Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never ending Horrors.

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Never ending Horrors.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Never ending Horrors.

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon May 27, 2013 4:44 pm

Aleks

He nodded "I still got my friend but he's recently somewhere else he's lucky not to be here Ha." He looked at her "If you're going threw hell keep going." He stood up and walked up to her. "Sweetheart i'm not Vampire, Im not a werewolf i'm part Unknown as you can tell im mixed because Unknowns dont have us much power as i do. if you can tell Tate could only change vision and vanish and appear. I got more strength i can change vision i have speed i can vanish and appear too i have the elements. If theres a water room or fire room im most likling NOT to die in there. And well the only way i can die is being tortured or lose alot of blood. and dont think about putting ur blood in my body...oh by the way i know the past and i know the future." he chuckled and walked out.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 27, 2013 4:50 pm

Roje shrugged "you dont scare me, but alright. Good to know." she said with a grin and followed him "Well, you should know more about me. A vampire, yes, short tempered, a ass sometimes, a joker." she shrugged "Also, when i'm hungry, dont piss me off. Thats even worse." she bit her lip lightly "Way worse." she looked at him "They're just warning signs for you." she looked down at her boots then ahead "So, you're saying you're stronger then Tate was? Like, way stronger? Sorry, I am just very curious at times."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon May 27, 2013 4:56 pm

Aleks

He smirked "I dont scare you, i wasn't trying" He chuckled and poped his knuckles and flipped his hair. "Oh you get mad easly so scary He said with a sarcasm voice and roled his eyes. "Vampires dont scare me because i have a aunt that's a Vampire. Wanna know someone who is my Cousin." He looked at her and got closer and whispered in her ear. "Tate is." He backed up. "Tate is full unknown i'm not, Just because he was slaughtered and beat in that room doesnt mean hes gone forever. He's still alive but he's fully ghost and a spirit now. Me i'm already dead since im a Unknown but im also part Ghost part like 8 percent Werewolf. but Barly im like 0 percent Vampire. But yes im stronger then Tate." He looked at her "Which means i can last longer being beat to death." He walked past her and into the halls "I can feel his spirit in these halls but i recommend you do not go in the room he died in." He looked at her and walked off
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 27, 2013 5:03 pm

Roje sighed "its not my decision what room i'm put in. Once your trapped, your in a room. Full of blood or not. The people who tourcher us get the pick of the room and thats the end of it till we black out and sent back in our rooms. What happens if I am in the room he died in?" she asked. She was curious, but wasnt so curious that she check. nope. She wouldnt do that if it was calling for death "would he like...try to kill me or something as a ghost?" that would be...scary. But if it was her...would he be willing to kill her?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon May 27, 2013 5:08 pm

Aleks

When she asked that question he turned and looked at her and frowned "If you ever get put in that room, You're going to die because that' Tate You never knew him well enough to know how he died in the first place! The only way to become one of us a Unknown is too die of Natural Causes. Tate was lucky enough to become a unknown by not dyeing of natural causes! Tate is a horrible person Roje he's Homicidal HE KILLED PEOPLE BEFORE HE CAME HERE!" He yelled at her but didnt mean too he hated too talk about his family but she wanted to know. "Once you see the real him you can't go back."
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 27, 2013 5:23 pm

Roje winced and rubbed her ears "Shiz. Aleks. You didnt have to blow my eardrums out." she looked at him "you didnt have to yell at me like that." she rolled her eyes "Honestly, I rather be an unknown then dead so. I hope I dont get put in that room." she sighed "Honestly, I'm not afraid, but, dying and not coming back would irritate me so much I think i'll bore the ghosts to death even if they are dead." she shrugged
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum