Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryu and Puppy :)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ryu and Puppy :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ryu and Puppy :)

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:13 pm

When Kiki heard that he was started to wake up, she perked up and let out a sigh of relief. A smiled crossed her face as she looked to him, feeling the cloth that was still on his forehead. It was getting dry, so she put her sandwich down on it's wrapping and took the cloth in the kitchen and ran in under some water, ringing it out then taking it back to him and laying it across his forehead. She smiled and looked up to Elizabeth, "You love him, don't you?" she giggled, "Don't think I don't know, I have so many boy crazy friends, I know how to spot a girl in love." Her face grew gentle as she spoke, and she reached over and put her hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry, he'll be okay. I just know it." She giggled again and sat back up, grabbing her sandwich again and taking another bite. Putting on a smile when everything was going terrible and when things seemed hopeless was something she was good at. Sometimes that's all people needed to see to make them hope again was just someone who was looking on the bright side of things. She wasn't going to let her worry with Jason overcome her, she couldn't, she need to be brave.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:45 am

Elizabeth studied Jason's face, waiting for the moment he opened his eyes. Her concentration was broken by Kiki's question, making her face fluster a bright red color. Even though she did Jason didn't love her back the same way. There was a large gap between them, as if a shadow was obscuring them both. They were friends, but at the same time it felt as if they were strangers. Was it all caused by Jason's way of protecting people, did he destroy the only way for them to be together? Elizabeth was always questioning the possibility, if the situation was different, would they have ended up together? If Kiki knew what Jason and Elizabeth have done in the past maybe she wouldn't be acting so friendly. Luckily 'he' wasn't here, in this city... "Seeing how you are always sticking by his side, he got you under his spell didn't he?" Elizabeth questioned with a gentle smile looking at Kiki, this was probably the time for a little 'girl bonding', or so she thought.. Won't be long before Jason wakes up.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:02 pm

Kiki was watching Jason's face, looking for a reaction, when Elizabeth spoke up.. Kiki was a little shocked and her mouth dropped a slightly and a light blush filled her face. She looked up and smiled, "Well, if you asking if I love him, I can answer that because I don't really know the answer myself. I mean, I only met him yesterday, I don't think anyone could answer that, but I will say this." Her face grew very gently as she put her sandwich down and looked to him, "Jason is a very interesting guy, and it doesn't matter to me what his past was." she said and looked back up at her, "I do really want to stay by his side and help him though whatever, no matter the cost to me. So, to answer your question. Yeah, I think he put me under his spell." she said. Knowing how Elizabeth feels about him made Kiki feel like a terrible person for saying that.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5