Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp.

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. Empty ||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp.

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:25 pm

||Seven Devils||
||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. Sevendevils_zpscf73ebbd

||Climate||

In the Seven Devils territory, in the summer and spring the flowers bloom with delight as the sun shines on the fields of the land. Warm and perfect heat for them with the happiest attitudes, Fall is the gloreous time fall colors and leaves everywhere alittle chilly as the pack begun to store food for the winter. When winter comes its horrible horrid winter storms and the freezing ice and people getting sick. The temps get low and get pretty high.

||Exsisiting Prey||

Wolves quick enough to catch small prey will rarely have to wander down into the Caldera in search of food unless they find themselves on the search for big game. Birds are plentiful here, many of the trees being home to at least two nests at a time, and rabbits seem to enjoy the rocky terrain for their burrows. Various other small game such as voles, shrews, weasel and squirrel are readily available.

||Rules||

These are the rules to role-play. These rules will inform you of all the requirements necessary to be able to role-play successfully within the Royals.
We do not accept role-play that is cheap, two-sentenced, misspelled, and have many punctuation problems other than that. We understand mistakes here and there but those who deliberately decide not to take the time to write a quality role-play, are simply too lazy for this pack.Fortunately for you, we will have trainers, specified to teach those not skilled in role-play to learn proper skills. Those who have the audacity to listen to their teachers will become skilled and admired by their peers for their skills.
Let us see if you will be able to understand our rules for rp.

Rule 1: You are not invincible.

In roleplay, people tend to believe they are unstoppable. They never want to lose and they want to be on top. Sorry, but that doesn't always work out in real wolf packs. This is a completely literate wolf role-play site that takes place in the wilderness. When fighting, or sparring, you may NOT dodge every single move your opponent throws at you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rule 2: You are not perfect.

You cannot be a wolf that is completely the most perfect wolf in the entire world. Wolves have scents, scars, cringes in their fur, tears in their ears, etc. Even when a wolf is not damaged from battles/spars/attacks/etc. you won't be the perfect wolf. Don't pretend you are top dog, because if so, you're sadly mistaken.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rule 3: No healing without a Healer.

During a fight/ spar/ etc. you will NOT be able to randomly heal throughout the battle. Again, this is a realistic wolf role-play. We do not use fantasy powers such as instant heal or even gradual heal. The Healer of the pack must be the one to heal you AFTER the battle is over. IF, you survive.

Rule 4: You are not the apex predator.

You are not allowed to instant kill or KO someone instantly within a fight. Just plain and simple. Fights and battles can go on for hours on end if you like, but severe damages will not be unnoticed. Usually, a Grand Alpha will be watching you when sparring or fighting. You do not want to disappoint the Royals especially when pretending you are the apex predator. NO INSTANT KILLS.

Rule 5: We do Semi-para/Para RP here.

Semi-para/Para RP is short for Semi-paragraph/paragraph role-play. This means, no two-sentence role-plays are allowed. We want depth and detail in your role-play and speed role-play IS NOT ALLOWED.

Rule 6: Grow up.

This is a mature wolf pack. Sometimes, bad things happen and relationships fall between members. We do not want to see you moping around and giving your ridiculous sob stories, trying to make everyone feel bad for you and guilty for you. Grow up. Be mature. Or you're out. Simple as that. Also, one month in The Royal Gardens equals two months in the real world. Meaning, six months on this site means you are one year. You cannot live forever.

Rule 7: No Humans.

Even though humans exist in this time, Seven Devils wolves do not come into contact with the two-legged creatures. There is a park named The Helidor Gardens. The park is protected and humans do not enter.

Rule 8: Two wolf only.

You are only allowed to be TWO wolf. NO playing as your mate. NO playing as your own pups, and NO playing as any other wolf. It is taboo to pretend to be something your not and be a fake in Seven Devils and if you are caught, you will be banned from the site. No warnings. No trials.

Rule 9: Be realistic.

You cannot use unrealistic moves, you must be a rational size, appearance, and endurance. You may not be invincible, you may not be taller than 4 ft at the shoulders, you may not be rainbow colored, and you may NOT use fantasy moves such as fire balls, lasers, twelve inch claws or fangs, etc.

||Territory||

Lake Lacus
||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. 20045yr
Lake Lacus is a large body of water that is fed from Catadupa Falls, as well as run off from rain that falls in the surrounding mountains. It is full of large freshwater fish for those that are willing to get their paws wet for a good snack. It pools into a large river that splits itself into two branches: one going towards the swamp in the southeast, and the other goes northeast, toward the plains.

Ager Plains
||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. 2wqy4ok
The grass within Ager Plains is golden most of the year, swaying gently with even the slightest breeze that runs through it. Many prey animals roam here to graze, one of the main being buffalo. But with prey come predators, coyotes and mountain lions are known to swarm the area as well, coming down from the mountains with hopes of catching an easy meal.

Cervinus Woods
||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. Jsm4pi
Cervinus Woods is decorated with dense trees and lush vegetation: both are kept looking lively by the river that runs through the area, hydrating both plants and the wildlife within. The air is often humid, so much so that during warmer months it's not rare for the area to be covered in a light fog. During spring months, the woods are prone to flooding while snow melts and the river swells from the excess runoff.

Equus Fields
||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. K1s3u9
Equus Fields are a small somewhat hidden valley located in the south west. A small passage goes through the mountains and opens up to the fields, and it serves as the only way into the territory. A lake sits at the edge of the territory, small and normally undisturbed. Herds of horses have claimed the land here, trotting through the tall grasses in the surrounding area. Mountain Lions prey upon the mountain goats that stick closer to the mountains, and coyotes can be found chasing hares that live underneath the fields.

Altus Moutians
||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. 1498oio
Atlus Peak is made up of rock formations that are as high as the mountains that surround the valley. There are rocky paths that one can take throughout, making living possible for the predators and prey that live on it. Visiting wolves can also travel upon them without fear of falling during warmer months. The entire territory gets extremely icy in the winter, and caution should be held by those making the climb during the season.

Tenebris Tunnel
||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. 2qtg4rb
Tenebris Tunnels made of winding caverns that cut deep into the mountains. There are three main caverns of various sizes that are lined with crystals and stones that reflect any light that manages to get through the cracks of the caves. At the end of the tunnels is a freshwater lake that is fed by underground springs that run underneath the mountains.

Mortem Forest
||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. 2u79lrd
Mortem Forest was once a bright piece of Cervinus woods, but after a plane crash landed in the area, it lost it's former glory to fire and ash. Twenty acres of once verdant forest have been burned down, leaving the forest black and, for the most part, dead looking. It holds little life now, but as time passes life is slowly returning to the land. In the middle of the ash covered area, are the remains of the plane.

Paradox
||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. 34nf5ur
These lands holds the valley's most reclusive pack, perhaps not in personality, but in placement. The territory is completely surrounded by mountains, and can only be entered through a tall cave system that leads upward into the mountains. There is a lake within the pack lands that serves as the pack's main water source. A tall evergreen forest takes up part of the territory, before opening up to plains that lead to the lakeside. The lands get cold during winter, nearly enough to freeze the lake completely.

Essentia
||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. Amw93k
Located within Ager Plains in the North of the Valley rests a vast land of grass that has browned and tinted yellow from the exposure of warm golden rays of sunlight. It is a very open land that also possesses enough forestation to offer shade in the warmer months, as well as a nearby river and lake of cold and crisp water to satisfy one’s thirst. The land is seated next to a waterfall that provides aesthetic appeal and comfort. However, wolves must be cautious during the springtime of excessive flooding from the river and the lake.

Adyta
||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. 2dhwe1v
Deep in the southern mountains of the valley, lies what is the most illusive pack lands. The swamp becomes a heavily forested area near the mountains serves as the borders to the pack lands, and to those that don't know the wolves here it seems like an incredibly small, as well as an incredibly dangerous, territory. Where the pack truly lies, is through a rocky entrance that leads into the largest caves in Advena Valley. There are two main branches to the cave, with plenty of room for the wolves within to move.

||Ranks||

Alpha Male~Hansel
Alphaess~

Beta Male~Florence
Beta Female~

Delta Male~
Delta Female~

Grand General~Kaydrian

Shaman~

Warriors~Dillion

Hunters~

Mothers~

Apprentices~

Pups~

Omegas~

UnRanked Members~

||Skelly||

Name~[has to be fancy]
Nickname~[what do you usually get called]
Gender~[Brute or Fae?]
Age~[how old are you?]
Crush~[person you think is right for you]
Mate~[person you love]
Pup's?~
Personality~[2 sentences at least]
Rank Wanted~
Rank~[if u have one]
History~[must tell]
Discripton~
Looks~
Others~

||My Wolves||
[im starting off with two for now.]

