Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rules of LoveToRoleplay

Go down

The Rules of LoveToRoleplay Empty The Rules of LoveToRoleplay

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:50 pm

Okay, here are the Rules I expect you to Read all of them carefully.

Alright, Rule one.
Fighting. No. I do NOT want any fighting on here, honestly, I have learned my lesson from the past. I dont want people running off and going insane then getting banned for a bit. Sure, I love all my friends and such but I dont want any type of fighting and seeing someone get...err.. Cyber hurt. Just like my friend said "Dont make me Instahate." Tell a ADMIN about it

Rule 2.
Please no gang member stuff, signs/sayings/etc. I want this site to be clean of that. No innapropriate pictures as well!

Rule 3.
I want this site to be pg-13. Most of the people know what I am talking about, Fades to black for 'IT', no deatails of blood and gore. No one wants any of that crap stuck in their minds. Like myself. Saying 'she/he started to bleed from her arm, the blood slid down and hit the floor' <-- that I wouldnt mind because its not describing anything bad like a bone sticking out or something.

Rule 4.
Be fair! Be kind! have 4 charries(Charaters)? Share them with the people in your rp. Its nice to make more beautiful friends. I expect to see the niceness/careness/etc. Out of you members. I would be so happy to acually see my rpers happy.(this DOES NOT mean you only have 4 charries. you may have as much as you like. Enough you can handle)

Rule 5.
Minimum cursing, don't drop the F bomb in every post you make. Its ridiculous! cause I don't want to be removing or censoring posts or wanting to go into the rp and say something.

Rule 6.
Treat the chat mods/chat with respect, respect everyone. I dont want to come on to the chat and see rudeness/and people being disrespectful.
PS. NO SPAM!!!!!!

Rule 7.
Please please PLEASE dont ignore people. Even In Pms. Wanna know why? Because it causes them to keep messaging you and wanting to know why they wont get a reply. So please, give a good reason on why you dont want to rp with them or anything. It gets the person to become annoying without an answer.
Have a good time!

Rule 8.
Now, we like our rps to be..not one liners, so here is an example to help you short-rpers out

1: Insted of saying
person: walked up to the building and walked inside, she walked to the elevator and went to the second floor and went to her friends door.

2: you can type
Person: She walked up to the very large building and approached the door. She took her hand and opened it up, walking inside and towards the elevators inside. Making her way inside the elevator, she presses one of the many numbers that were layed out on the wall of the elevator and waited for her floor. As soon as the doors opened, she stepped out and headed to her best friends door and knocked lightly.

using detail causes more big of a post.

Last edited by Britt-21 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:33 pm; edited 6 times in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Rules of LoveToRoleplay Empty Re: The Rules of LoveToRoleplay

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:32 am

Also, I had almost forgot

NO GODMODDING! I do not want to see any of that in rps. They will be rules in thoes rps from others. Respect that. if you dont know what god modding is, its being better then everyone else. No cuts and brusies etc. I do not want any of that. Make it real, make the character take some damage as well!

As well as Bad pictures. PLEASE no INNAPROPRIATE pictures! one of the admins will remove them and there will be punishments. We will no accept that type of behavior!

anyone breaks any of these rules will have a punishment. Depending.

As for chat. Cant see what you're typing? Pick a color that is next to the 'A' button. Change the color.Recently Fixed but you may still pick a color

Copying rps from another site is a no no! If a member comes on and complains, im gonna find chu o.e
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:25 pm

Chatbox Mods Rules.
1: Do NOT clear the chat without permission.
2: Do NOT abuse your commands for the chat!
3: Breaking these rules will result in Punishment
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Mini Mods Rules
1: Be nice and kind
2: Dont act like you're all that.
3: Dont complain about being premoted, when one of the admins feel like it, we'll either premote or not.
4: Report anything you see that is breaking the rules
5: be nice
6: DONT DISRESPECT STAFF!!

Mod Rules.
1: Whatever power you have DONT TAKE ADVANTAGE! If you do I or another Admin will strip off your rank streight back to member, understood?
2: Just like the #2 in mini mods rules. Dont act like you're all that.
3: same for mini mods.
4: same as in the mini mods
5: DONT LOCK OR REMOVE ROLEPLAYS!!!!
6: Be Nice to others!
7: DONT DISRESPECT STAFF!!

Last edited by Britt-21 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:54 pm

ALSO! You shall be known As my Duckies or Ducklings :3
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:20 pm

As for signatures. do not have HUGE ones, about the size of your pinky or less is ok. signatures take up space when they're huge.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down