Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Teen Cruise~

+9
Kat<3
Blue Puppy
Serious~and~stuff
RoseAnnStyles
Scampi1998
Wolves-Rule1
Midnight Wolf
Britt-21
xXAkaliaXx
13 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

~Teen Cruise~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Teen Cruise~

Post  xXAkaliaXx Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:22 pm

Selena smiled. So he was single....perfect. And he had no personal space. She laughed in her head. O_O can you do that? "So do you plan on staying here in the hot tub or do you want to go into the pool?" She asked. It was getting a little too hot. "Well I bet you'll find someone nice here on the ship. I know I will." She winked and stood up, climbing out of the hot tub. She walked to the pool and sat on the side, glancing over at Harry to see if he would follow. She swished her feet around in the water, playing with it. It felt nice and cool but it would be freezing since she just got out of the hot tub so she waited to go in.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:26 pm

Harry
I flipped my hair. "Sure I'll come," I say, as I walk out of the hot tub and head over to the pool. Since I just got out I was cold, and if I get into the pool it would be cold as well. I could either wait to go in, or jump into the pool. Selena might like the jump, so I decided to do that. I jumped into the deep end and then my head poked back up. I swam over to the end and I flipped my hair. Now my hair was all wet and messed up, but I didn't really care. It will be good for my hair.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Selena shivered, watching him jump into the water. The thought of jumping in chilled her. "Isn't that freezing?" She asked. She stood up, curious now as to whether it was really cold or not. She stepped back then ran and jumped in, landing a few feet away from him. It splashed him and she swam back to the surface. "Sorry," she said with an innocent smile," I didn't mean to splash you." She blinked her eyes quickly, trying to look innocent. She smiled. "It's freezing!" She wrapped her arms around herself to keep warm. "How can you stand the cold?" She asked, her teeth chattering,
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Harry
When she splashed me I didn't care. I did get some water in my eyes, but it was okay because it wasn't so bad. "It's not so bad if you move around, dear," I say, as I hug her. She was cold, and if I hug her, it would make her warmer. "I'm not so cold. Jumping in the pool is fun," I say with a smile. I kept on hugging her, and hopefully I was making her warmer. My warmth should be making her warmer, or if not, then it's useless. But I'm sure it is. I wouldn't want her to still be cold.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolves-Rule1 Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:52 pm

Supa do you want jake?
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

http://role-player.net/forum/forum.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat<3 Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:47 am

Kat<3 wrote:Personal Info::

Name: Scarlett Rose Veda
Nickname: Scarlett unless you come up with something better
Crush: Nope, Scarlett is afraid to fall in love
Relationship Status: single
Sexual Orientation: straight
Personality: Scarlett is super sweet and adores people. Even though she loves people, she would rather be alone than be in a crowd. The reason for this is because of her past and her childhood. She has had many terrible experiences with people, guys especially. Scarlett is a very cautious person, especially in love, but tends to take too many risks, despite her cautious efforts.
History: Scarlett grew up in a rich family and then her dad left them.
Physical Appearance:: will a pic work?
Eye color: sapphire blue
Piercings: nose diamond, three earrings, and tounge
Tattoos: heart right below her ankle bone, and wolf with a rose
Hair color: orange red
Looks:
Room looks:

Uhmm can you post first??(:

Kat<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Serious~and~stuff Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:37 am

Sure :)

Rex: As he sat at the bar, a drink in one hand and his eyes on the dancefloor, he searched for somebody to include in his plans. Being alone was hard enough, but on a cruise it was even harder. He took a drink of his beer and sighed, wondering exactly when his life had gotten so uneventful. He'd always had fun before in highschool, even though he was rather disregarded by his mother and uncle. Finishing off his beer, he stood and scanned the dance floor a final time not exactly succeeding in his efforts to even find an open space to dance. He set the empty bottle down and walked toward the crowd, pushin his way through until he made it to the center. A few glances his way from both genders and he knew he had their attention. His hand reached out to the nearest young woman, who had been dancing alone as far as he could recall, and started dancing. The whole time his gaze still searching for somebody around who caught his eye.
Serious~and~stuff
Serious~and~stuff

Location : Hmm... Sitting With Jack And Finn Harries Admiring Their Perfection

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi1998 Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:52 am

Dayna: I blushed when he said about a fun way to come downstairs. I hadn't realised anybody was watching, if I had noticed somebody looking at me, I wouldn't have done it. "Uhh, yeah." I said once I had calmed myself and my blush. Then I smiled as I looked at him, "Your first day too?" I asked him curiously. "Oh, I'm Dayna by the way." I added in a friendly voice along with a warm smile.
Scampi1998
Scampi1998

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat<3 Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:37 am

Scarlett: Scarlett twisted and twirled and bounced her way back and forth across the dance floor, flirting with random guys using only her hips along the way. She had even careful enough not to run into anyone unless it was intentional up until now. She ran into a guy and whirled around. "I'm really sorry, did I spill your drink? Ill pay for another...."her cheeks were rosy red with embarrassment.

Kat<3

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:41 pm

I'd love to but I don't have another girl, Abi. Do you want me to make one? :)

Selena almost exploded with joy when he hugged her. She leaned into his warm embrace. The shivering subsided and her teeth stopped chattering. She smiled up at him. "Thanks Hazza. I'm a lot warmer now." She giggled. "That's the first time I've ever jumped into the pool after being in the hot tub for so long." She blushed. "I'm glad you were here." She gave him a small hug, suddenly feeling shy.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:48 pm

Harry
I smiled and looked at her. I was glad she wasn't cold anymore. "You're welcome. Anytime babe," I say, and I kiss her on the cheek. I wanted to do this to her... didn't know the right time, but I thought this could be the right time to lay it on her. I didn't know what she could think of it, but I know she would be happy.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:51 pm

Selena blushed furiously as he kissed her cheek. She felt like she would die from happiness. Since when was she so vulnerable around a guy. She smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "One for one, babe." She said before slipping out of his arms She swam underwater till she was behind him. She popped up on the surface quietly then splashed his back. She giggled and ducked underwater again, her hair floating all around her.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Harry
I smiled as she kissed me back. I loved when girls did stuff like that when you get a kiss in return. I chuckled as she was splashing my back. I splashed her back, playfully, and not trying to get any water in her eyes.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Serious~and~stuff Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Rex: Nobody had been even slightly interesting to him, until the fantastic red head of course. Once they collided he had let go of the other woman and she took the hint. "No, your quite alright. I left my drink at the bar, it's hard to dance with one." Flashing a charming smirk, he held out his hand to the young woman. "My names Randy, but you can call me Rex."
Serious~and~stuff
Serious~and~stuff

Location : Hmm... Sitting With Jack And Finn Harries Admiring Their Perfection

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:26 pm

Selena stood up, putting her hands on her hips and raising an eyebrow. "You call that splashing?" She gave a big splash at him then giggled. "That's a splash. I can make a bigger splash than you." She smiled, challenging him to a splash war. She wasn't afraid of a little water. And there was no one else in the pool, so why not? She swam backwards so she would have enough room to splash him and not get too much in his eyes. That wouldn't be good. She knew how much the chlorine burned.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Harry
I chuckled and I started splashing her with really big splash. I wanted her to know that I could do it bigger. Splashing can be fun, but it can also be really hard because after a while you can get tired from it. "How was that babe," I chuckled, as I kept on splashing her. I didn't go anywhere near her eyes. I knew that if I got anything in her eyes, it would hurt.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:33 pm

Selena stuck her tongue out at him playfully. "That's cheating. I'm supposed to have the bigger splash." She splashed again but it was still smaller than his. She stopped for a moment, planning how to make a bigger wave. She put her whole body into the next splash and it was bigger than his. She grinned, "I win!" She smirked, crossing her arms across her chest. She laughed and put her arms up to shield herself as he kept splashing at her.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Harry
"No fair!" I smirked, and I tried to get a bigger splash than her. I thought about it for a while until I knew what must be done. I gathered a lot of water and then I threw a big wave of water at her. I thought it would be bigger, but if it wasn't then it would be alright. At least I tried and that's all that really counts.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:51 pm

Selena was soaked by the wave that he threw at her. She laughed. "Hey! That one was really big!" She climbed out of the pool then ran and jumped in, creating a hug wave. She popped back up and laughed. "That was fun!" She swam around in the deep end, waiting to see if he would swim over or continue their splash war. She didn't mind either way. Just being here with him was fun.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Harry
I smiled. It was big. "I thought it weren't work, but it did." I watched as she got out and then jumped into the pool. I moved away so I wouldn't get splashed as much. I swam over to her and I put her under the water, playfully, and I go under as well.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:58 pm

Selena smiled as he pushed her underwater. She waved at him underwater and swam forward to give him a little kiss on the cheek. She smirked at him and swam away from him into the shadows of the pool. It was almost pitch black in the corners. She hid in one of the corners, wondering if he would be able to find her. She knew it was dark, but maybe he had really good eyesight.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:02 pm

Harry
I smiled as I watched her swim and hide in a dark corner. I swam around underwater and tried to find her. Once I found her, I kissed her underwater and I chuckled. When you laugh underwater, bubbles is like what you get. I knew it might not be easy to find her, but I did. And I was proud. It was dark in that corner, but I was able to find her.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:16 pm

Selena smiled when Harry found her. She giggled when he kissed her and a small stream of bubbles floated from the surface. She pointed up, indicating that she was going to get air. Swimming to the top, she burst out of the water and gulped in the salty air. She went back under and sat in the corner, watching Harry. She couldn't believe he was still hanging around her. Surely she wasn't that attractive?
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:19 pm

Harry
I swam to the top where I was going to get some air. I popped out of the water as I started to breath normally again. Being underwater is fun, but you need air sometime. As I noticed she went back underwater, I went back under with her as I saw her in the corner. I chuckled, as I swam over to the corner, where she was, and I watched her.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:22 pm

Selena saw him go up for air and waited for him to come back down. When he did, she noticed he was watching her. She smiled and swam forward, wrapping her arms around his neck. She watched him for a moment then pulled him up to the surface with her. She smiled. "What should we do now?" She asked, squeezing some of the water out of her long hair.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum