Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Styles and Britt

2 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Styles and Britt Empty Styles and Britt

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:10 pm

So, do you have any ideas of a private rp we should do? I got none. xD
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Styles and Britt Empty Re: Styles and Britt

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:48 pm

well a hs drama, my girl is a bit crazy..well, as a kid she was and stuff and she had a bad life and whoever your charrie is (harry right? XD) could make her life better and crap XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:01 pm

Melody
smart, adventerous, curious, funny, sometimes shy, cool to hang out with, and into some good things.
Styles and Britt Black-and-white-girl-hair-pretty-favim.com-221169

Last edited by Britt-21 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:30 pm

Sure, and you probably know what Harry looks like.

Here he is anyways:

Styles and Britt Tumblr10
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:25 am

harry isnt cute with his hair back xD

Melody was always the one to be bullied. She went crazy and into and asylum for a few years. She was out now at a normal school. but it was too much for her to handle. Sometimes she would go home just to cry herself to sleep. Sure, she'll get her homework done, but then she would just cry. People knew she was crazy and stayed with her. It wasnt like she would hurt them. She was taking notes but the guy next to her, shoved her, causing her to mess up her notes and she ignored him, putting the messed up paper into her book ad pulling out a new one.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:48 pm

I find Harry cute/hot in any way really xD

Harry was in the same class as Melody. He was one of the popular guys at school since everyone thought he was so hot and perfect. He mostly spends his lunch time sitting with girls, all popular ones. They all loved him very much and he enjoyed being with them. But the thing was, he wanted someone special. All the girls he spends most of the day around was all so beautiful and wore a lot of make-up. He doesn't like when girls wear make-up and he has said that to them many times, but they never listened. He kept on telling them several times more, but they never listen. He finally knows to stop asking them and just ignore it.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:02 pm

xDD

Melody was once again, shoved and her notes were messed up. She gripped her pencil and grabbed her book, wacking the guy right in the face. She stood and walked to the door. When the teacher looked and said something to Melody, she ignored him and walked out. the kids inside the class were laughing because the guy got smacked in the face with a book. He yelled 'You phycopath!' and Melody ignored it. She lowered her eyes, wrapping her arms arounnd herself
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:47 pm

Harry tried to focus, but he heard someone getting shoved and papers getting messed up. He looked around and saw a girl and he wanted to help her, but he wasn't sure how he should. A few of the popular girls were all around him and giggling at the girl. He wasn't laughing. "Do you see that girl, Brittney?" - "Yeah, she's a freak" - "Harry, do you know that girl?" He wasn't listening to any of the words the girls were saying, but when one of the girls said his name, he looked at the girl like it startled him. "Um, uh, no." Was his answer. "Don't ever think of helping her then. Are you going to?" The girl answered. "I was thinking about it," He said back to the girl. "Clearly that girl is out of your..." He stood up and headed over to the girl. He didn't care if the teacher saw him. Most of his teachers actually did like him. "Are you okay?" He asked once he got up to the girl.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:55 pm

Melody looked at the boy that approached her and walked next to her. She nodded her head "I'm fine.." she looked at the floor "Dont worry about me..I'm just the crazy girl..no one really cares for me..everyone gotta stay away or else they'll 'get it' too.." she lowered her eyes more. "'stay away from the phycopath' they say..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Harry sighed and looked at her as he was starting to feel bad for her. It seems like people bully her and call her names and even though nobody does that to him, he still cares. "But I am worrying. People bully and call you names..." He trailed off. "I might not be the person you want to talk to, but..." At the corner of his eye, one of the popular girls put him off guard as he was trying to finish his sentence. "Harry, you don't need this bitch. She's nothing, but a freak. You're better than that," The girl said and he rolled his eyes. "Go back to your seat," He snapped.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:34 pm

Melody was quiet and she didnt look at the boy or the girl. She kept walking down the hall "..Like I said..im the crazy one..everyone stay away..shes the physco.." she sniffled and rubbed her eyes "no one understands my feelings.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:59 pm

Harry watched as the girl headed back to her seat and left them be. He looked at Melody and sighed. "I'm sorry that you feel that way and such. Honestly nobody will expect me to talk to you."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Melody looked at him "Because im crazy and you're one of the popular people..and populars dont hang out with people like me. As far as I know, they're mean."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Harry crossed his arms and looked at her. "Well, that's true, but I'm not like the normal popular people that are rude. Yeah, sure, I hang around a bunch of girls, but I would never date them. Once they all asked if I liked them and I couldn't lie to them so I told them the truth, but that isn't the point. I could care less what people are thinking about me while I talk to you."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:13 pm

Melody smiled alittle "really?" she looked ahead of her"im glad you care about me though.." she blushed slightly and the bell rang, causing kids to pour out into the hallways. She was prepared for the pushing and shoving because that how it always was. Getting shoved in the hallways.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:50 pm

Harry nodded and smiled. "Yeah." He says to her as he looked at her and then looked at the hallways. The bell was probably going to ring soon so he would expect girls to be around him. The bell rang shortly and that made kids pour out of the classrooms. He saw a few of the popular girls come over to him and one of them dragged him away from Melody. He looks back and mouths out to her,"I'll see you later. Maybe at lunch?"
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Melody nodded slowly and she headed to a different class. she sighed and soon enough, when lunch came, she was sitting alone with her lunch,eating but barely eating what was on there.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Harry walked to lunch with a bunch of girls. All girls! They were all giggling and he seemed to not be interested or listening to their conversation. One of the girls nudged him and it made him smirk. "Aren't you listening?" She asked, and he shook his head. He was thinking of Melody instead. "Are you thinking about that girl?" She asked. "Yeah." She crossed her arms. "Don't!" All the girls said in harmony. He sighed and headed to sit down, but then saw Melody alone. The girls followed him, but then dragged him away. "No no..." He pushed away from their grip and sat down next to her. "Hi Melody." He smiled and told the girls to sit down at a table and he'll be there in a second, but that was a lie.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:09 am

Melody looked at Harry and smiled a bit "hey..You came." she hugged him softly "Thank you. I was sure you were only faking to be my friend but it seems like not." she giggled softly and pulled from the hug, looking at her food then back at him "Those girls were saying cruel stuff werent they?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:09 pm

Harry smiled at her and flipped his hair. "I wouldn't miss it for the world. The girls can be cruel and try to not make me do things, but I don't always have to agree with them." He told her, and smiled again, but a little wider than last time. "You're welcome. Some people think I do that, but I can be friends with whoever I want to be. The girls I usually hang out with wouldn't be the first people I would choose to be with." He hugged her back and chuckled. "They say cruel stuff about everyone except me and the rest of the popular guys."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:15 pm

"Because all they care about is the sexy people and stuff. They act like they're more better then everyone else when they arent. They just wanna hide what they have inside." she rested her head on her hand and she looked at him "Im glad you're different and not a totall ass like them. They dont deserve someone like you. They're all cruel."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:19 pm

Harry knew that she was right, but there was something about those girls that makes you feel so good about yourself. They make you feel wanted and like you matter, but in reality, they make you feel like you're nothing. They make you feel like you're not better than them, like they are your queens, and you're just a peasant. "You're right. They always get what they want and if they don't, they complain. They rule the school."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:22 pm

Melody nodded "And thats why I make sure to keep my distance from them. I dont want anything to do with what they do. I know that half of them slept with some of the guys to get what they want." she sighed "WHy do I feel like I'm the normal one here, harry?" she asked, looking at him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:28 pm

Harry sighed, and looked around as he saw the girls sitting down at a table. They saw that he was looking at them and they didn't look happy. He wanted to give them the middle finger, but that wouldn't be necessary. He turned back to face Melody. "Yeah, and I won't lie, but a few of them tricked me to get me into bed with them. I'm so ashamed." He put his head on the table for a few seconds and then took it off a few seconds later. "I don't know. You are like so normal, so normal than everyone else in this school." He laughed.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:35 pm

Melody was surprised that he actually slept with the girls "Dont let them take advantage of you, harry." she glared at the girls, and she dragged her finger against her neck so it looked like she was gonna behead herself and she made sure they looked away, watching them whisper. She looked at Harry "Dont worry about what I do, I just do it to scare the girls."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next