Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp.

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. - Page 3 Empty Re: ||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp.

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:55 pm

Screw it, Dillion wont be dead i love the brute XD he'll die soon though well because he's a Elder. So pretend he's alive..

and Okay Rose.

Dillion

His heart begun to beat again as he was almost had a heart attack he didnt wnt that he jumped seeing Sylver she prob got my scent to get up here. "Hello Sylver." He got up with a calm gentle voice as he still scared of dieing so much more. He almost died a second ago he howled to let everyone know he was alive. As everyone howled too This pack needed me for special reason's Hansel call's me his Older Brother, Kaydrian a good frind, and Florence Best friend and Sylver she calls me a Teacher for her.Good enough for me. He stood there as his legs were quite weak so hard to stand he just gave up and sat down.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. - Page 3 Empty Re: ||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp.

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:58 pm

Jewel
I slowly walked to him so he could get the better picture off me and my brother. I had a small bite mark on my shoulder when me and Hansel would play around. He loved nipping at me but I didn't mind cause I was use to it. "It's alright if you don't remember. But we came to join a different pack. Our old one was getting kinda boring. Nothing much to do or explore so we decided to move and see if there were any better packs. Then we found yours Hansel."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:04 pm

Hansel

He nodded 'If you came to join, you can join welcome to the Pack. you can seek around if you like and meet other wolves." He begun to walk off through the golden tall grass, he then walked into Ager Plains and kept walking maeing him way the Paradox. It was working he new these lands well and he owned them it was his territory steal it Hansel and his pack will kill you all. Hansel mind was geting alittle violent with the thoughts are them clamining it if they did he will find a way to get it back. He always had a plan but he's Alpha he's never been dominated.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:07 pm

Name~[has to be fancy] Luna
Nickname~[what do you usually get called] I usually just get called Luna, so please stick to that.
Gender~[Brute or Fae?] Fae
Age~[how old are you?] 2 years
Crush~[person you think is right for you] None right now
Mate~[person you love] Nobody
Pup's?~ None
Personality~[2 sentences at least] I'm a kind wolf, but at times I might snap at you. I can get mad easily so don't get in my way. I take my rank very calmly, and I try to not make any mistakes. You wouldn't want to get in a fight with me. Just don't. I do have other sides to my personality, but you would have to find them out on your own.
Rank Wanted~ Lead Hunter (or something along those lines)
Rank~[if u have one] None yet
History~[must tell] I was born in another pack with my parents, and an older sister. We had awful weather over there, and I lost all of my family. I was the only one who survived, and I traveled long and hard to find a new home.
Discripton~ Light brown, a little darker browns here and there. I have some grey near my head, and I have brown eyes.
Looks~
||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. - Page 3 Ohoyo2008
Others~ Nope

Name~[has to be fancy] Fang
Nickname~[what do you usually get called] Some call me "Blade" but if I don't know you please call me Fang.
Gender~[Brute or Fae?] Brute
Age~[how old are you?] 3 years
Crush~[person you think is right for you] None
Mate~[person you love] None
Pup's?~ None
Personality~[2 sentences at least] I'm a strong and kind-hearted wolf, but I could be very rude at times. I usually love to spend my time alone. I'm a flirt. I love to flirt with girls, and I usually treat them well. If they don't treat me well back, then they're probably will see rudeness coming back to them.
Rank Wanted~ Lead Fighter (or along those lines)
Rank~[if u have one] None yet
History~[must tell] I was born in a pack, it was only me, and a few other wolves. A few months later, I left and went to a new pack. In the new pack, everyone was such a jerk to me and that was when I started to be rude back. I was never such a rude wolf, but some people just made me. The alpha male kicked me out of that pack, and months and months later I was walking around to try to find a new home.
Discripton~ White and black here and there, and brown eyes.
Looks~
||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. - Page 3 Wolf
Others~ Nope
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:10 pm

accepted
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:11 pm

Jewel
"Thank you." I say with a nod and looked at Storm. "Let's go explore" I say with a laugh and headed onto a trail that lead to the lake. I smiled as I looked around. All this was so pretty it was much bigger then the old pack. It was more beautiful and less crowed. Smaller pack grounds with more wolves was kinda hard to go somewhere peaceful without meeting or running into someone.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:16 pm

Thank you and I have no idea where to begin.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:19 pm

Dillion

He walked and found his way down the Moutians walking to the Lake Lacus he spotted to new wolves, them seemed to be accepted an already met Hansel. He walked on over to them slowly trying to gain his strength back "Hello? You must both be the Newcomers Well I'm Dillion the lead Warrior/Fighter and a Fighting teacher for the wolves who want to be Fighter's." He said very calming and with a nice sweet tone as he stood up tall as grey hairs will all around his muzzle. The sky was beautiful it was blue and the sun shinned on the land makeing the sun shin on his pelt makeing it look gorgeous.

you can start by walking into Hansel? the ALpha
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:22 pm

Alright. :3
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:23 pm

Sylver opened her eyes feeling Dillion move and her tail started to wag happily "Dillion! you're okay!". She nuzzled him lightly, glad that her teacher was okay. She smiled and then helpped him stand before he gave up "I thought I lost you. I couldnt bare to lose another wolf that ment something in some way to me. I wasnt ready to be a warrior teacher yet. Starting now, you shall be retired, as I, will be your Apprentice."

*tosses post away* nevermind XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Jewel
I turned when I heard a voice behind me. I saw a older wolf and I nodded. "Hello. Ya we are the newcomers. Just got accepted into the pack. I'm Jewel and my brother here is Strom." I say and saw how his pelt shined. It was kinda cool and his coat was almost like mine. It was alittle lighter from the age differences but it was still close.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Sylver followed Dillion. Of course, she helped him along the way to...where ever he was heading. She then noticed that he wanted to greet new wolves. Another Fae. Well thats nice. At least there was more then just one right now. She quietly sat there, listening.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:28 pm

Luna
I was walking on a trail, it was a dirt trail. Nothing on the trail, just a bunch of trees and such. I knew I was heading to a pack or something like that. I was hungry and thirsty and I had no where to go. I was a loner, and I needed something. I saw some birds flying over my head, and I was jealous of them. They probably had a home while I did not. I kept on walking and walking. I knew I could be close to some place, but where?

Fang
I was down by a river and I was washing myself off. I didn't have a bath in days, and this could really clean me off. The water was cold, but it didn't matter to me. I got every part of my body wet, and I was wet from head to paws. I was having fun, and it just me and the river. Nothing could be better. Then it hit me. I didn't have a home. I couldn't live like this forever. I had to find a home. I just had to. If I couldn't find a home then what can I do with my life? I had to find a home. It was my only way.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:54 pm

Dillion

He Nodded "enjoy the territory." He walked off slowly as he saw Sylver he smiled and walked up to her and tackled her playfully, He stood above her and looked down smileing as he nipped her nose lightly as he jumped off her and sat down.

sorry worst post yet
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:59 pm

Sylver smiled and left her guard down as he tackled her. She laughed and looked up at him, she closed her eyes as he nipped her nose. Once he got off her, she got back to her feet and she sat in front of Dillion. "You seem very happy.' she laughed lightly "Im glad you are." and now that he doesnt have to train wolves anymore and can finally rest and be happy till his..next time comes.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:06 pm

Dillion

He nodded "I am." He rolled onto his back and looked up at her and smiled at her as he was relaxig it felt nice too fighting was the best thing for him since he's a Elder and all, thinking he leaned up and licked her muzzle "Thank you for careing so much." he said nicely as he layed his head back down.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:50 pm

Sylver smiled and looked down at him as he layed there. She closed her eyes as he locked her muzzel "you're very welcome, Dillion. You deserve it for all your hard work." opening her eyes, she looked down at him "You deserve so much more for a hard worker like yourself." she nuzzled him lightly and looked at him. "you deserve every inch of my careness."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:11 pm

Dillion

He smiled at her and licked her face again he really started to like her but him being close to dieing and being a Elder he held back and tried to put the feelings away. He looked at her deeply and pawed her face He then looked at over the land from the moutians it was gorgeous. This land Our territory is one of the top 1# hiddin places in the world [not litterally] Humans were never sighted here which was a good thing. Hunting season is were we stay inside even if there's not hunters. Dillion was always the one hunting with Hansel to get food for the Pack since they fight and such. Dillion didnt know what to say he was speechless he was feeling so loved.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:15 pm

Is someone going to run into one of my characters or how is it going to work?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:18 pm

I love forbidden love like this ;_; its beautiful (my book is like that too)

Sylver let him lick her face, she didnt stop smiling as he did so. She felt so close to him already. but she knew nothing romantic would be able to be made between them both. She was fresh at being a full adult now. Even though it had already felt like she was full for years. She giggled as he pawed her face and she looked at his nose, seeing that his wound from her was healed up. Just bloodied. She looked where he was and then back at him, she lowered her head and licked the dried blood off his muzzle. once she finished, she looked at him "There we go." she smiled

*dots*
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:18 am

Dillion

He felt her lick the dry left over blood on his nose, he smiled as he nudged her neck he saw her neck healed but left over dry blood on her pelt. He licked it off and he ran his muzzle down her cheek geting a good sniff of her scent. He yawned as his mouth went wide his long dim teeth showed. His tail wagged slightly as the night went appon us, His ears perked as he saw Hansel going into the Mortem Woods. Kaydrian going to Paradox and Florence he was asleep in his den, he recently got injuried so he has been resting and Kaydrian has been keepin him healthy and safe. Dillion standing beside Sylver he howled at the Full Moon, Dillion wanted to love Sylver....But...love like this would last forever but one person would have too move on..Dillion wouldnt let him self love anyone since the last time he loved she found out his age and dumped him. His ears went back just because he's a elder doesnt mean he cant love..but he doesnt want to love he gave up since he got a short period of time left to live. Dillion Looked down and closed his eyes he turned and begun to walk down the mountian.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:20 am

;_; ur killing me razor XD

Sylver closed her eyes, relaxing as he licked her neck. The wound! She had forgotten all about it, but it was fine now. It didnt hurt at all. She peeked her eye open and looked at him, then she openend her other eye and seen him fully. NOt just half. Sylver looked at the full moon and howled with him. Once she finished, she smiled at Dillion "I havent Done that in ages." she watched as his ears went down, causing her to worry. Of course..she followed him since she had no den, and she would probly get lost dring the night since she hadnt had the scents down on the place. "Dillion, are you okay..? You seem.. worried about something." which was making her worry. She nuzzled him lightly and then looked at him. Was he thinking the same way she was? The age difference and how..maybe their love wouldnt meet?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:06 pm

Is someone going to find my wolves?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:11 pm

i have keith((I think thats his name)) hes pretty quiet and hidden though
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:44 pm

Jewel
After I took a small swim in the lake I got out and shook out my pelt. I layed down on a small rock and let my pelt soak in the sun for alittle. It was kinda relaxing cause there weren't many clouds in the sky whih ment the sun would be brighter and warmer. After I felt it get as dry as it would I took and yawned alittle. I started to yea back alone since Stormlight walked off to explore more on his own. I headed to the main pack grounds again and looked around. I say down and shook my head alittle since some fur was sticking together an I was trying to untangle it kinda and plus I was trying to stay awake.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next