Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryu and Akalia only!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ryu and Akalia only! Empty Ryu and Akalia only!

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue May 07, 2013 5:38 pm

What do you want to roleplay??? :)
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Ryu and Akalia only! Empty Re: Ryu and Akalia only!

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 5:41 pm

Hmm good question :3 Well, what rp type do you like? Setting and stuff ^^ (I'm all paws up for anything you like) :3
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue May 07, 2013 5:42 pm

I do all types of roleplaying. I'll do wolves, teens, immortal, etc. anything except that warriors cats thing...LOL. What do you roleplay??
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 5:46 pm

Cats??? Loolz xD Anything supernatural, teens, fantasy any genre that comes to mind, I'm not too picky, heck I like trying out new things ^^
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue May 07, 2013 5:51 pm

What do you mean by 'supernatural'? Like, ghosts and hauntings? I had this cool idea about some teens or whoever going to an old, abandoned mental hospital and finding ghosts and secrets and whatever. Not sure if you'd be up for that or not...? If not, I have plenty of other ideas. Or if you have any ideas feel free to say them.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 5:54 pm

(Supernatural, anything that isn't natural :3) Wait, you just made the perfect idea xD Sounds great! The mental hospital thing, would be fun ^^
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue May 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Okay :3 Do you want me to make a guy, too, or can I just make a girl?

Name: Rydel Lynch
Relationship Status: Single and looking :D
More Info: Rydel is a very outgoing girl. She's always looking to make new friends. She has four brothers (Ryland, Riker, Ross, Rocky). She's always been a tad curious about the old, abandoned mental hospital up on the hill. It's a huge building. It used to be a castle, in fact. Or something like that. She has always wanted to go inside and learn about the past patients. Teens have sneaked in before and tore up the place. Patient files are everywhere. Graffiti covering some walls. But the stories of the patients are still there. Journals, stuffed animals, punishment rooms, this place had it all. She recently decided she'd like to check it out.
Looks:
Ryu and Akalia only! 383198_250301288373407_364076348_n
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 6:27 pm

Name: Elliot Samuels
Relationship Status: Single (been his whole life xD)
More Info: Elliot could be described with one word, mysteryous. Loosing his father at a young age left him with a traumatic experience, even though it was hurting him inside he had to act all tough so that his younger sister (Elizabeth) would be okay. Elliot didn't like being in crowds hence the result of him not having any good friends. Many did try to become friends with him, but his cold heart would never break. The mental hospital was a place where he could escape the world, a place where he was all alone, where nobody would judge him if he cried. A place where he could visit his fathers last resting place. With a lot of things uncleared from when he was young, Elliot is still trying to this day to uncover the incident that led to his fathers death..
Looks:
Ryu and Akalia only! Hot-guy
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue May 07, 2013 6:35 pm

:O *dies at the sight of that pic*

Rydel was hanging out in a tree outside the mental hospital. Sure, she has been inside before, but never very far in. Deep, dark secrets lay farther in. She was afraid to go in alone. She sat up in her tree, swinging her legs as she sat on a branch parallel to the ground. She looked around, trying to see if anyone else had the idea to go inside. She'd be braver if she had a partner to go in with. She hopped down to the ground and started heading up the hill to the hospital. She swung her arms as she walked, swiveling her her from side to side, hoping to see another curious person.

My first posts suck D:
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 6:42 pm

At the enterence of the mental hospital Elliot was having a hard time making himself go inside. This time it all felt just too diferent, why was it like this? Normally he wouldn't struggle with himself so much, true that it pains him to remember about the past but he was just trying to find closure. His sister was just starting highschool and he needed to be there to help her out, with this kind of weak minded atitude he wasn't going to achieve anything, yet somebody broke his train of thoughts.. A young girl was approaching him and the hospital. Elliot continued to look at the person, was she an idiot or something? This place was just too horrible for girls to hang out.. He continued to look at her come closer and closer. In a moment she should start noticing him. Then again Elliot wasn't going to be all friendly or anything, he has forsaken that lifestyle long ago..

(OOC: Np, my post isn't that good either xD)
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue May 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Rydel stopped in her tracks when she noticed a boy about her age standing near the entrance. Had he been there the whole time? She took a step closer then stopped and tilted her head, thinking. He didn't appear to be entering yet. Maybe she could join him. She walked over and stopped a few feet away from him. "Hi there, I'm Rydel. You heading in?" She looked at the doors. She then looked back at the boy. He didn't appear to want to go in with her. She moved to the door and put her hand on the handle, eager to look inside. She pulled the door open and peeked in. The hallway was dark. Files littered the floor and graffiti decorated the walls. A light flickered. She pulled out her flashlight, ready to go in. She then remembered the guy. Would he come with her? She stopped and looked at him. "Oh I'm sorry. I forgot. What's your name?" She put on a warm, friendly smile.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 6:59 pm

Elliot quietly observed the girl, well she wasn't so bright since going to this place this late at night was pretty much asking for trouble. He moved his look slightly away, trying to act as if he was annoyed by her pressence, truth be told he was just avoiding to talk to her. But before he could do anything she was already ready to go in, great, she really was an idiot.. Though he couldn't judge her just yet. "Go back." Elliot walked in front of her and entered the dark hallway, the sound of paper and concrete could be heared as they echoed to the enterence as he went further in. The atmosphere was a little heavier than before this time, crushing his spirit as he went even further in. 'I'm not going back, not today..' The light of the flashlight helped a bit, if the girl was smart she should listen to him, if she wasn't then he needed to protect her from who what is inside the hospital at this time.. Maybe there were drug users or gang members, who knows!
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue May 07, 2013 7:07 pm

Rydel sighed. He obviously wasn't too talkative. And he wasn't very nice either! She ignored his statement and followed him into the dark hallway. She kept the flashlight beam steady as she followed him down the hall. She peeked into rooms as they passed them. They were trashed! Something caught her eye in one room and she ducked in through the doorway. She shone the light on the wall and her eyes widened. No More Water was scrawled on the wall in what looked like blood. She knew there had used to be a punishment where they would strip down the patient and put them in a big tub of water then cover the top so they were trapped in the water with only enough air to breathe for a few hours. They would then leave them there for a few hours. She quickly hurried out of the room at the sight of bloody claw marks on the back of the door.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 7:21 pm

"Ellioootttt.." Was he imagining this? It was a faint voice that he heard at the back of his head. "Father?" He crouched seeing a file on the floor, it wasn't anything out of the ordinary, just the plans of reconstructing some of the facilities that needed to be fixed. Was it important? At least he needed to remember about it, maybe it could prove useful. For his investigation so far he could conduct the next summary: everything was normal one week before his father's death.. The answer was to find the dates between the 11th and 18th July, that was the only hope for him to solve this mistery. But then again that girl was too curious about everything, he kept his eye on her and waited for her as she was looking around the rooms. It was all the same 'Help me!' , 'Walls have ears!' type of messages, encrypted in a way that no human logic would ever find out what they ment. Help me part was obvious, walls have ears could be that the doctors and guards could hear everything, but what about the message that said: And the lights slowly faded, for thy soul was lost in darkness. He needed to find out about that part himself.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue May 07, 2013 7:29 pm

Rydel was like a little kid at a carnival. She ran excitedly from room to room, occasionally letting out little shrieks. She then walked into one room and screamed for real. There was a giant doll hanging from the ceiling from a noose. She dropped her flashlight. It landed so the beam showed on the doll's sinister-looking face. "Rydel....come closer...." It came from the doll. She moved closer as if pulled by a magnet. The doll slowly turned to face her, swinging slightly on the rope that was strung around its neck. It looked at her with its glass eyes. "Closet....." It whispered again. Her eyes slid to the closed closet doors in the corner. She tiptoed over to the doors and opened them. She shrieked as a rotting body fell out. "EW EW EW EW EW" She screeched as she grabbed her flashlight and ran out of the room. She jumped on Elliot's back. "RUN!!!!!"
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 7:40 pm

How cruel fate really was, coming here this night and he could hear his fathers voice echoing in his mind, calling out to him as if he was pleading for help. The atmosphere was clearly getting the better of him, even the stench of rotting corpses could be..~ That girl Rydel just startled Elliot. "What are you doing?" Elliot moved his look at the room where she ran off from, before he could think he quickly ran towards it wanting to see what was inside. There was a closet that seemed to be slightly opened, did something scare her off? Maybe it was in the closet, there was no time to think about it, even he could hear his own heartbeat racing as he slowly moved his hand onto the closet. For a moment he could feel something touching his hand from the inside, at that instant he opened the closet with all his might! Nothing was inside.. He started to breathe heavily, the excitement was going to his head. "There is no~" Before he knew it he couldn't breathe, at that moment he fell on his knees struggling to catch his breath, it felt as if something or someone was choking him..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue May 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Rydel fell off his back when he headed into the room. "NO! Don't go in there!" It was too late, he had gone in to see what had frightened her. She stood up and brushed the dust off of her. Then she heard him go silent. "Hello? Guy-person-who-still-hasn't-told-me-his-name?" She walked to stand in the doorway and stifled a scream. He was on his knees looking as if something was choking him. He was turning purple! She focused a little more and noticed a faint, shadowy outline of a person. And the corpse was gone! A ghost was choking him! She ran over and hauled him to his feet. She dragged him out of the room. The ghost had let go in surprise. It tried to follow them out of the room but when it reached the doorway it was thrown back as if it had run into a wall. It couldn't leave the room! What a relief! She let the guy down and crouched next to him. "Are you okay?!"
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 8:23 pm

For a moment he stopped breathing, that split second felt like an eternity to him. His mind went black after a while, for a second there he felt like he was dying. For some strange reason he wasn't dead, he opened his eyes seeing Rydel next to him, his neck hurt as there were hand marks that resembled like claws. "What the.." He couldn't move, his body felt so heavy. Elliot never felt like this in his entire life, was it the shock from almost being chocked to death.. "Why did you help me?" Even he treated her like a nuisance and yet she helped him out. Most people would leave him to die and run to save their own lives.. Yet even at this state she was worried about him, he moved his look away, trying to get his composure back. This was the first time he actually faced death for real.. "Thank you.."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue May 07, 2013 8:33 pm

Rydel smiled down at him in relief. "OH GOOD YOU'RE ALIVE!" She hugged him then stood up. "Why did I help you?" Her brow furrowed in confusion. "Why wouldn't I help you? Did you expect me to leave you there? I'm not that cruel." Her frown disappeared and she smiled. "Let's keep exploring." She helped him up. "Can you stand on your own?" She asked. She had one arm around his waist, holding him up. She was pretty strong for a girl. She glanced back at the closed door. All was silent. Where had the corpse gone? That was freaky! Her eyes slid to Elliot's face. "You never told me your name."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 8:42 pm

Elliot's body was still numb, though with Rydel's help it was barable and he could walk. He really didn't want to trouble her but since he was unable to move there was a higher chance for something to come at him again if he layed still. "Most of the people I knew before abandoned me.. Cruel is an understatement of what people can truly be..." As they stood in the same place until Elliot got his mind back where it should be everything felt strange for him, his body was slightly numb yet the pain was unbearable, his neck had black marks that felt like they were burning his skin. "Elliot.. My name is Elliot.." He spoke this time only a bit quieter, as if he was afraid of somebody else hearing it, or using it against him. Only he and Rydel knew his name in this place.. The chances of some other being knowing it was low..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed May 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Rydel continued to help him stand. He didn't seem very steady at all. In fact, it appeared as if he couldn't move at all. Then he was saying something. She listened quietly before replying. "I know how that feels. To be abandoned, that is." She noticed the marks on his neck for the first time. There were black. She bit her lip. This was too freaky. Choked by a ghost? Who knew ghosts could touch you? "Well it's nice to meet you, Elliot." She then looked around. "Maybe we should find somewhere for you to sit down." She gently put him down, leaning him up against the wall. She handed him an extra flashlight then walked down the hall, shining her light in each room. She stopped when she came to the double doors at the end of the hallway. She rubbed the grime off the window and peered inside. It appeared to be a cafeteria. She turned and walked back to Elliot. "Okay. We can sit in the cafeteria." She wasn't so sure that he could walk so she helped up him and put her arm around his waist again. She took his arm and placed it around her neck, holding it there for more support. She then dragged him down the hallway and through the doors into the cafeteria. There was a table and chairs nearby and she gently placed him on one chair before plopping down on another.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 09, 2013 4:08 pm

Elliot felt like all of his life force was drained from him in that moment when the ghost started to choke him, was it really trying to kill him or feed from his energy. Was it really a ghost? The picture of what happened was still blurry to him. Before he knew it Rydel took him to the cafeteria that was close by, at that moment he knew where he was currently located. Thinking about her words, about knowing the feeling of being abandoned, it was something he really didn't want anybody too feel that kind of pain. His vision was slightly better now as he felt his energy coming back. "It feels strange.. That thing didn't just want to kill me, but take my life energy, it was like it was feeding on me." This strange fact made him think about many things.. Why did it need life energy, why didn't that ghost move on, were there any more ghosts and why did he use that method to lure him in. "That ghost knew that I was going to go in that room as soon as you said there was something strange inside it. "It" scared you on purpose just to lure me in.. and just before he did those things I think I heard my father calling out my name.. My hypothesis may be incorrect though.. It's best we think of a plan before we make any more moves." Just a moment ago Elliot seemed like a guy that was going to stay quiet, but when his mind was working he would process every single aspect and make a hypothesis on every change or situation they were in, truth be told he was very smart when it came to logical things. "-Yet the light will feed the darkness, and the lost souls will become puppets-. It's something I read in one of the medical files I found in the infirmary a couple of days ago.. Yet at that time there weren't any paranormal things happening.. Any clue what it means?" Elliot seemed a little mature when he was thinking, almost as if he wasn't just an ordinary guy. He was serious about this thought, it was a chance to find out the truth.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Thu May 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Rydel was looking around when Elliot suddenly started talking. He sounded like a scientist trying to solve the problem for cancer. He was just spouting hypothesis after hypothesis. She was going to tell him to slow down so she could understand him better when she caught onto what he was saying. It had been a setup. The ghost had scared her knowing that he would run in to find out what had scared her. It had wanted to feed on his life energy? Why would a ghost need life energy when it was dead? She continued to listen, watching him intently. Then he was talking about reading something in a patient's file a few days ago. Was this connected? Were there other ghosts here? There probably were a ton of restless souls wandering these halls and haunting these rooms. How would they escape them all? And how could lost souls become puppets? She got the 'the light will feed the darkness' bit. They already had evidence of that. But did it mean they would come back? Like zombies or something? It was blowing her mind. "Okay, wait. So does this mean they are coming back to life? Like zombies-or something? And how are we supposed to escape these ghosts?" She sighed and sat back in her chair. This was overwhelming her.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 09, 2013 5:18 pm

There was a high posibility that everything he just spoke was off, still it was good to consider that. But the strange thing was that the cafeteria was spirit free, for now.. Maybe the spirits were the old patients that died in this hospital, yet he had a bad feeling about everything that was happening. Elliot looked at Rydel's eyes, listening to her questions concentrating on every word so he could answer it as best as he could. Given these facts nothing could be clearly said and confirmed. By the looks of it there was only one explanation why they were targeting him. Elliot was weak, his emotions were his biggest weakness and the source of their power. "I can't say that for positive, they could use my life force for many things like spreading their influence or even controling somebody. Maybe their goal isn't to be revived, maybe it was something even darker.. Between us two I am the weaker one and most likely the one they could easily break. Thus I think they are feeding on my dark emotions. But when you take away a persons emotions what do you get? A walking corpse." While he was speaking he moved his hand onto his neck and rubbed slightly, the pain was still there only this time it wasn't so much that he couldn't move his neck. "Meaning they are trying to rob me away from my emotions, but please be careful not to fall for the same trick as I did. We still don't know that I'm their primary targed, maybe they will try to kill one of us so that they don't get any more trouble. There is only one way to escape them.." He streatched his arms up above his head. "We just need to leave the hospital.. But I don't think that they will let us move out of here anytime soon.."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sat May 11, 2013 12:18 pm

Rydel's eyes widened at his words. "You think that's why they're trying to steal your life energy? Wow." She sat back in her chair and glanced around. There didn't seem to be any spirits in the cafeteria. Maybe the spirits were stuck where they had died as patients. She hoped none of them could wander past their death place. That could mean trouble. She knew this place had only closed a few years ago for good. They had closed most of it much longer ago but they had left a small part open till they could build a new one somewhere else. She had her own reason for wanting to be here. It was more than just some exploring instinct. Her boyfriend had been here when she was 14. He had been 16 years old. He had never told her that he had a problem until one day he was sent here. She tried to see him but when they let her visit, he was like a shell of his former self. He would just stare listlessly at her, mumbling responses to her questions. Once in a while his eyes had lit up and he had been his self for few moments but then he would drop back into his dead-like expression. She was never sure if he had died here or been moved. She wanted to find out. She realized she was staring off into space as she jerked back to reality. "Sorry. I spaced out for a bit. We can't leave yet. I-....we need to keep looking. Maybe discover what happened to some past patients..." She trailed off, avoiding his gaze so he wouldn't try to guess why she really wanted to stay. "I'll be careful. I won't let them get me. You need to be stronger, too. I can't stand by and let them drain you until you're a walking corpse." She frowned and shook her head. "I can't let that happen."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next