Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and Razor only! <3

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Me and Razor only! <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Me and Razor only! <3

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:15 pm

Crystal
"it starts at around 11 but we were going to leave at 10 to get a good spot and all that." I say and looked at Amber. She was watching Michael like he was a friend or wow thing. I nudged her cause she looked like a stalker or something. I then turned back to Derek as my eyes were normal now. "We can meet up at around 9:30 or so if you guys want or we can hang out till then."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Derek

"We can all hang out till then." He said nodded as Michael whispered something to him that he had to go heaven and talk to his father [god]. Derek nodded at Michael "Michael has to do something real fast. He'd be back in a Hour. Derek saw Michael turn around and walk out, I saw him run and his wings grew as he flew into the sky
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:28 pm

Crystal
I nodded and watch him walk off. I then turned back to Derek. I saw Amber rub her neck since he never really talked around people she didn't know. "Anyways we can go for a walk since if there was a party there will be more drunks hung over and annoying." I laughed alittle and saw Amber look at me. She looked around and just gave up and spread out her wings. To others they looks fake cause she was wearing a tank top that looked like it was hanging the wings on.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:33 pm

Derek

His eyes widden, as Michael came back down as Derek turned around and saw Michael even more of a frown. Showing her wings to everyone Michael wasnt happy with it. Michael didnt give up he wasnt going to show his wings. Derek looked at Amber "Another One."
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:36 pm

Amber
I looked at Michael and almost rolled my eyes alittle. "yes I know I'm not surprise to expose my wings but if I didn't I would have gotten them sore and would have stiffened up to where I couldn't move them for a few days. And don't worry. They look fake so just cool it."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 pm

Michael

He clunched his fist "Don't give me that Attitude." He took off his jacket as his huge masive black silverish wings streched out. He looked at Amber then looked over at Crystal Derek already knew he was one. "Hello Crystal...You seem too notice we have wings...Ha im Michael as derek said Im a Archangel." He chould trust Crystal with this. So he gave it a try, His armor flashed on and his sword was in his sword holder. Only archangels got armor since Michael was God's Son so of coarse he got it. He looked at Amber haveing no emotion not a frown and not a smile
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:48 pm

Crystal
I glared alittle at him then looked at Amber and threw her my jacket. "just wear it." I looked at Michael and nodded. "ya I know. I found out immortals were real when I found Amber was an angel. We knew eachother for like our whole life so don't go and give her a death glare." I say and crossed my arms alittle. Full moon was around the counter and my mood was already changing.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:51 pm

Michael

He started to not barley even like them. There attitude was already only toward him, He grabed Dereks arm "See you 9:30?" He said as he was walking to the room with Derek puting on his grey jacket
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Crystal
"nice one angel girl. Put ur damn wings away now." I say and headed outside and have her follow me. We headed into the woods now letting her put her wings out. "there."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:03 pm

Michael

He walked in the room as derek started yelling at him 'Why are you starting shit!" "Im starting shit!? really really! there the ones with attitude!" "Crystal is a werewolf michael!" Michael ignored him as he jumped out the window an grew his wings and flew into the sky before he could touch the ground
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Crystal
I looked at Amber who was watching my eyes. It was alittle creepy but they went silver then back to normal fast. I saw her tilt her head and I raised an eyebrow. "is something wrong?" She shook he head and look away and few up into a tree and sat down. Something was wrong and she wouldn't tell me.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Derek

He shifted werewolf a whole masive full black wolf, He ran for a hunt he sniffed around as he saw a elk herd he sprinted at them and clinged onto the bull elks neck. Pulling and pulling he slamed the elk down as his horrid Virus venom striked through his body shutting it down and killing him. He left go as he sniffed down the es body and started eating
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:22 pm

Crystal
At the sound of something I tilted my head. I smelled something that wanted me to follow the scent. Amber just smiled alittle as she watched me head off into the direction of Derek and the blood. I stood leaning on a tree watching this large wolf kill the elk. I smirked alittle with a small laugh.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Derek

His ears twitched he looked up seein Crystal he barked at her sniffing alittle. His blood red eyes narrowed but stoped he went back to the flesh as he begun tearing at it
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:30 pm

Crystal
I watched the wolf till it looked at me. I slowly back up seeing something in his eyes. My eyes were silver. I pulled out my phone fast and looked at the camera seeing my eyes changing. I dropped my phone fast and looked up at the wolf. His eyes were red like when Derek's when he killed the dude. The wolf was Derek.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:37 pm

Derek

He started to shift clunching his fist in pain, when he was human he wiped his mouth from the blood "Finally notice your eyes i'v seen?" He said his eyes squinted from the sun shinning directy at him. Knowing she knew he was the wolf since from his eyes, Derek's one agressive werewolf he yawned as his mouth went wide. his k9's still there he wasnt fully shifted human.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Crystal
I looked up at him my eyes wide. "what the hell is wrong with my eyes." I say and looked up at him. I saw his huge as k-9 teeth and squited my eyes. "nice um teeth there"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Derek

He smirked "Well your a werewolf..your eyes change..first full moon is tomarrow night you gonna have to beware..i'v been a werewolf since i was born." He said with no emotion as he looked up at her and shifted wolf as he looked up at her and barked to tell her to come over here
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:49 pm

Crystal
I was alittle creeped out but i went with it. i slowly picked up my phone and wiped it off and started to follow him. So i was a werewolf just like him. Maybe thats why iv been feeling so weird latly. My body hurting like hell as i started this month. Since the full moon was near and all that.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:57 pm

Derek

He looked at her he sniffed her around as he nibbled on her side and lifted her shirt she's been bittin he growled. As he knew she was bittin by another Alpha. "Hmm...Bittin"
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:01 pm

Crystal
It was alittle weird having him lift my shirt. I looked down and saw i bite mark and sighed alittle. "You can blame an ex for that. I fell alseep in his room and i woke up with a bite mark on my side the next morning. I never knew what it was from." I looked at Derek and saw him growl. "Whats so bad about it?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:05 pm

Derek

"My Wolf instints attend not to like his scent its like i smelt it before...well next full moon you'll be like me...masive wolf well you will be alittle smaller. With silver eyes and whatever wolf colored pelt. You'll be strong trust me...i'v been tested to be the strongest liveing werewolf ever...AWESOME isnt it! my bit is 900 times strong then a average wolf which is 497" He said as he took a breath and stood up and shifted human wit no shirt just pants
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:08 pm

Crystal
I was alittle confused with all this. "So i take it when we shift for the first time it will hurt like hell?" I asked as i looked at him shift. I poked his chest kinda bored and i wanted to make sure this was all real. He was buff that was for sure. "Ok so this isnt a dream."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:31 pm

Derek

"Well my first shift yes very. I have a brother who has a discharge with his shifting so every single time his body gets worse and worse. and his eyes changes alot and his shifting and change out of no where." He looked down "But he aint here." He looked over at her and his eyes went back to hazel eyes
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:40 pm

Crystal
Something hit me as i randomly layed a hand on his cheek. I looked at his eyes as mine went back to their normal Pale green color. "Your eyes look better in their normal shade...." Once i said that i snapped back to earth jerking my hand away turning my back to him. "Sorry. Didnt mean to say that."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next