Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Teen Cruise~

+9
Kat<3
Blue Puppy
Serious~and~stuff
RoseAnnStyles
Scampi1998
Wolves-Rule1
Midnight Wolf
Britt-21
xXAkaliaXx
13 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

~Teen Cruise~ - Page 20 Empty Re: ~Teen Cruise~

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:38 pm

Harry laughed and then shook his head. "No, of course not. I want to spend time with you." He looked at her, a serious face on him, but it was hard to do so, so he laughed again. "Yeah, I do think everything is hot. You're hot, having sex with you is hot, sleeping with you is hot..." He went on and on, and he chuckled again. He sat on the step with her, waiting.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Selena laughed. "Oh do tell me more." she giggled. "Well we should sleep together more often then because I totally agree with you. And I think you're totally hot." She noticed the guy was finished and smiled. 'Hey! now we can go down!" She stood up and climbed the last steps. "Have a good time?" she asked the guy who blushed madly and stared at her,
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:49 pm

Harry laughed when she mentioned that she wanted to sleep with him more often. Of course he would enjoy every moment. "You know I would enjoy that. Hey who am I kidding come sleep with me every night. Now that is really really hot." He chuckled and he stood up when they were ready to go up there. He followed her up the stairs and found the guy there. He listened to Selena talk to him and then he joined in. "Had fun doing that? I know I would." He laughed after he said it to the guy.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:52 pm

Selena laughed. "Harry! TMI! Well. That's kinda what you say all the time so never mind." She looked at the guy. "One tube please. " She placed a hand on his arm. "I hope you enjoyed yourself." She leaned down and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. She loved teasing the guy. He gave them another tube and a big smile and Selena slipped onto the tube.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Harry laughed and flipped his hair again. "You don't think I just care about sleeping with girls do you? Especially with hot ladies." It was hard to not laugh at everything he said or did. To be honest, any girl would probably laugh at his responses. He watched her ask for a tube again and then he had an eye on that guy. He didn't know what his deal was. "Ready to do this again? Oh, my balls would feel so good again."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Selena fell off the tube laughing. She rolled around on the ground and the guy laughed nervously. "Mine too." He added shyly. Selena laughed even harder. "Ohmygosh stop! I can't take it!" She stood up and held onto Harry so she wouldn't fall over again. "Let's go down, shall we?" She smiled. "Then we can head back to your room." She smirked and the guy practically started drooling. She frowned and reached to the back of her bikini top. "Harry. It came undone. Tie it for me?" She asked with a smile, turning around so he could tie it.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Harry laughed and knew she was enjoying herself. Once more the perverted comments were coming to her and he could tell that she liked it. "I know that you would. You just love when I can be a pervert." He chuckled and flipped his hair, messing it up as he got on the tub with her. His balls were ready for it again. He could feel how it would be when they would go down again. "Great. Sounds great. Real great." He smirked a bit as he looked at her as she was telling him to tie it. He nodded and quickly tied it for her.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Selena smiled. "Thank you, Harry." She sat down on the tube and patted the spot behind her. "C'mon Harry." She waited for him to get on. She knew he loved how it felt so she had a feeling they'd come back to this room again sometime. She did like the idea of sleeping with him every night. Maybe they could switch rooms every once in a while so their money wouldn't be wasted.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:23 pm

Harry smiled also as he kissed her cheek lightly before pulling away. He nodded and got into the tub. He could feel it again. He missed how it felt. He knew it was good for them. "Ready whenever you are, babe." He said, and waited for her. He wraps his arms around her and held onto her tightly.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:26 pm

Selena giggled. "You enjoy this way too much." The guy pushed the tube and they went down the slide again. "WHEEE!!!!!!!" was the only thing she said the entire way down. Then they floated in the little pool at the end and she smiled. "I love slides."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:31 pm

Harry chuckled and flipped his hair. "Oh I do, but I bet I wouldn't be the only one who does." He put one arm up and still one was touching her shoulder, holding onto her. "So much fun, isn't it?" He smiled and flipped his hair again. Once they got to the end, he popped up into the water and started swimming to the end.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:33 pm

Selena slid into the water and followed Harry to the edge of the pool. She climbed out and smiled. "Want to go back to your room now?" She asked, giving him a small kiss. She grabbed two towels and wrapped one around her and handed him the other one.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

~Teen Cruise~ - Page 20 Empty Re. ~Teen Cruise~

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:40 pm

Harry got to the end and he got out. He flipped his hair like he did again to get some of the extra water out. He didn't care if he splashed anyone. He looked over at Selena and blushed when she kissed him. "Sure. Let's go when you're ready, babe." He grabbed the towel from her and started drying himself off.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:42 pm

Selena dried off then dropped the towel in the dirty towel bin. "I'm ready to go." She slipped her hand in his and smiled. "I have to stop and change at my room, too. Oh and wash the chlorine out of my hair. It makes it all greasy." She rolled her eyes. "Greasy hair is not hot." She smiled. "You ready to go?"
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

~Teen Cruise~ - Page 20 Empty Re: ~Tesn Cruise~

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:50 pm

Harry was finished and also put it in the dirty towel bin. He smiled when she took his hand and he planted a kiss on her cheek. He nodded. He also needed to change. "We should both change then," He told her, adding a hair flip. He looked at her and just couldn't believe that she was his. "Ready to leave now?" He asked. He was ready, but he wanted to make sure with her. He was going to say that greasy hair was hot, but then he stopped himself because seriously it wasn't.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Selena smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Let's go." She walked with him out of the couple's room and over to the main building where their rooms were. They went up the elevator and stopped on her floor first. "I'll come up to your room when I'm ready." She gave him a kiss then walked out and to her room. Once there she showered and dried her hair before putting on some clothes. She headed up to Harry's room.

Her outfit:

~Teen Cruise~ - Page 20 Miley-cyrus-pole-dancing-teen-choice-awards
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:00 pm

Harry followed her outside the place as they came to the main area and then to the elevator. He didn't want to say goodbye to her, but he knew that she wasn't leaving forever or anything like that. He kissed her goodbye and entered the elevator going up to his room. He used his key to get in and he quickly undressed and took a shower before coming back out and changing into nice clean clothes.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:27 am

Selena slipped on her flips flops and headed to Harry's room. She walked into the elevator and some other teens were in there. Someone before her had to go to the top floor so they went there first. When the doors closed and the other teens waited for the elevator to move the lights went out. Murmuring broke out among them. Suddenly the red emergency light went on. Selena gripped the railing on the side of the elevator. There were stuck in there for an hour. Somehow it became freezing in there so they huddled together for warmth. Just as the hour went by the elevator slowly started moving down. There was happy shouts and then screams as the elevator suddenly fell as if the cable had been cut. The elevator jerked to a stop on Harry's floor and they all tumbled out, still screaming. The teens were in shock after that and they just sat there in the hallway, hugging each other and whimpering.

Razz I needed to add some drama x3
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:35 am

Oh, my gosh, that is just awful! Harry would be like "why are you taking so long"

Harry sat on his bed to wait for Selena. Usually girls can take a long time, but it wasn't possible that she would take even longer. A few minutes went by and she wasn't there. He checked his watch, and he started to get worried. What if something awful happened to her? He stood up and started walking back and forth, and he couldn't calm down. He stopped doing that shortly and checked his watch again. It has been an hour and she hasn't gotten here. He wanted to panic, but he tried to calm himself down the best he could do.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:56 am

x3 yupp

Selena realized what floor they were on and stood up. The others looked at her questioningly. "This is my boyfriend's floor," she explained. They nodded and told her to go to him since that was where she had been headed. She stumbled down the hallway, weak-kneed from the fall. She leaned against his door and knocked loudly. She didn't stop knocking till he opened it. When he did she collapsed against him.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:00 pm

Harry turned around and heard a knock at the door. That must be Selena. She is really late, but he couldn't blame her because something horrible must have happened. He walked over to the door and opened it for her when he saw her collapse against him. He wraps his arms around her, and he felt like he was going to fall almost. "Selena, babe, what happened? Why are you so late?" There was worry in his voice, and it also came out to be a little raspy.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:03 pm

Selena stood up and hugged him. "I was in the elevator. Someone before me had to go to the top floor so we all went to the top then the elevator got stuck for an hour and then it fell down to here...it was horrible..." She was too much in shock to cry so she just stood there, eyes wide as she remembered it. It had been truly horrible. She sighed and rested her cheek against his chest.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:08 pm

Harry sighed, and comforted her by playing with her hair just a bit. He hugged her, pretty tight, because he hasn't seen her in a little while. He doesn't get worried that often, but this is one of those times that he would. "Oh, dear, babe, that is just awful. You are safe with me now," He says, and kisses her on the cheek, gently, before taking her hand, and moving over to his bed.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:11 pm

Selena followed him over to his bed and sat down. She pulled him down then climbed onto his lap. She felt safe there. She curled up and rested her head in the crook of his neck. She smiled and placed a gentle kiss on his neck. "I am so glad that's over." She wrapped her arms around his neck. "So what should we do now?" She asked as the shock wore off. The shock hadn't been too bad because she hadn't been alone. Being with other people had made it more bearable.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:20 pm

Harry hopped onto the bed, and he watched her follow him onto the bed also. He lets her pull him down. He can't argue with anything like that. She can do whatever she wants, and the same goes for him. He watched her climb into his lap, and it was so cute. She was like his own little pussycat. He leans in and kisses her cheek, and then rubs her back, softly, before he wanted to stop. He sighed, because he probably had a feeling of what he wanted, but sometimes just talking is pretty good too. "You can decide," He offers, and smiles.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum