Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

†The Black Bloods† You Can't Spell Slaughter without Laughter

4 posters

Go down

†The Black Bloods† You Can't Spell Slaughter without Laughter Empty †The Black Bloods† You Can't Spell Slaughter without Laughter

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:35 pm

☞The Black Bloods is a Killer pack with out standing strengths with the numerous wolves in the pack. Meaning the pack can't be took down unless shoot down which hardly even happens. Other then that the pack is outstanding but very aggressive and always in the mood for a kill. Not a fan of blood don't dare join the pack then.☜

✞Rules✞

✞Fighting: Fighting is tolerated in the pack unless it's with another pack member. Then the Alpha will take a stand and put you in check which watch out the Alpha isn't nice. Fighting with other wolves outside the territory or loners is quite understand and tolerated. Since the loners may try to join which he/she will not unless try's to fight the wolf too show he/she is worthy enough.

✞Desperate: Are you one of those desperate little fuckers? Always wants a mate? Well listen up you will not get a mate if you complain, cry, or beg because this pack is full of brutes and they are not afraid to hurt a female. So back up.

✞Ranks: Listen when you first join your rank will be Warrior, and will always be warrior intill the alpha thinks your worthy enough to take a step higher in Rank. Well Bitch you cannot come up when you first join the pack and ask to be Beta or Delta or Co-Alpha because your answer will be 'No'

✞Invincible: You cannot be a wolf that is completely the most perfect wolf in the entire world. Wolves have scents, scars, cringes in their fur, tears in their ears, etc. Even when a wolf is not damaged from battles/spars/attacks/etc. you won't be the perfect wolf. Don't pretend you are top dog, because if so, you're sadly mistaken.

✞Grow Up: Don't cry when you lose the person you love because they causes you to be Desperate and will cause many males to chew your ass up if you don't stop crying. In the Black Bloods you don't cry when you get hurt you don't cry period. If you cry you will get your ass beat. understand? you better.

•Territory•

•I'm going to make this short and understand able. This is a moving pack they don't stay in one place•

◈Skelly◈

Name•
Age•
Gender•
Crush• {better fucking not have one}
Mate• {hardly doubt you do}
Fears•
Talents•
Flaws•
Personality• {not meet me}
History•
Description or Picture•
Other•

♦R.A.N.K.S♦

Alpha Male• Aleksandr
Alpha Female•

Co-Alpha Male•
Co-Alpha Female•

Beta Male•Nova
Beta Female•

Delta Male•
Delta Female•

Gamma Male•
Gamma Female•

Omega•

Healer•
Healers•

Lead Warrior•
Warriors•

✔My Alpha and Beta✔

Name•Aleksandr Vitaly
Age•Full Grown Adult
Gender•♂
Crush• Over my dead body
Mate• Never will Never Have.This pack doesn't need no Alpha Female.
Fears•Seeing you Alive.
Talents• Fighting and Killing outlanders
Flaws•Being Nice.
Personality• Bitch Please. Who said you needed too meet me.
History•  I was born now im here.
Description or Picture•
†The Black Bloods† You Can't Spell Slaughter without Laughter 15hj51t
Other•

Name• Nova Wilson
Age• Full Grown Adult
Gender•♂
Crush• You would look alot better without a head.
Mate• I rather kill myself then have a women control me.
Fears• To have a family.
Talents• Slaughtering you.
Flaws• being nice
Personality• Do i seem nice? Nope.
History• Started from the bottom ☟ now im here.
Description or Picture•
†The Black Bloods† You Can't Spell Slaughter without Laughter 5wbm8k
Other•
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

†The Black Bloods† You Can't Spell Slaughter without Laughter Empty Re: †The Black Bloods† You Can't Spell Slaughter without Laughter

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:07 pm

Name• Chemical
Age•Adult
Gender• Female
Crush• Nope
Mate• Nope
Fears•Being attacked from behind
Talents• Being able to stay on a scent trail
Flaws• Always looks behind herself so no one sneaks up on her
Personality• She's someone who can be all nice and calm until you at or do something she hates and wants to bite your head off.
History• Her past is fuzzy to her since she had a lot of painful moments
Description or Picture• †The Black Bloods† You Can't Spell Slaughter without Laughter Angry-wolf-18069029
†The Black Bloods† You Can't Spell Slaughter without Laughter Angry_wolf_by_Allerlei
Other• Scars on her shoulder,neck and hind legs
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

†The Black Bloods† You Can't Spell Slaughter without Laughter Empty Re: †The Black Bloods† You Can't Spell Slaughter without Laughter

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:38 pm

Accepted.

Aleksandr

The brute was walking a trail with Nova they didn't look behind themselves because no one dares too sneak up on a black blood. Aleksandr felt Nova stop and smell He snapped and growled "Nova come on. We need to find a decent horizon too sleep tonight or we will be up all night to find a good place to fill our desires." Nova growled back, Aleksandr didn't bother to start a fight with Nova although Nova is one quite strong brute. Aleksandr felt the tension Nova was giving Aleksandr which made him anxious and dyeing to give Nova and great slash across the face. Anger build in Aleksandr muscled body, getting frustrated that there was no good place to fill our desires every place felt like shit to the both of the massive brutes. They stopped and heard leaves tearing and branches breaking. Aleksandr and Novas ears perked up and their teeth bared.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:45 pm

Chemical
I was trotting through the woods trying to find a safe spot to sleep for tonight. I want going to sleep somewhere I'm able to be attacked when I sleep. I then heard growling and stopped in my track and sunk down onto my stomach and started to growl alittle as I moved closer out of the bushes to see to brutes. They were much larger causing me to stop growling but to stay on my stomach. I didn't need to move fast to where it seemed like I was making a move on them. I didn't need another scar. Mainly cause I have one healing already on my spine from a claw of a male. I looked at the males making sure I watched any moves they made so I didn't get jumped.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Veladosia Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:46 am

Name~Veladosia
Age~Full grown
Gender~Bitch
Crush~I'd like to crush your skull
Mate~Hell no
Fears~What are they?
Talents~Healing
Flaws~She isn't very big in size
Personality~Not afraid to fight, she isn't afraid to get dirty or bloody, Vel is short tempered, but can be gentle when healing
History~Vel was abandon by her parents at a young age, a passing rogue took her in and trained her in the art of healing and fighting, when Vel grew her mentor died leaving her to fend for herself

Veladosia

Back to top Go down

Post  Veladosia Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:10 pm

If a roleplay sample is needed I will be happy to post one

Veladosia

Back to top Go down

Post  Veladosia Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:07 am

Description~Small Jet black wolf with golden eyes, herizzle is stained red with blood, along with her teeth

Veladosia

Back to top Go down

Post  Veladosia Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:07 am

Muzzle*

Veladosia

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:13 am

PLease dont spam >.< becides, these people had..*Sigh* -lets say left- us
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Veladosia Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:52 am

Sorry I think everyone here in animal roleplay has left

Veladosia

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:58 am

They did. Only Razor pops on sometimes
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Veladosia Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:05 am

Yeah.. I'll make my own pack than

Veladosia

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:34 am

This site is kinda slow, I tried getting people to join, but not much stayed on *Sigh* unless you have places to advertise it on.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Veladosia Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:14 am

Yeah I guess I won't then

Veladosia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down