Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Me and Razor only :p

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For Me and Razor only :p Empty For Me and Razor only :p

Post  Blood-Vampire Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Mystic Mist (Mist)
Adult
Female
Born with a blue tinted gem with hinted gold
For Me and Razor only :p Large

Last edited by Blood-Vampire on Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

For Me and Razor only :p Empty Re: For Me and Razor only :p

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:13 pm

Nova

Full Adult
Brute
No Mate
No Pups
Personality:

Nova personality is in between nice and rude, well lets start with when he meets new people he's nice, then he turns rude he quite the aggressive brute picks on people quite easily. He doesn't stay nice forever he rages when he's mad, he's snap and attack which I wouldn't be near him if he rages. I'm going to put down that he is bipolar and has many disorders like depression disorder. It's quite hard to be friends with this brute, he with be mean to you like I said before he's that loner that sits alone and hunts alone. it's rare to see him being nice too wolves for such a long point of time. He's quite hostile and ignorant but he can be approachable if he likes you. But Harley doubt that happen quickly, he'll possibly have to get use to his surrounding to be able to approach wolves. If his personality is hard to understand I must say he's different and Naïve. If your aspiring he'll like you, maybe if your sincere he will too. Nova is a Creeper, makes himself apart everything he can. if you don't like him trust me it isn't a first that no one liked him. Nova is just a complete negative, Nova also is quite strange wolf laughs when he hurts himself and smiles when he drawl blood. He attends to run his body against sharp objects to cut himself and drawl blood which he is messed up in the mind.
Description:
Nova looks like any ordinary wolf, Well not technically Nova pelt has a different tone too it. Lets start with his height and weight, he's possibly the tallest his species can be. His height is 35inches and his weight possibly Is 135lbs. Which isn't bad of a height, now to his markings and his looks His coat is magnificent red russet color the red stands out more then the russet. He has side strips going all the way down his side. He has a black underbelly. He also for last has a saddle marking, Which is quite beautiful. Too Nova's eyes, Nova eyes are Silver quite bright is you ask. His eyes are full orb which means he has no pupil. His eyes are full Silver which glows and but its a very dim tone too it also. Now down to his paws, his paws are bigger then a average mans hand. now that we know his paws lets make it up to his teeth and jaw. His jaw is very powerful and so is his teeth. His teeth are quite razor sharp. Nova appearance is very unique I would say. He also for the final touch Nova has scars all over his body across his eye and across his side. His left eye (with the scar) he is blind out of.
Looks:
For Me and Razor only :p 29pdo4z
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:41 am

Nova

The brute stood his stance going across the ice on the Alaskan Horizon. His eyes grazed across the sketchy ice, he growled as the ice cracked bit by bit more the 137 pound brute stood on it. What caught the brutes eye was a dark foggy figure making itself way over to him. The mist flew out of his nostrils as he stood his stance his claws digging into the ice causing the ice to crack when the figure came closer. His eyes glew his ears formed back pinning to his head. He snapped baring his teeth standing tall and firm in his long distance away from the figure. It was another male crossing the line of personal space. Which was a big space for Nova he smashed the ice as the ice shattered where the other brute stood making him fall into the freezing water. Nova gave a evil grin seeing the wolf struggle underwater. But then saw him coming up as the grin faded away Nova padded around toward the brute and grabbed his neck and dragged him out. Sinking his razor sharp teeth into the brutes skull and bashing its head into the ice killing him seeing blood everywhere. Nova glanced around and darted off across the ice away from the brute not bothering too stop.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:52 am

Mist
Mist had been hunting threw the woods trying to find herself a meal. It's been awhile since she went out on her own since she was always in a pack. But sadly the pack was killed. The only way she lived was cause she went for a swim is the stream to cool off. When she came back blood and bodies were everywhere. Even her mates body. She was heartbroken and promised never to leave someone she loved alone at any time. As she thought back on the pack she heard a branch brake causing her to turn around and see a small deer looking for grass. Mist smirked and got down on her stomach and inched her way near the deer till she was close enough to jump on it. The deer was a young buck still growing but it seemed as easy food and that's what Mist needed. She got a feet or so away and jumped getting the buck by the neck. She sunk her teeth into it and dug deeper till she knew it was dead. She then started to eat quick knowing other wolves might smell the meat and come for it.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:01 am

Nova

The brute was walking when he saw a unknown figure once again thinking it might be another brute intill the scent hit him. He ran toward her as he then stopped glaring at her. baring his teeth and growling "Well well well, we got a loner female on my hands don't i" He didn't take his eyes off her towering over the female his red fur dimmed. He gave a chuckle but there was no smile too it. "Who are you." he looked at the female

i know it sucks im doing a photo on my phone ^-^
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:06 am

Mist
When I heard the notice of another wolf it was all ready to run off. I turned my head to see a large brute over me. I had this happen before in my old pack. The worst I could do was try to fight or look like a threat. "My names Mystic Mist but I just go by Mist." I say not looking him right in the eyes. "Look I'm not a born Loner. My pack was killed so now I live on my own and I'm not retarded enough to fight a brute of your size knowing I would die if I even tried."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:14 am

Nova

He nodded and gave a really crappy smirk "Ah Mist first time i'v seen a smart female around here." He looked at her and gave a evil smirk "the rest that fight me end up on the ground dead from their stupidity." He laughed, remembering all the blood he would spill amongst the females who would fight him specially the males. "Any way Mist, i'm Nova known as the homicidal freak in these lands." He glared at her as he shook his pelt "I came from Russia, majestic isn't it" He said messing with her
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:20 am

Mist
"I haven't heard of a freak around here but I have heard of a powerful wolf killing all in his way which would be you unless it's the alpha that killed my pack." I say and slowly got up and backed up so I didn't need to lift my head up a lot to look at him. "Must have been a long walk for you from Russia to Alaska unless hunters or something let u lose in this area." I say and tilt my head my gem hitting the light to show the gold hidden in it. A symbol from an older like pack.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:23 am

Nova

He shrugged "Who knows i might have, i might have not" He let out a breath as the mist came from his mouth. "I was let loose from hunters who caught me for my looks. Which i slaughtered them all which you can't sell slaughter without laughter am i right?" The brute had horrid thoughts throughout his mind at the moment. "Well Mist i might as well go on my way now maybe i'll find another female with attentions like you." He chuckled as he took off into the horizon
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:29 am

Mist
"See ya." I mumbled as he took off. I watched then looked around to see if any wolves were watching us and there might have been one. I narrowed my eyes and inches my way and looked in the snow. Paw prints about my size maybe alittle taller. I snarled alittle and looked around seeing if it was just a passed by. I followed the prints for about a minute or two and saw they lead off over the by the iced lake. I relaxed alittle then turned around and padded off back to my den made of rocks. I watched out making sure I didn't run into Nova since he seemed alittle loopy when he left and plus I didn't know him at all. I came up to my den and rubbed my scent of it to show this was still my home.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:43 am

Nova

He was running which he has ran all his life, his history was quite harsh that's what made him what he is today. Nova started to feel weird, like he was having a panic attack which made his chest hurt like hell. He shuved his paws into the ground and snarl deep and growls rolled up his throat. His eyes glew bright silver as he snapped and clawed at the ice. Which made him fall to the ground, when he started having these is when his father died. Nova never had a mother in his life only his father. Without a mother what's a point in having a life. Having a Mom is about what every thing needs. He forced himself up anger ranged in him as he begun to run toward where Mist went hitting against trees cutting his side bad. Slamming against them not able to keep himself up, He claws the ground forcing himself forward. He saw Mist as he bared his teeth smelling her scent before collapsing on the ground
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:50 am

Mist
I heard a snarl then a bang on the ground outside of my den I snarled and slowly moved out of my den but stopped when I saw Nova on the ground. I tilted my head and walked to him and nudged him under his chin. I couldn't tell what was wrong. Only a few minutes ago when we met he seemed fine. But now he's on the ground....did he eat? "Nova....Nova are you alright" I say circling around him to see if there was any new battle wounds that could cause it. A claw to the rib cage would be big damage and I wanted to make sure Nova didn't have that. I then went back to his side and sat down and nudged his neck alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:05 am

Nova

Once he have woken up he saw her laying near him, he jumped up and growled then slowly stopped and looked around "How long was i down?" He was curious still feeling alittle pain in his chest then seeing blood drip from his side "Dammit panic attacks make me go insane." He growled to himself furious but he was suicidal so the cut didn't hurt as much as you would've think
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:10 am

Mist
I freaked when he woke up out of no where causing me to jump to my feet and backwards. I let out a breath of relief "Thank god your not dead." I said and looked at him. "You weren't out long. Close to maybe 20 minutes maybe. I didn't pay much attention since I was making sure your heart was still beating." I say and say back down and licked my paw that was cut from a rock when I jumped back. "At least your ok. But what brought you to my den?" I asked between me licking my paw.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:13 am

Nova

He shrugged "Being dead would be a very good thing right now if you ask me" He nodded as he thought 20 minutes wasn't bad as he shook his pelt and let the blood streamed down his side his eyes were hard to keep open "Well i don't know my body and mind just wanted me to go the direction of your den and then my body just shut down when i got here." He looked around
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:18 am

Mist
"Well at least it shut down here instead of somewhere else where another brute could kill you or something when your down. I say looking up from my paw and at him. My pure blue eyes scanning the area then back to him. "Do you maybe wanna stay here for the night or do you think your body is back to normal?" I asked him wondering. I didn't need him shutting down somewhere unsafe or anything. I may not know him much but we could maybe talk some. Every now and then when we run into each other that is.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:05 am

Nova

He shrugged "Who knows my body does what it wants. it's shut down a lot almost to the point when i almost died. i usually fight a lot with brutes and they always have more then one brute with them so its like a 1 to like 5 or 6 wolves. Isn't fair." He shrugged and turned his head quite having a anxious solicitous or nervy feeling in his stomach. He looked back at her and his tail just flew down and his ears perked listening to his surroundings which was making himself more edgy.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:10 am

Mist
"Why don't you just try to avoid them sometimes unless they come at you with force?" I asked tilting my head to the side alittle watching him as he started to listen to the things around us. I kept my eyes and ears open but focused on Nova for now. "Nova....what do you hear?" I asked as I saw his ears shoot up and twitch alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:14 am

Nova

He looked down turning his head toward her as his ears went back and his eyes shut alittle "Just the past" He turned around and begun to walk off which he lifted his head and darted off into the wilderness onto the tundra again. Then when he was far away from her he stopped seeing a sled with dogs that started to bark at him. Nova growled and snarled as he then turned and felt a sharp arrow go threw his side. He collapsed on the ground and snarled clawing at the ground and the human came and grabbed my neck before tossing me into the sled. He chained Nova to the edge as nova coughed and bleed half to death before the sled took off toward a village
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:20 am

Mist
As he darted of I figured he would be stand on his own. I yawned alittle and went over to my den and grabbed some leafs and started to move things around to make a comfy bed. That was till I heard barking of dogs and my head stop up. Shit. It was either a hunter or just a sled rider. But their still as worse. I started to head to the area I heard it and smelled blood. A scent I knew. That's when I saw the sled with a large fuzzy figure on it. It was hard to tell what it was since it was already far away. I saw the patch of blood and troted over to it to see if its a wolves blood that maybe I knew. And just my luck it was. It was Nova's. and that was probably him on the sled.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:30 am

Nova

He layed there as they sled stop as the hunters went off to kill a elk one stayed though. Nova turned and glared at him which as the arrow hurt like hell. One of the dogs barked at him, Nova forced himself up and grabbed the hunters and head and bashed it into the ground as Nova attacked one of the dogs as the other dogs ganged up on Nova bitting him and snarling and growling which made the hunters come running one shot nova in the thigh which made Nova yelp as he turned and took the arrow out. Nova darted at the Hunters, which nova never stopped running being known also as the wolf who always ran. But one spear went straight through Nova's side which made Nova freeze in plain sight and collapse on his side. The hunters dragged him and put him in the sled along with the dog dog.as they took off to the village once again
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:35 am

Mist
Iv been following the travel to a while when I came to an area with blood from Nova and must be a hunters and a dog. The blood was somewhat still warm but not much. I snarled alittle and darted the area the sled tracks went. This was the first on a chase and it felt nice. Yet I was still worried after Nova's little fight back there he might be dead already. But it was a chance I would have to take. I slide to a stop about a few feet away from the town as I watched the sled pull into it. I bared my teeth and watched where it was heading. I needed to know where I had to sneak to so I wasn't seen.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:44 am

Nova

The hunters pulled up at a skinning and butcher wooden building. The hunter picked Nova up as his head flopped over the hunters arm being able to see blood dripping from his mouth his eyes barely open. When they walked in they dropped Nova onto a table already covered in warm and dried blood. He layed there prepared for more pain.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:52 am

Mist
I saw where he was taken and I circled around the back of the town and headed to the shop. I saw there was a back door and I smirked. No dogs were around so they didn't see me but they probably could smell me but think it was Nova. I nudged the door with my nose alittle to see if anyone was behind the door and no one was so I slipped inside and saw Nova on the table. I watched a guy grab a knife sharpen it and walk to Nova and I snarled loud and jumped up on and over the counter I was behind and throw myself at the guy grabbing him at the shoulder and pulling him down. Once I threw him I dug my nails into his neck and ripped up to his head. I then turned fast and growled at the other guy and know him holding a gun at me. I snarled and slipped under a table as he shot and jumped out from u der getting him at the elbow causing him to drop the gun. I knew after the ahoy people will be coming soon so I had to get Nova out of here. I cut the guys face and bit his neck and jumped onto the table and pulled up an arrow out of Nova and nudged him. "Nova? Nova!" I barked loud into his ear
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:12 am

Nova

He was laying there barely breathing as he saw Mist he coughed and saw her attack the people as he coughed out blood. He heard his name as his vision was blurry he layed there out of breath as he heard more people coming but he couldn't move. In till he felt sharp pain which made him snap up he looked around as his vision cleared up he turned and growled "Lets go!" He begun to run but he was limping blood running down his side down his leg on to the ice.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next