Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Me, Myself and I (Razor and Britt) ONLY.

2 posters

Go down

For Me, Myself and I (Razor and Britt) ONLY. Empty For Me, Myself and I (Razor and Britt) ONLY.

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:31 pm

Aleksandr Nova Vitaly
Male
21 Years of Age
No
No
Try Me Bitch
Why don't you meet me.

For Me, Myself and I (Razor and Britt) ONLY. 2vkkt34
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

For Me, Myself and I (Razor and Britt) ONLY. Empty Re: For Me, Myself and I (Razor and Britt) ONLY.

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Name:Roje (Row-Jay)
Personality: Short tempered, smartass, funny, cool, smart, strong (duh), she isnt dumb, its hard to get out of her bad side. Sometimes holds grudges.
Spoiler:
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

For Me, Myself and I (Razor and Britt) ONLY. Empty Re: For Me, Myself and I (Razor and Britt) ONLY.

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:11 pm

The 21 year old walking along the concrete hearing the sound of his shoes going against it. The moon was out as the rain poured uncontrollably. He could care less for the cold rain to touch him. He thought to himself before letting out a large grunt as so along with the anger build up in his mind. He was alone the streets were cleared, not a single soul near him which gave him and chill but a slight of confidence along with the  ranging thought. Aleksandr couldn't think straight like he couldn't even know how to say his own name which is quite weird for himself. He was a smart child what happen now hes twisted and heartbroken. But now instead of being Heartbroken its his time to let his anger out and be the heart breaker. As he turned a corner he slipped his hands into his pockets of his white and black jacket. He turned to see a figure in the alley. He gave a slight eye roll but he felt his tensions tell him to go near it. He gave a slight growl to it.

As if the figure could hurt him, Lucky enough he was just a regular human with a boring job and nice house but he barley even goes home. He's always out i don't blame him since everyone knows where he lives and plans to kill him or ambush him once he arrives. It was like the purge every night in the neighborhood. Murders here and there Aleksandr could care less since he no longer fears a single soul or a single living thing in this world. This fucked up twisted world. Living in Alaska attends to be one of the deadliest states in the world. He was walking the Anchorage area woods surrounded every bit of him. But yet the only lights on were the street lights he looked up too see the same figure he stood there eyeballing the black figure it walked closer. As it was a girl he took a breath and exhaled surprised to see a female out here. Alaska has high sexual assault rates so he wouldn't even think she be out here at night. He took a breath once again before speaking to the female in a respectful manner "Hello Madam. What are you doing out here." His voice shollowed quick enough after he has spoken to the girl
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Roje heard footsteps through the rain. She didnt mind it. If needed, she would kick the person's butt.  But she seen the dark figure and soon enough, it-well he- spoke to her and she stopped, looking at him "Are you kidding me? I'm not a Madam. I'm Roje." she said, standing in a pose that seemed to be sexy to other men. But she never tried to look that way at all. It was just the way she stood, and in the rain, it seemed better "What are you doing out here?" she asked, her voice lightening up.

Roje was a girl who was all tough and sometimes she bluffed but not all the time. She scared people sometimes by the way she would flip on the rude people.  Getting sick of being in the rain, she grabbed the Mans hand and brang him under a tree and let it go "Alright, better now." she said as she wiped her face from the rain and she moved some hair that stuck to her face. Rain really wasnt her thing in life. Though, sometimes she did like it. Today just wasnt a day for her to admire the rain.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:36 pm

Aleksandr heard her as he gave her a eye roll disrespectful now it was his turn "I keep my word 'Madam' Im not afraid to hurt a girl. ha i sure hell ain't afraid to hurt you right now" He said as he could care less what words came out of his mouth. He did not take people being disrespectful to him sure hell not girls. he's done things that includes killing. Lucky enough least He was still alive and not in jail. He knew Tate Langdon. Knew his story and him in general. Helped him get ready for the School Shootings yet he was never the one to go in and pull the trigger at teenage kids. That was when he was at the age of 17 before tate and his graduation. Least his brother was still alive at this present moment. he felt Roje pull his arm to under a tree as he yanked him hand away from her. "I don't need a white trash of a girl to touch me." He snapped at her with anger as yet he was just like Tate hard on the outside. He gave her a glare and grunted relieving himself "I'm Aleksandr. Don't ware it out" Yet so he begun to walk away ignoring the girl
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:53 pm

Roje narrowed her eyes. He was so rude and she didnt like it. She was always like that. As well as short tempered "I tried being nice! Seems like no one is nice in this place." she said, clenching her fists and walking the way she was walking before. The rain drenching her hair again and soaking her face. "Men. Never could find a decent one either." she shook her head, saying that to herself Roje really tried to be a nice one, but she was always messing up anyway. Didnt matter to her anymore. She was learning to be a turtle in it's shell and stay hidden away.

Her eyes looked dead ahead, not bothering to look around like a scared girl. When I get home I'm gonna have to take a shower, have dinner, and just finish the work I have to do. Seeing as I havent finished that yet. she said and paused "Shiz! I forgot the damn things back at the office!" she turned and she slammed into a figure and she fell back onto the wet ground and she looked up at the figure, it was the same dude that walked away. She narrowed her eyes a bit "What?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Aleksandr was quite the angered one, their was so much hatred built up inside him he hated the world. All of it, He was the one to always scream and go into mental break downs and get told he was a asshole and a psychopath. Luckly he never really let out any of his anger or someone was going to kill someone. As he was walking down the street every of his tensions told him to keep walking. As he felt a slight force he turned and gave off a frown "Mind where your going" As he then turned away waiting too see what she had to say. He felt his phone vibrate as he then flipped through the conversation with his thumb. Waiting softly ignoring what she had to say
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:20 pm

Roje huffed and got up onto her feet "I'm only just going back to work. I forgot something." she said, and started to walk "you can follow, but if you do, you're gonna have to keep up." she winked and grinned before running off toward the building, her grin getting wiped off of her face. Her boots hit the floor pretty hard and she knew how to run in them. It was easy for her. She seen a big puddle and she ran, jumping over it and almost losing her footing. She looked behind her and smiled softly before running toward the building that was getting closer.

Her heart thumped against her chest, just wanting to jump out. That was the running she was doing and also jumping over that puddle. She pulled out her key and slowed her pace, breathing hevily and approaching the building doors. She looked behind her "Aleksander, we're here." she said "And hopefully we can dry off." Roje added as she turned back to the door and unlocked it. "Dont worry, we wont be accused of B and E so."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down