Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryu and Rose

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ryu and Rose - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryu and Rose

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat May 04, 2013 7:44 pm

Allison needed a tissue badly. She went through her backpack to see if she had a tissue. When she found one, she took it, and started blowing her nose and wiping her eyes. She didn't want him to see her like this, but sometimes crying feels almost alright. She knows that Mark can make her feel better with whatever he says or does, but she wasn't sure if that could really help how she really felt. At times she thought of killing herself, but good because that wasn't all of the time. She wasn't sure if she was worth it in this world, but perhaps she could feel like that. Maybe a guy could make her feel better about herself. She does wear make-up to hide her true self, and she thinks that could actually work, but that doesn't change how she gets bully or who bullies her. She gets bullied every single day and several times a day. When she comes home from school she sometimes cries and she can't do her homework because she remembered of how awful her day was. Other times she does have good times, but still little tears come out. That is why her parents usually see her crying at home and never happy. She usually sings sad songs, perhaps songs that mean something to her. She started to mum a song in her head, Skyscraper, by Demi Lovato. You can take everything I have You can break everything I am Like I'm made of glass Like I'm made of paper Go on and try to tear me down I will be rising from the ground Like a skyscraper Like a skyscraper. She sings in her head. She knows how much Demi has been bullied so she can really relate to this song pretty well. That's a reason why Demi is her idol, but Selena is also one to her. Selena's song Who Says makes her feel like she's almost worth it and perfect, but at times she just can't think like that. "Thanks Mark. I-" She couldn't finish her sentence because she didn't know what to say. Instead, she started crying in his arms, and hugging him back, letting out all of the tears that were waiting to come out all of this time. This feels right, and being in the right arms. Even her friends sometimes can't even make her feel better about her being bullied. Her eyes turned a bright red, but she hoped that he wouldn't notice anything. She would do everything that she can so she could hide her true self... a vampire.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun May 05, 2013 7:18 am

Allison really didn't need to say anything, Mark understood it all. Even he was bullied when he was younger, due to the lack of physical strength people took advantage of him. As time progressed he worked his hardest to change, he became stronger and stood up for himself. There was another reason why he came to America.. But it wasn't time to bring that reason up, seeing that it would change her opinion about him. Physical wounds heal after time, but the wounds to the heart leave a lot of scars that remind people about their past. It was hard standing up for what you believed, but considering Allison it was a lot harder, since nobody stood up for her or tried to help her. Many famous artists and singers express their emotion through their songs and work, maybe that was another reason why she decided to sing. People like Allison have a talent, but because of the society and surroundings she is treated as an outcast. Mark's anger grew slightly, trying to grasp why do jealous people do that, and why hasn't anybody tried to help Allison? Was social status more important than another persons life? Allison's hair had a very beautiful scent making him relax slightly, it was bad if he lost his temper here, if he did he would personally go and teach those people a lesson. It was hard controling himself like that, but with Allison here it was okay. His temper went down as he was back to normal. "Everything will be alright, I'll change everything.." He spoke noticing that a few people were staring at them, though it didn't bother what people think about him. For a moment he remembered lyrics from a song he used to hear, Snow Patrol - Open Your Eyes " Get up, get out, get away from these liars , 'Cause they don't get your soul or your fire, Take my hand, knot your fingers through mine, And we'll walk from this dark room for the last time" He sang gently in her ear showing her how much we was serious about this, it was going to be tough, but he wasn't going to let her face her enemies alone. Mark was going to be by Allison's side from now on.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun May 05, 2013 3:49 pm

Allison kept on crying into Mark's arms. It feels alright doing this because she knows that he can make her well better about everything or at least try to. It's going to take some time for her to never feel like this ever again. She remembered how singing can help her take out all of her feelings out on everything that has happened to her that day. She remembered the first song she ever wrote, she called it You Will Be Okay. And this is how the lyrics went, "You Will Be Okay. You are strong, believe in yourself." She didn't get why she even wrote this song, but she did, and whenever she wants to feel better about herself she will always sing this song. She wrote another song called Hurt. It's from all of those days that bullies would come and be mean to her. To those bad days that the only thing she could do was cry and sob. These are some of the lyrics, "Hurt. That's just one word. You are hurt. You are hurt. You can't stand up. The only word you know is cry. Nobody can save you now. You are too hurt to even smile." She wrote a few other songs before, but those were the only songs that came to mind right now. She loves to write songs, but she also likes to sing songs that already exist. Her idols are these three girls, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, and Selena Gomez. Miley Cyrus is one of those girls, but not as much as the other three. Taylor's song Mean was starting to come to mind. She started to sing it in her head, "Someday I'll be living in a big ol' city And all you're ever gonna be is mean Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me And all you're ever gonna be is mean Why you gotta be so mean?" This song means so much to her. There are so many mean people in her life that she can't even keep up with them. It seems like there's only a few nice people in her world. She is always around mean people that don't care how she feels after they are mean to her. All they do is come back and hurt her. Hurt her in every way she has. Hurts her until she can't even stand up and breathe. That is how she feels like. She feels so hurt and weak. Can anyone take her out of this misery? She feels that Mark can only be that person that could. And she will trust him with everything. "I hope so Mark. I'll trust you. I think I could," She says, and sighs, and hugs Mark even tighter, but not enough to actually hurt him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun May 05, 2013 5:11 pm

For now Mark could only try to calm Allison down, it was really strange, maybe even destiny that brought them together like this. He could really relate to Allison, he went through a lot before coming to America, heck the fact he even came here was because it was the only way he could have continued to go to school... Because of the 'incident' which Mark caused made his life upside down. He was planning to tell that to Allison later if he had the chance. Though he may look all nice outside, inside he has a constant struggle with the wolf inside of him. Like Allison, Mark was also bullied when he was young. People were envious because of his physical strength and stamina, so they targeted Mark's only weakspot.. His deceased father. Even if somebody talks about his family he would lose his composure and do some horrible things. He needs to find a way to cope with his emotions and impulsive decisions, maybe Allison could help him do that. Maybe, it was just a posibility that she can ease his loneliness with her friendship. At the same time he would help with her struggle against the society which he already plans to take down. He was going to turn things upside down just because of her, for him this wasn't just a game, he was taking this like his mission. Allison deserved to be happy more than anybody he knew, Mark was ready to anything for her just to smile and mend her broken heart. He hugged Allison back, having a smile on his face. "Even if all hell breaks loose I will be by your side to help you." He spoke a with a softer voice which was mixing with his Romanian accent. For Mark the war has just begun.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun May 05, 2013 5:38 pm

Allison started to calm down a little as singing in her head made her feel a little better. It didn't help much, but at least it did help her calm down. She wasn't crying as much, but tears were still rolling down her face, and when she felt one down her cheek, before it could go down any farther, she wiped the tear clean off of her face. Hopefully there wouldn't be too many tears still coming down her face, but if there were tears still coming down, she would wipe them off. She didn't care one second what people thought of her in Mark's arms. They might think they were dating or they could start a rumor, but she couldn't give a shit about that because she knew that he would be the one that would make her feel better about people bullying her. Maybe the reason why he's going to help her is because he can relate to her. Maybe he was bullied too and he knows what it's like. Being bullied isn't among just one person. A lot of people in this world are bullied. It depends on how much they are bullied and who does the bullying. It's different for everyone, but it's hard for it to stop. She knows that she's different from everyone because she's a vampire, but that wouldn't be a reason why people bully her. She tries to hide her true self, being a vampire. Nobody knows that she's one, but she only tells people that she truly trusts. If someone finds out that she's one, she wouldn't know what to do. She would try to hide herself, but people might laugh at her, or start telling rumors around the school. Or at least something like that. "I know you will. Who else would?" She says, and sighs, and she thinks of her friends, and knowing them they would never be up to helping her with her bully problems. Because they go through it too. But even though you go through it too you can still help a friend. Her friends only help her with love and fashion problems. Sometimes other problems, but those are the problems that they usually help her with.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun May 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Mark was glad that Allison was feeling slightly better, even though she probably has went through hell this was progress. With time and patience Mark thinks that helping her wouldn't be so hard. But then again nothing is easy, which he learned on his own skin. He felt like their souls were linked with an unbreakable chain, was this the reason why he cared for her so much? Mark knew there was a deeper meaning behind all of this, yet Allison for some reason seemed quite different from the rest of the people he knows. Yet it didn't bother him too much, everybody has got a few secrets, in time everything would be clear and they may come to a mutual understanding about him being a werewolf.. Yeah right, like that was ever going to happen.. What would she feel like knowing that she made a friend that has instincts like a dog and a wolf combined, her facial expression would be quite interesting too see and the thought about it made him laugh slightly. "You can say that I'm like a dog, I'll follow my master anywhere~" Saying that made him blush slightly, wait, why did he say something like that? Guess he really is an animal, a beast who can't even control what he is saying, he was just hopping that she didn't find it weird for him saying something like that. It could sound so lewd in many ways.. Oh great, why didn't he just keep his mouth shut or made up a joke on the spot. His mind was really hard to understand though, so was his humor..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon May 06, 2013 5:05 pm

Allison was almost ready to pull away from the hug, but she didn't think she was ready. She wasn't crying no longer, but still a few tears were still raining down on her face and she probably wiped her face too many times. She didn't care if she wiped her face too many times because she knew she would cry quite a lot. At least it's only tears, and it's nothing worse. At times at home she would cry so much that she wouldn't even handle it, but here, she can, and she hopes that Mark can handle it also. He probably can because he knew that she was crying and tears were running down, but of course he didn't say anything about her crying, but perhaps he was thinking about it. She closed her eyes and thought about everything. She feels like the day has been okay after the time she got tripped. She feels good that there is a person that is at least helping her and comforting her. There's people, even her friends, that would never comfort her. She needs someone like that in her life, a comforter, like Mark to help her feel better about everything and she feels like he has already done that. She has a feeling that they would be good friends and maybe even something more one day. She can just feel it. She opens up her eyes. "Oh, Mark, that's too funny. I don't mind having a follower. I need someone by my side because who else would? Mark, I think we'll be good friends," She smiles a little, and sighs, and she tries to keep the smile for a little longer because it's good to smile, but she doesn't think that she could. Maybe she can smile for Mark, but she definitely can't smile for anything else. She knows that it's good to smile towards the bullies, but she's not up to anything like that.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Mon May 06, 2013 5:27 pm

There were still secrets between Mark and Allison, some that were pretty much important. Mark now had little time to prepare for the next full moon, it was when he would completely lose to his werewolf side. Before that happens he needs to find some heavy chains that he would bind himself somewhere, where nobody could find him until the night passes. This plan was already written, but the problem was that he needed to find the needed materials, which was the hard part since he didn't know much about the city. Maybe Allison could help him when she has free time or he could wander around until he finds anything. He was worried about her too much, that is why he was planning to chain himself when the time came. The chances of him going wild and hurting her were high, but if he could only get through the full moon every month that would be great. He moved his look at Allison making a dumbfounded face. "Well you know 'master', I may sound funny but I am a 'dog'. Hahaha, I guess we already are good friends." But the problem was that good friends didn't keep any secrets, this is why he was going to wait for the right time to tell her his darkest secret. If it was her he could do it, but even if she started to hate him or avoid him he would always be there watching over her and protect her. The people around him didn't mean anything, as long as she was smiling Mark thought that time would never stop moving.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon May 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Allison sighed, as her eyes turned from red to more of a golden color. Red was usually the color that meant business, but she wasn't feeling like that because she did calm down. She feels like Mark calmed her down, not her. That's the weird part of all of this. He does have an effect on her, a big one, and he's the one that stopped the crying. Her eyes were watery, but good because there is no more tears running down her face. That's a good sign that Mark did something that made her stop. And stopping is a good thing. Not the other way around. She tried smiling, but she didn't think she could even make out another smile. She still felt pretty bad, but at least the crying and the tears stopped. That's at least an accomplishment that she thought would never happen to her. Maybe this feels pretty good. Mark is a good friend and he can make her not cry and have no tears run down her face. Why is that? She does not know, but hopefully she finds that out one day. "You are a dog, aren't you? Haha, well, since we're friends, we better get to know each other. Even our darkest secrets, perhaps?" She said like it was a question because if she was going to be close friends with him she better know a lot more about him and the same for him to know about her. She wasn't sure what his darkest secret or secrets would be, but she would find that out soon enough.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue May 07, 2013 6:11 am

Mark's darkest secrets huh? The reason why he transfered to America was also kept as that kind of secret. It won't take long for the rumors to spread about him and what he did in his country, but even if they spread it wouldn't bother him that much. As long as he could use his strength to protect Allison it wouldn't matter to him. His biggest enemy was his werewolf self, if he loses control even for a second it would be pretty bad. Guess he should wait for a better chance to tell her that, she deserved to know. Knowing that a real monster was protecting her, he already knew the end of this scenario, she would probably stop being freinds with him. For the time being it was best to not talk about that around here. You could see that Mark felt a bit nervous when she mentioned darkest secrets, though he wasn't going to reject that proposal. "That would be great.. But that reminds me, isn't class going to start soon?" For being late on his first day was going to set a bad example for him, though he really was worried about Allison attending class. Since he is an average student it wasn't a problem for him to pass the grade, or he thinks since there is a big difference in the school system here.. Well either way he was going to find out soon, as long as Allison was going to be okay without him until they see each other. He was planning on going to check out the soccer team and apply to join, that way he would use up his extra energy for something that really mattered. Being a werewolf had it's ups and downs, but the biggest down about it that he could lose a friend because of it..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed May 08, 2013 5:14 pm

Allison sighed, as she put her head up, and watched him, and it looked like he was worried and nervous about when she was talking about darkest secrets. She understands how he might feel since he's new to this school and he doesn't know anyone, except her. It's hard making friends, sometimes of the opposite gender, but that's okay because you can be friends with any gender. There's not a rule against that you can't be friends with the opposite gender. There's not one at all. One day she will tell him her darkest secret, that she's a vampire. She does hope that he will respect and support her for how different she is from other people. She already knows that she's different, but she definitely doesn't look different. She's only different when it comes to food. She has to eat fresh red blood, like everyday, it's sorta like human's minerals and nutrients they could take. Without blood, she might not be healthy enough to do anything at all. "Yeah, it starts real soon. Just wait for the bell in..." She paused, as she turned on her iPhone to check the time. Once she saw the time, she started to speak again. "In about five minutes," She continued, as she sighed, turned off her iPhone, and placed it in her pocket. It was really nice being here with him, but of course she wouldn't be able to hug him forever. She would have to pull away sometime.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 09, 2013 3:53 pm

Before he knew it time passed by really quickly, he was just enjoying her company very much to not notice. Well, he had nothing to fear, Allison was there to help him out. Transferring to this school maybe the best thing that could happen to him in this situation, nobody really knew what he has done in the past, it's best that only a few people find out. Maybe Allison could trust him, maybe she would believe that it wasn't his fault for those things he did in the past. A glimpse of light, hope, maybe there truly was hope for him. Only time would tell, but time does fly fast. "That's great! It gives me more time to talk to you." He had a gentle smile closing his eyes for a moment, even though they weren't friends for long it didn't matter to him, as long as he could talk to Allison sometimes it would be great for him. He doesn't want to lose control of his inner beast, not anymore. Maybe Allison was the key for him to stay his normal self as long as possible. Even though in America it would be strange to hug someone, in Europe close friends would hug each other whenever it was needed or just felt like it. It gives back so many memories of his good old friends, which he cannot contact until he goes back to Romania.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu May 09, 2013 5:27 pm

Allison was getting a little hot and tired of hugging Mark. It isn't a bad thing, but girls might need air at some time. She pulled away from the hug, but it doesn't mean that she would stop talking to him. She would keep on talking to him until it was time to go to class, meaning the bell would ring. She didn't feel like going to class, she usually has those type of days, but she knows what happens if she doesn't go to class. Someone will find out and you could get in huge trouble. Perhaps a detention, but maybe even some kind of suspension. She is one of those girls that are usually a goody-two-shoes, but that's not always the case. She has gotten in trouble before, and by the same teacher, and class. She has gotten a detention before, after school detention, and a lunch detention. But she has gotten better and she doesn't get in trouble as much as she used to. Usually she did get in trouble in the past because it was pretty possible that she didn't like the teacher for that class. It's pretty possible for any teenager to not like a teacher, but she can name a few of her favorite teachers that adore her. She does pretty well in school, English being her best subject, and Social Studies being her worst. She doesn't have time for Social Studies, and that's usually her excuse in that class. But she can't say that excuse anymore. She has gotten trouble by saying that sentence and not even one more time would she say that. She sighed, flipped her hair out of her face, and looked up at Mark, ready to speak. "I know! What would you like to talk about?" She asked, smiling, and twirling he hair, that is what she usually would do if she was nervous and didn't know what to say or do.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 09, 2013 5:45 pm

Mark also broke the hug when Allison started moving away, even he was getting hot. Werewolves were had a bit higher temperature than normal humans and vampires, they would usually walk around without a shirt to cooldown, but Mark couldn't do that in school.. He was starting to sweat though, not because he was nervous, but because it really was hot for him. Though he can endure that, it wasn't a problem for him. Though guess the teachers would ask him if he was okay, he needed to cooldown every hour or so if he was going to act calm. Even if his body is heated up like that he can even enter werewolf mode. It was best for him to be careful to control even that. He was remembering every move Allison made, it would give him good knowledge later on if he could read her expression and tell what she was feeling. It was best to be careful not to hurt her feelings or anything if he did something stupid. "Well I guess we should talk about my darkest secret." The mood of this conversation changed dramatically as he moved his look away slightly from Allison. "It's best that you know everything about me as soon as possible. I'll tell you everything that you want to know after classes. Today I'm going to try out for the soccer team, after that we can talk, is that okay?" There was no need to keep any secrets anymore, it was best for her to know in what she was getting in to if they were going to continue being friends. He couldn't keep it a secret anymore.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu May 09, 2013 6:01 pm

Allison wondered what he would want to talk about. Hopefully it wouldn't be too serious, but she could be wrong about that. She didn't really know to be honest, but she kept on thinking on the possible things that he would want to talk about. Yeah, it can be anything, from talking about your favorite singer, down to like your secret. But perhaps he wanted to start with a secret and nothing too simple. If he took that route that would be okay with her because she knows that she would tell Mark her secret. Her secret that only her parents and a few of her friends know. She knows that if she did tell Mark, he would never tell anyone, and it's the same for her if he would to tell her. She still kept on thinking what he would want to talk about. What would it even be? She heard him speak, and she almost choked a little, but she started to calm down a bit. His darkest secret. She was impressed that he would even want to start talking about it and putting that thought in her mind. "Your darkest secret?" She asked, looking at him, and gasping, and crossing her arms, still looking at him, pretty shocked at his response. "If you are going to tell me your darkest secret, I might as well tell mine," She says, and sighs, and takes a deep breath. This would be one of the biggest things she would have to do in her life, but she would make it work for herself. "Good with me. Good luck at the soccer tryouts, Mark," She patted his shoulder, and smiled at him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri May 10, 2013 2:46 pm

Mark wasn't the type to dodge any bullets, though this one was probably the deadliest one and he really did need some time to think about how he was going to tell her that he was a werewolf. He took a deep breath questioning his decision, but there was no turning back anymore. He was going to tell her and that was final, Mark really didn't need to hear Allison's darkest secret, if it was something that she didn't want to reveal it was okay.. But he couldn't have a smile on his face if she didn't know what he really was, the question now was will she accept what he really is? "You don't need to tell me your darkest secret if you don't want to.. But I can't be happy knowing that I am hiding something from you.." He spoke moving a hand on his behind his head as he chuckled slightly. "Thanks! Ill do my best to try and join and perhaps be on my usual position." Allison was really a great person and a great friend. It felt so natural to talk to her, she was also quite cute which made him smile even more realising that. Guess he really was a bit of an airhead not to notice something so obvious, well he never really had a girlfriend so you could say he was oblivous to that kind of stuff. This was just a reminder that he needed to keep Allison out of danger if he could, now that he was there no one will ever think about bullying her ever again.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue May 14, 2013 5:12 pm

Allison watched him and it looked like he was nervous on how to tell her his secret. She haven't ever told a guy that she was a vampire so it would be a lot of work to know what to say and when to say it. But she'll practice and practice until she's comfortable to say it right in front of him. She has told a few girls her secret, but it's easier because they are the same gender of her, and they could understand better than a guy would. It's also possible for a guy to laugh at you, but she knows that won't happen from Mark. Mark is a pretty nice guy. She has dated a few guys before, but they always ended up as jerks or cheaters. Or even some as players. She doesn't know what she does to deserve such awful heartbreaks, but whatever it is, she knows that she should stay clear from that ever happening again. She knows now to be careful with who to date because she knows what kind of trouble is out there. By thinking about this, Taylor Swift's song, I Knew You Were Trouble comes to mind. "I Knew You Were Trouble when you walked in..." It's basically a song to all of those guys that were jerks, cheaters, players, or just wanted something from her. She would never forget what they did to her because it would be stuck in her brain forever, but she hopes that it wouldn't come back to haunt her. She knows she made a mistake of ever dating those kind of boys. She knows that Mark would never hurt her because he's her friend, but could he ever be more than that to her? "I want to tell you my secret. I told a few of my friends before, but never a guy. I dated a few guys in the past, but I never told them my secret because I was scared to even tell them," She told him, as she thought of those guys, and how they treated her, with no respect, but only hatred and rudeness most of the time. "I'm sure you'll make the team. I know you can! Just believe in yourself!" When she said the last line, it made her think of herself. Most of the time she can't even believe in herself. She always somehow brings herself down, but mostly bullies do that to her.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 15, 2013 10:02 am

There was another fact about Mark that he wanted to keep a secret from Allison, truth be told even he wasn't sure how he was going to tell her. When Mark was young he always had a weak body and also had an incurable illness.. Narcolepsy. This illness that he inherited from his father caused him a lot of problems and still does today. There is a time when Mark's muscles start to weaken and before you know it he cannot control his body, usually he would collapse and fall asleep. There is also a high chance that he would have sleep patterns that his mind sets so it can rest. Even his werewolf healing abilities couldn't cure his illness, since it was genetic. But how could he tell her that he was a werewolf that is pretty much damaged beyond repair? Making this decision was difficult but he was determined to see it through. This situation made him think about many things.. A song really reminded him about this world, about what he was doing up until now. Jason Walker, Everybody Lies. "We do what we have to when we fall in love. We say what we need to get out when it's not enough." Which was all true, it always was in his situation. Lying to everybody what he was just so that people would accept him in society. Lying about his illness so that he could play the sport he loved, soccer. "Well if it's like that then I don't have a choice. Ill keep your secret to my grave." Literally speaking though.. "Well it's not that I'm worried if I wouldn't be able to join, I'm just afraid of what will happen after I join.." The class was about to start and Mark smiled towards Allison as he gave her a signal just before the bell rang. "See ya after school, okay?" He spoke with a smile just like a little child all excited..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed May 15, 2013 4:49 pm

Allison looked at Mark, a little worried, but not too worried. She wasn't sure what he was thinking about or even doing, but she knew that it's probably was going to be hard for him to tell her his secret. He probably doesn't know how to do it either. That is okay because she feels the exact same way. She has no idea how to tell Mark that she's a vampire, a creature that people in the world are afraid of. She tries to hide herself, but she knows that she must tell Mark and she can trust him with everything. Hopefully he knows that she can trust her with everything. It's going to be a lot of work to tell Mark this secret, but she knows she'll do whatever it takes to make it through it even though it might take her a while, but she'll get through it. Perhaps take a few breaths here and there. That's alright, it would at least calm her down when she's having trouble speaking or talking, or telling a friend her major secret. "I trust you to keep it. I had to tell my friends a bunch of times to not tell anyone until they understood it and followed my orders. But those were not my best friends. I mean later on I wasn't even friends with those people because I found out that they told people my secret, but good because it didn't spread that much as I thought it would." She was scared of everything she was saying, but she didn't care as much because she knows she wants it to come out and for him to know about it. She can trust him more than she can even trust some of her friends and that's a pretty big thing. "What do you mean by after you join?" She shrugged because she was pretty confused by what he meant by that. She hoped that it wasn't anything too awful. "Yeah, of course," She says, when she heard the bell, but she didn't leave to go to her class yet.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed May 15, 2013 6:53 pm

Mark repeated to himself that he was not going to back off, not today not ever. If he turned back now it would mean that he was just like any other guy, hopeless and weak. Even though by nature he was deisgned to be weak, Mark struggled past his weakness and strived for his goal, to become strong and to protect the people he loved. There was no telling what the future may bring for him, luckily he somehow avoided being in the whole 'werewolf / vampire' war that was going on in Romania. He was just hoping that he would have a peaceful life, or he wished for it.. But then again he wasn't holding his breath for that one.. "Woah.. America sure does have some rotten people huh.. Since I'm here and I am your friend, my new job is to protect you so don't worry!" He had a smile on his face saying that but then she questioned him about what he ment, he made a slightly serious expression. "When I'm on the field all hell breaks loose.." He spoke a bit quietly, it wasn't good to say such things.. Maybe it was because of his wild instincts that he played a bit agressive though, but his speed was something that was really amazing to watch. Mark waved with his hand to Allison, giving a soft smile on his face as he started to walk towards his next class. "See you later!" By 'walking' he usually runs at a steady pace which was quite fast. For a normal human it wouldn't be possible to run like that, but he was different. He hoped that they will see each other again soon.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed May 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Allison sighed, and looked at her phone. She knew that the bell rang and it was time to go to class, but she wasn't completely ready to head there yet. She just meant a guy that was really nice. She usually meets guys that are jerks and popular and all of that, but she was glad that one time in her life she met a guy not like that at all. She feels really good. So good, it was unbearable. She knew that she would see him again, perhaps near the end of the school day, or earlier. Whatever time that was she was going to be ready to see him. She just hoped that she could have a class or two with him. That would make everything so much better for her and hopefully for him also. That would be much easier to see him doing the day and not have to wait for a certain time to see him. "Most of the guys are, but some girls are too. I met a lot of guys like that," She pauses, and takes a breath, as she wanted to think of those 'so-called' guys, but she couldn't. So she took another breath and started to speak again. "I do need protecting. Too many people bully me and I can't take it," She sighs, and a tear rolls down her cheek, but she wiped it clean off. Only one tear rolled down her cheek, but still it meant something to her. She still didn't completely understand what he meant by 'when i'm on the field all hell breaks loose' but she couldn't be bothered by it as much because all she did was just nod. "See you around, Mark," She says, watching him leave, as she does so too, and she looks back at him one last time before walking to her class.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 16, 2013 4:39 pm

Time quickly passed and so did the classes. Mark was already on the field talking to the team captain, they were talking about the training and what he needed to do just to pass and join the team. It wasn't really difficult run a couple of laps around the field, show significant ball control and play in a practice match to determine if he was in. There were a couple of people trying out, some of them were well built and had great reaction time. But everybody lacked something, either it was speed or stamina, ball control or teamwork, but Mark passed using his werewolf senses and durability came natural to him and he couldn't shut it down. Heck in the practice game nobody could keep up with him since he had the habit of passing the ball as soon as he gets it making the defense run around startled. But when he saw an opportunity he would strike the ball just outside of the penalty box making some good chances. It was fun even though he came close to scoring a point. They continued to play as time passed, Mark had to skip his last class just to come to the field, it was okay since he spoke with the professor and everything. On the field he had a smile on his face as he played the best he could to show his worth..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu May 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Allison was outside watching the football players play, but she remembered that Mark was trying out for soccer. She decided to leave the football field and head over to the soccer field. Once she was there, she sat down on the bleachers and watched Mark. She didn't want to embarrass him. She wasn't trying to do that at all, but she only wanted to cheer him on and hope that he would make the team. She watched him play and he was pretty good. She didn't get why he was so quick and fast, but maybe it had to do with his secret. By accident her fangs appear for a visit, and she tried to make them disappear, but it wasn't so easy. She needed to feast on blood later and maybe that could be a reason why her fangs were showing. She knows that nobody will see her, but what if someone does? She could never show herself again. She watched a few girls walk by her laughing or smiling or whatever, and she never saw them before, but one of them stopped, and looked at her, and was laughing at her. Even pointing at her. She hid her face into her sweatshirt as she wished she wasn't here right now. "Look at her!" A girl said, and the other girls laughed with her. She thought so awful. Did she have to deserve all of this? Definitely not. "Get out of here!" She stands up, and yells at them, as they look at her, shocked at her outburst, and she sighs, as they nod, and leave for good.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu May 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Mark really did try his hardest just to win the practice game, even though he noticed that the players around him were already tired he too started to make slight mistakes.. He couldn't be the only player left running, it was just too obvious if he was like that. But then something caught his attention, it was Allison, some of the girls were bothering her. Seeing that Mark was ready to come over there and teach the girls a lesson, though it seems that Allison already handled the situation. Still he was pissed at himself that he couldn't help her. He then looked back at his teammate. "Pass me the ball.." His teammate quickly replied and passed him the ball, Mark started to sprint from defense across the middle of the field passing two defensive midfielders before he took a long range shot that was about 60 meters. Though most people thought he couldn't make it.. But they were wrong, when he kicked the ball it sounded like a gun shoot. The ball moved so fast that the keeper couldn't stop. The ball ended up in the upper right corner of the goal. Everybody was stunned by his performance, but more about that bullet like shot. He moved his look at Allison, Mark's fangs were showing and they were razor sharp. It was clear on his face that he was angry, even his eyes were showing the wolf inside of him. But nobody really did pay attention to his face, only Allison could clearly see his face even at that distance.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3