Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open!

+2
Britt-21
Fire-Wolf
6 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! - Page 13 Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open!

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:53 pm

Snow nodded "of course"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! - Page 13 Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open!

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Rose
I was stalking some prey, as I jumped on it, and killed it. I hold it in my mouth as I take it back to camp.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! - Page 13 Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open!

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:01 pm

Hope-she watchs Rose walk into the camp "Hello Rose"

Alex-"ok thanks" he lays down next to her
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:05 pm

Snow smiled and layed down, closing her eyes
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! - Page 13 Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! Open!

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:11 pm

Rose
I look up as I see Hope. "Hey," I say.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:22 pm

Hope-"how are you doing?"

Alex-he closes his eyes and drifts off to sleep
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Rose
I dropped the kill to the ground, as I replied to her. "I'm fine, you?"
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:38 pm

Hope-"I'm good"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:41 pm

Rose
I smiled. "Great."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:45 pm

Hope-she nods "yah it is"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:49 pm

Rose
I nodded.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:13 pm

Hope-"what do you think about all the new comers to the pack?"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:21 pm

Rose
"Well I don't know. I haven't really have talked to too many people yet. I suppose I'm just a quiet person," I told Hope.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Hope-"yah and me both"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:55 pm

Rose
I nodded.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:42 pm

Hope-she looks around
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:51 am

Derek

He looked at her "Hmm i can stay with you if you would like." He stood calmly as he looked around if he was a fighter he had to be able to fight. Or more and more fustraded he got and more angery and more rude, But fighting was his main key to makeing him Mature which is prob confuseing. Derek was in many fights over time in other packs but this pack he was more Mature and calm. Luna seemed likes didn understand me which made me feel quite less happy.

leery?
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:52 am

(leery or leary. she is a little leery or leary of all the wolves, its just Derek.....hmmm.......wow i dont remeber the reason, i sorry)

Luna-i look at him then shake my head "no, im sure you have better things to do then stay with m..." I trail off as I think about it. 'now would be a great time to test his fighting skills.' the more i think about it the better the idea sounded to me "Actually, I need to test your fighting skills, to make sure i put you it the right rank, and if aren't busy now is the best time." i look at him waiting for his reply
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:02 pm

Derek

Listening to what she had to say intill she trail off and begun to speak again...she wanted to test my fighting skills, i was best in all Alaska wolves in fighing. Fighting a female wasnt what i useally did,i never faught one before. Beforei spoke i had to have a second thought about this. "Alright..i dont usually fight females but sure i guess." As his voice got shallow and cracked at the nd of Guess.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:14 pm

Luna-she nodds "understandable, most males don't. it is just a test." as she spoke she studys him "it's just a test so first one have thier teeth at the other's thoat wins"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:54 am

Derek

he nodded "Challange Accepted." He stood back alittle and he bared his teeth, which his teeth were Razor Sharp. His eyes narrowed as he stood the waited intill she said go.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:13 am

Luna-she nodds study him one last time 'i'll have to use his size aginst him' "Go!" she darts at him, kicking his feet from under him
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:49 pm

Derek

He slowly triped and trampled to the ground, he jumped ontop of her useing his weight and made her legs wiggle as he forced down and made her fall as he pinned her and made a screeching noise to hurt her ears and he ranged biteing her neck.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:16 pm

Luna-she pulls her ears close to her head, as she does to bites down hard into his leg and twist from under him
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:35 pm

Derek

He didnt let go off her neck, seeing her twist would most likeing make her have more pain i didnt launch hard. He gave off a growl as he didnt let go.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next