Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open!

+2
Britt-21
Fire-Wolf
6 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! - Page 6 Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open!

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:32 am

kk you know what. not new day. Just a nap they had.

Snow layed in her den, starting to come back and wake up. She streched and looked out of the den and at the wolves. She had a small nap and it felt good. She ywaned and layed down again, sighing with relief...? "So tired" she grumbled, raising to her feet and streching again/
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open! - Page 6 Empty Re: BlueRiver Wolves~© Come Join! Find Love, Have fun. We are all Family and we stick together through whatever! Your Destiny awaits you! great Ranks open! amazing ranks still open! Open!

Post  xXAkaliaXx Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:22 pm

Evy smiled at Luna. "Hello. Is this pack open to newcomers?" She asked politely.

TJ smiled. "Hi there. Can we join this pack?"
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Derek

His ears twitching back and forth, he looked around and felt like something was gonna pop out at him. Glareing at the bush Clint jumped out and laughed, He ranged at Clint seeing Clint whimper slowly going to the ground "Such brute as you are...Ha...Clint my younger brother you should know not to jump out at me." He said harshly as he narrowed his eyes at Clint and put it paw on his head. Slowly lowering his head to clints. Derek backd up as he padded off.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:56 pm

Luna-she nods "the pack is always open to newcomers"

Alex-he walks soon after he fell asleep but stays in his den leting his thoughts wonder, all of then ending with Snow some how
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:01 pm

Snow trotted out of her den and to the food den, eating one of the fish she had cought earlier. She loved the taste of it. once she was finished it was just the bones itself.she picked up the fish and went into the woods, tossing it far away before getting back. She ywaned once again and thought aboue stopping by to see alex
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:11 pm

Alex-He gets up and walks out of his den as she was walking into it

(sorry this sucks)
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Snow soon spotted Alex "alex!" she smiled and ran over, then stopped "hey, sorry I kinda abandoned you to go take a nap. I was kinda tired and all from all the fishing I done." she shrugged and sat down "What did you do while I was napping?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Derek

He walked back with Clint sniffing the ground he sat down andfell asleep
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:24 am

Alex-he smiles seeing her "hey Snow, its fine, i aclly took a nap myself"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:15 am

Snow nodded "Well then, thats good huh?" she laughed and ywaned softly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:55 pm

Lol whoops I've been gone for too long. Can I please have a repost?
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:47 pm

Fire-Wolf wrote:Luna-she nods "the pack is always open to newcomers"

Alex-he nodds "yah it was" he yawns and smiles
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:50 am

Snow thought for a bit "wanna go to the lake for a swim or something?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:06 am

Alex-he nodds and smiles "a swim sounds good"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:38 am

Snow smiled and headed to the lake with him "its been a while since I acually had a swim."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:16 pm

Thankies<3

Evy smiled. "Cool. Thanks." She looked around. "It's such a nice place. I'm gonna go find a den." She said, nudging TJ.

TJ smiled at Luna. "Thanks for letting us join. I'm TJ." He said, wondering what her rank was.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:42 pm

Alex-he smiles walking with her "its been a wile since i have too"

Luna-she smiles at them "your both welcome" when Evy walks away from them she turns to TJ "Its nice to meet you TJ, I'm Luna"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:43 pm

TJ smiles. "Are you the alpha? Or do you know who the alpha is?" He asked.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:01 pm

Luna-she nods "yes, i'm the Alpha Female"
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:07 pm

Snow looked at him "Really?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:44 pm

Derek

He walked up to the side of Luna, seeing another male and a female he gave a glance at them as he looked at Luna he kind of liked her. His ears were perked as he stood kind of close to her to make sure they didnt try o do anything.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Fire-Wolf Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:53 pm

Alex-he nods and looks at her "yes really, i fact i thing the last time was when we were pups"

Luna-she looked at Derek as he walked over then back at TJ "And this is one of the pack's fighters, Derek. He is also a newcomer to the pack."
Fire-Wolf
Fire-Wolf
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:16 am

Snow nodded "Wow thsts a long time. Its been a few months since I went swimming. Also I would sometimes swim if I have any blood on me." either from hunting or being attacked. Snow was pretty much harmless..but she was the one to get attacked
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:42 pm

TJ smiled, his ears flicking nervously. "Oh, cool." He said. He was usually shy around upper ranks. "I um....think I'll go find...um..Evy." He stammered, switching his tail back and forth jerkily since he was nervous.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next