Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

∞Numbers∞ Can you see them?

5 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

∞Numbers∞ Can you see them? - Page 5 Empty Re: ∞Numbers∞ Can you see them?

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Selena listened to Justin speak, but there was no way that guy wanted those things. He wanted to kill them. But why? She started to panic again when the guy pulled down her hood, showing off who she was. Now everyone else would know who she was. The guy grabbed her hair, and she screamed, as he pulled her head up, and she kept on screaming. "Justin! Help me!"
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:53 pm

Justin stood up, his temper flaring when the guy yanked Selena's head up by her hair. His screams filled him with fury towards the guy. He clenched his hands into fists. "Let. Go. Of. Her." He said through clenched teeth. He grabbed her, not roughly, and pulled her to her feet. He undid the guys fingers on her hair one by one. He then stepped between them. "Don't you dare lay a hand on her." The guy shrugged. "Fine." He punched Justin in the jaw, hearing a loud crack as Justin fell to the ground.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Selena looked as Justin was coming to help. She smiled once he pulled her to her feet and undid the guy's fingers from her hair. She kept on looking at Justin who was coming back at the guy for more. She watched the guy as he punched Justin in the jaw and he fell to the ground. She gasped, and kneed down towards him, looking at him. "Justin!" Tears started running down her face.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:10 pm

Justin moaned, holding one hand over his jaw. His reply came out muffled," he broke my jaw!" He sat up, then stood. He dropped his hand, it came away bloody. He spit some blood on the floor and wiped his mouth with his arm. "Leave us alone." He said, his jaw moving jerkily. He winced when it moved and fell quiet.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:32 pm

Selena watched him, wanting to help him, but she didn't actually know what to do. She just hoped that the guy with the gun would go away and leave them alone. "Justin, is there anyway I can help?" She asked him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:01 pm

Justin's eyes darted to Selena when she asked if she could help. He gave her a quick shake of his head and forced a smile. The guy chuckled. "Aw how sweet. You don't like seeing your little boyfriend in pain do you? Well let's see how you do with a little more blood." He quickly aimed the gun in Justin's direction and shot. Justin cried out at the bullet tore through his shoulder. His hand flew to the wound and he crouched down, biting his lip.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:09 pm

Selena looked from Justin to the guy. The guy started to speak and it made her upset even more. The guy took his gun and shot it at Justin's shoulder. She screamed, and gasped, and watched Justin in pain. She took out her phone and started to call 911. Hopefully they'll come in time and take Justin to the hospital.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:35 pm

The guy saw Selena take out her phone and his hand shot out and grabbed it. He tsked. "Nope. Bad girl. Trying to call for help?" Then the security guards came and jumped on the guy, throwing him to the ground. "DOWN!" They screamed, wrestling the gun away from him. Justin was now kneeling on the ground, his head down and he gasped for air through the pain.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:01 pm

Selena suddenly turned around as the guy took her phone. "Give that to me!" She yelled as she was trying to get it back. Then the security guards came and it scared her a little because it happened so suddenly. She watched the guards jump onto the guy and throw him to the ground. She looked over at Justin who was in pain. She hoped he wasn't going to die. "Justin, don't die on me." She kneed down again and kissed his lips. In fairy tales, that usually works, but this is real life.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:05 pm

Justin's eyes fluttered when she kissed him. "Whaaa???" He then cried out again as a new wave of pain tore through his shoulder. He stood up, in too much pain to notice his blood soaked arm and shirt. "I uh...should get some medical attention.." He winced. "Just maybe..."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:16 pm

Selena pulled away from the kiss as she looked at him. She felt so bad for him. He really did need some help. Some serious help. "I tried calling 911, but the guy took it out of my hands. I don't know what he did with the phone."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Justin nodded. "We can.....get it." He stood up straight, wincing. He walked over to where the security guard had handcuffed the guy. The phone was still in his hand. He wrestled it out of his grip with one hand, his other arm hanging by his side, too hurt to do much. He went back to Selena and handed her the phone. "Here you go, my dear."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:40 pm

Selena nodded, and watched him head over to the guy. He was handcuffed. Good. Now he couldn't do anymore damage to any of them. He watched Justin take her phone out of his hand and walk back over to her. He gave her the phone. "Wow, thanks, Justin." She says, and places her phone back in her purse.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:20 pm

Justin nodded with a wince. "No problem, Selena." He was about to put his arm around her when he saw his blood soaked arm and blinked, lowering his arm again. "I.....wow...." He looked at his arm and frowned. "That's a lot of blood..." He was feeling a bit faint, spots dancing before his eyes. He put one hand against the wall to stead himself and took a deep breath, closing his eyes.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:34 pm

Selena looked at him, still worried about what happened with the guy. She hoped that he would be okay. If not, she would feel so sad. She can't lose him. She just can't. "Geez. That guy got you good," She says when he was looking at his arm which was soaked in blood. Why does this have to happen to him? She rather have it happen to her than have him have to suffer. "Justin..." She looks at him. "Justin?" She asked him, as he put his hand on the wall and took a deep breath, and then after that closed his eyes. "JUSTIN!" She screamed this time.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:41 pm

Justin opened his eyes a crack to look at her when she screamed his name. He hadn't heard it the first few times and the scream was muted to him. He heard the blood rushing in his head and he swore he could hear his heartbeat. His eyes fluttered and he promptly crumpled to the ground, passed out from loss of blood.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Selena felt a little happy that he opened up his eyes, but it doesn't mean that he was okay. He literally lost a lot of blood and the only way he could get better is... someone might have to give him some blood or something. "Justin?" She asked him, not sure if he could hear her yet or not. "I need to take you to the hospital." She says, as she took out her phone and called 911 and this time she was sure that they would come.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:30 pm

Justin was unconscious on the ground Razz
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:33 pm

A few minutes later, some people that work in the hospital came by and walked over to Selena. They picked up Justin and took him away, heading over to the hospital, and Selena walking behind them.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:08 pm

Lalalala...going to the hospital...skip!

Justin woke up to a bright white light. Was he in heaven? No. He was in a white hospital room. He blinked at the brightness till his eyes got used to it. He looked around the room, taking in his surroundings. He felt light headed and like he was floating. Must be the medication he was on.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:47 pm

Selena walked into Justin's hospital room and she smiled at him. She was glad that he was awake since he was asleep for a while. "Hey Justin. It's good that you're awake. You were asleep for some time."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:08 pm

Justin saw Selena walk in and he smiled. "It's good to see you. That was a freaky mall experience." He stretched and gasped when his shoulder screamed in pain. "Ookay...no stretching..." He said, biting his lip.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:49 pm

Selena walked over to the bed and then started to touch his hair lightly. "I know. I'll rather be the one who got hurt, not you," She told him, as she gave him a soft kiss on his head. She watched him stretch, but knew that he was still sore. "Sorry."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Justin took a deep breath, the air hissing between his teeth. He sighed. "I would much rather it be me than you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you got hurt when I could have protected you. He reached up at hand and placed it on her cheek.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Selena could feel tears starting in her eyes, but she didn't care. She only cared about Justin at this moment. "No... no... Justin, I rather have it be me. It's awful looking at you like this."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum