Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED]

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 4 Empty Re: ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED]

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:41 pm

Roje hugged him back , feeling his grip on her "thank you,Tate" she said softly but when he mentioned leaving North America she nodded "alright.." Worst enemy. She didn't care. That when her Vision went out and soon enough she was in his room. Roje looked st him "you died here..?" She looked at the room "what..what happened to you?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 4 Empty Re: ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED]

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:50 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 4 35kv8ea

Tate

He sat directly were he sat before he died "I was sitting right here and i could hear my mother screaming my name, that exsact door busted open and the S.W.A.T team came in pointing there guns at me...We know im Homicidal so i quickly reached over for my gun under my pillow and they all shot me..17 bullets all in my chest.. i fell back on my bed blood all over smeard and stuff and i fell off my bed and onto the floor. the reason why they wanted me was because i went into the highschool i went too and killed 15 students..." He turned and looked at her

Last edited by Paranoiac Razor on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:26 pm

(i thought it was 17 bullets XDDD)

Roje nodded. She could see it happening..poor Tate...She felt bad for him. Her feet made her move towards him and she sat down next to him, pulling him into a hug "tate..." she sighed "Im so sorry about your death..that is such a terrible way to die." she kissed his cheek gently and she rubbed his back "Well, you have me now.I will make sure that no one hurts you ever again..You wont be alone either."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:47 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 4 A2554m

Tate

He hugged her back and kept her tight against him "Ya but i wasn't scared never was.. When i heard my mother yelling and screaming i know what was comeing, I didnt hold back i didn't run away because my whole life i was already waiting for the day to come. Death is a terrible thing but your one day closer to your death anyways." He looked at her and grabbed her hand "I don't know what i would do without you." He looked into her eyes "Prob live that day all over again." He looked away and pulled away from her standing there.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:58 pm

Roje listened to him and tried her best to understand. She used her imagination to feel what he did. Roje then met his eyes as he held her hand. Soon enough he pulled from her and stood away from her. Her eyes watched him "Nothing will happen to me." she rose to her feet and wrapped her arms around him from behind and hugged him. "You will not live that day again. I will not let it happen. You have been through enough, you dont need anymore thrown on you." she rested her head on his back.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:30 am

Tell Me About Yourself

Name: Rydel
First: Rydelle
Middle: Mary
Last: Lynch

Going Deeper

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Single ^_^
Spouse: ^^
Kids: None
Personality: Rydel is a sweet girl. She's always looking out for others. Loves to make people laugh and smile. She's a totally random and dramatic person. She's very outgoing and loves to meet new people. She plays guitar and sings in her free time. She also rides horses. Yes. Very fun. Make her upset, though, and she will become severely depressed. When she gets mad she isn't too intense. She will mostly just slam stuff around and give you the silent treatment or some mean words.
History: Rydel lives with her four brothers (Ryland, Rocky, Ross, Riker) and they have a band together. Their parents died when she was 12 and they used their band to help pay to keep their house. They also took up jobs and dropped out of school. She has lived with her brothers now for a long time. They are constantly watching over her like she is the youngest (when she is actually one of the oldest siblings).

Inside Hiddin:

Most Fear: Dying
Your Flaws: When she gets upset she majorly falls apart
Your Talents: Guitar, singing, dancing
Are You Immortal or Human?: Human!
Your Immortal?:(If your one)

What Do Ya Look Like:

Hair Colour Style: Long blond hair
Eye Colour: hazel
Identifying Marks: a small heart tattoo on the inside of her right wrist
Looks: Human
||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 4 Blonde12
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:43 am

Rydel was sitting in a tree in the forest. She lounged on the branch, waiting for some unsuspecting person to walk underneath her. She heard the crunch of the dead leaves underneath someone's feet. Someone was coming. She crawled into position and crouched there, waiting for the person to come under the branch. She saw it was a guy. She didn't think twice about it but instead dropped down behind him and jumped onto his back. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. "Run pony! Ride like the wind!" She exclaimed, pointing forward. She ruffled his hair. "Oh you have fluffy hair, Mr. Person. I like fluffy hair."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:54 am

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 4 35kv8ea

Tate

He nodded, and wrapped his arms around her. "Good ill be here even if im dead i'll always be here for you Roje." He kissed her sofly and layed her on the bed. He climbed on her "I'm guessing your stilla Virgin? am i right?" He smirked at her and flipped in till she was on top

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 4 2cq19v9

Travis

When he was in the woods he heard footsteps he was looking all around intill he felt something jump on his back he vanished and apeared a couple feet away. Seeing her fall on the ground "Who the hell are you!" He demanded a answer his eyes silver and dimming anger ranged in him as he clenched his fist.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:57 am

Rydel let out a yelp as he disappeared and she fell to the ground. She landed with an oof! And rubbed her behind. "Dang, dude. Thanks for letting me down easy." She rolled her eyes and stood up as he appeared a few feet away. She smiled and tilted her head. "I'm Rydel. And you are, mr. cutie?" She walked forward, sashaying her hips a bit. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and walked in a circle around him. "So you're immortal? That's hot." She smiled and stopped in front of him, crossing her arms over her chest.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:01 am

Roje smiled and layed on the bed, looking up at him. She nodded "yeah, I wouldnt give it up but since im a vampire and i'll last forever, why keep it now?" when he flipped, she smiled down at him as she sat on his waist "You're one too, arent you?" she said with a grin and lightly drew circles on his clothed chest.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:17 am

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 4 2gtw6rs

Tate

He smirked "I'll always be a virgin always have been" He smirked, and kissed her running his hands up her body "I'll make you no one anymore" He smirked at her ready for anything he loved her which was a good thing. Travis he didnt get in away of anything. he didnt break us apart if he loves he will stay with her Travis use to say he loved no one...lets see about that.

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 4 14kz0j

Travis

When she was complenting him he raised a eyebrow "Umm thank you?" He stood there confused he crossed his arms "Ya im a unknown." He eyeballed her humans made him disgusted he rolled his eyes and uncrossed his arms and ran his hand threw his hair and had a straight face.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:21 am

Rydel smirked. "You kind a skipped the introductions. What's your name, mr. unknown?" She asked, her voice almost a purr. She stepped closer and uncrossed her arms, placing once hand on her hip. She tilted her head, letting her long, silky blonde hair cascade down over her shoulder. She could tell by the way he was looking at her that he didn't really like humans. "I'm sorry. Do I offend you by not being immortal?" She frowned for a second then her perky smile returned. "I can't help it. I guess you'll just have to deal with it, big boy. So man up."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:30 am

Roje raised an eyebrow and let out a soft laugh "Once we finish, we both wont be virgins." his hands made chills run up her spine and she liked it. Her hands slid down to the hem of his shirt, and she slid it up and off him. She leaned down and pressed her lips to his, keeping their lips locked. Her tounge ran llightly on his lip and once he let her in, she tounge kissed him, pretty much making out with him. Her hands slid down his arms and to his hands, she held them as she kissed Tate. She knew any moment, that he would pull his hands away to take her shirt off as well. As little time passed, she pulled from his lips and kissed his jaw. It was so soft against her lips. Like baby smooth skin. She grinned at the thought but mentally laughed.

Last edited by Britt-21 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 4 Empty Re: ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart.

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:44 am

I need to post something on here badly. Razz
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:34 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 4 29dwyli

Tate

What she said made a chill up his spin, when she started to kiss him and against his jaw pleasure flowed into his lower parts which made him want it more. He slowly took off her shirt and ran his cold hands up her flat stomach and slowly over her chest. Thoughts flew his mind, as he slowly unbuckled his pants and took off everything he could and he did the same for her. slowly he begun to fade with her kissing her gently intill the fade

Sorry i'm hurting, i fell threw ice on a frozen lake with my boyfriend and my friends and underwater was like 10 feet and freezing water so im trying to warm up. I'm tired and aching so don't freak out if i dont reply to you.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:44 pm

Roje had to stop kissing his jaw when he wanted her shirt off, she tossed it across the room, not caring where it went anyway. More chills ran along her body from his cold hands running on her bare skin. She was liking this allot. Thats when he stripped them both and clothes just went all over. her lips were back to his and kissing him gently as they faded to black.

**After a while...**

Roje faded, she was out of breath and sitting up. She looked over and down at Tate with a smile, moving his hair from his face "you did pretty well for a virgin." she smiled a half smile. She then slid down more so she was laying next to him, her hand found his hand and she held it close to her. Like in a hug. She didnt want to leave Tate here and go to her territory. She wanted to stay.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:54 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 4 2mx0cg7

Tate

After awhile like 55-45 minutes, they unfaded laying on the bed he smiled at her "Thank you, you weren't so bad yourself." He kissed her one last time before he got up and started to change, He slipped on dark jeans and a t-shirt. He heard footsteps he opened the door before Travis could get here, he covered Roje so Travis didn't freak out. "So you met a girl?" Travis nodded but he wasn't interested in her, he told me she kind of made him feel uncomfortable. "Yeah cool story, im head out for a kill." Travis hit his back saying welcome back brother. He nodded and shut the door in high school girls always went for him but Travis ignored them and hanged out with me in till he got home schooled which when the bad things happen. Before he walked over to the bed he appeared beside her he rufled his hair and he looked down at her "Don't you think we met at a rough start, Hello I'm Tate." He smirked at her
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:04 am

Roje's smile grew and kissed him back before he pulled away and got dressed, she just buried herself in his bed, listening to him and his brother talk. Once he was finished, she looked up at Tate and grinned "Smartass.' she giggled lightly and she stood up, holding the sheet around her "And you already know, I'm the wonderful Roje that you love so much." she placed a soft kiss on his lips and she started gathering her clothes and putting them on, she didnt have a problem dressing in front of tate. Once she finished getting dressed, she walked back to him and wrapped her arms around his neck "Tate, never forget that I love you, no matter what happens to me or whatever I say. once I love someone, I love them for good." she smiled and looked in his eyes "whatever I say like 'that i hate you' or something, I dont mean it." She looked outside and back t him "I have to go now..before your bother sees me and rips my head off or my heart out.." her heart ached just by saying she had to go. Her hands cupped his face "dont forget me, Tate.Promise me.." she looked in both his eyes and kissed him lightly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:32 pm

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 4 11c9ox2

Tate

she had to go which made his mind go blank..no thought in his mind he sat down as days past he was still sitting there his mouth nolonger moist and his stomach growling like a caged wild animal. His brother came in and saw him, his eyes slowly shut as Travis shoke me over and over in till he would wake up. Which was awhile Travis started to Panic yelling mom! and mother! screaming out so loud that his chest begun to hurt. Before our mother could get up her Tate's head slowly raised as he eye balled Travis and he got up and stabbed Travis in the stomach. Slowly blood begun to pour out of Travis's mouth. Pulling out the knife Tate walked off to his window and Travis fell to the ground. tate's eyes turned dim silver which made it look like just a dirty white color greyish. Tate couldn't feel his heart anymore not even beat slowly and slowly it throbbed and beated. Tate punched the wall and screamed as it echo far away. "YOU DID THIS! YOU MADE HER LEAVE!" Tate stood there blood slipping off his knife he then begun to stab Travis even more, As Travis vanished and apeared behind him and as Tate turned around he made Tate's vision go back to the day he died. Made him imagine the S.W.A.T team and Travis was standing there. Tate stood there his eyes in fear Travis shot Tate in the chest and made it feel like the 17 bullets go through his chest again. Tate fell back onto his bed and a tear streamed down his face. Feeling the insanity strike through his heart and mind.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:54 pm

Roje had left tate, she had told him that she loved him and she wouldnt forget him. In her home in europe, she didnt like it there honestly. She felt more alone. Lately she had been seeing ghosts. Nothing like Tate. Completely different from Unknowns. They wouold give her headaches, and bug her, driving her slowly into insainty. She sat on her bed, covered in blood and her hands in her hair. She was curled up, staring at the floor. Roje really needed Tate. Going crazy was not on her list of vampire life. She had been cutting herself and everything but she seemed to heal each time. "Tate....I need you..." she said softly before getting up slowly and just sinking to the ground, shaking and crying into her hands. Insanity was geting to her and she didnt want to be crazy. After a bit of crying and cleaning up, she packed up her bag and headed out. She was going to see tate weather te unknowns liked it or not. Right now, Tate was the only one to keep her sane. She hoped.

**Off the plane and to her home**

Roje was going to her home first to drop off her bag. Once she had done that she headed to Tate's place. She didnt care what came at her, she needed him. She couldnt stay away any longer. Approaching the house, she took a breath "Tate..i'm here.." she said softly and looked up at his window, walking to a tree and climbing it. she was close enough to his window and she got onto the cill, pulling up the window and sliding inside. She then spotted Tate on the bed, with blood. She hurried over 'Tate! Tate!" she said in a loud wisper "baby please, talk to me." she didnt know what happened but she wanted to know.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:18 am

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 4 R1mvxf

Tate

The blood rushing through his body, his heart pumping slowly by the second his eyes begun to open and his hearing went back to normal. The pain and blood from his chest to makeing him sick in the stomach seeing Roje back his eyes went wide he slowly pushed her away he looked into her eyes warning her. He slowly stood up as blood dripped from his wound. "You...left...me" He clenched his fist, leaning on the wall Travis coming out of the darkness seeing the blood on the bed and the floor he wipped his neck seeing the blood which stung like a bastard. Tate saw her try to get close he just pushed her away "You might of have left to Europe but that's you leaving me in all this darkness...for days...i'm going insane Roje! I'm killing myself from the inside out!" He looked down a tear streaming down his face then his sad face faded into a frown. "You might of been here for a week and all..but leaveing someone you love alone and going mental in the head....isn't a good thing too do." He looked at her and turned away as he opened the door and closed it leaveing her in there alone as Travis came with Tate. He walked slowly down the hallway his head down but seeing his mother standing there with a knife knew something was coming down too Tate...looking at his mother with a frown as it faded back into a sad face. His mother soon grabed his arm and cut horizontal not being able to stitch it up. He screamed because going straight up is horrible and painful.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:29 am

Roje didnt expect the push and she flinched, she was still unstable. Water filled her eyes before tears started falling "Tate...i.." he was already leaving and he was gone. She shook her head and went into the hall screaming to him "Tate!!! You're all i have tate!! I dont want you to go and lose yourself again!!" she ran down the hall before she was stopped by the spirits, her eyes widen "no...." she backed away before smething started pressing against her head, she screamed just as Tate had, but she had to open her eyes and deal with the pressure on her head. "Tate please! i love you!" she managed to get out before more pressure was on her head. Speed..she needed speed. Thats when she used it and managed to push his mother away before falling on the floor and gripping her head tightly, no one was able to help her. She wouldnt know who could other then tate. She let out another scream, not able to take the pain anymore. Whispers and yelling went on in her head, it was like an anvil on her brain, thats how much pressure there was. Tears fell from her eyes. She wanted to speak but there was too much pain to talk. She wanted tate to help her, she couldnt take anymore of this. Her eyes opened slightly to take a glance at tate before they shut again from the pain

Last edited by Britt-21 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:05 am

Bump :/
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart. [ENDED] - Page 4 Empty Re: ||Ƭяαɢιc Єи∂ιиɢƨ|| Let the Silence Shallow Your Heart.

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:03 pm

Are we ever going to continue with Natalie and Daryl?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:21 pm

No post for me? :/
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next