Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf and Rose

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wolf and Rose - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolf and Rose

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Harry knew that it made him feel a little better when she said that. He didn't think that they would meet here or meet so soon. He didn't think this could happen, but maybe it's a good thing. He just doesn't know when he should say that he has a crush on her. It's not like a huge crush, but it does mean something. "Yeah me either. So um, like, do you wanna like walk on the beach with me?" He asked her.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:22 pm

Jennifer smiled and nodded. "Yea, i would love that." Was it weird that she had a crush on him when she watched him on Xfactor the first time, then followed just about every post and video logs that they did together? Maybe. Was it weird that she never expected Harry Styles to ask her to take a walk with him on the beach? No, because she never thought she'd actually meet him in person.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:27 pm

Harry smiled, and took her hand in his. He looked down, and smiled again, but this time it was bigger. This could definitely be better than his last girlfriend if he was up to dating her. Heck, he was! "Let's go then," He leads her over to the beach, and he walks slowly on the beach. As they were walking, he kept looking at her a bunch of times because to be honest, he couldn't stop looking at her. She was too beautiful.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:40 pm

Jennifer just about blushed every time she caught him looking at her. She looked down at their fingers tangles together. She smiled down at their hands. "So, Harry. When's your concert here?" She asked, hoping to catch it, maybe surprise him backstage. Hell, if she could get backstage she would probably kiss him for the first time if the concert hadn't already passed, or wasn't too far away.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:47 pm

Harry still couldn't believe that he was walking on the bench with Jennifer. It was like a dream, but no this is real. And he was enjoying it. He looked at their hands together, and he smiled. He looked back up, and smiled. There was a little wind on the beach, of course, and it felt really good on his hair. He was wearing a beanie, but just a little pieces of his hair that could be seen, they were getting some air. "There's actually one tonight, but we all wanted to try to relax today. I only have about two hours left out here before I have to head over there."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:42 pm

Oh yes, a concert tonight. She smiled and squeezed his hand. "You think can get me backstage?" She smiled and bounced a little on her toes. "Id love to watch you perform." She smiled again and pull her blonde hair out of its pony tail with her free hand and putting the tie around her wrist.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Harry nodded. He was sure he could make it work. And yes, his bandmates might wonder why. And Louis might make all those kiss noises or something. But it's not like we are dating yet. We literally just met a little while ago. "I can probably do that." He smiles, and felt her squeezing his hand. It didn't bother him, but it was more adorable. "Wonderful." He looked at her for a while. He watched her pull her hair out of her pony tail. It was hot when she was pulling out her hair like that.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:14 pm

She smiled and wondered why he had said wonderful, but she practically got lost in his eyes when he was staring at her. She blinked and shook her head slightly laughing at herself. "So what to do for two hours..." she said, thinking. Hoping Harry had an idea.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:17 pm

Harry kept looking at her, but this time he looked into her beautiful eyes. How can a girl be so hot, but have such beautiful eyes? It's definitely possible for Jennifer. She's such a beautiful girl. And he knew that perfectly. "We could get something to eat together..." He trailed off.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:20 pm

Her cheeks burnt with redness. She hoped they weren't as red as they felt. She smiled and nodded her head, not meeting his eyes for she didn't want to get lost in them again. "I would love that." She said and smiled. This time, looking up at him and blushing.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Harry nodded, and smiled at her. He was happy that she wanted to go get something to eat. But what would she even want? "What would you like to have?" He asked, and waited for an answer.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:24 pm

She let her stomach do the talking for that question. "I've been craving tacos all day." She laughed and smiled up at him.

Gah Dx it sucks Dx
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:27 pm

Harry smiled, and then laughed. He loves tacos so much and having her suggest that before he did, made him like her even more. "Sure. I love tacos."

It's okay. I don't mind xD
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:29 pm

She was glad that he wanted some too. "I kind of just got here, so im not sure where to get any..." she laughed at herself. "Unless there's a taco cart or something." She laughed.

Dinner will most likely be boring xD wanna skip? :)
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:32 pm

Harry chuckled a little and then smiled. "I know a place," He told her, and looked at her to see if she was ready to head over there.

Sure, if you want to
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:35 pm

*skipping to after dinner.*

Jennifer smiled. He was sweet with everything he had done today. He led her to the restruant where he held the door open for her, and even pulled out her chair for her. They raise boys to act like real gentlemen in England. When dinner was finished and the waitress brought over the check, jennifer offered to pay for it.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:42 pm

Harry smiled when she was paying for it, but really he could have done that instead. "Are you sure you're paying?" He asked, and asked it like it was a little joke.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:45 pm

"Unless you want to." She joked and pulled out the credit card from her shorts pocket and gave it to the waitress. When she walked away Jenn pulled out her phone. "Oh wow, its almost been 2 hours." She laughed, at herself mostly. Surprised that they lost track of time being together.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:47 pm

Harry laughed. He personally didn't mind if she paid, or if he was the one who paid. "You can pay if you want. I can pay next time." He stared into her eyes, and smiled. He sighed, because he couldn't believe that the time has gone so fast. "It has gone so fast."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:04 pm

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Im honestly scared to tell Razor to make a female for every male... .-. I dont want to fight with anyone D:

Not to be mean or anything, But Wolf i dont play Females never have never will.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:52 am

Oh, okay Razor. Thanks for explaining. :)

Jennifer sighed slightly and nodded. "I know..." she mumbled, not all that happy that it was almost time for him to go. But happy in a sense that she would get to see him perform and meet the rest of the guys.

Sorry it sucks. That reply on the wolf pack kind of drained me. XD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:34 pm

Harry smiled, and looked at her. It wasn't the last time that they were going to see each other. She's going to be heading to the concert with him any moment. He hoped no fans would think they were dating already. "Can't wait for you to meet the rest of the guys. They are all wonderful, but just a heads up about Louis." He paused, and then thought about him. "He can be loud and annoying," He continued.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:21 am

Jenn laughed. She's always wanted to meet the crazy Louis. But meeting Harry was the best thing that has happened in a long time. She was crushing hard now. She stood up from the table once she got her credit card back, and held her hand out to Harry. "I think i can handle it." She winked and laughed.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:31 pm

Harry watched her and laughed with her. She was so adorable when she laughed, or did anything. That is Jennifer for you. Once she got her credit card back, he looked up, and saw that she stood up, and held out her hand out to him. He stood up also, and took it. "Perfect," He says.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:32 am

Jenn couldn't wait much longer. She wanted to kiss him. But she also wanted to save it for a special moment. Right before he goes on stage. She smiled and entwined their fingers before heading out. "So where are we going?" She asked with a smile.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next