Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Island

4 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Celebrity Island - Page 13 Empty Re: Celebrity Island

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:58 am

no. You dont remeber the convo in the chatbox with wolf? i wanted bianca with Taylor but justin can force himself till taylor is officialy hers XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:58 am

...nevermind.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:01 pm

Lol this is too funny
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:02 pm

DX i sorry supa!!! DXXX
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:02 pm

Supa needs to post! xD
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:05 pm

Taylor watched as she walked. She seemed hurt, he couldn't tell she had a limp, but he could tell by the look on her face that she was in pain. When she greeted him, he stuck his arm out gently, stopping her. "Are you alright?" He asked, carefully.

When Harry had said her name she almost melted. His accent was just beautiful. She wanted to melt into his arms. "This is true." She laughed and smiled at him. She tucked more hair behind her ear as she watched him flip his hair. She always loved watching it on tv and watching him do it at the ocar's and the grammy's. She wasn't sure if she could speak again. She choked out some words. "So.. um... would you like to maybe... Oh I don't know." She was talking to much and she once again mentally kicked herself. "Want to walk with me?" She asked and smiled.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:08 pm

Bianca nodded "yeah, Im fine. Just had a little...fight. Kinda just ruined my day of having fun with friends." she shrugged and she lifted her shades, looking up at him. Gosh he was taller in person. "Never thought you would be taller in person." she smiled alittle and let out a soft laugh
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:14 pm

Harry chuckled a little while he was looking at her. He could think that she enjoyed his accent. Probably anyone would enjoy it, he thinks. It's pretty crazy being a singer, and going up high, and then people hear him talk, and then they see that he's so deep. That is one of the good things about him, probably. There are so many good things about him. He laughed again when she was having trouble speaking. He didn't mind because sometimes he could have trouble speaking or explaining something so he would just say a bunch of "likes" and start a sentence with "so basically." He flipped his hair once again because he figured that she also liked that. "Yeah, sure. I would love that," He smiles, and kisses her cheek. When he was finished, he wasn't sure if he should have done that yet or not.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:22 pm

Taylor watched her as she spoke. A fight, huh? That was unusual for a girl. He thought. Add another person to the list that thinks that he's taller in person. He chuckled. "I get that a lot.." He smirked and held out his hand. "I'm Taylor... But you already knew that.." He laughed at himself. "And you are?"

Jenn continued to find his accent amazing. She loved the way he sang, but hearing his voice was even better. A smile slowly crept over her face as he agreed, and it turned almost ear to ear when he kissed her cheek. She blushed and looked down at her feet. Her cheeks felt hot. She closed her eyes for a moment and tried to stop blushing. She looked back up at him and smiled. "Okay, yay." She said and laughed. She gently took his hand to guide him to walking on the water's edge with her.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:24 pm

Bianca took his hand and shook it gently "Im Bianca. You probly dont listen to my songs, thats why you dont know me well." she then pulled her hand from his and slid it in her pocket "Every celeberty I have seen today I have known. I think mostly everyone here is coming for the same reason. To be in paradice."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:26 pm

Harry smiles and watches her every move as she blushed and loved that he kissed her cheek. Maybe it was a good thing that he did that. Most guys wouldn't kiss anyone when they just meet someone, but he isn't like most guys. Being different from other guys was a good thing, he thought. He watched her look down at her feet, and he chuckled, a little because everything she did was so beautiful. He looked down as she took his head, and he smiled, because it felt really good, and hot.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:39 pm

Taylor looked at her and smiled. He took back his hand and placed it at his side. "You sing?" He said and smiled. "It's nice to meet you." He said and grinned.

Sorry it's short Dx

Jenn's blush crept back onto her face when he didn't pull away. She smiled and looked up at him as he walked beside her down the beach. She let go of his hand and looked down at the sand. "So, Harry." She said, looking up at him. She smiled. "The boys didn't come down with you?" She asked, not sure what else to say. She always saw Harry with Lou. The fans called then Larry. She laughed inside about that. All the fanfictions she read about Harry. She blushed because she remembered she had read about him in fanfiction. Her cheeks still felt hot. She wasn't sure that she should have brought up Lou... She wanted to have him for herself. Without the boys.

Last edited by -Wolf-Girl- on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:45 pm

Bianca nodded and slid her shades back down "Its nice to meet you as well." she looked back at her friends and she smiled before looking back at Taylor "So what brings you here? paparazzi? Stalkers?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:50 pm

Harry looked at her as he moved their hands back and forth, like almost in some kind of swaying motion. But then he quickly stopped doing that. When she pulled her hand off his, he did the same, but it didn't really bother him. He looked at her, and he was surprised by her question. He actually wanted to at least have one of his bandmates around him, but unfortunately they were off doing other things. Probably the person he wanted most was Louis. "They are doing other things, Jenn. I wanted to at least want Louis here, but you can't always get your way... so, anyways, how is Catching Fire going?" He asked, and he wanted to make some small talk, but it might turn into some bigger talk.

Last edited by RoseAnnStyles on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:51 pm

Dude. No.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down