Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Island

4 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Celebrity Island - Page 11 Empty Re: Celebrity Island

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:20 pm

Ross smiled. "You did really good. I thought you were kidding about the bodyguard stuff but that was amazing." He watched her for a moment. "Are you okay? Or are you just super pissed. You seemed kinda upset there..."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:22 pm

Selena stood up, and brushed some of the sand off her butt. She started to feel almost sad for Justin, but quickly that stopped. "Bianca, I don't know what it is, but that was just incredible. I almost feel bad though," She sighs a little.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:23 pm

Bianca was careful with her words "He was hitting you, Ross. That was horrible to see. Sure that pissed me off but what really pissed me off was him touching my chest. And when he pinned me..." she shutters "I wont mention it. it was gross either way." it was noticable that her heart was beating hard. She then looked at Bianca "Honestly, I dont mind what you feel for him. He's your boyfriend who cant keep his hands off other girls. if you hadnt noticed. I suggest dumping him."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:25 pm

Ross smiled. "Well. Thanks for defending me." He leaned down and gave her a delicate kiss on the cheek. He then looked up at Selena. "You should go make sure he's okay."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:27 pm

Selena sighed and knew it was the best time to do so. "Bianca, you're actually right. How much it will hurt him." She turns over to Ross. "Going to do that now. Be back," She says, and runs over to Justin.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Bianca smiled at the kiss on the cheek. It was nice of him to appreiciate her strength. She couldnt help but smile like a freak, but she lost it and looked at Selena, she had no tips for her because she might even run after Justin. Bianca tried her best on what she could. She then looked at ross "What was that for?" she giggled softly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:29 pm

Justin was sitting in his car, his head resting on the steering wheel as he sobbed. He knew Selena was laughing at him. It was over. She didn't like him anymore. He curled up into a ball and continued crying.

Ross smiled. "What was what for?" He asked, laying down next to her. He watched Selena go to Justin who was sitting in his car now.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:33 pm

Selena noticed he was sitting in his car and he knocked on the door to tell him to pull the window down a bit so they would be able to talk, or he would just come out. "Justin!" She yelled as loud as she could so he would hear her perfectly. "I need to talk to you, but you won't like what I have to say."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:33 pm

Bianca laughed and shook her head "oh nothin'" she looked up at the sky and closed her eyes, relaxing all her tensed mucles and her heated body. She was calm but everything else wasnt calm just yet. She took a breath "my goodness, my adrenaline is high."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:36 pm

Just making drama here, don't mind me.

Ross smiled. "Mine's up too." His eyes widened. "Not my....I mean...my adrenaline is up......" He looked away, blushing madly. He glanced back at her. "So. You single?" He asked, expecting Selena to change her mind and stay with Justin.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:40 pm

Bianca couldnt help but laugh "I know what you ment, Ross." she looked at him "Indeed I am. I told you I didnt date while famous so i'm pretty single if you ask me." she shrugged "unless you consiter sleeping with a pillow that has a smiley face on it being taken." she laughed alittle
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:44 pm

Ross's mind immediately connected 'sleeping' with 'sex'. "You do that with your pillow?" He asked, confused. His eyes widened as he realized what she meant. "Oh. I. Um......oops." He chuckled.

Justin shook his head quickly and stuck the keys in the ignition. He quickly backed up and tore out of the parking lot and down the road towards his house.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:47 pm

Bianca laughed and her eyes started watering "hell no! are you crazy?" she couldnt stop laughing and she poked his cheek lightly "Who said you can think dirty? Eh? If you talk with me, I dont think dirty honestly. Which is a good thing on my part."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:48 pm

Ross chuckled, still blushing a deep red. "Sorry. I didn't mean....oh nevermind." He laughed. "So." Before he knew what he was doing he was leaning in to kiss her again.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Bianca's face turned pink and her eyes widen under the shades. She was frozen. She didnt know weather to not let him or not. But before she could decide, his lips were on hers. She closed her eyes and kissed him back, her cheeks still pink but then she pulled away. Her lips tingled for a bit.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:54 pm

Selena watched him drive away. She guessed that he knew that she was breaking up with him. Tears were running down her face. She just noticed of how much a jerk he really was. She was meant to be with Ross this whole time. She ran back to Ross. There were no tears still coming down.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:56 pm

Ross quickly pulled away when he heard Selena coming back. He hoped she hadn't seen the kiss. Although he rested his hand lightly on Bianca's. "Hey Selena. How'd it go?" He asked.

Justin realized who he really wanted. If he couldn't have Selena then he wanted Bianca. He turned the car around and drove back towards the beach.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Bianca was quiet and calm. She looked at Selena who looked like she had been crying. Which ment...? What was it? He broke up with her? What? She didnt know but she knew Selena was upset and crying. "Selena..what happened? What did he do? I can make him cry again"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:06 pm

Selena caught up to where they were. She was now out of breath. "Justin just drove away and didn't let me speak about me breaking up with him. But I kinda figured that is what he was thinking." The tears were stopping and she tried to calm down.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:08 pm

Ross frowned. "So...you did break up with him?" He looked at Bianca guiltily, hoping Selena hadn't seen the kiss. He forgot about his hand on hers. He looked up at Selena. "So...what now?" He asked.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Selena sighed and looked into his beautiful eyes. Have she noticed this ever before? Maybe not, but she loves his eyes. She shrugged, and sighed, she wasn't so sure herself. "I suppose, Ross. Do you think Justin will look for another girl?" She asked and thought of it. It would be easy for him to do so. "Don't know. We can just talk or something."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Bianca sighed "Lets hope he finds another girl. Come sit with us." she moved her hand from Ross's and sat up "Justin is a big beaver. I never liked him, I never will."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:27 pm

Selena nodded and came to sit down with them. This is where she belonged. Not with Justin, but Ross. "Yeah, and I hope whoever is the new girl likes him even though he can be a jerk."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:30 pm

Justin pulled up at the beach again and jumped out. He ran over to them and fell to his knees in front of them. "I love you Bianca. Will you go out with me?" He pleaded. Ross's eyes widened. "Whoa. Just. Whoa." He frowned. "Hey. Wait. Bianca's mine." He frowned even more. "Did I just say that out loud?" He then said quietly. "Selena's mine too."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:35 pm

Bianca's eyes widen and she glared at Beaver "hell to the no, beaver. I do not want a guy such as yourself. plus I beat the hell outta you. You do not deserve someone like me. You deserve some other girl that would care about sleeping with you" her eyes narrowed "get out of here before I call my own bodyguard out here." she was not going to do this again.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next