Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryu and Puppy :)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ryu and Puppy :) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryu and Puppy :)

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:33 pm

The numb sensation was really something, confusing Jason a lot at this point, he couldn't believe that Kiki was doing this. Why was she doing this for him? He kept quiet the whole way as she tried to help him. His eyes clearly showed how 'dead' he was, it seemed a bit strange seeing him in this state. Jason was going to go alone. As they were walking Jason made a complete stop, his breathing was slightly heavy as he looked down at the ground a meter away from him, he couldn't face Kiki in this state, nor could he speak from the painful experience, but he had to do something for her to stop involving herself in trouble because of him. "Get away from me." Jason was harsh and strict, that command sent shivers down Kiki's spine, the cold voice was mixed with pain. "Why are you here? Get lost." It hurt his heart to say these things, but he had no choice, this was for her own good. Even if she starts to hate him he has to do this no matter what. "Go back to your boyfriend now, what are you waiting for? Don't look at me like that, just turn around and walk away." He was speaking through the pain, in his mind and heart. These were the most cruel words he has ever said to Kiki, maybe his last.. He started walking alone again, this time leaving the jacket with Kiki. The numbness made his walk a bit hard, making his every step seem like he was dragging his own body, but he had to get away from this place, from Kiki as well. The police was coming, there was no time to stay, he couldn't involve her, not anymore.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

Jason made a sudden stop and Kiki took a few steps forward before noticing. She looked at his face, mainly his eyes. He was close to death. She needed to get him help. He looked to the ground and she took a step towards him and tried to get a look at his face, "Jason, we--" was all she was able to say before he cut her off. What he said surprised her. She did as he said and started to back off, letting go of his hand. He continued to speak. His words hurt her and cut her like a knife. Her eyes began to water as he was telling her to leave. She didn't want him to see her cry, so she tried to hold it back, but she couldn't help letting one tear roll down her cheek. He started to walk away, leaving her alone. He got a good distance away before she called after him, "He's not my boyfriend." She tried to sound as heartless as he was, but failed horribly. Her voice was instead very weak and anyone could clearly tell she was holding back tears. After she said that she realized she still had his jacket. Didn't he want it? She was actually glad he left it with her. One because she didn't want to go back to the pool. She didn't want to face Adam, so she couldn't go get her clothes, and now she had something to cover up with, and two now she had something of his to remind her of him. She took the jacket of her shoulder and right then someone grabbed her arm and she was spun around. She was off guard, so the jacket fell from her hand and to the ground. It was Adam. Oh great. Not him. She really didn't want to see him right now. Not like this. She was still teary eyed. He looked angry, "What the hell was that?!" he asked, raising his voice, before noticing she was close to crying. His face became filled with worry. He raised one hand to her cheek and the other stayed on her arm, "Kiki, what's wrong? What happened?" he asked, wiping away the tear that had fallen earlier. His touch was very clear to her. Was he always this touchy? Yes, yes he was. How did she never see that he was always touching her? She pushed him away and picked up Jason's jacket from the ground, putting it on, "N-nothing. Nothing's wrong. Nothing happened." she said, her back still to him, "I'm going home." she said, choking slightly on her words. She felt his arms wrap around her, "At least let me take you home." She wanted to protest, but he had already taken a hold of her hand and was pulling her towards his car. He stopped at the front entrance of the pool, "I'll wait here while you go get your clothes." he said turning back to look at her. She shook her head and stood there quietly, looking at the ground. She heard his sigh and they started to walk again, "Okay, I understand." He opened the passenger side to his car and she got in. He walked around and got in on the other side. The drove home in silence. Once they were in the driveway, she faked the best smile she could for him, "Thank you for the ride." she said and got out of the car walked inside. Her mom was in the kitchen, so she had to keep up her happy act for a little while more, "Hey mom." she smiled. Her mom waved to her. She walked into her room then fell against the door, then slid to the floor, hugging her knees close to her body and began crying softly.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:40 pm

Jason didn't even look back, everything that has happened clearly was all his fault, if he wasn't around Kiki then she wouldn't have to face any danger. If he just kept his distance, if he was just a bit stronger she wouldn't have seen anything today, she wouldn't have seen the weak part of him. His mind was pretty much torn to shreds, before he knew it the last words from Kiki echoed in his mind. But it would be good if he was, right? Unlike Jason he doesn't kill people, nor does he do illegal things just to survive, heck he isn't a criminal which is a mega plus. Before you knew it Jason was in his apartment that his partner left him, even his walk was broken, his whole body felt like it was about to crumble. It wasn't from the gunshot or anything, he was just broken inside. He felt weak, he couldn't take it anymore. Jason somehow made his way on the bed, throwing himself on it and closing his eyes as he slowly fell asleep, at the last moment he thought about Kiki before his mind went completely blank.

The mobile phone inside Jason's jacket started to vibrate before the ringtone started to play with the lyrics "And I've lost who I am, and I can't understand.
Why my heart is so broken, rejecting your love, without, love gone wrong, lifeless words carry on." (Trading Yesterday - Shattered) Somebody was calling his phone, waiting for Jason to pick up, not realizing that the phone was still in Jason's jacket and that Kiki had it with her.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:28 pm

Kiki was still crying when she felt something vibrate in the jacket pocket and soon a ringtone started playing. She groaned at the lyrics, "Oh screw you song." she grumbled. She reached her hands into the pockets and found the phone lying in there. She wiped the tears from her eyes and took a few deep breaths to calm down before answering, "Hello. This isn't Jason. He.. uhm.. left his phone in his jacket which he left with me." she began, keeping her voice as calm and cool as she could, "Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you know where to find him because I don't." she finished. She wanted to hang up, but her curiosity got the better of her and she wanted to know who this person was. So, she stood up and went to sit on her bed as she waited for him to respond.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:03 pm

At the beginning Kiki could only hear static, but as soon as she stopped speaking a female voice responded. "Hmm.. I saw him get shot.. But he's a strong guy, he'll get through it." At the other end of the conversation was a young woman looking out of the window at the streets filled with various people. She had a strange accent, probably European but over the phone it wasn't really recognizable. "Tell me love, do you plan to cry all day long like that?" The woman could tell even from the slightest sound of her voice, she was pretty much a pro when it came to these kind of things. "Jason is probably out cold, but his wound may get infected if it stays like that. I can help him." The sound of her voice at the end was rather nostalgic, waiting for her reply the woman stared outside of the window. It was all set, now all she had to do was wait for the 'pawn' to make it's decision.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:37 pm

As Kiki spoke she was a little unsure if this person had heard her though all the static, but they had. Once she was done talking a woman with some sort of accent spoke up. As she spoke, Kiki got progressively more angered. Something about this lady and the way she spoke seemed so condescending. By the time she was done talking, Kiki was completely done crying and she waited a minutes, taking a few breaths, before replying, "Well, if you can help him then why are you wasting your time talking to me?" She was trying to keep herself calm and it showed, "It's obvious he wants nothing to do with me." Kiki was almost talking though her teeth at this point. She had no idea why, but this women just pissed her right off. She drew in another breath before making her voice as sarcastically kind as she could, "Have a good day." she said and hung up the phone. As soon as she did, she realized what she just did. She let her emotions get the better of her. What if the women wouldn't help him because of what she just did? She groaned at herself and started to argue with herself. Debating whether or not she should call back. If she didn't, she didn't know if this women would still help him and she would forever be out of his life, probably never see him again. Is that was he wanted? It sure sounded like it. But if she called back... what would happen? Would she be able to see him again. Why does she want to see him so badly anyway? She only just meet this guy. Why did she care so much about what happened to him? After a few minutes of thinking things though, she picked up the phone and hit the call back button. It rang a few times and the women picked back up, "Can you really save him?" she sighed.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:08 pm

The woman listened to her as she tapped her fingers on the window frame, tsk, such a child. That was the first thing she thought, but then latter on she gave it a more deeper meaning, that one sentence about him not needing her was the stepping stone in fact. Her character was just too obvious, then again, who was she to judge people? A professional maybe, in various medical fields, which made her fate to meet Jason in the jail. She could remember how she treated his every wound that he got from the inmates and his father.. Those were really horrible times.. Her phone rang in her hand as she answered hearing the girls words. "I've saved his life countless times, we have a long history so don't worry." She spoke moving to get her medical equipment as she breathed gently into the phone. "Ill send you the address of his place right now, if you can get as quickly as you can to help him, ill be there as soon as I can." The woman had a grin on her face as she made her way out of the apartment, locking it behind her as she made her way to the elevator. "See you there." She hung up, then began typing the email address to the girl, with luck the girl can get there faster than the woman. It was only the matter of time, whether Jason can hold on or succumb to his injuries.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:38 am

Kiki listened to her and was a little surprised to hear the women say that she was going to Jason's house, she wasn't going to argue though. The woman hung up and Kiki's phone, which she had left on her bed before leaving for the pool, began to vibrate. She checked it and there was his address. He must live in a apartment or something. She headed to her door before realizing she was still in her swimsuit. She quickly changed into some skinny jeans and a plain black t-shirt. She grabbed her phone and Jason's phone and put them in her bra. Her pants had no pockets and she kind of wanted to keep his jacket a little while longer. She left her room and opened the front door. To her surprise she saw Adam standing there, his hand raised like he was about to knock, "Oh hey Adam. Uhm.. sorry, but I'm just heading out." She said, assuming he was there for her. He let his hand drop and he bit his lower lip for a second before speaking up, "Oh, sorry, just wanted to come and see if you were okay." Kiki smiled and started to push past him, "Yeah, I'm fine now. Nothing to worry." She was speaking rather quickly, showing she was in a hurry. He started to look a little confused, "Where are you off to in such a hurry anyway?" he said, grabbing her wrist. She shook her head and smiled, "No where." He sighed and looked at the ground, still holding her wrist, "Well, uhm... I heard what you said to that guy, about me not being your boyfriend.." Oh great. She knew exactly where this was going. She started to pull away a bit, "Adam, I really gotta go." He only tightened his grip and pulled her closer to him, "Could I be?" he said, looking right into her eyes. She sighed and pushed his hand off her and she started to back up, "Adam, I don't have time for this." she said and turned around and started to walk in the direction of Jason's apartment. After a couple minutes of walking, she wandered into a bad neighborhood. She took out her phone and check the address again. Yep, this was the right way. She put her phone back and continued walking. Soon she came up to the building that Jason lived in. She took a breath and walked in. She took her phone out and checked the room number. It was up a couple floors. She quickly moved to the stairs and began climbing. She felt butterflies in her stomach and she could feel her heart rate getting a little faster. Was it from the running? Well that would explain her heat, but not the butterflies. She got to the landing of his floor and scanned the walls for his number. Once she found it, she opened the door, finding it had been left unlocked. She entered the room searched the until she saw Jason lying on the bed. She ran over and fell to her knees beside him, taking his hand, "Jason... please just be asleep.. oh please just be asleep." she begged quietly. She let go of his hands and put her arms up on the bed and buried her face in them, "Please, just let him be asleep."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:48 pm

Jason's heartbeat was slower, though he was still alive. He still had a high fever which was bad for his current state, his wound could easily be infected, it was a hole that went through his shoulder, luckily the bullet went through.. There was a feeling he had even when he was dreaming, a feeling that this might be his last day on Earth. He did so many horrible things, he deserved to die, that was his ideology about his current situation. This time it was a dream, where he had died and was being buried into the ground, but there was nobody around him, crying nor feeling any sadness about his death, he was all alone. They say you are born alone and you die alone, was it true? Did his life begin with this kind of sad destiny. He didn't want people to cry at his funeral, he wanted them to smile, so that they could send him off to heaven with no regrets about his life. Truth be told, in this kind of situation it wasn't possible, even if he prayed and dreamed so hard about it the outcome would always be the same. Loneliness, the only word that made his heart crumble as if a citadel's walls were being demolished. His cold and strong heart would just break into pieces even if he thought about it for a moment. "Kiki.." He spoke quietly, as he dreamed about her figure, about her sad crying face as the rain was pouring. The road Jason walked was one way ticket to hell, there was no turning back nor he would seek forgiveness for the things he does in the future. If Kiki continued to be around Jason only death would be a part of her life, sadness and pain. Was it all worth it in the end? To die with only one person grieving about you? There was no way in hell that she would smile, but her tears would be a sign that Jason was once alive, fighting for his own cause, for the forgiveness of his family. The image of Kiki slowly faded, his dream like state was now gone, the countdown has begun. His life was about to end...
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:52 pm

Kiki sat there with her head lying on the bed, clutching the sheets when she heard Jason say her name. She immediately pushed herself up and looked at him, "Jason, I'm here." She took his hand again, holding it tightly. She reached over and checked his pulse. It was slowing down. Oh where was that woman. She better get there quick. Kiki wanted to help, but she had no idea what to do. She began to curse herself. She had told him that she would help him, and she was being completely useless right now. She had to do something, she just had to. So, she stood up and went to the door to see if that woman was coming. She didn't see anybody, so she went back in and began to search for a rag or cloth. She couldn't find anything, so she took her shirt and tore off the bottom half of it, then went back to Jason and tied it tightly around his shoulder to add to the pressure his shirt was giving. Honestly, she had no idea how much that would help, but it was a least something. She went back to his right side and sat on the bed. How close was he to death? Was this the end? Would he live? She honestly didn't know. She surprised herself with what she did next. She placed her hand over his body and leaned down closer to him, placing her lip gently on his. Why did this surprise her so much? It's not like she hasn't kissed him before. Then again, last night, she almost felt forced to, but now, it was all on her own. She pulled away just so she could see his face and she whispered to him, "Jason, I won't get away from you. You can't die on me." She moved her head so it was laying on his chest and laid her arms on him as well.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:37 am

The door of the apartment opened gently as the woman slowly made her way inside, trying not to cause an uproar in the neighborhood. Her curly blond hair danced on her shoulders as she closed the door and made her way to Jason's room, there she saw the young girl praying for Jason. The woman made her way next to Jason pushing the girl slightly to the side as she got an syringe and injected adrenalin into Jason. "This will make his heart beat longer." Up close her accent was German. She then took out a gauze and bandages while preparing another syringe for another injection, she had to keep his heart beating no matter what, but this time she prepared some antibiotic cocktail to help Jason fight the fever and the infection he got. Lacking a thermometer she placed her lips onto his forehead, by the looks of it he was burning up. "Can you take one gauze and drown it in cold water? We need to lower his fever, if we don't.." The outcome was certain to be a deadly one, if they didn't work in sync then Jason would die in a matter of time. Thank's to the adrenalin his heart started to beat a bit faster, pumping the blood to his organs which made him feel slightly better, but Jason still was still out cold.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:03 am

Kiki saw the woman come though the door and relief rushed though her. Hopefully she was in time. The woman came over and pushed her out of the way, then injected him with.. something. She didn't know what, but the woman said it would make it heartbeat longer, so that was good. She started getting another syringe ready, then... kissed his forehead? What would that do? Oh, she was taking his temperature. She handed Kiki some gauze and told her to go soak it. She did as she was told and rushed to the nearest sink. Looking around the house for rags gave her a layout of the house. She turned on the cold water and waited a second for it to get cold, then began soaking the gauze thoroughly. Once that was done, she quickly moved back to Jason and the woman. Kiki figured the gauze had to wrap around his forehead, so she began to do that, moving his hair out of the way as she did. She watched the woman and waited for her to give her something else to do.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:37 pm

The woman patiently waited for the drugs to take effect making Jason's breathing slightly easier, he was still sweating though, anemia always had bad effects on Jason. This wasn't the first time she treated his wounds, in fact they know each other from way back when Jason came to the clinic to heal his wounds or bandage himself up from the wounds inflicted by his father. It really did change the woman's personal view on this world, those two were the same age, but he had to endure such hardship. At first she pitied him, when she thought about him sorrow could clearly be seen on her eyes, but after some time she had the sense of duty for him, she wanted to protect him no matter what, she wanted to heal his wounds and be by his side forever. She fell in love with him, but she knew that they could never be together, their worlds were completely different and the path Jason was walking was a dark one. "My name is Elizabeth, I'm sorry that we had to meet in this kind of situation." Even while she was speaking her voice was shaking a bit, she tried to hide it but it was hard. In reality Elizabeth never really had the chance to tell Jason her true feelings... Elizabeth bit her lower lip, trying to calm herself down.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:21 pm

Kiki finished wrapping his head up and then she heard the woman begin talking. Her voice was shaking. Was she scared? But she has been in this kind of situation before. She raised her head to look at her. So her name was Elizabeth. That's a pretty name. It fit her too. Kiki nodded at her and gave her a weak smile, "Kiki." she said quietly. She noticed that Elizabeth was biting her lip. This was really bothering her, huh? Well, he was pretty far gone. She looked back down at Jason and closed her eyes. He better make it out of this. It seem like Elizabeth was waiting for something. Probably for the drugs to take affect. Kiki took a deep breath and opened her eyes, keeping them on him, "So, how do you know Jason?" she asked, "I know this probably not the best time for this..." She tilted her head slightly to look at her.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:26 am

Elizabeth gasped for air when she heard her question, in fact she was a bit shy when people got to knew her a little bit better. Over the phone she had to act like that to make Kiki come. "Ever since I came to America I've been working as a medic in the general hospital. You wouldn't be surprised how many incidents would occur.. There would be a lot of surgeries everyday long, people that broke their bones, but Jason wasn't like them all." She moved her hand onto his wrist trying to check Jason's pulse. "From the first time I've seen him enter the hospital there was no mistaking it that he was being abused. Most of the times he would come beaten half to death.. You know, it scares a person, seeing someone your age in that kind of state, with eyes cold.. Like he was cursing the whole world." The picture of Jason's cold stare back then was terrifying for Elizabeth, she took a deep breath... "Honestly, I was scared to come any closer to him. He had some kind of dark vibe that would make any person run cold, in fact due to the injuries done to him he has a mental disorder, a split personality to be exact. My brother, Benjamin was a troublemaker. One day he was being harassed by some people, then all of a sudden Jason came and helped my brother." Elizabeth smiled gently, thinking of the time as Jason extended his hand towards Benjamin who was on the ground pretty much dumbstruck by the outcome of the situation. "That was the first time I saw a smile on Jason's face."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:21 pm

Kiki sat quietly and listened to her story, letting her eyes fall back down to Jason. So this was the person that healed him of his father's beatings. She heard her say that he had a split personality, and she smiled weakly. She knew very well of it. Elizabeth was finished speaking and Kiki remained quiet. Her mind was to full with thoughts of Jason to even think about talking. She finally thought of something to say, though, "So, will he be alright?" she said, looking fully up at her. She waited for her to answer and when she did, it was cut off by a knocking at the door and a familiar voice, "Kiki! I know you're in there!" Kiki sat up straight and looked towards the door to the room, "Did he follow me here?" She started to stand up from the bed and took a few steps to the door before stopping and sitting back down next to Jason. She didn't want to leave his side. Instead she just let him knock until he stopped. She shook her head and hoped he had left. She sighed and looked back to her, "Anyway, what were you saying?"
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Elizabeth sat there still checking Jason's pulse, his heart was racing a bit as it tried to recuperate from the incident, his wound was pretty much okay now, the antibiotics would stop the infection from spreading. The biggest problem now was to see if Jason would open his eyes, it wouldn't be the first time for him to stay like that in a comatose state for days. "It's all up to Jason now." She replied to her words, then a loud bang on the door startled her slightly, then a male voice called out for Kiki which surprised her even more. This was bad, if it's a civilian then the probability that the organisation followed him to this location was possible. She was even more surprised that Kiki wasn't going to answer the door, it would be best to send that guy away before he got hurt or exposed them in any way. But maybe it was already too late, that fact scared Elizabeth making her grab Jason's hand trying to make his body to react to her touch, his nerves didn't work at all, he was asleep. "Uhh.. It's nothing.." She couldn't say anything in that state, maybe it was best for her to call her brother to assist them.. But the possibility that the guy at the door was going to expose them was high.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:47 am

Kiki look from her to Jason's face. He looked peaceful, well as peaceful as he could look for being on the verge of death. She noticed her eyes had moved to the door. After noticing it, she looked back to Jason, but she couldn't keep her eyes off the door. She finally sighed and stood up to walk to the door, "He's such a moron." she muttered under her breath. When she got to the door, she turned to look at Elizabeth and she smiled, "Take care of him, I'll be back soon." and with that she was out of the room and went though the apartment. When she got to the front door, she took a deep breath and opened the door, and there was Adam sitting against the wall straight across from the door. Once he saw her, he immediately stood up and walked right over to her, grabbing both of her shoulders, "What are you doing here?" he asked, shaking her slightly. His voice sounded slightly angry, but worried. Kiki just look up at him coldly, "Go away." She could tell he was shocked from her coldness just by the look on his face. She was shocked too. She really didn't like being mean. It was hard for her to do. Adam didn't let it get to him for long, though, "Kiki, it's time to go." His voice returned her coldness. One hand dropped off her shoulder and the other moved to her elbow and he started to pull her along. She pulled away from him and took a couple steps away from him, "You can go, I'm staying right here." He turned around and walked straight up to her and grabbed her chin, forcing her to look him in the eye. He didn't say anything, just looked at her. After a while, she finally spoke up, "It's not safe for you here, you need to leave." He took a minute to reply, and when he did, his voice was low, "And you think it's safe for you here? This is a really bad neighborhood." Kiki pushed him away and look down at the ground, "You don't know the half of it. Go home." she said and closed the door before he could say anything else. Before going back to the bedroom, she look though the peephole to make sure he was leaving. He did. She let out a sigh of relief and walked back to the room. Once she walk though the door, she smiled at her and took her place by Jason again.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:12 pm

Elizabeth couldn't help but feel worried. The apartment wasn't that all big, she overheard their conversation. Boyfriend issues or something similar? It's not like she couldn't relate to all that was happening to Kiki, in fact she had a similar situation, only that she was trying to stop Jason. Looking at it like that Kiki and Jason were pretty much alike if you put it like that, then again she couldn't judge just yet. The fear of being found out was starting to affect Elizabeth, though she didn't show it, not even the slightest. It felt like ages passed, their conversation was so similar to a drama she once watched on tv... She hates to admit it, but why isn't life as simple as a tv show? Sighing in envy, Elizabeth turned her attention to Kiki that once again came into the room, guess their conversation was over... "Boyfriend?" Going straight to the point was her speciality, in fact she was pretty famous for that. When she wanted to know something there was no way to stop her from learning it, even if she had to resort to some rather 'scary' methods. Jason knew that pretty well, which is why he has learned to be honest to her. If he lied there was no guaranty that he would stay alive..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:28 pm

When Kiki heard Elizabeth ask if Adam was her boyfriend, her stomach dropped and she jerked her head up to look at her, "No! No, no no no. Not at all. He was just a friend, that's a boy." she said, waving her hand in front of her face. She dropped her hand to her lap an looked down at them and started mumbling to herself, "I mean, he wants to to be, but he's my friend and that would just be weird." Kiki wanted to get off this topic so looked back up at her and smiled, "So, are you hungry? I could go get something for us to eat." she offered
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:17 am

Elizabeth already knew that Kiki didn't have a boyfriend. But for a moment she wanted to break the uncomfortable silence. Her reaction was quite normal for a girl her age, she was cute. It wasn't really a mystery why Jason couldn't just leave her alone... Because of that there was something she needed to know. "Yeah. I could eat something... In return I will tell you more about Jason." She replied, her face was a bit serious this time. "His darkest secret." As if the words were taunting Kiki, seeing that she might end up being close to Jason this was something she had to know.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:37 am

The smile on Kiki's face dropped when she heard what Elizabeth said. His darkest secret? She had to admit, the thought interested her a bit. What could it be? She really wanted to know more about Jason, that was true, but if Elizabeth told her, it just wouldn't seem right. If she really wanted to know more about him, she would like t to be because Jason trusted her enough to say it himself, "I don't wanna know." she said plainly and stood up, "So, what do you think you would like to eat?" she asked, tilting her head slightly and smiled, "I know of a good place, but it's kinda far from here."
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:58 am

Elizabeth was a bit frightened by Kiki's reply. Would she be still alive to find out about it? There were many questions that Kiki probably had, but this probably wasn't a matter to joke around. The fact it is a secret was because she herself burned all medical information regarding Jason. "He is a very dangerous man." She replied to her 'I don't want to know' comment. Of course she wanted to know, but she probably wanted to find out in a different way. Like a naive child, Elizabeth prayed for a better outcome to her situation. "I don't really know. Anything is okay. I just want to be around here when he wakes up." This all felt like Déjà vu, as if she already saw this happening earlier. She always had the need to protect him herself, though she was always powerless and all she could rely was her medical knowledge. Pathetic wasn't it? Elizabeth clenched her fists as she cursed on how pathetic she felt, hoping for a sign, for a rainbow at the end of this dreadful storm.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Puppy Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:02 pm

Kiki stretched her arms above her head and started walking towards the door, "Alright, I think I'll get something cold that way Jason has something to eat when he wakes up." she said and was soon out of the apartment and walking to a small sandwich shop by the park. He would wake up, right? He had to, he just had to. Kiki was worried beyond belief, but she had to put on a strong face for them. One the inside she was going crazy with worry. Kiki got out of out that neighborhood and realized she need to go home to get her wallet, so that where she started to go first. She only hoped Adam went to his home, or really, anywhere else expect her house. She was relieved to see he wasn't there, no one was. Her parents where at work so the house was empty. She decided while she was there to put in her piercings, two little rings for her lip and a stud for her nose. Once those were in she grabbed her wallet from her nightstand and left for the shop. She mind once again went back to Jason. How was he doing. Did he wake up while she was out? Is he even-- No, of course he'll wake up. Think positive, Kiki. She got the park and saw all the little kids playing. Wow, so much has happened since yesterday. It felt like ages ago that she was sitting on those swings next to Jason. She sighed and smiled before crossing the road to the shop. Going through the door of the sandwich shop, she went behind the last person in line. She didn't really know what Jason or Elizabeth liked, so she was just going to get the same thing for everybody. Her turn was up and she got three turkey and provolone one white, then wen to sit and wait for her order to be ready. When her name was called she quickly went up and paid and they handed her the bag. She smiled and quickly left, heading back to the apartment. The walk seemed longer then it should have, but she finally got there. When she stepped through the door she called out, "Kay, I'm back with the food." and headed to the bedroom. There was Elizabeth, still next to him. She smiled at her and handed her a sandwich, "I didn't know what you guys likes, so I just got something simple." she said and sat down, "So, hows he doing? Any sign of waking up yet?" Kiki got her own sandwich and put the bag on the bed next to her, taking a bite.
Blue Puppy
Blue Puppy
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:08 am

For the little while that Kiki was gone, Hannah used the opportunity to get another injection from her bag. Truth be told, this injection was still experimental and was developed by her personally. A mixture of many medicines, scientifically proved to stimulate brain cells and make them react vividly to any contact made to the user. She sighed for a moment, she didn't think that in the end Jason was going to be her little guinea pig. Still he was a perfect match. "I'm going to help you recover Jason, I'm going to help you live." With these words in mind she injected the serum into his neck, for it will take some time to stimulate his cells. She had the time to wait, focusing and taking notes on the changes seen on his body. Luckily there were slight improvements, his body was warmer, his skin also regained some color. Slowly waking up from a dreadful coma like state always had risks, the worst case scenario was for Jason's condition to worsen, in a psychological way. For he had a secret that only a few knew. Kiki soon returned making Elizabeth take a deep breath. "His body started reacting, meaning that his brain is slowly waking up." If Kiki found out about the medical treatment she applied it could make the matters more worse, though some of the drugs used for making the serum were still new and illegal in some states. Though this wasn't going to stop her from using them, even if she was to be arrested she knew from the bottom of her heart that Jason was going to save her. That's all that mattered to her right now, the twisted affection she had for Jason was something nobody could really understand, even she couldn't understand it.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next