Name~Hansel
Nickname~Hansel
Gender~Brute
Age~Full Grown
Crush~No one, i dont like love
Mate~Well you seem to be stupid enough to not understand what i just said.
Pup's?-One Word. NO
Personality~Hansel is a Snobby Alpha, quite stuck up for his taste nothing bothers him. Which nothing desturbs him much offten. Hansel is alittle less confindent for his kind, Has not much Faith in himself like the others. Hansel is also very smart, and attends to be a smartass also. Hansel has a British Accicent and its comes out when he talks which he hates. Hansel doesnt talk much but when he does he never says anything nice.
Rank Wanted~Alpha Male
Rank~Alpha Male
History~When i was little my father abondon me and my sister Gretel, My mother was burned and my dad was Hung. Me and my sister grew up together alone learning our fighting skills. But one day when me and my sister were YA..a group of Rogues came and attacked me and my sister pinned me to the ground which me and my sister were out numbered i was forced to watch her get killed. Thats why my persionality is the way it is..
Discripton~Im different looking then the others.
Looks~
||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. 250uqz4
Others~

Name~Kaydrian
Nickname~Kaydrian
Gender~Brute/Brute
Age~Full Grown/Elder
Crush~I dont attend to get along with females/i dont really want to fall in love..
Mate~^^^
Pup's?~No i perfer not to have any.
Personality~Later Alright?
Rank Wanted~Grand General/Warrior
Rank~Grand General/Warrior
History~Later Alright?
Discripton~
Looks~
Kaydrian
||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. 2n9i62d
Dillion
||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. 2re064p
Others~

POST FLORENCE SOON~

Last edited by βℓσσ∂ʏЯαʓσяβℓα∂ɛ on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. Empty Re: ||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp.

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:57 pm

Name~ Sylver/ Lysander (lie-sander)
Nickname~ honestly, she doesnt have one / Sander.
Gender~ Fae/ Brute
Crush~None yet
Mate~none
Pup's?~no
Personality~ Sylver is mostly your normal fae, she takes care of pups as if she was the mother. She knows how to hunt and fight, even though fighting isnt really in for Faes. Her father tought her much when she was just a young pup. Learning, she grew up to be a great fighter. Sylver would always put her friends/family before herself and would sacrifice her own life if it came to that point of her life. / Lysander is a quiet wolf. The type that stays in the shadows and lerks around untill someone is in need of help or is hunting. Barely anyone has seen him since no one really came out to see a wolf like him. Or even find out about him in that matter. Getting to know him is the best. Hes a kind and gentle person towards Faes and respects them more then anything because they are the reason that the Brutes are here. Towards Brutes, he can be nice and respectful as well. Just depends on some things about the Brute.
Rank Wanted~ Worrior or Hunter / Pick one for him :)
Rank~no
History~ well, Little sylver was born around spring, and was mostly brought up by her father because her mother was killed somehow someway. Sylver had been tought many things by her father. Like hunting, Fishing, even fighting. The first two she accomplished, but the fighting took her a while to do. Soon getting old enough, her father tought her more, and explained about what happened to her mother. Both her and her father went in search for the wolf that had killed her, and they both did. Sadly, her father didnt make it. She was upset yes but her father said 'To move on, you must let go.' and she let him go. She was even nice enough to dig him a grave. filled it with leaves and bush branches (that had the leaves) and she put him inside. Then put the leaves over his body and covered it with dirt, leaving a special mark her father had showed her. Thats when she moved on and was on her own ever since. // He was born to a pair of black wolves. Tought everything he needed to know by his mother and by his father. He learned to be in the shadows, hunt, fight, and even heal. But he had forgotten to even heal. So now he was all hunt and fight. mostly Hunt. Never had any luck doing so. As he grew up, he lost his parents due to a sickness that somehow passed around and killed some wolves he knew, good friends and family. He had his friend William left, but they parted.
Discripton~look at pic.
Looks~ ||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. Gray_Wolf_copy // ||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. Squirtwolfie
Others~

Last edited by Britt-21 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. Empty Re: ||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp.

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:07 pm

accepted
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:12 pm

YAY! i finally finished
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:14 pm

u can do first post
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:16 pm

...where would you like me to start? and with whom?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm

Sylver was around walking. But came up to Lake Lacus and a small smile was made but soon lost it to the growl of her stomach. She sighed "This is why I shouldnt go a few Hours without eating." she muttered to herself before approaching the lake and looking inside. It had fish, good. Narrowing her eyes she then quickly moved and got the fish by its tail. She bit into it untill it stopped moving. Once it did, she layed down in the grass and began eating. A few minutes passed and she finished off the fish. Going to a small place where there was dirt, she dug a hole and tossed the fish inside and covered the hole back up. "Well that hit the spot." she trotted over back to the lake and sat down looking at the beautiful waters and the green grass.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:49 pm

Hansel

He was walking around his territory, as he went down to Lake Lacus and saw a wolf eating fish thats in his lake he gave off a growl and barked. From a far distance from her approuching her "Hey You! what gives you the right to be entering my territory." He said as his eyes narrowed at her and his tail went up and he stood there with his head riseing he didnt like intruders mostly loners entering his claimed land. He gave off a grunt as he glared at her hearing Kaydrian approuch beside him.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:54 pm

Sylver heard growling, which caused her to start growling as well. She stood up and looked at the brute, narrowing her eyes "All I ever known was walking in here from far away. Little did I know that this was territory. As a matter of fact, I never knew it was territory." she was hungry and this is what she came to. Where her legs carried her from far away. Noticing the other wolf, she had to start thinking of a plan if this would turn into a fight. She started making ways to flee and ways to fight. Plus Fight+run. "I also havent seen any wolves on the way here. So how would I know?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:02 am

Hansel

Listening to her he didnt have the pacients, He gave a low deep shallow growl "Who shall you be? got a name miss." He said with his British Accicent riseing the more he talked, standing there with a erdge to start growling as her scent got to him his ears perked as his heard lowered. Female Scents made me sick so did Brutes Scents that he dont know. His pack all brutes there scents i'v smelt since we were pups, He stood tall still as his head begun to rise with a deep low british tone he didnt know what else to say to a loner. Loners always made him speechless he didnt know what ever to say to loners. He snaped out of the scent and his rised fully he stood up completely tall.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:11 am

Sylver stopped planning when he asked for her name "Sylver, Sylver Moonstone. Daughter of Lavender and Vladimir Moonstone." better then nothing. She stopped her growling and she sat down, watching the males, her ears still pinned and her tail wrapped around her. "They died a long while back and have been wanting to be in a perfect pack that I would fit in well with." a good pack, with good wolves and good fighters "I am willing to be a Fighter or hunter."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:18 am

Hansel

He listened to her name as he sat down also so did Kaydrian. "Hmm interesting name, I'm Hansel and this is Kaydrian, Son of Lane and Alice. and My sister Gretel My father abandon me and my sister in the woods for nothing to eat or drink. My dad was Hung and my Mother was Burned and my sister was...killed in front of my eyes...Seems like you sure had a better life then i did Miss." He sat there for a second as he got up so did Kaydrian. "And Miss if you want a Rank ask for it...You earn it." He said as he grunted and huffed lightly before he padded off.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:25 am

Sylver listened to his story and felt bad for the male, Hansel was his name, Kaydrian was the other males name. "My life wasnt as good, it was somewhat similar. I watched my father die, my mother.. she was killed." she lowered her eyes just slightly and sighed. Mentioning ranks, she watched as he started to trot off. Getting to her feet, she ran over and followed "Fighter. Worrior. Whichever you may call it. Im willing to be one of them." she had protected herself from loners that were murders and killed anyone or anything. She faced even worse enemies if there even were such a thing as worse as Wolves.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Hansel

He heard her fallowing and start speeching, maybe she didnt under the consept of what he just said he spon around and glared at her. "Sylver maybe you didnt understand what i just said..You Do not ask for a rank. You earn it by hunting fighting with one of the pack males. You have either Me, Kaydrian, Florence, or Dillion. Dillion is Warrior if you wanna be Fighter go to him." He said going into the Ager Plains, as the large golden grass wacked him but didnt really touch his skin from his large and thick pelt.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:41 pm

Sylver stopped when he turned and glared at her. She nodded "Well, show me where he is, I dont know where he would be. Becides, im new to the land." she hadnt known anything about this place except for the lake she came across. She followed but at a decent space for him "Surely one of you would have to give me a tour of the place. It seems pretty big." and so beautiful. She would have gotten lost in her own world if she stayed inside one of the areas.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:11 am

Hansel

He kept walking as she was talking. "Dillion will most likely be in Cervinous Woods, Thats on the other side of Lake Lacus." He walked ferther with Kaydrian.

Dillion

He was in the Cervinous Woods, Laying there as the sun went through the tree's the sun landing on his Grey pelt haveing the area light up beautiful He saw a Deer as he narrowed his eyes at it as The deer galloped off. Dillion got up and shoke his pelt
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:20 am

Thats when Sylver stopped following Hansel. She turned around and ran back to Lake Lacus. Getting there, she slowed her pace and started to think "On the otherside.." she looked ahead and seen the different part of woods. That must have been it. Running to the trees, she ran inside, trying to pick up a wolf scent. Hansels and Kaydrian's scents she had covered. The one she was picking up was different. Once she got it, she went back to running, slowing down, she spotted the wolf "Excuse me, are you Dillion?". Sylver sat down, and watched the male. All brutes.. lets hope she wasnt the only fae here.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:26 am

Dillion

He was the olderest out of all the brutes he was quite old, His hearing was quite bad. His ears perked he turne around "Hello, yes i am Dillion who shall you be?" He was a Gentleman, he was big but smaller then Hansel Dillion's imagination was big he see's everything different and see's things others don't like Ghost's There Spirits in the other part of the woods. He looked at her but didnt stare.

hold on let me get a picture of him.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:39 am

Sylver bowed her head slightly in greeting "I am Sylver, Sylver Moonstone. I believe I had ran into your alpha, Hansel? He told me in order to get a cirtian rank, I was to come to you." he seemed pretty nice in her eyes. Which she resepected, as well as him being an elder. "I was wanting to know if you would give me the honor to teach me the ways of a worrior and become stronger then what I am now?" she spoke just as her father used to, she liked how he always talked and wished to talk like him, now she has. "I will do anything for you in any favor or quest."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:53 am

Dillion

He nodded "Hello Sylver Im Dillion Covacks first female i'v seen to come to this pack. In order to give the quest you are ordered I need to the fighting skills you have now. I'v grew up fighting off rogues and loners, Im advanced in fighting. If your wanting to be Warrior you've got to fight me." He bowed down as he stood back up and nodded He circled her checking out seeing if she was well fit She was he was Impressed with her.

Dillion
Elder
Brute
||Seven Devils|| A realistic literate wolf rp. 2re064p
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:00 am

Nice

Sylver nodded "Yes, Sir." she rose to her feet, watching as he circled her. Her guard when fully up as she started to back away from him "My father was a fighter and tought me well. I even took down a few wolves that came after my father and I. I promised him I would stay strong for him." she lifted her guards up "you may say when we begin." Her mucles tensed, causing her to 'over power' aka getting ready for the fight and have the strength.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:29 pm

Dillion

The more the stood up tall the bigger he was, His ears perked his tail rised he bared his sharp dim teeth "Go!" Like normal wolves do they dont wait for the other one to attack first, you go for it He leaped off his feet and ranged gripped onto her throat. As so he slip his paw under her knocking her clean off her feet as he pinned her directly down he was on top his orange yellowish eyes were darking. He pinned her so she couldnt do anything he didnt grip of her throat intill he saw her starting to yelp. Hearing Her yelp he still didnt get off, He closed his eyes and his muscals tensed up.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:32 pm

Sylver didnt expect the sudden tackle. He already had her throat and she Yelped. Thinking of her father and her mother, anger built up and she managed to her her back legs to his stomach and started rapidly kicking untill he let go, once he had, she tackled him as hard as she could and she tumbled with him. Thats when she parted from him and glared, growling and everything. She ran at him and snapped at him, getting the scruff in her mouth, she bit down hard enough to make him yelp. Then she took him down, pinning him and scratching his neck. Honestly, she didnt want to kill him, even on accident.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Dillion

When she kicked at his stomach and sick feeling came appon him, He then fell to the ground getting pinned as he yelped but then help in the pain and started snapping around to get ahold of her he had a better idea. Most wolves never do this he head bucked her and slammed her down he ranged with anger building in him. He tackled her and grabed her neck and shock it hard back and forth intill her neck begun to bleed. He then used all his strength and energy and through her onto the ground makeing her slid alittle.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:10 am

Sylver didnt expect the headbutt and was slammed down. Her neck started to bleed and she was thrown on the floor and she slid just a bit. She layed there. She felt like giving up. But her fathers voice kept her moving. Sylver rose to her feet, her neck hurted but she wasnt giving up. Thats when she circled him and then charged to him, headbutting his side. Then pinning him but then she kicked him hard and watched as he got off her. She got back to her feet and took her paw, putting it on his face and keeping pressure on it "How long will this go for? I dont want to murder you just as I did with the other wolves. Thats why im hesitating."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next