Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Teen Cruise~

+9
Kat<3
Blue Puppy
Serious~and~stuff
RoseAnnStyles
Scampi1998
Wolves-Rule1
Midnight Wolf
Britt-21
xXAkaliaXx
13 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

~Teen Cruise~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Teen Cruise~

Post  Serious~and~stuff Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:35 pm

Sure Kat :)
Serious~and~stuff
Serious~and~stuff

Location : Hmm... Sitting With Jack And Finn Harries Admiring Their Perfection

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:17 pm

Does anyone want to rp with me?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:47 pm

/raises hand/ Can I have Hazza? :3 I have my girl free.

Can you please start Scampi? I kinda suck at beginning posts x3
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:05 pm

Sure :)

I love roleplaying with Harry.
I have been using him for all of my rps.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:29 pm

Cool :D Do you want to start? Or me?
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:34 pm

Can you start? I don't know where to start off at.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:39 pm

Selena finished unpacking her stuff in her room and walked to the door. Opening it, she stepped out after taking one last glance at the beautiful room. She couldn't believe she was really on a cruise! So exciting! Walking down the hallway, she planned out her day. She wanted to go to the pool first so she was wearing her black bikini. Heading to the outside pool, she took made sure her towel and such was in her bag that was slung over her shoulder. She put her stuff on a pool lounge chair and sat on the edge of the pool, letting her legs hang down in the water.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Harry
I was in my room as I decided to walk out. I was in my swim wear and I was going to swim and go into the hot tub for a while. I enjoyed swimming and chilling in a hot tub. Back at home I had a pool and hot tub and in the spring and summer I used it to swim and chill and I loved to practice tricks and such. I walked out of my room as I walked down the hall. I passed other members on the cruise, and some were girls that I said hello to. I stopped as I got to an elevator. I waited for it to come and when it did I waited for the people to walk out and then it was my turn to walk in. I clicked on the first floor where the pool was located. The ride didn't take so long and when I got to the floor I headed to the pool.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Selena decided to start with the hot tub. She got up and walked over to it, careful not to slip. She slowly slid into the hot, bubbling water. She sat on one of the benches in it and leaned back against the sides. It was an in ground hot tub. She smiled at some of the other people in it and said hi to a few of them. What a nice way to start a cruise. She secretly hoped some hot guy would show up and come to the pool or hot tub. Oh what a dream that would be. Sitting there, she looked around, taking in the sights of the ship. Wow this was a big ship! It had so much to do! She didn't know how she'd have time to do it all, what with them stopping in a bunch of countries to go sight seeing.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:53 pm

Harry
I opened up the door to the outside pool. The breeze felt really nice on my hair and body and I started walking down to the hot tub. I looked around at the girls that passed me or were in front of me. Some girls were giggling and doing stuff on their phones. I could notice that some girls were looking at me or were just doing their own thing. I can't deny though. A lot of girls do look at me and most of the time I don't even care. I walked over to the hot tub. I could see that some of the steam was coming out of it. There were a few people in the hot tub already and I noticed there was a girl. I got into the hot tub and I sat down. I enjoyed it.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:58 pm

Selena looked up as a new guy entered the hot tub and sat down. She froze as she looked over him. Wow. He was hot! She smiled. "Hello there." She said, warmly. She always made an attempt to make friends. Who knows? Maybe this guy could become a friend of hers. She'd like that. She played with the bubbles a little, waiting to see if he would reply. It would be cool if he would. But some guys blew her off and she would totally understand if he did the same. She knew a lot of guys tended to flirt with her but this guy seemed different. Would he flirt with her? It would be okay if he did, or if he didn't it would be okay too. She didn't mind either way. He had a lot of tattoos, she noticed. And he had abs! ooohhhhh absssss.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi1998 Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:05 pm

Dayna: I was surprised at the room I had, it was huge, for a cruise room anyway. I instantly flopped on the bed after putting m things down. The bed wasa so soft, and big and really nice! vI sighed happily and just let my eyes stay shut for a fewminutes more. Then I got up, staying sat on my bed, I looked around, it was nice and had a little balcony, it was one of the higher class roooms, so it must had cost a bit more, but both Darren and dad had said not to worry sabout the price, it was my birthday cruise. There was only a few more days to goo and I couldn't wait! I unpacked my stuff before walking out onto the balcony. The view of the sea was incredible! It was so blue! Unlike beaches an oceans in the UK. I leaned against the banister and looked out, bbefopre closing my eyes and just feeling. I opened my eyes again then headed back into my room, I changed into a swimming coostume, I didn't wear bikinis because for 1, they showed a lot of skin, wihc neither dad or Darren liked, and I had grown not to like it much either,and also, I wasn't quite fully confident with my body,bso yeah. I put shorts and a tank top on top of it before heading out to explore.
Scampi1998
Scampi1998

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:20 pm

Reth unpacked his stuff in his room. He was impressed by the size. It definitely was nicer than he had expected. It was huge! Walking out onto the small balcony, he scanned the deck below for any hot girls. None were to be found. He sighed and walked back into his room. He changed into his swim trunks in case there were any good-looking girls in the pool or hot tub. He walked out of his room, locking it behind him, and walked down the hall. He hit the button to call the elevator and stepped in when it arrived. Taking it down to the first floor he stepped out and walked outside. What a nice day.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi1998 Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:39 pm

Dayna: I slid down the banister rail on the stairs, most people use the lift, but I didn't like the way it moved, I just didn't like the feel of it, so I just took the stairs, which were way more fun in my opinion. Once I was on the first floor, I headed out. The light was really bright and I squinted slightly to adjust, once adjusted, I headed out, I had an even better view of the ocean from here!! I leaned on the bars to look out, and I smiled slightly, starting to become lost in my own little world.
Scampi1998
Scampi1998

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:40 pm

Harry
I looked at Selena closely as I moved over to her. I smiled up at her as I enjoyed the jets that were now on my back. It felt really nice, and that is like my favorite thing about hot tubs. This girl was beautiful. I thought that most girls were beautiful, but this girl was different. There was something about her that made her different from other girls that I seen or dated in the pass. I didn't know what it was, but it was something that I really liked about her. I replied as I was finished enjoying the jets and looking at her. "Hey babe," I say to her. I always flirted with girls and called them "babe." I don't actually know why, but it's definitely a way to flirt. I loved girls a lot. I always liked them for some reasons. They are beautiful creatures of Earth. I love their smile, hair, and lips. Girls are so kissable! But that's not what I was going to do with this girl yet. I need to get to know her until I can do any kissing.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:15 pm

Reth was headed to the pool when he noticed a girl sliding down the banister. He smiled. She was interesting, and pretty good-looking too. He watched as she walked over to the railing where she stayed. Walking over, he greeted her. "Hello there. Now that looked like a fun way to come downstairs. "He said, his eyes hidden behind his sunglasses. "First day here?" He asked, seeing as how she was acting. Experienced teens were just walking around, going about their business and the new teens were crazy with excitement and happiness. She seemed to be in the latter category. "I'm Reth." He said, friendly.

Selena smiled at Harry as he moved closer. "I'm Selena." She said as she leaned closer like it was a secret, a smirk playing on her lips. If this guy was going to flirt, then so was she. She moved closer, letting the jets massage her back. She sighed softly. She loved hot tubs. Especially the jets. A free massage is bound to please anyone. She rested her arm on the side of the hot tub. "Lucky me, picking this time to come in the hot tub." She batted her long eyelashes. "What's your name?" She asked, her voice soft and silky as she flirted.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:20 pm

Harry
I smiled and put my arm around her. I liked this girl already. "Harry, but some of my friends call me Hazza," I told her with a smile. I really liked her name. Selena was a beautiful name. I sat back and started to enjoy the jets again. They were hitting on my back, and it felt really good. It was so nice that I wouldn't want to leave anytime soon. And there was another reason why I wouldn't leave right now. Her. It was her. When I like a girl, I wouldn't leave her. That would just be rude. I will spend all the time I need until I know everything about her. Haha, I don't mean that, but I will keep on talking to her and get to know her. Will also let her get to know me as well.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:26 pm

Selena smiled as he put his arm around her. "Nice to meet you Harry. May I call you Hazza? I have a feeling we could be good friends." She raised an eyebrow slightly. He didn't seem to be planning on leaving anytime soon so she sat back and enjoyed the time that they had. "So babe," she said, mimicking his nickname," is it your first day on the cruise?" She asked with a small smirk. If it was, then she'd have a nice long cruise ahead of her. She hoped this little relationship would live past today. "I, personally, just got on a few hours ago."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:34 pm

Harry
I smiled with her. "You can call me whatever you want. I can call you Sel if that's alright?" I asked. I shouldn't call her anything she didn't like or wanted, and same for her. Most names I was alright with, but I can let her know if I didn't like a name. When she said "babe" I laughed inside. Loved when girls did that. "Yes it's my first day on the cruise. I got here a few hours ago and I'm already enjoying it. And enjoying being with you." I knew that last sentence would make her smile. If it didn't then I would just be happy anyways. Every girl loves if you say something sweet like that.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:49 pm

Selena smiled. "Sel's a good nickname." She giggled. "Okay then I'll call you Hazza." She smiled and blushed a little when he said that he enjoyed being with her. "I'm enjoying this moment, too." She said, still blushing. Usually it took a lot to make her blush. Why did she feel so vulnerable around this guy? He was different. And she liked it. Best. Day. Ever. She looked at him. "So do you always go around, flirting with girls as you go?" She raised an eyebrow. Surely he was a practiced master at flirting. It sure seemed like he was. But that was fine. She flirted a ton, too.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:54 pm

Harry
I chuckled at her question. "I'm a master at flirting, babe," I say with another chuckle. I really liked her, and the questions she asks me. I stopped to look at her for some time until I answered again. "I flirt with every girl basically, but there's always one girl out there that is the one for me. You know," I told her with a smile, as I take my arm that was around her in the water. I flipped my hair, and it didn't even get wet yet. My hair was a mess sometimes, and it's really curly. But today it's good enough and sometimes I don't like my hair because sometimes it's in the way. Girls do love my hair and that's one good thing.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:58 pm

Selena laughed. "Oh so I'm talking to the Master of Flirting?? Well it's nice to meet someone else who shares my passion for flirting." She smiled when he said there was always one girl who was the one for him. Would she be that girl? Maybe, maybe not. She shrugged. "There's always that one guy out there for me. I never seem to find him though. But who knows, he could be on this ship right now." She smiled, leaning back against the jets. She reached up and played with a few curls in his hair. She smiled, leaning closer. "You have pretty sexy hair." She said, still playing with it.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Harry
I laughed. "Uh huh," I say and I touch her nose playfully. I laugh, and then I put my hand down. I didn't exactly know why I did that, but I can be weird sometimes. And one thing she doesn't know about me... is I'm a pervert. "Maybe I'm that guy and you're that girl," I say with a nod and smile and I move even closer to her. It was now getting even more intense than it was before. "Thanks. Sometimes my hair gets in the way of things, but it's nice at times," I smiled and looked at her hair. I liked her hair as well, but I didn't play with it like she did with mine.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:07 pm

Selena giggled as he touched her nose. "Maybe you're right. You could be that guy...and I could be that girl. I guess we'll just have to find out." She noticed him move closer and smirked. "You have no personal space, I see," she teased. "I don't either." She moved closer, the intensity going up further. She didn't notice that some other people in the hot tub were staring at them. "So I'm guessing you're single?" She asked, leaning towards him. "Because I know I am." She barely noticed the jets now that had felt so good earlier. All of her attention was focused on him.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Harry
I nodded. I didn't really have any personal space. I guess I was thinking of other things and maybe even better things. Hint. Hint. Hint. Anyways, I looked at her and I touched her nose again. She had an adorable nose. "I'm single. Been so for a while actually," I chuckled a little. "But I would love to start over again," I say to her. Over Again. I have done it a few times before, starting over with the same girl, or with a new one. I didn't notice anything else. I didn't even care if people were starring at me or her. All that I cared about was her. It was all about HER.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum