Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is to my buddy Razor

3 posters

Go down

This is to my buddy Razor Empty This is to my buddy Razor

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 02, 2013 11:32 pm

Sure sure, I know it really shouldnt be located here but ya'know, its Razor. She has been through allot recently, a broken shoulder, her broken finger, and something else i forgotten. Razor is my best friend, just like some of you on this site, sure me and her bicker bak and forth and crap but we make it work somehow. Going into surgrey is a big process and I give all my best wishes to her. I will pray for her and I honestly, I wish i could take all her pain aaway because she deserves better then this. Good thing that has happened to her is getting engaged. It was so sweet to hear it. I felt like I was gonna die of happiness because I love hearing things like this. But razor even though is a pain in the butt (XDD ily razor), shes kind, funny, stupid-funny. Kinda like me, but she has more of a shell. *holds up icecream soda cup* All my best wishes to my buddy of many. I hope my praying would take away her pain that she would feel after all this.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

This is to my buddy Razor Empty Re: This is to my buddy Razor

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Thu May 02, 2013 11:41 pm

This made me love you even more! Thanks for your pray, i hope the Surgery wont hurt an all but thank you for such a great thing! you made my heart smile even though that's like highly impossible. My shell is Tate hard can't break that shit haha! dealing with all this pain is the hell of it isnt fun at all but thank you <3 and Mason would love too see this He'd love it
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 8:38 am

Anything for my razor! *huggles* I'm glad I made your heart smile :D
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri May 03, 2013 3:52 pm

This is really sweet of you to do this, Britt! Razor, I hope the surgery goes well. Are you going to be put to sleep? I would think so because it might hurt if they don't. And yeah, still really proud that you got engaged!
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down