Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Broken Troubles|| Everyone has their secrets

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

||Broken Troubles|| Everyone has their secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: ||Broken Troubles|| Everyone has their secrets

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Aleks

He smirked "Werewolf" He said quietly no one could hear he smiled at her then Tate looked at her his eyes silver and slowly turning to like dark dark brown blackish nearly. "Well im no beast im powerful though i control Elements hes a Unknown." He tore his other sleeve too so it looked regular so you could see his muscles and his tattoos all down his one arm he looked at her "good we got someone to count on."
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

||Broken Troubles|| Everyone has their secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: ||Broken Troubles|| Everyone has their secrets

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Roje grinned "shifter. Not really werewolf. I look like a real wolf. not the scary ones." she said lowly and nodded "Alright, Element user and Unknown. Got it." two others...wow, it felt so good to tell someone. Well..people that were somewhat similar to her. She didnt feel much...closed anymore. She knew she had to keep her secret from the humans. "Dont worry, i'm always around to either save the day or talk to." she kept her little grin "Tate, I'm sure you havent heard my name. Roje." she said to him. Both good-looking boys. Eh, whatever. They were her friends now
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:01 pm

Does anyone of you have free characters that Sarah can talk to?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:02 pm

(i only have one charrie XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:19 pm

Then Razor?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:18 pm

Well i guess roje is going for Tate so she can talk to Aleks

Tate

He nodded and looked at her and gave a shrug and saw Aleks walk off as he raised an eyebrow. "He's probally feeling something., Sadness or something" Aleks just walked off knowing Roje went for Tate so he kept his head down and just put in his earphones and walked Tate stood up and looked at aleks
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:27 pm

Roje sighed "he shouldnt feel sad at all." she stood as well "I'll catch up with you later then." she smiled a bit before putting her shell up untill she got to Aleks. She finally made it to him and she put her hand on his shoulder "Aleks? Are you alright?" she asked softly and kindly. She felt bad that he might have been sad..but she wouldnt know what for and why he would be sad. She heard someone snicker and she turned and wound up popping a guy in the face, she then went back to aleks
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:31 pm

Aleks

When he was walking he was listening to his music and then he felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned seeing Roje and he took out his earphones. "Yeah i'm fine. Why you ask?' He said slowly smiling as he then burnt her hand his eyes turning red and orange. So her hand would get off his shoulder he quite claustrophobic.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:36 pm

Roje ripped her hand away "damn, didnt have to do that." she looked at her hand and laughed slightly "warn me next time, Aleks." being burned was not expected "Well, you walked away pretty sad looking." she looked around at the people who were some were staring and some didnt notice them. They were violent people. Even though Roje fought like a guy. She actually kicked guys's butt! "But I have seemed to make you smile. Mission accomplished?" she grinned
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Thanks Razor. Could you start with him?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:58 pm

Aleks

He looked at her "Sorry its a reflex can't help it." He lightly grabbed her hand and used his other hand and placed his hand on her wound and his hand turned very cold so her wound wouldn't burn. He smiled at her and then he used his sweatshirt too whip those tiny water drops off. Then she spoke "Well Congrats, it isnt that hard to make me smile." He thought she was pretty cool seems like he had a friend other then Tate.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:45 pm

Roje smiled as he took care of her hand. His hand was very cold against hers since she was a wolf and was just blazing hot all the time so. Ya. "Well good, Because I plan on making you smile and laugh all year long." she grinned with a laugh "Trust me, when I say it, I mean it." Roje finally had a friend, and Tate. He was a sorta-friend since well, she didnt know him as much and she knew Aleks a bit mroe then tate "So where are you walking to?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm

Aleks

He smiled "Well then that be fun huh?" He let go of her hand and watched it heal he smiled "I'm planning on walking home since there nothing to do today in school, i plan on skipping." He looked at her directly in the eye and his eyes turned Lime green meaning nature and earth he smiled as he then glared at the ground and a rose slowly grew he grabed it and handed it to her "Here, every girl who has a beautiful personality deserves one." He smiled
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:36 pm

Roje nodded "Ah, I see. I guess I could skip too." since she hated school sometimes. Her eyes followed his as a rose grew from the ground and he plucked it, handing it to her. Her fece turned a bit pink "Thank you, Aleks." she lifted it to her nose and smelled it. "it smells very nice." she grinned "As if it was sleeping and finally opened." she held onto it "You think I have a beautiful personality though?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:41 pm

Aleks

He smiled "You're Welcome Roje" He watched her hold onto it not letting it go and i let her speak "You can skip with me." He smirked and his eyes turned to there natural color Brown as he put his hands in his pockets "Yes i do,You have a beautiful Personality" He slowly kissed her on the cheek and he begun to walk.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Roje was like, super happy. She never felt the feeling of being..liked? She thought so "Alright, I would love to. School is a drag anyway." she shrugged and then blushed as he kissed her cheek. Wait, first time meeting and kiss cheek. Well...it was early and plus they had just met. Roje followed him "what...was that for?" she asked, obviously clueless as to why he had kissed her cheek when they had only just met. But she liked it.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:53 pm

Aleks

He smirked "School is a horrible place why be there." He rubbed his neck "Well i know we just met but you seem like a girl who never been kissed before so there you go you deserve to be loved. because you're prefect, You're beautiful,funny, have the most gorgeous eyes. you're everything a guy could ask for." He smiled and looked down and looked back up as his eyes turned deep ocean blue.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Roje agreed with Aleks on the school is a horrible place. "Thanks, you are a good friend." she nudged him with a smile and slid my hands into my pockets "I'm glad you think such a thing. Guys think i'm some sort of freak cause I could beat the hell outta guys." she looked at him "well, except for you. You could possibly kick my ass. And I do not plan on finding out!" she laughed "Unless you wanna test that?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Aleks

He chuckled "Yeah people think im a freak too, because i lit the teacher on fire. But no one ever found out how i did it. But yeah im pretty damn strong for my sake" He smirked "I work out alooot" He said as he had tates keys in my pocket. tate has a good grades so he stayed at school. "Okay were do you wanna go? i got tates key so we can drive instead of walk."
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:06 pm

Roje now had to think Oh great. She grinned at her own remark "I could see that." she wrapped her arm around his shoulders and walked with him to the car "maybe to a open bar or something. Doubt i would get drunk." she shrugged "or we can just go to places that we havent been to before in this place."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:23 pm

Aleks

He thought open bar he nodded "That seems great Im old enough to go to a bar." He smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist as her arm around his shoulder he smiled at her and walked. Tate had a full white camaro with black two stripes he opened the door for her when she got in he closed it and he walked to the other side and got in. he started to car it wasn't a bad thing to be a gentleman. He back out and got onto the high way only using one hand as the other was on his lap.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Roje nodded "Alrighty then." she smiled and got into the car with him, she then put on her seatbelt and rested her head on the window as they past by stuff. She always loved watching things pass by. She opened the window so her head rested on her arms that were on the door and letting the wind blow her hair "I love the wind." she looked back at Aleks.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:33 pm

Aleks

He smirked and looked at her and he then looked back at the road he opened his window and his hair started to fly around he smiled and turned on music some rock. Like 'what lies beneath." He tapped his fingers to the beat as his eyes turned Lime Green. He looked at her and smiled making sure the rose was still alive making it stay alive he drove past tons of cars as people looked at us and stuff but he didnt care.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:40 pm

Roje smiled as he turned on "what Lies beneath" and she sang with it and laughed "Oh man this is gonna be awesome! Woo hoo!!!" she yelled and laughed. She wasnt afraid to have fun at all. Who knows, she might rip off her shirt in the club after a while. Wink
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Aleks

He laughed when he did he grinned at her and danced alittle while turning into the drive way of the Bar. He got out and seeing she did too closing the door and locking the car. He smiled at her and walked into the club his eyes turning Brown his normal color as he opened the door and walked up to the bar and asked for a beer. He smiled sitting down and looked at Roje
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum