Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp.

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. - Page 2 Empty Re: ||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp.

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:13 am

Dillion

He laughed "Im getting to old for this anyways." He coughed stummbling onto his feet, as he glared at her blood dripped from his nose and saw her neck bleed. "You might wanna go to Lake Lacus..there water has good healing nd theres some herbs in Mortem Woods somewhere in there." He looked at her barely being able to talk she took his breath away with all the lunging at eachother's necks and all. "I need herbs anw-w-ways..." He said before walking toward Mortem woods.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. - Page 2 Empty Re: ||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp.

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:19 am

Sylver smiled alittle and lost it when he coughed. "I'll help you, Dillion." she said and walked with him "I'll take care of my neck later. Right now, you're gonna need alittle help." she couldnt stand to see his nose filled with blood. She stopped him and licked it gently. Then, it was cleaned of blood for a bit "I respect my elders." she let him walk again and she followed "I kept hesitating...I was afriad I would kill you..." she shook her head "Thats why i rather be put up against a wolf that would fight to the death.I can acually show what I have"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:25 am

Dillion

When she helped him he thought it was very generous of her to not many of the males here help him. He was not afraid to be in pain but what really scared him was he's almost at that point till dieing of old age. Thats the only thing he has been focused on for the past couple of months. He turned to her as he gave a deep look at her first female to ever join this pack...Dillion never really had mate before...he never planned to either when he hit his Elder stage thats when he finally gave up. Still walking to the Mortem forest and walked toward the herbs garden that was burned all around and such he sat down on the ashes and bones of dead people...Airplane crashed here, kind of sad to see all these dead humans Adults and children even babies..He shoke his head and thought again.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:35 am

Sylver smiled at him and as they approached the forest and it was full of ashes and dead plants. Some were alive "What happened here...?" she looked at the slight dent in the ground and it led to a human object. A plane. "Was there..a horrible crash?" she dodged bones that she spotted. Not wanting to really disturb the dead. She still followed him though. Once he stopped at the garden, she sat next to it and watched him. From the beautiful lake she seen, to this.. wow.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:41 am

Dillion

He looked at the dead plants and the ashes, he had a sad face at the moment his eyes were slightly opened. "Yeah..." His voice was soft and quiet, as he took small breaths "The pack was in these woods when it happend..These woods use to be gorgeous..dark green grass healthy tree's..red flowers everything..but then when it happend these woods were on fire, we couldnt do anything about it since were wolves." He looked down as he picked off a herb and slowly placed it on her neck.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:49 am

Sylver felt bad. So these woods were just as beautiful.. but were ruined by a fire "I could imagine it being so beautiful. if only we had ways to keep the woods safe from something like this." looking at him, he came up to her with a herb and put it onto her neck "Thank you, Dillion." she said softly "you tought me some things I never have thought of using before."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:54 am

Dillion

He nodded "They were.." He listened to her as his ears slowly perked as he jerked his head toward her, he thought he didnt teach her some unique stuff dureing the fight but that fight got him closer to his passing. He looked away as he begun to speek "Your welcome Sylver, Its my job to teach you things you didnt know before Huh?" He said smileing at her as he slowly left the Herb on her neck for the Herb to do his healing process.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:01 am

Sylver smiled and nodded slightly "and i'm glad that you have tought me. It means I could possibly get over with fights more quicker. I thank you for that." thinking about him being an elder, she looked at him "Dillion, do you think maybe its better to retire from being a fighting teacher? I mean, you are an elder, wouldnt you like some time for yourself? Just pass on being relaxed and feeling amazing?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:05 am

Dillion

Sitting there and placeing Herbs on his Wounds, he turned to her again "Your welcome. He yawned as he listened to her maybe she was right was it time to retire he thought as he knew he was gonna die soon, He looked at her again and then looked down. "Maybe your right...i should retire...Maybe you can take my place as Warrior.." He knew Hansel and Himself chould count on Sylver she was quite a good fighter and knew her ways with fighting. Being a fighting teacher will prob take her more time to learn but..he chould not fight he chould Possiblly have her and Hansel or Kaydrian or either Florence fight her and he'll yell out what to do. Seems pretty good to him, but he got second thoughts it was time to retire.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:13 am

Sylver kept thinking "I could be your apprentice. I'll do all the work for you while you just..relax, eat,sleep, etc. I dont believe im ready for a full teacher slot yet. I rather earn my way to be a true warior." she ywaned lightly "if you want me to, we can ask Hansel ad maybe convince him. Every elder needs a long break from working like you do. And I see that all of these years, you worked your butt off"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:18 am

Name~ Jewel
Nickname~ Diamond
Gender~ Fae
Age~Full grown
Crush~ Nope
Mate~ Nope
Pup's?~ no
Personality~She's a sweet girl once you break through her annoying wall. Shes can sometimes make you laugh without you even knowing.
Rank Wanted~ Healer or fighter?
Rank~Dont have yet
History~[must tell] When I was born I was living with five other siblings. I wasn't the runt of the litter but I was more of the medium child. I had all brothers which ment I had to fight to get some food and I had to be tough for when they wanted to play. This tought me how to be strong.
Discripton~ (Picture)
Looks~ ||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. - Page 2 914862393872069_8MqKkjmn_c
Others~

Name~[has to be fancy] Stormlight
Nickname~[what do you usually get called] Strom or light
Gender~[Brute or Fae?] Brute
Age~[how old are you?] Full grown
Crush~[person you think is right for you] Nope
Mate~[person you love] Nope
Pup's?~ nope
Personality~[2 sentences at least] He's someone who is out going and not scared of many things. He will be protective if something goes on that seems weird or out of place.
Rank Wanted~ Warrior
Rank~[if u have one] Dont have
History~[must tell] (Same as his sister Jewel)
Discripton~ (Picture but with green eyes)
Looks~ ||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. - Page 2 Tumblr_ljyrdpFPQL1qicoezo1_500_thumb
Others~
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:19 am

Dillion

He nodded as he took off the herbs as the wounds burned because there healing. "I have worked my butt off...i need rest thank you." He licked her face as he padded off toward the Cervious woods and went across the dark green grass and he found a great spot and relaxed. Thinking about dieing soon, he wanted to die in his favorite spot...He got up and padded to the Altas Moutians and worked his way up there he layed down and rested his head...

Accepted.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:25 am

Yay :)

Jewel
It took some time for me and my brother to get up the Moutain. It was kinda sore on our paws cause of all much we were walking from our old pack grounds. We thought it would be nice to explore and see if there were more interesting packs. As we reached the top I took a breath and looked around. The grounds were beautiful and nice probably a lot better then our other pack. I smiled alittle and started to head down the Moutain side trying not to get cut on anything. I didn't need to bleed out before I explore the woods.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:26 am

Sylver smiled as he thanked her and lickedher face "you're welcome." She watched him pad off and she stood up. The burn of her wound started kicking in and she winced slightly. She headed to the Lake again. She thought it was just beautiful. She walked there and smiled seeing the water. Walking over, she layed down and rested her head on her paws "so beautiful..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:28 am

Hansel

He was sitting in the Essentia, with Kaydrian just chilling Hansel got up and Howled as he heard Dillion,Kaydrian,and Florence Howl. He stoped howling and sat down as he sniffed the dead elk he caught with Kaydrian He let Kaydrian eat Kaydrian and Hansel were pretty tight they did everything together there like bro's He yawned as his jaw went wide.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. - Page 2 Empty

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:34 am

Sylver heard the howls but she didnt do any howling. Her neck hurted right now so she just huffed. She closed her eyes, starting to fall into a light sleep. She was tired from that fight, but it was worth it. Acually slowed down the elder and defeated him. It felt nice, just like it always had to her. Falling asleep, she dreamed of being with both her parents again. Seeing them happy with the only pup that her mother had and her father loving her. Sylver was at peace in this dream. But then, everything went horrible and Sylver was being strangled. That brought her out of her sleep and she opened her eyes to see a loner wolf. A violent one. She howled but then she started fighting with this wolf. She gave the wolf more wounds. She attacked and growled.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:10 am

Dillion

Dillion knew this night was his last, he got up and curled up on the dead flowers on the edge. He slowly closed his eyes as he opened them again to see the land one more time liveing a good 15 years, He heard her howl and tried to howl back he was dieing he slowly closed his eyes and his breathing slowed down as the more and more his body shut down the more his breathing slowed down. Hansel knew something was wrong and Dillion knew someone was gonna try to find him but he layed there and took his last breath to risk and slowly passed on. Dillion was now dead.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:39 am

Jewels
I heard howls coming from a lot of other places. I just thought it was to tell other wolves where they were. So I kept walking hoping to hot the main middle part of the pack. Where the wolves and the malus would be so I can ask to join the pack. With my brother though even through I'll be going the talking mostly. I don't need him saying something random. I slipped a few times on the hill but finally made it down in some long time. I layed down alittle to relax under a tree that was shaded. It was close to the main part of the pack I just didn't know cause I was tired.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:46 am

Hansel

He was roaming his land, smelling a near by loner scent his ears went back his tail raised as his eyes barly closed with a frown he saw a Brute and a Fae "HEY!" He yelled out with a growl, as his british accient came apon. "Who are you and what are you doing on my land?!" Hansel wasnt so nice about this type of stuff on his land he wont be nice. Whatever he says usually isnt nice at all, growling lowly below his breath he eyeballed him.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:49 am

Jewel
I jumped alittle and stood up and turned to the voice. It sounded like I knew it which made me tilt my head alittle. "Hansel? Is that you?" I asked. I kept my distance instead of rushing. For all I knew it could have been another or different wolf that would snap my neck if I took a step to him. Even more if he was the alpha or another high rank wolf.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:53 am

Hansel

He tilt his head "How you know my name?" He huffed and his ears went back warning her to stay put were she is, Kaydrian and Florence came walking up as he thought Where's Dillion? He howled knowing Dillion has passed "I'm Hansel Alpha Male of Seven Devils Pack. Beta is Florence Grand General is Kaydrian Warrior is Dillion...Who has recently passed away from Old age..not so long ago litterally.." His ears were perked as his eyes watered form death of Dillion. But he stayed Strong and had Faith within Dillion.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:52 am

Sylver finally killed the wolf that tried killing her. She had scratched him up and bit him up so much, that she killed him with her final blow, snapping his neck. She took the scruff and dragged him away and off the land. Other wolves watched as she dropped him off, she glared "This is a warning to all of you." she said, turning away and hurrying back. She heard a faint howl, it was low, but she managed to hear it. She tried getting Dillions scent. Once she did, she ran, following his tracks from where she stopped following him. She kept sniffing and she got the scent back. She had to climb, thats what she did. She was careful and she knew she was getting close. Finally reaching him she seen him laying there. She walked up to dillion and nudged him lightly "Dillion?" he didnt answer. She put her head on his side and heard no heartbeat, her eyes widen and she layed down, resting her head on his side "Dillion... if it was so soon... I wouldnt have fought you like this.." even though she has only known him for 30 minutes or more, she felt more closer to him when he tought her things she didnt know, kinda like her father. "I'll stay with you for alittle bit." she said softly. She whimpered alittle bit, already lost a good brute.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:36 pm

Jewel
"We use to hang when we were younger. I'm Jewel I go by Diamond too. And this is my brother Stromlight." I say and look at him. I saw him bowl a respect of a wolves passed and I lowered my head alittle. In respect of a passing and cause he was alpha and I didn't need him thinking I was trying to over power them or anything. "I'm sorry for the lose of your warrior."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:46 pm

Hansel

He raised his head, as he couldnt think he didnt remember her at all "I dont remember my child hood...i honestly dont want to either." He said with a shallow voice not wanting to say much more as he begun to frown. Talking about child hood made him remember his sister. He shoke his head ans tried to remove that memory it wasnt worth remembering about. He glared at her trying to remember her at least.Thinking and thinking he couldnt remember her he begun to frown even more the more he couldnt remember her. "I dont remember you." As he stood tall "Anyways? why are you in my territory?"

Last edited by βℓσσ∂ʏЯαʓσяβℓα∂ɛ on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:48 pm

Joining. Hold on.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next