Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Broken Troubles|| Everyone has their secrets

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

||Broken Troubles|| Everyone has their secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: ||Broken Troubles|| Everyone has their secrets

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:00 pm

Roje walked inside with him and sat at the bar, ordering a taquila. She litterally bribed the bartender just to get it. "Thank you." she picked it up and sipped it, looking at Aleks "We are gonna have some fun in here." she laughed "Maybe if I get crazy enough I would do some weird shiz."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

||Broken Troubles|| Everyone has their secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: ||Broken Troubles|| Everyone has their secrets

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:38 pm

Aleks

He chuckled and saw her bribe the bartender he smirked and winked at her "Lets start the party" He took a drink out of his beer and laughed when he finished that he asked to get a Vodka as he got one he chugged it. After wards he was drunk he got up and took off his sweatshirt he didnt have anything under "Well shit..."Showing off his 8 pack, he then just laughed everyone in the bar was drunk and partying
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:45 pm

Roje was drinking with him. But they got drunk and of course she grabbed Aleks hand "Come oooonnnn, Dance with be Aleksss!!!" she dragged him to the dance floor and danced with him, also the other people joined the dance floor and they were all dancing "Woo! Ahuh! Oh yeah!" she laughed as she grinded with Aleks and another guy. She was just having a blast, but, she was starting to get sick of her shirt so she lifted it over her head and tossed it somewhere so now she was just only in her bra and the pants and shoes she had. She didnt care what people thought of her
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Aleks

When she grabbed his arm he smirked and got on the dance floor he danced and had a good time, When she grinded on him he made the hell out of it he made it amazing. He laughed and got turned on weirdly he cant help it hes drunk and a guy. He danced with her and he didnt care if she grinned with other guys. Other girls danced and grinned on him so it was even enough. he then had a blast he didnt care what people thought of him. He's a young guy wanting to have fun with his friend."Whooo!! Yaaa!!"
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:57 pm

Roje was laughing. She had never had such a experience like this since her father always hid the alocohol in their house. Here, she was free. She didnt have rules or anything. She turned to Aleks and smiled "I see someone is having ffffuuunnnnn" she grinned and kept grinding on him, She didnt care if she was grinded front or back Felt good either way. This is just freaking awsome.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:01 pm

Aleks

When she was grinding on him he let his head back "Oh i am!" He then gripped on her Waist and he was haveing a time of his life. After a couple of hours there and having fun with people he was sitting on a chair his head was throbbing and he was rubbing his eyes "I cant remember anything." His eyes with deep ocean blue
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm

Roje had her head on the table next to them "My f*ing head is throbing." she rubbed her temples and she opened her eyes and looked down at herself "Where the hell did my shirt go?" She waved it off "Whatever. I'll go home like this." she stood up and sat next to Aleks and just rested her head in his lap "we need some dang pills. I feel like my head is just gonna go 'kablam.'" thing was, this club had rooms so either people faded in or something like this happened "At least the sound is drowned out so It dont kill my head." getting up again, she walked to the bathroom attatched to the room and she opened it, holy crap it was stocked with meds. Ok, birth control, pepto crap. and everything else. Soon she found a headache pill "Do you need any headache pills, Aleks?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:13 pm

Aleks

He felt her rest her head on his lap as he placed his arm on her shoulder he rubbed his eyes "Yeah might need a few or my secret will go crazy." He then looked down and noticed he didnt have his sweatshirt on "Wheres my sweatshirt" He then saw it on the counter he grabbed it he handed it to her "Put it on, you need it more then i do." He looked at her and gave a small smile
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Roje nodded "Thanks." she took his sweatshirt and she slid it on and over her head "Amazing high that I dont remember but i get crap afterwards." she laughed and she opened the bottle, pulling out two pills, she handed one to him and she swallowed hers and put it in the counter again "All I remember is feeling something hard against my lower region." she couldnt help but laugh "but its alright." she hugged her friend and pulled away
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:19 pm

Aleks

He smiled and took the pills and chugged them "lets get to our houses ill drop you off at you're house." He smiled and felt her hug and he then hugged her back and seen he pull away "Me too i feel like something was pushing against my junk." He chuckled "Who really cares i bet we prob had fun." He stood up and grabbed her hand
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:24 pm

Roje nodded "hell yeah, you got that right." oh man it was so much fun "I know that it was me pushing against it." she pointed out "But you're right, we probly had fun!" she walked out with him, hand in hand. "I wonder what my parents would do when I get home though" she sighed "Possibly beat me."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:29 pm

Aleks

He smirked, His parents weren't even home, they will be gone for a month he looked at her "Why don't you stay over at my house, My parents wont be home for a month" He smiled and held her hand and walked to there car slowly he let go and got in the car.when she did he drove to his house and got out
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Roje nodded "I would love that." she got into the car with him and sat there then she got out once he came up to the house "its very nice." she closed the door behind her and took his hand again, approaching the house. "thank you for letting me stay."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Aleks

He smiled as she gripped his hand again "No problem, Stay as long as you like, if you want ill call Tate too appear in you're room grab everything you need and come and give it to ya." He smiled and opened the door and walked in, the house was very very fancy because they are rich. He smiled at her and closed the door behind "Now what would you like."

His house
||Broken Troubles|| Everyone has their secrets - Page 3 2zgr8js
His room
||Broken Troubles|| Everyone has their secrets - Page 3 Dfx0sw
but in the corner is a computer (mac computer) and pack of games and such.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:43 pm

Roje was shocked about his house. It was even bigger inside. Wow, this was just mind blowing. When he asked her a question, she looked at him "Like? To eat or drink? if thoes arent the options I'm picking being lazy in bed." she wrapped her arm around his shoulders "We could have icecream and just crash. Though, if you do send tate for my cothes, I doubt he would want to go through my personal drawers." she giggled "unless he isnt shy?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:48 pm

Aleks

He nodded and smiled and wrapped his arms around his waist "Seems like a good night, Maybe icecream, drinks, nice movie, go to my theater down the hall and just crash. good thing is my dad placed couches in there to lay down and stuff or lay back" He smiled and got close his lips close to her he smiled. "He isnt shy at all" He leaned in and kissed her and pulled back he smiled
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:52 pm

Roje liked his ideas "Perfect." her grin was still on her lips before he had kissed her. She kissed back but he pulled away and she looked up, meeting his eyes "Well f* me sideways." she laughed "Not litterally though! But, your lips are just..wow." she couldnt even comment! Roje pulled him down again for another kiss and then pulled away "Alright, I'm satisfied."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:29 pm

Tell Me About Yourself

Name: ( This is like nickname)
First:Derek
Middle:Lee
Last:Hale

Going Deeper

Sexual Orientation:Straight
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:Im single so fuck you.
Spouse:single -.-
Kids:no but one day i would like one.
Personality:

Derek is a mystery, he doesn't know himself at all he tries to solve his own problems when he knows he can't. Derek's lost in his own footsteps, But he knows whatever he does can help whoever hes with. Derek is a brave strong guy can take down a elk in a blink of a eye, Derek lost his brother but he always has his head up even though he lost his younger sibling.. Derek has so much faith in himself which makes him think he should give up. Derek is also your typical jerk very aggressive and a over achiever Derek doesnt know why he doesnt care for anyone but he will know for his own sake. Derek is a very deadly guy ready for any fight willing to be brought. Derek isn't the nicest guy in the world he will fight to the death and snap and hold the grudge. He's stubborn and a bitch which isn't a new thing for him.
History:.....too long for you.

Inside Hiddin:

Most Fear:loseing the people i love.
Your Flaws:keeping the bad guy in.
Your Talents:boxing.fighting,quite the knife throwing.
Are You Immortal or Human?:Immortal
Your Immortal?:Beast or Powerful.Beast (werewolf)
Are you Lonely?Damaged?Saddest?Damaged.

What Do Ya Look Like:

Hair Color Style:Black
Eye Color:Hazel (werewolf:red)Left eye is full orb white alittle black outline showing hes blinde in that eye.
Identifying Marks:scars, alittle dim scar across his left eye he is blinde out of. 
Looks: Human

||Broken Troubles|| Everyone has their secrets - Page 3 30bh3kx

||Broken Troubles|| Everyone has their secrets - Page 3 Nqbk8l
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:34 pm

Aleks

He smiled, he laughed when she fuck me sideways. He smiled, then tate apeared with all her clothes in a trash bag he handed it to her and vanished. Aleks then widden his eyes. He heard Derek speaking upstaires. Derek then had a apple in his hand and when he took a bite his k9's grew and dug into the apple. he walked down the staires and looked at Roje "Roje meet Derek, he's a werewolf apperently the Alpha of his pack somewhere in the woods." He smiled, Derek eye was some what close to being swollen shut from the scar. it wasnt bloody and fresh it was old and dim but you could still she the scar. His eye was also white orb which he's blinde out of.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:42 pm

Roje looked over at the man she was introduced to. "Hey." she said with a slight wave. She wasnt the one to get into anyone's business, especially Derek's with his eye. She looked back at Aleks before she had the chance to stare "Better watch out for his pack then" she rubbed the back of her head with her free hand as the other held the bag of clothes. "Well, where should I put these?" she lifted the bag "Apparently a few weeks with what tate had packed" she opened the bag and looked in it "yeah..He probly raided my room." she laughed
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Aleks

he looked at Derek, Derek wasnt the one too really care much of peoples Immortals he didnt care much. Derek said hello as he kept eating his apple and walked off and shuved Tate into the wall. Tate pushed him Derek laughed saying what and they started to pick on eachother. Aleks smiled at her "Dont mind them. When my parents leave they always come over. and ya i would watch out his pack is all full wolf none of them are human." He grabed the bag and walked up staires and saw a empty room he walked in and placed her bag on the bed. The room had its own fire place like all the rest of the rooms. he smiled at her his eyes turning blue "I hope you like you're stay here"
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Roje nodded "ah I see." she followed him upstairs and into the room "wow, this is nice." she walked to the fireplace "haha, i'm not gonna use this at all while i'm here. I'm way too hot for this." she looked at him "literally. i have to sleep in light clothes and crap." she took the bag and put it on the side of the wall "Alrighty, What shall we do? Continue our plans?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:46 pm

Aleks

He looked at her and smiled "It is well this is a good time to take my shirt off." He took off his shirt and he rubbed his eyes. 6 pack almost 8 he smiled and walked in the hallway and jumped onto the rail and jumped off onto the first floor not getting hurt. he laughed and looked up at her as then Aleks felt a force. He looked up and saw the police. "May i help you sir?" It was under cover those people who would try to kill us in humans found out about us Immortals. We shoke our heads there was no regular humans here only immortals they nodded and left i looked up at her
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:10 pm

Roje liked what she saw, 'mmm, he has some fine sexy body.' she thought and she watched as he walked into the hallway and jumped off the rail, She walked over and looked over it "Woah nice." she then heard something at the door and Aleks got the door. With her hearing, she heard the cops. She then met Aleks's  eyes and she slid down the railing of the stairs and she crossed her arms "Cops?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *_~Calista~_* Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:05 pm

||Skelly||

Tell Me About Yourself

Name: ( This is like nickname)
First: Calista
Middle: Leeann
Last: Young

Going Deeper

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: No
Spouse: No
Kids: No
Personality: Meet Me
History: Not important

Inside Hiddin

Most Fear: Being Alone Forever
Your Flaws: Not making friends easily
Your Talents: Painting
Are You Immortal or Human?: Immortal
Your Immortal?: Powerful
Are you Lonely?Damaged?Saddest? Lonely

What Do Ya Look Like: ||Broken Troubles|| Everyone has their secrets - Page 3 29vdmop

Hair Color Style: Light Brown
Eye Color: Baby Blue
Identifying Marks:
Looks: Human
*_~Calista~_*
*_~Calista~_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum