Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My life is being turned around. :)

4 posters

Go down

My life is being turned around. :) Empty My life is being turned around. :)

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:41 pm

So lately I've noticed people around me growing distant. No one seems to want to be around me or talk to me. I figured out why. I have both an anxiety disorder and a depression disorder. I've know that. But I've been letting them rule my life. I never leave the house to see my friends. I don't take opportunities when they are offered to me. I have so many chances to have fun and live a good life and I ignore them. I hate change. Or I did. I now know I need it in my life to make it better. I have been inspired by a few people. The first one is Katy Perry. She inspired me to be myself. I love to be different. I don't want to blend in with everyone else. I want to stand out and be different. It's okay to be random and crazy and weird. And that's what I love to be! Another person who showed me the good things in life is Ellen Dejeneres. I've been watching her videos all day and she just...she makes me happy :) I listened to this song today that I could relate to. It showed me that I could be doing so much more with my life. It is called Rest of My Life. Some of the lyrics that I can relate to are: 'if you live for something, you're not alone' that just inspired me... and: 'they say what don't kill ya, will make ya stronger'. That's true. And it helped me get a new perspective on life and change. I also have come back to God. I had wandered away and it had killed me. Now I realize how important it is to have Him in my life. And I'm working on that. I want to make my life better. I want to surround myself with good people who make me happy and I want to do things that make me happy. I'm ready to open my life to opportunities.<3
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

My life is being turned around. :) Empty Re: My life is being turned around. :)

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:44 pm

I love you Supa i have the same Disorder, but i have a body disorder and im Bipolar and have massive Anger issues. So you're not alone! i love to talk to you! you're on of the few people who make me smile and feel like i have a family! This post i about loved it <3 I'm different too i love being different! Love you supa!
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:49 pm

I love you too Razor! It's nice to know I'm not alone :) We'll make it through this together.

As I said, I'll be keeping people in my life who make me happy and you're definitely one of them. :)
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen-cat Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:49 pm

Oh supa that is great. I love how random and crazy you are and so do a lot of people. Please don't let the disorders take over you supa. You are a strong person, and you can make it through, I know you can. You are making great choices by only keeping people who make you happy around and such. I'm so happy for you Supa <3 you are an amazing person and friend,I mean that. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise because you are just amazing supa, you really are. Ily girl. You're like the sister I never had. I've known you forever and I know what you're capable of. I probable sound like a mother gushing over her child, but I can't help it. You just don't realize how much you mean to so many of us. We love you supa!

PS I'm glad you've opened up to God. <3 he will help you mor than you think. I lnow from experience.

Last edited by Queen-cat on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Queen-cat
Queen-cat

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:00 am

This is really good, Supa! I'm sorry about your disorders, honestly. I never knew about them until I read this. I think it's good to be random, weird, and crazy. I can be like that at times. I know it could take you a long time to change your life around to make it better, but I know if you set your mind to it then you can succeed. I also know that the people on this wonderful site will definitely help you on it. I seriously love you Supa. <333
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:09 pm

Aw thanks guys <3 I feel to loved :3 It's nice to know I have the support of my friends :)
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:38 pm

No problem anytime (:
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen-cat Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:22 pm

You'll always have my support Supa <3 As well as the pleasure of listening to the weird, funny things I say <3 XD
Queen-cat
Queen-cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down