Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One day that I rather be at school. :P

2 posters

Go down

One day that I rather be at school. :P Empty One day that I rather be at school. :P

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:19 pm

Today I had to get up early to go to oral surgery. It has to do with two of my baby teeth. I wished I was rather at school than there. Most of the time you wish you weren’t at school, but I wish I was. It was okay I guess. Someone noticed my One Direction socks and we started to talk about them. One of them asked me who I liked and of course I said Harry. We were laughing already. Then someone started putting a needle in me to make me sleep. They told me to look at the doctor and like that I was out. I woke up later that I didn’t know what happen. My bottom lip felt huge and stuff. I went over to a bed and I stayed there got a while before I had to go. And it’s raining today so that sucks. A good day to stay inside I suppose. So here I am home now and typing this long paragraph thing. Sometimes my cheek or bottom lip gets swollen or big, so I put ice on the cheeks. The swollen or bigness went down so good for that. My teeth on the left hurts and I think it’s going to keep on hurting for a while. Anyhow, my dog Smudge is sleeping near me and he has been the sweetest thing ever!
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

One day that I rather be at school. :P Empty Re: One day that I rather be at school. :P

Post  xXAkaliaXx Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:30 pm

Oh you think that's bad? You're lucky. /wishes that was my experience/ I once went to get some teeth pulled and they were going to use laughing gas but I freaked out and they injected something into my leg and so I screamed cuz it hurt and I kicked and punched at them but they held me down then I got sleepy. I said I didn't want to be asleep and the doctor told me it was too late. I fell asleep and woke up at random times but it was like I was dreaming. I was being carted into another room cuz they had made me sick *ew* and then I was asleep for quite a few more hours there. They left me on a little bed to sleep it off. They had to carry me to the car and my head kept lolling around cuz I couldn't control it. Then I slept all day and was sick twice again later. WORST. DAY. EVER. . . LOL...sorry kind went on a rant there...
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

One day that I rather be at school. :P Empty Re: One day that I rather be at school. :P

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:00 pm

I feel bad for you. This isn't the first time I ever got teeth pulled. I got two teeth pulled before, but it was in the dentist, and it had to do with a tissue. Anyways, I wouldn't feel okay with laughing gas so I felt the needle in my left arm would work out better.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum