Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Razor and Britt- Wolves :3

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Razor and Britt- Wolves :3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Razor and Britt- Wolves :3

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Thu May 30, 2013 4:50 pm

Midas

He was done fighting he walked off with half of his face dripping in blood. his eye barely being able to open, his lip was literally ripped off which you could see his gums. He walked over to a tree and layed there nearly blacked out. Healers came to clean him up. As for Velez woke up and he didn't know how to got over here but he was all cleaned up and smelt that fae's scent he stood up and shoke his head.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Roje was woken up from fast paws on the grass, she opened them and looked over at the one wolf that was wounded and was being treated. She sighed and then noticed Velez coming out of his den. He was awake so fast. Maybe cause she took care of him. She didnt know what woke him up but she winced from the pain on her nose "damn it...Never again roje, Never again." she lifted her head
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:15 pm

Velez

He stood their at his den calm as can be as he limped his wounds healing slowly as making his body ache. He looked at Roje and saw her walk off he raised an eyebrow and walked off toward the dens he sat down and sniffed his paw as he saw it was cut and wounded he grunted and begun to lick it. As he felt pain from fighting that brute he squinted as he looked up and he then looked down smelling the fae all over him he got up and walked toward Roje. "Is their a reason why you're scent is all over me?" He said with a deep tone and his voice cracked but it sounded like he was trying to be rude.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:23 pm

Roje looked over at Velez who approached her and she stopped, sitting down and looking at him "Yes. Who do you think wrapped up your wounds and such? I wasnt gonna let you bleed to death on the floor" She was kind when she wanted to be "Sure, if you are mean and what not to me, I still have a heart." she winced a bit at her muzzel and she lifted her paw up, lightly padding the wound that was covered "Anyway, how do you feel?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Velez

He looked at her and nodded "Well...Thanks?" He rubbed his eyes. he felt bad so he leaned forward and licked her wound. Slowly seeing to heal once he licked it, "Im shocked you haven't noticed anything about this pack besides the 10 foot tall Alpha." He said having to look down at her since brutes were bigger then the fae's in this pack. He looked at her and his gold eyes staring into hers. Making her body nolonger hurt and feel pain healing everything in her body.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:35 pm

Roje closed her eyes as he licked her wound. SHe opened them again when he finished and she looked at the wound the best she could "its healing.." she was shocked and she looked up at him "no, nothing yet." she said before starting to feel her body losen up, no longer feeling pain and she looked in both his eyes "Wait...is this pack..special? more different then the others?" she asked. Sure enough, obviously, she wasnt introduced to 'fairy tales' of the wolves.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Velez

He looked at her "Well by you're saying of Special yes it is, We're different from most packs thats why we're never defeated." He looked at her "My special appility is Healing, Derek's is about everything, Midas is Elements and about black out peoples visions. everyone has something different or something somewhat the same." He looked at her surprised by her reaction.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:43 pm

Roje blinked "Thats amazing. I'm feeling pretty dumb at the moment." she laughed a bit "I guess my mom never got a chance to tell me 'fairy tales' of the wolves before she was killed." she stopped herself and she sighed "Sorry.. I shouldnt have tossed that on you like that." she didnt want to feel pity due to too much attention, and she didnt like attention "forget I mentioned it.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:46 pm

Velez

He looked down then slowly back up "No it's fine, Sorry for being so rude and stuff to you, I'm also part Evil which im part Satan, he's in my blood." He looked at her "Derek's dad before he died was also part Satan so derek is part 20% satan. Olivia is full Angel in her blood. i dont know how they fell in love." He shruged
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Roje shook her head "its fine, Velez." she looked back at him "ah, i see..well, love is different. Things dont always seem like they would never get together or anything like that." she shrugged "Love is just something that happens. no one could really controll it to be honest."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:59 pm

Velez

He shrugged "Love it love never know what happends with it." he walked off with a smirk and then walked off.

sorry its bad
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:03 pm

Roje was alittle puzzled and she followed "What do you mean, Velez?" she wasnt sticking to his side like glue but, she just had questions sometimes. She might have been slightly falling for him, even though she swore to herself she wouldnt fall in love. Looks like that wouldnt last long now would it?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Velez

He looked at her and stop feeling her attention in following me. "Love changes on you, Like with Zues and his mate Karma they hated each other then they started to fall for each other. But he passed away in War, So now i'm the biggest threat to the pack." He kept on walking knowing she was gonna keep following
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:51 pm

Roje nodded "Oh, I see." she kept following "You shouldnt be a threat to the pack. You should be a threat to other packs. I mean, sure you start fights like theres no tomorrow but still. It proves that you're strong." her tail swayed as she walked with him. She felt like she was getting a bit mushy.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:08 pm

Velez

He nodded "But others take it seriously and shit, yes i fight alot but its also for numerous reasons who i fight i often hate." He looked at her and walked up a bit and glared at her. "Well our pack is a threat too all the packs there terrified of us."
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:17 pm

Roje kept on listening "ahuh.." she stopped and sneezed away from him "excuse me." she said and looked back at him "I would be terrified if i went against your pack. I mean, you got dang power of some sort that could kick their asses anyway." she grinned "not to mention a secret and violent weapon." she was meaning Velez. Since he was so violent. she noticed a fly landed on his head and she lifted her paw, lightly pawing his head so the fly flew away. "sorry, had a fly on your head." she always got annoyed of them
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2