Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serious~and~Stuff and me only! :)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Serious~and~Stuff and me only! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious~and~Stuff and me only! :)

Post  Serious~and~stuff Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:18 am

Toby: Squatting down, he placed his elbows on his knees and looked her over before finally speaking. "Shifter, shape shifter. You dont need to be afraid, I'm really quite harmless. See?" He stood again and looked around making sure there were no guards before he shifted into a small fox. Sitting politely by himself, he tilted his head at the mermaid in the water. Perhaps changing wasn't the ever idea, because he'd have to deal with the energy loss it brought, but he wanted to make her feel comfortable and he wanted to oven up the mood. When he shifted back into himself again, he winced and rubbed the back of his neck, no doubt that stupid lab chip they put in telling him to knock it off. "My names Tobias, but lots just call me Toby. What's you name, and what are you exactly? Obviously not the mermaids I've seen before." He'd been paired up with a lad one time, but that was because he needed to coax him out of the water long enough for the guards to grab him. He was good at that, being friends with everyone and all. Lots took advantage of his friendships though so he was wary nowadays.

Xander: Looking up from the ground when she questioned him, he only shook his head. Was he to trust somebody here? He'd heard the rumors about what happened to immortals here, even from other immortals. Deciding to chance it though, he'd risk his safety. Or what safety he had left. Perhaps it was worth it? "Werewolf. I'm a werewolf. Your an angel, literally. No compliment intended." Perhaps he was coming off a bit aggressive, but he'd just been captured so it was obvious why. "My names Alexander, but I prefer Xander if it isn't a problem?" She seemed nice enough, even if she was a tad crazy yelling at the guards and such. She approached him, that was worth something right? If it was up to him to have approached her, they'd have been here for days in silence. Or better. He didn't know if he was even interested in knowing her name, with the way this place runs he'd only be out with somebody else soon or he'd be killed off. Unless they worked well together, which he doubted.
Serious~and~stuff
Serious~and~stuff

Location : Hmm... Sitting With Jack And Finn Harries Admiring Their Perfection

Back to top Go down

Serious~and~Stuff and me only! :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Serious~and~Stuff and me only! :)

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:49 pm

Selena watched the shape shifter warily. She didn't believe him at first. For all she knew he could be a werewolf or a vampire. When he changed into a fox she moved closer, examining him. Yep. He was a shape shifter, all right. She rose out of the water a little and rested her arms on the sides of the pool. "It's a pleasure to meet you Toby. I'm Selena. You can call me Sel or Selena or whatever you'd like to call me." She said with a small flick of her tail. She tilted her head. "How am I not like other mermaids?" She trailed off, remembering her past. "Well. I guess I'm more of a Siren but I prefer the term mermaid. Makes me sound less vicious." She said with a playful growl. She noticed his wince and frowned. "Does shifting hurt you?" The water felt like it was draining her of energy minute by minute so she pulled herself out and grabbed the towel that had been sitting next to the pool. She dried off her tail and watched as her tail transformed into legs. She criss crossed her legs and sat watching him. "Are you new here too?" She asked, her eyes wide with curiosity. He seemed nice so her caution level went down.

Akalia frowned at his comment. "Yeah. I guess you could say I'm an angel. I'm a fallen angel, actually." She played with the cup on her head, ripping off little pieces of styrofoam. "Well. I can't say it's nice to meet you Xander because you don't seem very nice." She said, crossing her arms over her chest. "And I bet you don't give a crap about what my name is but it's Akalia." She glanced behind her, checking for guards. She dropped her voice to a whisper. "If you're worried about me hurting you or...or....like, working with the crazy psychos here then you have nothing to worry about. I hate those scientists or whatever they are and I wouldn't hurt a fly...unless it tried to hurt me." She stopped. "Unless you plan on hurting me." She stated, her eyes flashing with distrust. "We can either work together to get out of this hellhole or we can just stay separate. I'll stay to my half of the cell and you to yours." She uncrossed her arms. She pulled the cup off her head and frowned at it. "I need a new cup." She stood up and walked over to the bars and threw the cup at the guard. "Hey! I need a new cup!" The guard threw a plastic cup at her and she smiled. "I would say thanks but I kinda hate you so...no thanks." She tied the string to the cup and put it on her head again and sat down on her bed.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Serious~and~stuff Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:35 pm

Toby: "I suppose you could say that..." He stopped rubbing the back of his neck and sighed. "It only hurts because they stuck this chip into my neck to keep me from shifting around too much. Theyre afraid I'm gonna shift into something and slip through the bars. Since I slipped out of my bracelet they just take extra measures. I'm not new though, sadly. I've seen things that most of the prisoners only hear of. Your lucky really, if they stick you with me they only want me to either keep you company until they find somebody else for me to fight or they want something I never give them. Which results in you beiƄ held in a cell alone while I'm punished. Don't worry about being here, mermaids are rare and they know they want more. They'll do anything to get more."

Xander: Heaving a sigh, he stood and shoved his hands into the pockets of his jeans. "I'm sorry, my general manners have been completely tossed aside lately from the sudden reality that this is really happening. Forgive me, it's very nice to meet somebody who isn't against me. A change from what I've recently grown used to." Glancin at the floor, he bit his lower lip as he thought of what to say next before speaking. "You know, your quite interesting. The way you talk to the guards, as if your not scared of them. I fear them, even though I could probably kill them easily. What is it that is different about you, akaila? Which, by the way, is a very intriguing name. Akaila. Something I've never heard before."
Serious~and~stuff
Serious~and~stuff

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Selena winced. "They put a chip in your neck? But...if it only hurts you then you could still shift into like, a mouse and get out, right?" She sighed. "Whatever. That's their problem." She frowned as he explained that he had seen things that other prisoners had only heard of. "That sounds bad..." she said before trailing off as he continued. She mulled over his words for a minute before her eyes widened. "Wait. They'll do anything to get more mermaids? Are you saying they're gonna breed me?!" She quickly scooted back and let herself fall into the water, wishing she could escape. "And you....fight?" She asked, her eyes widening even further. "But....do you have to fight me?" She sunk into the water so only her eyes and up were out of the water. She looked at him. "What do you never give them? It must be something they really want..."

Akalia smiled when he said she had an intriguing name. "Why thank you. I like your name too. It sounds....well...I can't even explain it. But it sounds very cool. I like the sound of it. Xander. See? Sounds cool. And I forgive you for your manners." She smiled a bit. "I don't have very good manners myself. I used to. But then I got used to being here, and now...bye bye manners." She tilted her hair towards the bars. "Them? Scary? As if. They used to scare me. But I'm already dead so killing me won't accomplish much." She smirked. "I've been here for a while. They have yet to test on me, send me into a fight, kill me, or breed me. They don't do anything we me. And I don't expect them too. I'm not sure why they keep me here then, why not test on me? They don't have too many fallen angels here." She rolled her eyes. "Sorry I'm rambling. I tend to do that since I've had no one to talk to for such a long time...do you want a cup hat?" She asked, holding hers out to him, sort of as a peace offering.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Serious~and~stuff Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:23 pm

Toby: "I'm not going to fight you, I've only fought one merman before and I rather not make it two. Plus, I refuse to fight women. As for what they want from me, I refuse to breed with anyone and it makes them a bit angry. Since I have yet to die from fighting and testing has been complete failures, they want my genetics. It also doesn't help that I'm a shifter and that makes me valuable. I don't want to hurt you, honest." He stepped forward and reached his hand out. "Please, I don't want you to think you can't trust me. I won't do anything you don't want me to do and I'll even shut up for the rest of our time trapped in this cell together. Just, don't think I'm a bad guy. I'm here, on your side, to keep you from getting hurt. They will pair you up after me though, it's a definite. They'll take me away and punish me for not fulfilling my job and they'll put you with somebody else who will. Your safe with me right now though, so please get out of the water."

Xander: "I never thought my name was very unique or anything, it's quite refreshing to hear otherwise." Accepting her offering, he placed the cup upon his head and pulled the string under his chin. "Thanks, but I'm curious, what do they want me for? Puttin me in here and all, what do you suppose they hope to achieve? I don't want to fight, if it's possible I have a say in the matter. I like the idea of a fallen angel, but I don't think I can cooperate with any breeding plans because of two reasons. 1, I don't think a dark and damp cell is the right place for such business and 2, I've never been one to jump straight into that sort of thing. Especially not with a woman I've only just met."
Serious~and~stuff
Serious~and~stuff

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Selena heard something in his voice that made her want to trust him. Almost without thinking she reached up and took his hand. She hoped he didn't mind that it was wet from the water. She slipped out of the water and grabbed the towel again, wrapping it around herself. She sighed. "But. If it's inevitable then why do you avoid breeding? They'll just set up the girl with another guy who will do it. Why resist if you only get punished?" It made no sense to her. But she also wasn't saying that she wanted to be bred. No. Not at all. Not with anyone. She sat on the cold cement floor and shivered slightly. The towel was still wet from earlier so it did little to keep her warm. Her tail remained wet so it would be a few minutes before she regained her legs. She searched his face for some sign of betrayal but she found no reason to think that he was tricking her. She smiled softly. "You don't have to stop talking to me. I actually kinda like it. It reminds me that I'm not alone." She looked down at her tail and ran her hand over the shining scales. "Do you think you'll ever give in to what they want?" She asked, not looking at him.

Akalia was overjoyed when he put on the cup hat. She clapped her hands together. "It looks great on you!" Her grin changed into a gentle smile. "Well that's why they want you here. They don't like immortals on the streets so that's why they brought you in but they won't just let you sit in a cell for the rest of your life. They want to put you to good use. The fights help them understand your powers and strengths, not to mention your weaknesses so they know what to expect. I suspect it's also for their entertainment. I don't understand why they want to breed us if they want to get rid of immortals though...and for the testing....I don't understand that either." She shrugged. "I agree with both of your reasons. Why would someone do....that thing....in a cell where everyone can see them? And expecting us to just go at it like animals do...that is, without getting to know the other person, it's just barbaric. They don't think of us as people. To them, we're low-lives. They're higher than us, even though we're stronger."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Serious~and~stuff Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:07 pm

Toby: "It gives whatever woman I may be paired with a bit of a break from whatever stress forced breeding has pressed upon them. If that woman gets paired up with somebody else afterwards she'll resent whoever forces themselves upon her, not me. I believe that by not complying I'm giving whatever woman a longer chance to get away. I'd rather the women get away than I or any man. We can't breed amongst the same gender and without women they'll lose business." He shrugged and looked at her scales closely, marveled by the sight. "I don't think I'll ever really just roll over and let them do as they please with me. I'll never turn into the bad guy and impregnate anyone without some sort of emotion or love involved from both parties. I only want children if this place is burned down and I'm in a small house with the perfect woman. I don't want to bring any child to this place and curse them to this life. How about you? Will you just give in someday and let them take everything from you?" Noticing she was still wet and probably wouldn't dry for a bit, he shifted into a tiger, the fluffiest animal he could think of, and padded over to her. Laying beside her and against her tail, he hoped that his fur would absorb some of the water so she could be dry again. It was partially his fault she ended up in the water again anyway.

Xander: "I don't understand why somebody doesn't just take them over. It would be easy, especially with more than one of us. I mean, I can't rightfully do anything until a full moon but I'm sure there are dozens of people here who could do something." He sat down again, with his back against the cell bars. "I don't know, I guess I'm rambling too. I used to find rambling in women quite adorable really, now I just don't know what to think of anything anymore." He raised his hands to his face and sighed into them, suddenly rather depressed again with himself. "I'm sure that's normal though, isn't it? Having big plans of getting out for the newbies. It's silly of me to think that I can just simply walk out, and I apologize for bringing up any foolish ideas. It's not usually my custom, I'm actually quite well educated."
Serious~and~stuff
Serious~and~stuff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum