Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never ending Horrors.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Never ending Horrors.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Never ending Horrors.

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 19, 2013 6:59 pm

Roje was left down at the bottom and she heard footsteps and she rose to her feet, but was knocked out quickly. By the time she woke up, she was tied up, covered in wounds. Punished for killing the helper and breaking tate out. She knew Tate would be fine right now. He was with derek who is a good guy, so sure enough, they'll be fine. She looked around and sighed, closing her eyes again before she felt a sharp pain, running down her arm and soon enough the other arm and then her legs. It was a sharpened stake, she tried her best not to scream "Doing this will only make me stronger." she laughed and soon, the pain stopped, and she was knocked out. Right now, she was in her room, on the floor when she woke up. She knew tht the guy didnt bring her up. Something did, but she didnt care, she was out of there. She noticed the blood bag in front of her and she reached out for it and only had her hand on it "damn.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun May 19, 2013 7:14 pm

Never ending Horrors.  - Page 2 Adks54
Tate

He never healed so slow in his life that women was also a unknown but her blood wasn't Venom. Tate and Derek gave that look to eachother, Tate and Derek wanted to end this so Derek shifted Werewolf and Tate's eyes turned Silver Tate vanished and Appeared behind the guy who tortured Roje he blacked out his Vision and pulled out a Knife and stabbed the guy over and over and over he slammed a door open seeing the room was on fire with lava. Tates eyes widden and he threw the guy in the fire seeing him burn and sink into the lava Tate smirked and turned Around seeing Derek have blood all around his mouth. Tate patted Derek's head and then took off too kill intill someone bigger grabbed Tate and someone even bigger tied ropes and chains around Derek and brought him into a room. Derek went into the Dungeon room Tate use to be in. Tate was in even worse spot then now, The guy stabbed Tate his eyes widden as he gave a grunt and the guy head bucked him and threw him to a wall Tate gave a evil smirk and his eyes went other directions hearing Derek scream and yell knowing he was being Electrocuted. "DEREK!!!" Tate yelled and screamed out as He tried to escape the guy but he grabed Tate's neck and threw him across the room he screamed and slammed on the wall his head banged roughly and hard against the wall as he blacked out but when he woke up he was once again chained on a wall but even better. The guy whipped him beated punched even got knife to stab him with over and over but Tate was a Unknown Knives couldn't kill him but one thing could. Guns, bullets, fire, and the word Go away could kill tate even though he's already dead killing him over again can make him vanish forever...
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 19, 2013 7:54 pm

Roje grabbed the bag and she pulled it towards her, biting into it and draining the blood out of it. Her wounds started healing and she got up, feeling much better "Thanks for the meal." she tossed the bag out and she heard screaming with her high sences "Tate and Derek!" she looked around for the trap door, she jumped all over the floor with all her might and she fell, landing on her feet She ran down the halls and she came to two closed doors. She spotted derek in one and Tate in another. She didnt know who to save. She decided. Both. She then broke the door down in Derek's room and she used her speed, snapping the persons neck and turning off the bolts. She ripped the stuff off Derek and she went to get to Tate's room and by the time she did, he was dead and the guy that was in there torturing him was gone. She broke the door down and she fel to her knees and slammed her fist into the ground "Damn it!!!" she seen blood dripping down "I thought I could save him too..." her hands clenched into fists "If only I was two people..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun May 19, 2013 8:01 pm

Never ending Horrors.  - Page 2 142vm7b

Derek

When he saw her come in "ROJE!" When she helped him out he looked at her and bolted out the door and ran into Tate's, seeing him dead Derek ran over and he had tears. "Tate...." He dropped to his knees and clenched his fist and screamed so loud it hurt his chest. He slammed his fist into the ground and grunted slowly he saw Tate vanish and he no longer saw him. "You should of saved him..not me." He turned to her and stood up and blood dripped down his arm and body he looked down and stroked his black spiked hair. He looked up and his eyes turned blood red he walked out the room and walked down the hall way dragging him feet then he got all the way down the hallway he couldn't even bare to walk anymore he stopped and leaned on the wall and slid down the wall and had blood all over the wall and he cupped his face with his hands.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Roje lowered her eyes and once he left, she went on a ranpage and broke everything in the room, screaming. "I wanted to save you both! Damn it! life why do you hate me so much!!!" she broke something that sounded like glass but it was only a glass tablet. She followed derek, her eyes lowered and she hurried over, kneeling becide him "im sorry...I wish i could have saved him too...I have no idea why life made me choose...I thought with my speed I could save you both. But that guy got Tate before i could get to him.." she looked at his wounds "..do you react to my blood in any way?" she asked
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon May 20, 2013 8:07 pm

Never ending Horrors.  - Page 2 2w5li6o

Derek

He looked at her "Life is full of bull shit, Were gonna die i know i am for sure, these people make me weak by looking at them they make me weak. i can't even form full fucking werewolf anymore all i got my k9's and eyes and some of my strength.." He rubbed his eyes and knew he was gonna die but he didnt know how "Stay in your room, they wont get you there i'm gonna go blow off steam" He stood up and walked off and walked into a blank room and started throwing stuff all over the place to blow off steam but then a very attractive girl came out and greeted him he bared his k9's and his eyes turned red.
"I'm not being fooled by you selfish bitch" He pulled out his claws and eyeballs her he snarled
"Oh calm down wolfy im here to help you." Those words triggered Derek's mind he rolled his eyes
"Sounds like Bull shit." As he then gave a grunt and derek lunged at her and stabbed in the chest over and over and dropped her to the ground.
"Sounds like real bull shit asshole." He walked out and his hands were bloody from her he walked past Roje and kept walking.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Roje watched him as he left. Soon enough he was back with blood on his hands, but he walked past her and she followed him "alright, all I heard was a woman in there and blood being spilled." she sighed "Derek" when he didnt answer she rolled her eyes and placed her hand on his shoulder, forcing him to turn around "Derek! would you just talk to me" she took her hand off his shoulder and crossed her arms, studing his face. He did look alittle pissed...
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon May 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Never ending Horrors.  - Page 2 51stc7

Derek

He just kept walking but when she placed her hand on his shoulder and strike of anger awoken him. He turned around and snapped her arm and pushed it off him and looked at her "What, gonna bother me more about Tate dyeing if so don't bother." He gave a grunt and had a frown look of his face he wasn't the happiest person today he clenched his fist and looked at her deep in the eye warning her.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 20, 2013 8:39 pm

Roje winced as her arm healed back and she glared at him "no its not about tate. I just wanted to know if you were okay!" she walked passed him, holding her atm that healed. She mumbled under her breath "I try to be nice for once and this is what I get." she just walked randomly down the hall. She honestly didnt care. SHe would black out soon to return to her room. She bit her lip and she stopped, sighing. "Come on! we either walk around a bit or we just stand untill we block out"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat May 25, 2013 9:32 pm

Derek

He looked at her and saw her sign and feel bad he looked down and rubbed his eyes. "i guess we can walk" He walked beside her and walked to her room as he walked in and looked around and he turned too her "Did you know there bringing in someone knew.....but his immortal is quite powerful so if we stay alive he can help us. He's like tate but more powerful" He looked at her and gave a slight smile
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 25, 2013 9:38 pm

Roje looked over at Derek as he walked with her "Well shiz. I wanna get out once he gets in." she grinned "With the help of a werewolf and a vampire. I think we'll be just fine." she nudged him lightly and looked ahead "I want fresh air, you know? Actually see the world again and not be trapped in here and get tortured." she looked at him "I think we would make a good team. Our strength is powerful as one." she shrugged "but theres nothing we could break but furniture and the floor."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat May 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Derek

He looked at him "I guess i use to know him too." He walked over to the bed and sat down, his massive weight broke the bed he sat there in the middle and put his face in his palms "you've got to be fucking kidding me." He grunted.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 25, 2013 9:49 pm

Roje couldnt help but laugh "hold on, let me get something" she laughed as she walked out and soon came back with cinderblocks and she put them on the corners od his bed an then she put 2 under the bed in the middle so it supported the bed and she finished "tada. Sometimes I can be creative. Sometimes I just dont feel like it." she then sat on the bed as he sat back down "now, what to do to toss time by." she looked at him and shrugged "Dont feel like being creative." she shook her head.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat May 25, 2013 9:58 pm

Derek

He chuckled "My butt now hurts." He looked at her as she sat down next to him. "Kind of sad everyone might die here." He put his hands on his face and rubbed his eyes, as he muttered the words he just said and he looked up at the ceiling as it got night time thats when everyone begun to get tortured he signed and sat there praying he wouldnt die, but he had a bad feeling he was goin
g to anyways.
[/color]
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 25, 2013 10:04 pm

Roje looked at him "Hey, Derek?" she said as she continued "lets not be the bad guys tonight." she said and looked at the door "Whoever is bad, keeps getting tortured till they cant live anymore. Us. We can live through this. even if you do die, I could bring you back a hybrid but I know you wouldnt want that because you like being who you are." she looked back at him "We'll live. Trust me."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat May 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Derek

He looked at her but he knew he couldn't believe her it was in his nature not to believe a vampire. It was a instinct he grunted and looked at the door and got up as he told her too stay her he heard something. When she tried to get up and saw know he snarled at her his eyes blood red and his k9's out warning her too stay put he then turned and opened the door and closed it behind him. Seeing the same girl he saw earlier he clenched his fist. "you've got to be fucking kidding me." He looked up and closed his eyes and prayed as he looked down and opened his eyes and saw the girl directly infront of his face his red eyes got a infect and went to hazel and his k9's were gone. "shiiit." She grabed his neck and threw him into a room.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Roje's eyes widen "Woah woah woah!!! chill your tits woman!" she got up fast and grabbed her neck, slamming her into the wall "now who said you can hurt someone who hasnt done anything bad, Huh?" she glared, her fangs coming out and she threw the woman onto the ground "If I get punished again, I dont really care" she grabbed her hair and dragged her out "You need to learn a lesson!" before Roje could do anything, the girl stabbed her with a needle through her pants and injected her with rivane and she let go of the girl's hair and she fell to the ground, taking a gasp for air cause it hurt so much. The girl dragged her back and then was going for derek "No!" she yelled out
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon May 27, 2013 3:27 pm

Never ending Horrors.  - Page 2 IxdockNever ending Horrors.  - Page 2 51stc7
Derek

When he saw Roje grab her but then everything stopped and she got stabbed. Derek k9's grew and his eyes turned red he then roared very loudly hurting the womens ears. But then Derek grabed her by the neck and they started fighting intill the girl slammed him into the ground and she grabed and pip and he tried to get up as he felt a sharp pain strike threw his back threw his chest he screamed out in pain as blood gushed out. His eyes turned to Roje and he said sorry to roje using his lips he dropped to the ground and slowly died. as she pulled it out and threw the pile near roje.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 27, 2013 3:34 pm

Roje screamed "Derek!!! no!!!!!" she coughed in the process from the rivane and she looked weakly at the girl before passing out on the floor. A while later, she woke up feeling like crap. She was on her bed and she looked around "derek..." she had to think and she coughed and remembered he was dead "Derek....." she put her head in her pillow "Damn it...I lost thim too..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon May 27, 2013 3:41 pm

Aleks

He was just walking down the street he had his beats on and a nice jacket and dark black jeans and full black vans listening to some of his favorite dubstep and rock music. As he turned and saw this car following him, he just kept walking as his eyes turned silver he was getting irritated he turned to the car and vanished and appeared somewhere else and stood there makeing sure the car was somewhere else. He rubbed his eyes and kept walking as the car was there again. He stopped and the car doors opened and three guys came out one had a bat. Aleks eyes widden as then he was knocked clean out. A while later he woke up and in the back of the car it was like a police car the front seats and back seats had a glass between it. It was hard so no immortal could break threw it, he got very angry as he then just punched the glass and his fist went straight threw. He gave a evil grin and scouted closer. "If i wanted too i could slaughter your asses in this car right now." When we arrived they grabbed his arm and the other guy grabbed his neck and opened the door to the Mansion and threw him in and locked the doors. Aleks turned and banged on the door. "OPEN THE DOOR YOU JACKASSES!" He slammed his fist on the door it wouldnt smash he grunted and looked around.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 27, 2013 3:54 pm

Roje heard someone and she got up from her bed, she then used her speed and was behind him, a few feet behind "its no use, we all tried. We cant get out." she said, crossing her arms "i'm guessing you're the one who was ment to be new here. I'm Roje. Short-tempered. Just a warning." she held her hands up in defeat even though he didnt say anything then put them back down "you are?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon May 27, 2013 3:57 pm

Aleks

He heard someone behind him he grunted and turned around he looked at her he raised a eyebrow "Hmm, strange name never heard of it." He doesnt like giving out names when they first met he rolled his eyes. "I'm Aleks" He looked at her and let his arms agaisnt his side.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Roje nodded "nice to meet you. And yes, it is a strange name, but whatever, one of a kind." she shrugged and and sat on the decorative table "None of us are a big fan of this place." she leaned back on her hands "I lost two friends already. I dont need to lose another. Welcome to hell. Cant get out, only in." she rolled her eyes "Everyone has tried everything to get out. But some of the things involved getting punished and shiz." she hopped off the table "Come with me. You need a room."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon May 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Aleks

He walked toward her and took a deep breath "A vampire what a pleasent surprise." He chuckled and walked down the hall. "Already seems like i can find one myself, dont think i need a blood sucker too help me." He smirked and walked down the hallway into a room as he looked around and touched the walls and saw everything that happen in here. "Well people died in this room before." He sat down on the bed and put his beats around his neck/ "I'm guessing you're friends were a Werewolf and a Unknown?"
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Roje rolled her eyes 'Just like Tate and Derek..' she thought, she didnt care about the name anymore. She followed and leaned on the doorway "someone is always dying so.." she shrugged and nodded "yeah, i'm guessing you smell them on me or something. I recently lost the werewolf and a while back, I lost the unknown too." she sighed "Best to live is to not do anything bad. I have done plenty of bad stuff. I even had rivane in my system." she shivered "worst pain ever. Dont want that stuff in your body at all if you were a vampire."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum