Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Razor and Britt Only.

2 posters

Go down

Razor and Britt Only. Empty Razor and Britt Only.

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:07 pm

Name:Akeks Maniro

Nickname:Aleks

Crush:

BF/GF:

Spouse:

Partners Name (Horse): Totilas 

Showname:Hansel

Sport:Equestrian (if you dont know what Equestrian is don't bother putting it down)

Personality:Aleks is different from most of you're typical guys, He attends to be what ever girl wants. That boy who calls you beautiful instead of hot he knows what they want. He isn't a pervert never has been but he is a swearer. He gets frustrated easily and flips out when he wants. He isn't rude to girls but he is a bitch too boys, his best friend is a guy named Sly there funny together and always they hilarious joking guys mostly they act like brothers. But never fight, Aleks is a sweetheart and has a heart of gold but when you mess with his family or friends you're throat will be slit he doesn't joke around with that stuff. But other wise he's a good person. Him and Sly are your typical Gamer boys love to play stuff like Minecraft,Call Of Duty, Well Horror Games and stuff but its what he likes to do.

History:

Looks:

Razor and Britt Only. 2n9dbuu

Other:

Totilas Looks:

Razor and Britt Only. Fnfnfr
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Razor and Britt Only. Empty Re: Razor and Britt Only.

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:14 pm

Name: Sylver Gem.©
Nickname:Syl

Sexual Orientation:: Streight
Personality:Shes kind and knows how to treat others right,if someone is in need, she'll help them. Sylver also has a creative mind to make/build things she creates, though, she isnt perfect when making them. She would do just about anything for her friends except listen to their stupid dares.

On the Outside:

Tattoo's:No
BirthMarks:nopes
Looks:Razor and Britt Only. Eye-brown-girl-hair-brown-Favim.com-413967

Horse:: Penny Razor and Britt Only. 30-brown
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Aleks

He was outside leading Totilas to the dressage arena, His head up high as he could feel the connection between him and his partner. A Connection he never felt before, even being a 20 year old guy he could still pour out his love for his beloved partner. Who he trusts and who trusts him enough to hop onto his back and lead him to success. Aleks always told himself a horse is better then falling for a girl who might let your love down and walk off like it never happen. He turned to Totilas standing the middle of the empty arena he glared at him in the eyes and smiled at the massive 1:9 pound animal infront of him. He knew he didn't seem like the type of guy too fall in love with a animal and think to himself this animal is his family. Everything he gave his passion and success too, He walked to Totilas side and patted his dark dim long neck. Slowly putting his foot in the sturop and flung his leg over his partner. Grabbing the rains and smiling knowing this would be his day to show he could really do dressage like everyone told him was easy. Equestrian isn't easy it's hard, difficult, it takes years to get a animal with his own mind to trust you as much as you trust them. Aleks took a deep breath and pointed his heels down and kicked lightly enough to tell Totilas to go. Starting with a gentle walk as he told Totilas to trot a spanish trot. Something really hard for a horse too do or even to learn. Staying out for hours alone in arena with Totilas was successful and amazing.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:06 pm

Sylver was on her horse, Penny, she had forgotten something at the arena when she was there earlier. Sylver had a perfect sister-to-sister relationship with Penny. Penny wasnt old, she was quite young, which has her able to race in the races they had. She came up to the arena and she pulled on the reins "woah" she told Penny and she tied her to the fence in a knot that no one could untangle but her "stay here penny, I'll be right out" she kissed her horses muzzle softly and petted her before jogging inside but then she noticed a boy on his Horse and she watched with a small smile as she reached for her bag
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Aleks

He was doing perfect jesture as he then heard someone run in. He slowly pulled the reins lightly to a perfect square holt. He looked at her "Hello?" He noticed her grabbing her bag "You do Equestrian? or regular jumping,Racing? Such?" He noticed she was no where near gonna be a Equestrian but he asked anyways he pulled his left rein so he turned to her as he gave a light kick and started to walk over to her.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Sylver smiled a bit more "hey." she said in reply before he asked her a question "Oh! I'm a racing person." she leaned on the wall a bit  "So you're in for dressage I see." she grinned and giggled slightly "Wanna come outside? I have penny waiting out there and she doesnt like it when I'm gone for too long." this man was good looking. She liked it actually! Too bad that they were in for different things.. Darn. but they could still be friends! That would be nice.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:41 pm

Aleks

He nodded "Niiice" He smiled as he patted Totilas Neck "Yes yes i am, I'm actually in Equestrian Dressage." He smiled as he just stayed on totilas "Penny neat name for a horse, This is Totilas his show name is Hansel." He smiled as he heard Totilas nicker at her, he then tugged and sniffed Sylver. As they walked out he turned and saw Penny she was a cute little horse. You could see the difference in the breed though he was more big and buff and thick and taller. "What breed is she? Thoughbred? SaddleBred? Quarter Horse? Well Totilas is a British WarmBlood" He smiled
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:54 pm

Sylver giggled as he sniffed her and she looked at the boy "Ah, I see. Well thats a neat name for your horse." she said kindly and she walked with Aleks and then walked up to her Penny, lightly petting her muzzle "She's a Thoughbred." she said and undid the knot of her riens and she climbed onto Penny, sitting on the sattle "I'm Sylver by the way." she said and watched as Penny sniffed Totilas and looked away from him "Ah, getting  some attitude there penny?" she laughed
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:01 pm

Aleks

He nodded "Thank you." He smiled as he then watch her hope onto Penny "Oh a Thoughbred i use to have one." He looked down and looked up but the other direction he huffed and shorten his reins. also making sure his saddle was stable. He looked at her "I'm Aleks" He nodded and reached out his hand and shoke hers. "I see she has some attitude in her." Totilas didn't like it he snorted and snapped at Penny "Totilas! im so sorry he's never done that before." He looked down at Totilas
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:07 pm

Sylver shook Aleks hand "nice to meet you." she said and watched as Totilas snapped at Penny, which startled her and she backed away. Sylver petted her neck "Easy, its ok" she said and looked at Aleks "its fine. At least he didnt make her get up on her hign legs and make me fall" she mentioned and kept petting Penny "i'm guessing he didnt like it when she looked away."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down