Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! ))

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) Empty *~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! ))

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:43 pm

*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) 827d738b-6a0d-499f-b29d-60a0b36d5dd2_zps8adfea7a

This is based off of the real pack in Yellowstone National Park. Just different wolves. Enjoy :)

Territory-

*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) DRUID_out21_03-21-2010_DNI8CVE_t400
*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) 46645_1488462065015_1637861679_1180965_4962974_n
*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) Druid-den-area3
*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) Druidpk6
*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) The%20Rose%20Creek

Rules-

- No text talk please.
- No anime. Unless it's the make your own wolf (game/website) that I use.
- No god modeling
- No powers
- No coming with pups or pregnant.
- Please Listen to me
- No major drama in the beginning of the rp
- Don't be your own mate/crush
- Don't jump off a cliff or kill yourself because you didn't get the fae/brute you wanted. (Yes, this has happened before so I wanted to make it clear before someone tries it xD)
- Feel free to make as many characters as you want, as long as there are an equal amount of both genders. And as long as you can keep up with all of them xD
- Ranks are not just dropped out of the sky xD Please give the alpha a chance to get the whole pack together to announce ranks. Thanks :)
- Have Fun! <-- this is the most important rule in my book. When one person isn't happy, no one is. I don't want anyone being ignored or forgotten in this rp :)
- If you join, please come back. Thanks :D
- Have Fun! Like I said before. xD

Ranks-
This is a realistic wolf pack, so here is the ranking system followed by the way wolves rank in real life :)

Alpha Pair:
Sitka and (Blank for now)
Young Subordinates:
Finna, Denhai, Kato, Aleu, Elainea, Koda, Chaser, Prue,
Juveniles and Pups:
None yes.
The Omega Wolf:
None yet.

Rank Meanings-

Alphas- Male and Female leaders of the pack. They often bond, or mate, for life, until either one dies.
Betas- Second in rank, the beta helps the alpha with decisions as well as some other pack activities. With the presence of the alpha gone, the beta will usually take over.
Subordinates- Includes pup's, omega, and adult members. There can be different ranks for any subordinates. Caretaker, pupsitter, hunter, etc. Subordinates summit to the higher ranking wolves such as the alpha and/or beta. Usually by submissive behavior
Juveniles and Pups- Both sexes. Ranks within this position can range anywhere from scout to caretaker ((except for pups. Until they grow older, they just remain the 'pack pups')).
The Omega- Is the lowest rank of any wolf pack. They are constantly being picked on, yet they are a very important part of a wolf pack. The omega relives tension within the pack, and is the last to eat. And sometimes, the omega gets picked on so much, they become lone wolves.

Hunting and Feeding Order-

Alpha>>Beta>>Subordinates>>Pups>>Omega (Unless they eat alone)

Wolf Language-

Nuzzles or Nuzzling: This expression/action is used when greeting others, or as a submissive act towards a higher ranking wolf.
Licking: Is an action used while greeting as well, and as a submissive posture. Normally lower ranking wolves will lick up at the higher ranking wolf under their chin, or on there muzzle.
Ears: Are very important to a wolf's survival. They use there fantastic sense of hearing to hunt down prey, listen for danger, etc. They can hear up to many miles away.
Teeth: There large K9's extend up to 2 inches in length. They have a total of 4 K9's. Two in front and two on the bottom. These are used to ripe through tough hide and raw flesh. With their molars, they can crush the thigh bone of a moose.
Muzzle: They use there muzzle mostly to howl.
Submission: This gesture is one of friendliness, harmony, and the most expressed. This is a displayment of the lower ranking wolves within the pack. To show the wolf knows his/hers place and rank within the pack. A wolf showing submission will normally display, ears pinned back licking up at the dominate wolfs chin/muzzle, tail tucked or held low, head held lower then the dominate, and maybe a slight whimper
Passive Submission: This gesture is displayed, as well as performed, by a higher ranking wolf ((i.e. the Alpha or Beta)) showing authority upon or to a lower ranking subordinate wolf. This is to show the higher ranking wolf that he/she knows his/her place within the pack. A wolf will normally display "passive submission" by rolling on his/her back showing their underside, tail tucked in between his/her legs, with ears pinned back. This is for more EXTREME cases of submission. This type of submission doesn't happen often within a wolf pack, because there is a lot of bonds and understanding between the members of the pack. A wolf displaying PASSIVE SUBMISSION, will immeditaly move onto their back showing their underside, tuck their tail in between his/her legs, ears pinned back, and neck relieved to the more dominate wolf ((normally an Alpha)). The reason why the subordinate shows their neck, is the more dominate wolf can chose whether or not to attack, or accept the submission.

Mating-

Wolves mate for life, which means, once they choose a mate, they stay with that mate for the rest of there life. Normally only the alpha pair would mate, but on rare occasions, subordinates do mate with other wolves as well. Wolves who decide to mate, will go through what is called a 'courting period.' This will normally last for a day before the pair actually mate. Mating/breeding season for wolves usually occurs within the time period of late winter and early spring.

Breeding season for wolves takes place at any time in the winter months of January to April, but usually in February or March. The mother is pregnant for 9 weeks. Then she gives birth.

Credit's to : angelfire.com (I did not write this^^)

Skelly

Name:
Nickname:
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Siblings:
Mother:
Father:
History: (Optional)
Personality: (If you don't want to, you don't have to)
Scars:
Looks: (Picture, please.)
Other:

My wolves will be on the next post :)

Last edited by -Wolf-Girl- on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) Empty Re: *~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! ))

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:44 pm

My Characters.

Faes:

Name: Finna || Aleu || Elainea || Prue ||Avery
Nickname: Finn || None || None || None || None
Crush: None || None || None || None || None
Mate: None || None || None || None || None
Pups: None || None || None || None || None
Siblings: None || Chaser || Sitka, Denhai, and Kato || None || None
Mother: Don't remember || Mia || Tallulah || Shadow || Don't remember
Father: Grizzly || Aiden || Dakota || Knight || Don't remember.
History: -
Personality: -
Scars: Gun shot wound on her back left leg. || None || None || None || None
Looks:
Finna:
*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) Finnaf_zps6aab70a8
Aleu:
*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) Aleuf_zpsd61fd467
Elainea:
*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) Elaineaf_zpsb4c9e1e6
Prue:
*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) Pruef_zpsc0c148d9
Avery:
*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) Averyf_zps07c5d995
Other:

Brutes:

Name: Sitka || Denhai || Kato || Chaser || Koda
Nickname: None || None || None || Chase || None
Crush: None || None || None || None || None
Mate: None || None || None || None || None
Pups: None || None || None || None || None
Siblings: Elainea, Kato, Denhai || Sitka, Kato, Elainea || Sitka, Denhai, Elainea || Aleu || None
Mother: Tallulah || Tallulah || Tallulah || Mia || Renna
Father: Dakota || Dakota || Dakota || Aiden ||Zander
History: -
Personality: -
Scars: None || None || None || Right ear was bitten half off. Gun shot wound on his left shoulder. || None
Looks:
Sitka: (One blue eye one green eye)
*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) Sitka_zps2d9ff1be
Denhai:
*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) Denahi_zpsbd336462
Kato:
*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) Kato_zpsa4a9e9e4
Chaser:
*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) Chaserm_zps6fd97640
Koda:
*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) Kodam_zps1c138759
Other:

Last edited by -Wolf-Girl- on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) Empty Re: *~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! ))

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:58 pm

Name: Scarlet
Nickname: Just Scarlet please
Crush: Nope
Mate: Nope
Pups: Nope
Siblings: Nope
Mother: Flower
Father: Fern
Personality: (If you don't want to, you don't have to) She is a happy-go-lucky kind of wolf. She is mostly happy, but there is always something that could tick her off. She doesn't love so easily, so if a brute loves her, then he needs to let her down gently. Her favorite thing to do is hunt and she loves to do it with a friend or two. She doesn't like fights like happen in the pack, but she sometimes enjoys fights among other packs.
Scars: One on her face, but it's a little small.
*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) Arcticwolfwolves60
Other: Nope

Name: Harry
Nickname: You can just call me Harry
Crush: Nope
Mate: Nope
Pups: Nope
Siblings: Nope
Mother: Primrose
Father: Scar
Personality: (If you don't want to, you don't have to) He is a flirty kind of guy who is always flirting with a girl or two. When he thinks he likes a female wolf, he will treat her well, and will always love her. He can be silly and a funny guy at times, but you just have to love him anyways.
Scars: A few around his body
*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) Tumblr_mi3725WuRw1qzhxn6o1_500
Other: Nope

Last edited by RoseAnnStyles on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:32 pm

Accepted. Sorry it took me so long. xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:40 pm

Thank you (:
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:06 am

Sitka walked over to the river. He bent down to take a drink when one of his brothers, Denhai, and pushed him in the river. He laughed and went back for his brother. Sitka tackled him and playfully growled. Denhai smirked and pinned him to the ground. Sitka laughed and kicked him off. Denhai slid on the grass and landed on his side. Sitka walked over to him and towered him. "I give up." Denhai smirked and rolled over on his back. Exposing his underbelly and neck to his alpha. They both laughedand Sitka pushed him over and helped him up. Denhai smirked. "Never goona learn not to pick a fight with me, huh?" Sitka said with a laugh. "Never." Denhai replied. They both laughed again.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:18 am

Name: Roje (row-jay)
Nickname:Ro..?
Crush:None
Mate:no
Pups:none
Siblings:somewhere
Mother:clairea
Father:kevin
Personality: (If you don't want to, you don't have to) Shes pretty short temperd, really protective, strong, smartass, quiet when she wants to be.
Scars:none yet
Looks: (Picture, please.)*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) Wolf10
Other:

In progress

Name:
Nickname:Shadow
Crush:no
Mate:no
Pups:no
Siblings:Nope
Mother:(meh)
Father:(meh)
Personality: (If you don't want to, you don't have to) Quiet, obedient, smart, sneeky
Scars:non
Looks: (Picture, please.)*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) Wolf210
Other:
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:22 am

Accepted of course :)
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:26 am

its weird since they're animated and im used to rl XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:33 am

Lol i know. But most of the pictures on like google images or something i cant find one tjat looks like what i want them to look like. Lol
So i posted up there xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:38 am

Roje was of course walking around randomly as always. Her ears started to pick up the sound of splashes. There was a lake or something nearby? "Well call me a squirrel." she said before running and coming to the last tree. Poking her head out, she seen two wolves who were laughing "Oh, I see..Thats who was making the splashing noises." she said-Once again to herself. Wonder what would happen if she approached.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:46 am

As the two brothers continued to laugh, Sitka caught a sent. One that he's never smelt before. He stopped and stood. He looked around and tried to find the sent. "What is it, Sitka?" Denhai asked his brother. "Im not sure... a new wolf i think." He looked at the bushes and saw a head poke out and stare at them. Denhai's first reaction was to growl, but as soon as he did, Sitka growled at his brother who backed away and sat down behind him. "Come forward, fae." Sitka called out to the female.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:51 am

Roje froze 'Cought, Damn it.' she said inside her head before coming out from behind the tree. She approached the Brutes carefully, her cresent moon slightly shining from the sun hitting it (like...sun on silk or whatever). "Looks like you cought me. Well done." she didnt roll her eyes but she was being sarcastic. That was just her nature.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:55 am

This fae wasn't being smart for entering a territory unknown for her. She could get hurt with that kind of attitude. "Watch your tone, miss." Denhai said behind Sitka. Sitka held back a growl. "What are you doing here, fae?" He asked sternly.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:57 am

Roje ignored the brute that had told her to watch her tone "Just wandering around. Taking in new sights and such. Sick of looking at almost the same thing for years." shrugging, she sat down, still keeping contact "Why? Is this your territory?" She looked half annoyed "Sure enough I would love to join a pack. If you are even in one."

Last edited by Britt-21 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:00 pm

She was beginning to push her luck. Hell she was pushing it over the edge. And Sitka was about to push her off. "Im alpha of the Druid Peak pack." This time he let the growl escape his muzzle. "If you and you attitude are going to stay, don't push your luck." He growled again, his ears forward and his stance taller then hers. Towering over the small fae. Denhai smirked behind his alpha.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:03 pm

Roje's ears pinned down to her head, Oh shiznap, she was messing with an alpha. Though, she had beaten one before. Sure enough this one looked like he was gonna bite her head off! "Oh, if I knew you were the alpha I wouldnt have been disrespecting you like that with such attidude." she kinda felt like a brat. She was one either way! what was the difference?

gtg for a bit
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:15 pm

See you soon :)

Sitka saw the way she submitted and almost smirked but held it back. He stepped back and nodded his head. "Just watch yourself." He gave a friendly smile. "Im Sitka. This is my brother, Denhai." He nodded back to his brother who stood and bowed his head slightly. "And you are?" Sitka tried to sound friendly but he had a hint of displeasure and disappointment towards the fae.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:16 pm

Roje was silent, listening to Sitka. He did sound like a good alpha..thats for sure. "Roje. People call me Ro, but I hate it." she looked at Denhai then back at Sitka "I prefer Roje the most. I feel more comfortable that way." she never prefered Ro. It always made her feel more like a pup "But I do warn you, I'm short tempered. Very, short tempered." she looked at Denhai when she said very
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:22 pm

Denhai smirked but it quickly vanished. Not wanting to get on the fae's bad side. "That can always be of use." Sitka said with a smile and nodded. "We'll try not to see that side of you for a while." He shrugged and pointed with his nose behind him to the territory. "Welcome, Roje." He said and looked at the other wolves around the pack territory.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:26 pm

Roje nodded slightly at Sitka and bowed her head respectfully "Can you show me around? Sure enough I havent explored much of your territory since I had just gotten on it." she wanted to at least know the area. She had no idea about it and soon, she just might know. "Also, if you want to test my strength, you can."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:35 pm

Sitka shrugged. "I wont need to test your strength. "Not until something happens." He turned around and nodded his head for her to follow him. Once she was at his side. "Under pressure is always a great way to test someone." He smiled and laughed. "So. Where are you from, Roje?" He asked calmly as he walked through the clearing and past some of his other pack members.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:12 pm

Roje nodded and followed him. He seemed like a cool alpha, though maybe if she tried fighting him she would fail his test. The question pulled her out of her thoughts, she looked at him "The woods." she grinned and then laughed, ah, love being a smartypants "I'm from a far mountain. Whole pack was killed in a night attack. I acually managed to survive as a pup. Unlike my parents. My father was a fighter. He patroled at night along with a few others. But that attack put an end to all of them. Mother got me out and ran far from the place before she had to protect me and tell me to run somewhere. Away from the wolves that came at her. Whatever wolf came for me, she fought till her last breath." she looked ahead, her face looked like she had wanted revenge "I was her little 'Aya.' Which means 'me'" she now was already tensed up "I will get back at thoes wolves one day for killing my family."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:16 pm

Name: Wolfsoul
Nickname: Wolfie
Crush: None yet
Mate: None yet
Pups: Nooo, not yet
Siblings: Storm
Mother: Silver
Father: Nightrunner
History: Her parents are the alpha's of their own pack, but Wolfosul and her brother Storm wanted to break away from the pack and search for adventure. Storm's adventure is trying to find a lone Fae and start a pack of his own - Wolfsoul doesn't think it'll work, but she gives her brother credit for being crazy enough to try it - and Wolfsoul's adventure is finding a pack away from her parents' and joining it, experiencing life away from her family.
Personality: Serious and reserved most of the time, but if you catch her on a particularly good day, she'll act like a playful pup. Sometimes, if you anger her too much, she may get a bit violent but it's rare, on the whole she's just a friendly wolf who can be quite protective of those she cares about, especially her family.
Scars: None.
Looks: *~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) Wolfso10
((Exact markings and everything, since I partially did it (except the actual wolf outline, that was from Deviantart XD)))
Other: She has a fear of fire due to an incident that occured when she was a pup.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:32 pm

Cold. It was cold today, which was weird because it was spring now. Strange, wasn't the term that humans used 'Global warming'? It felt more like 'Global freezing'! Wolfsoul trotted along the cold ground, eyes and ears open for something, anything, prey, predator, friend, foe. The wind blew through her fur, almost making the wolf want to find a cave and take shelter in it, but nevertheless, she just kept trudging on... Until she caught the scent of several wolves. She paused, sniffing the ground where she stood. A pack maybe? Hopefully, because she was tired of just searching for her adventure, she wanted to live it. Cautiously, Wolfsoul started following on of the trails left behind by a wolf recently, curious as to what was going on in this area of the park.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next