Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED]

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 5 Empty Re: ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED]

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:05 pm

xXAkaliaXx wrote:No post for me? :/

reason why i bumped ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 5 Empty Re: ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart.

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:16 pm

Okay, Razor is probably not going to reply to me so okay then...
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 5 Empty Re: ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED]

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:13 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 5 Cd288Rx

Tate

When she was passed out, Tate walked over and bend down and lightly placed his hand on her left cheek and had a tear as he picked her up and walked to his bed and placed her down "I'll always love you Roje...." He put his head down as he had a million thoughts, Immortal world wasn't easy but being a Unknown was the hardest everything a unknown could ever love is always gonna be gone before his last breath is taken
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:21 pm

Roje went through that pain and she passed out, hearing Tates voice. Her voice forced his way out "i....love....you....." before she was completely gone. She had went into a coma for a really really long time. After her long coma, she started to wake up, her eyes started opening and it was sunset. She turned her head and tried sorting out her memories. Soon enough, tate flashed in her mind and she sat up quickly, looking around "Tate!!!" she got up and started running down streets and passing her house, trying to look for Tates house "Where is it..wheres his house!?" she was getting worried now, she knew she wasnt in europe. She breathed hevily, looking around still, tears filling her eyes "where...where are you Tate...? Did you leave me?" she was shattered. She didnt know what to do.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:28 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 5 OhDXWV9

Derek

He came running listening to music his daily jog then he heard a girl yelling tate it was Roje. "Roje? are you okay?" He looked at her and raised an eyebrow "Why are you yelling at the woods?" The name tate didnt make him remember anything he thought for a moment but still didn't reconize anything which got him to feel awkward.But the name tate made him think of the guy who died 1994.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:32 pm

roje had her hands in her hair and she heard Derek. She turned to him "Derek...there was a house somewhere here... a guy named tate lived here, he was shot by swat and he lived as a unknown thingy.' she thoguth she was going crazy "I dont know what to do Derek..I think I was hullusinating everything..." she shook her head "it was all fake..? A dream...?" she looked back at the woods then at him "Do you think i'm going mentally crazy...?" she paced in a small space. Trying to pull herself together.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:36 pm

Derek

He nodded "Well, There was a guy named Tate but he died 1994 and ya he got shot by the S.w.a.t team, But Unknowns? what the fuck is that?" He shrugged "But his brother is still alive." He looked at her and kind of stroked his hair "You were in Coma, it must of been a dream i guess." He looked at her and then begun to pat her back as he begun to walk off
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:40 pm

Roje had to think "his brother..thats it..." she called at Derek "Derek! Do you know where he is?" she followed him, so she was in a coma for so long? Wow.. Roje pull yourself together!! "I need to know..I need to talk with him, like, hugely bad. I need to know if it was a dream." she time traveled maybe? No, impossible! She needed to know everything he knew
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:44 pm

Derek

He shrugged "He lives down there" He pointed down the road "Well i wouldn't ask much question. he just lost his mother." He looked at her and begun to jog off puting his earphones in and begun to jog
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:46 pm

Roje nodded and she hurried to the house, her arenaline running up. She got on the pourch and ringing his doorbell. She sniffled, hoping he would open the door. She paced back and forth, waiting for him to open it. What would she ask? What would she do? What would HE do?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:53 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 5 VWVcFD8
Travis

He heard the door bell rang which he thn begun to walk down staires and unlocked the door and opened it seeing a girl "Hello, Who must you be?" He asked curious never seeing this girl in his life. he leaned on the door raiseing a eyebrow "Is there something wrong? you seemed pumped up?" He said as he looked around a bit and let his eyes wonder as he then just leaned on the door edge and waited for a proper response
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:56 pm

Roje stopped pacing and she looked at him "Travis, I know we just met and all but may I come in? I know yoou might not remember me and if you dont, I want to explain to you what I know." she looked really worried "I know about things I hardly ever knew, and did things I didnt know exsisted." his face...his face reminded her so much of Tate...it hurt.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:00 am

Travis

He didnt know she even knew his name well when she asked to come in he nodded and asked her to come in nicely as he closed the door behind her. H then walked to the kitchen and sat down handing her a soft drink and leaned on the edge of the table "Now tell me, what things do you know tell me everything." He asked calmly
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:11 am

Roje came in and let him lead her to the kitchen, she sat at the table and as he handed her the drink, she took it and placed it on the table. She tried to calm down "Well, it first started as unknowns, vampires and werewolves all against eachother. It was weird. You were one of the unkowns along with your Brother, Tate as well as your mother." she took a sip of her drink "Your brother and I met at a rough start but then, things started being pulled together. Well, just me and him. You didnt like your brother much when you had cought him kissing me in his room so you acutally made me leave." she took a breath "you both killed people to bring them onto your Race. Unknowns. It was all too mixed up. Your brother revealed to me where he died and how, we had s*x and he kept me hidden from you because he knew that you would seperate us." she looked at his face "I kinda seen how you died as well. You made tate relive his death which soon enough, I came back fro europe just as crazy as Tate was and everything went on" she kept explaining and came back to the last part "soon enough, I woke up from a coma, and well..here I am."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:19 am

Travis

He stood up straight, and listened to her which her story seemed very interesting "Well that's an interesting story." He nodded "Some of that attends to be true, My brother did die from shooting high school students and being shot 17 times. and me and brother never gotten along since he was a smartass and very rude to others including me. My mother was harsh too him he did kill our father but i'm the last one standing of my family generation." He looked at her and sat down in a chair in front of her. "But which gets me concerned, you never honestly met my brother in person i don't know how you would have a dream about him. Is there a reason you prob have a dream about him or how in the first time did you honestly get into coma?" He looked at her asking her quite alot of questions.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:28 am

Roje had to think about the way she got into her coma "I seen spirits that hated me for some odd reason. They put pressure in my brain and thats what caused me to go into a coma. Before I did go into it, Tate told me he loved me." and she dreamed of Tate "I have no clue how I dreamed of him..Im just as confused as you are."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:33 am

Travis

He nodded "Well i'm sorry that stuff isn't real, if tate was still alive maybe he would of loved you, If god loved him." He stood up and put his cup in the sink and washed it out he then turned around to her "Well Roje it was a pleasure too meet you. Even though you already knew who i was." He put one hand on her shoulder "He wasn't a good guy either so be thankful he isn't alive." It was hard for him to say that but it was the right choice and it was the right thing too Tate wasn't a good person.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:40 am

Roje watched and listened to him. 'All Tate wanted was love. Someone to be there for him just as I was." she looked up at him and stood "Thank you for letting me in and listening to me. I honestly thought I would be going crazy.." she patted his hand that was on her shoulder lightly "I'll see you next time, or whenever." she walked to te door "oh, I'm sorry for your loss, Travis." she said before she walked out and closed the door behind her, walking down the street. Another flash of tate appeared in front of her and she stopped "Tate..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:51 am

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 5 9lekb5

Tate

Standing there in the middle of the street the street light on him in the middle of the darkness. hard to see his face as he looked at her with a gun in his hand. He stood there not a single movement seeing her come closer his erdge ranged every bit of him sank under all the darkness he went threw all his life. Blood all over his chest from the 17 bullets. As she got closer everything he loved was gone..His brother was the last of it all He might be dead but really it was all just a bad dream. "I was just a bad dream." He said as his voice faded as he did a evil smirk and lifted his gun and pointed it at her and pulled the trigger. "Goodbye."
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:59 am

The End.

Thank You for such a amazing Rp this was truly the best Rp ever. I had so much fun, Emotional Rp's end up the best. This Rp will be remembered the by the best role players who joined. Thank you so much! You guys made me have so much fun. I'll never see another good rp like this one i loved this rp, and the Theme song for this rp is done below if you want the name of the song Ask me <3! Thank you guys so much i actually cried in this rp because it was so emotional and good. Thank You <3 -Razor

Let's go into bed *Please put me to bed*
And turn down the light

Fold out your hands
Give me a sign
Hold down your lies
Lay down next to me
Don't listen when I scream
Bury your thoughts and fall asleep
Find out....I was just a bad dream

Let the bed sheet
Soak up my tears
And watch the only way out disappear
Don't tell me why
Find More lyrics at
Kiss me goodbye

Neither ever, nor never
Goodbye
Neither ever, nor never
Goodbye
Neither ever, nor never
Goodbye
Goodbye
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Deleted Scene

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 5 Nr0xes

Tate

Standing there under the street light dim not being able to see his face, Seeing that Roje was approuching him with no bit of life in him. Knowing she had that dream as he looked at her with a straight face seeing her come close he took her hand and smiled at her. "I love you." he ran his hand up her arm and as she tried to kiss him he stared into her eyes killing the life in her taking her soul every bit of it. Slowly seeing her fall to the ground his hand let go of her's seeing her slam onto the ground he looked down at her the street light dimming as he slowly vanished and never was seen again.

~~~~Roje's POV- By Britt editing razors post! x3~~~~
Roje stood there seeing Tate. She knew he was real "Tate.." she approached him, so glad to see him. When he took her hand, she smiled and looked at him "I love you too, Tate." she leaned in to kiss him, but her eyes met his and they locked with his, feeling herself slowly going empty, soon enough, her eyes closed and she fell to the ground, being left there in the dark.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:17 pm

So...why Travis suddenly not in the forest with my character?
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5