees when her heard when had happened, there had been no survivors, all of the 300 or so people had been killed.

Jake had never really slept well in his life, but after this it was merely impossible. Jake would jump awake seeing flashes of their bloody screaming faces. It has gotten some what better with age. But the odd thing is, that Jake sleeps better when certain people are with him. Sheaba is one of these people, even as babies when they were placed in the same crib the two would sleep better. It's still like that, but the two have found other people that it seems to help with too. They have no clue why.

In the faith grade, Jake met a boy by the name of Drake Valdor, the two have hated each other since they set foot into the same classroom. Jake and Drake often get into fights. Over some of the stupidest things, but Drake crossed the line when he started to try to steal Sheaba away from Jake when they were dating. Jake kicked the shit out of the guy, and in return he gave Jake the odd scare that lies over his left eye, and a bullet to the chest. Jake died five times that day. But some how pulled through. Life means a lot to Jake because he came so very close to having it slip away.

At the time Jake lives in the seven story home his parents owned. Jake lives with seem of his close friends, Sheaba, Dakota, Zyammbee, Exammi, Emo, Ka$h, and Hunter. Along with their siblings. Jake is like a father to Sheaba's younger sister Sofy, she was only a year old when the plane crash happened, and the two young kids had to raise her and the other two kids on their own.

Pets-

Although they have many animals in the house, Jake had four that are very close to him.

Spike- A large black and white Great Dane Pitbill Mix, his father had given him the day he left.

Bella- An Alaskan Malamute Wolf Hybrid, that Jake stole from an abusive owner.

Bullhead- A Red Nose Pitbull Jake got from a friend

Red- A huge red tinted buckskin

Who do you think is the Killer?-
Derek Hale

On the Outside:

Tattoo's-
Jake has many tatto's large and small, a wolf on his back, a tiger on his right sholder, The names of his siblings run down his back to the wolfs head. His mother and fathers name on his chest, and the name Sheaba on his left arm. A pitbull is on his left shoulder.

BirthMarks-
None

Hair Color and Style-

Jake has black memo cut hair that goes to just past his chin. People say that Jake is some what in love with his hair, he never lets it fall out of place. He'll often get mad if some one plays with his hair. He also tends to get quite tired when someone does play with his hair, he has no clue why.

Eye Color-

Jake had midnight blue eyes that change color with his mood. Being an almost black when he is mad, sad, or lying. And an almost white when he's happy, in love, or telling the truth. The rest of the time is eyes are just the midnight blue color, and is a rather pretty shade.

Ht. & Wt.-

6' 151lbs

Identifying Marks-

Jake has snake bites. He body is laced with scares from many things, but now that you notice right off the bat is one over his left eyes, his hair covers it most of the time, but you can still se it. the scare is long and tinted an odd shade of blue.

Looks-
::Big Bad Ɯσℓғ:: ALEXEVANS

Other:
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

http://role-player.net/forum/forum.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: