Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Island

4 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Celebrity Island - Page 6 Empty Re: Celebrity Island

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Time skip-- :)

Ross walked out onto the beach wearing only jean shorts. Without a shirt it revealed his muscular torso. He saw a volleyball match about to begin and walked over. One guy looked at him and gestured for him to join the game. He obliged, moving onto the sandy court. He recognized the guy as Orlando Bloom. The game began and he took his place next to Orlando. He served the ball and it soared over the net. He froze when he realized who was on the other team. It was Justin Bieber and some other guy. "Crap," he muttered under his breath.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:18 pm

Selena woke up, and quickly got dressed and headed outside. It was a beautiful day like yesterday, and she couldn't wait to see Ross. She said hello to people as she passed them. Some she knew, but some she didn't. She noticed a person she knew, and she talked with her until that girl had to leave. She passed lots more people, and then she got to the beach. She entered the beach and her hair was flying with the wind. It didn't bother her, but when it got in her face, she put a strand of hair behind her ears.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:45 pm

Ross was too busy staring at Justin to notice the ball flying straight at his head. He heard Justin call out a warning and then he was knocking over and there was a sharp pain in his head. He winced and sat up, putting a hand to the bump on his forehead. "Sh**," he mumbled. He looked up at Orlando who looked confused. "Sorry Orlando...I'd better go." He got up and walked off the court, grabbing some ice from a nearby cooler. He walked down to where the waves lapped the shore. He saw down on the sand and stared out to sea.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:13 pm

Selena kept on walking on the beach until she heard something. It sounded like a ball... a volleyball. A guy got hit in the head. She couldn't make out who it was, but when she got even closer she saw it was Ross. "Ross!" She yelled, and ran up to him. She got up even closer, and saw him. But he has left already. She looked back, and he was down by the waves. She ran down to the waves with him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:45 pm

Ross looked up at the sound of his name. "Selena! Hey!" He stood up to meet her, holding the ice pack to his head. "I hope you didn't see that; me getting hit by the volleyball. I was, er, distracted." He turned her so she couldn't see Justin. "So. What's up? Nice morning, huh?"
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:00 pm

Selena noticed the ice pack and felt sorry for him. She hopes he was going to be okay. "Just be more careful next time. Are you alright?" She asks, trying to get closer to see the matter. "Um, nevermind you probably don't need that kind of space. I-" She couldn't finish her sentence because she was stepping away from him, slowly and slowly.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:32 pm

Ross chuckles. "Yeah I'll be careful next time. I'm fine. Don't worry about it." She suddenly started backing away and he frowned. "Selena? What's wrong?" He took a step towards her, confused. "What's going on?" He reached out and grabbed her wrist. "Are you leaving? So soon?" He frowned. "Did I do something wrong?"
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:51 pm

Selena stopped walking away from him. She knew she did something, not him. "Oh it's nothing. More of my fault actually. It's okay. Nothing is wrong." She starts walking back over to him, but not too close. "Do you have anything planned today?" She asked, flipping her hair out of her eyes.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:18 pm

Ross frowned when she changed the subject. "No I have nothing planned. But what's going on? What's your fault?" He asked, confusion and hurt in his eyes since she wasn't telling him. He glanced at Justin. Did it have something to do with him? His eyes widened. "Did you and Justin get back together?"
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:41 pm

Selena shakes her head and tried to get it out of her head. She didn't understand, but she replied to him anyways. "Just nevermind, Ross." She snapped a little, and looked at her when he mentioned Justin Bieber. Justin? Is he here on the cruise? "Justin? Is he here on the cruise?" She asked, trying to look for him. "Oh, no, we're not together. I'm over him."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Ross frowned when she snapped at him. "Whatever. Nevermind." He turned to walk away when she asked if Justin was here on the island. He glanced at her then pointed over to the volleyball court where Justin was serving the ball. "Yeah. He's right over there. Happy to see him?" He asked with a roll of his eyes. "I know you love him. I know. I know. Just don't mess around with me if you like him, okay? Don't break my heart." He turned and started walking along the line where the wet sand met the dry sand. The waves lapped over his feet as he walked.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:39 pm

Selena felt sorry for snapping at him. Of course she didn't mean to, but it just came out all wrong. She hoped he would forgive her for her mistake. "Sorta. I can just say hello maybe." She says, and starts walking over to the volleyball court on the beach. She didn't know what to say, yes just hello. But anything else to say? Maybe not. What can I say to my ex? She didn't know if she still had any feelings for him. She thinks she is already over him. But if she sees him, would it change things?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:44 pm

Justin saw Rose and narrowed his eyes for a moment before smiling. "Oh hey Selena. Come to join the game?" He asked, holding up the ball. He walked under the net and walked over to give her a hug. He then released her. "It's nice to see you. What are you doing here?" He held the ball under his arm, resting it on his hip.

Ross stopped walking and watched Selena approach Justin. Was she going to get back together for him?? Was she falling for him again? Oh crap this couldn't happen! He sighed and stood there, watching as Justin hugged her and started up a conversation with her.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:51 pm

Selena gave him a fake smile, and looked back at Ross. Should I tell him I'm here with Ross? Or should I lie? I can't lie! What should I say? She doesn't know what to say. That's the problem. She should just talk to him like he's a friend, not a boyfriend. "Hey Justin. How are you? You didn't tell me you were here until Ross said you were." She paused. She didn't think she could have said Ross's name, but she can't help herself. "I'm here with Ross Lynch."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Justin's friendly smile disappeared when she mentioned Ross. He glanced down to the boy on the beach, knowing it was him. Was this his way of getting back at his for hitting him with the volleyball? By being here with his ex? He frowned for a moment. "Well. Are you friends or something? I didn't know you knew him." He threw the ball to Orlando and crossed his arms over his chest. "I thought you'd be happy to see me."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:37 pm

Selena sighed and sunk a little. She wasn't sure if she was happy to see him or not. She was enjoying spending some time with Ross and then she found out Justin was here. And he's her ex. It's pretty crazy. A lot has happened since she has met Ross to the present. She just doesn't understand how it could have gone so fast. "Um, I-" She paused and looked at his hair. "Well I don't know. We just met." She paused again, and sighed. "I am happy to see you, it's just that..." She trailed off and didn't know how to finish it.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:51 pm

Justin frowned, choosing the push the topic. "But what? You don't want me here?" He scoffed. "I can be wherever I want, thank you. Hey Ross!" He called, beckoning him over. Ross looked confused as he made his way over to Selena and Justin. "Um. Hello Justin. What's up?" Justin smiled and slung his arm over his shoulders. "Hey Ross. So you know my girl, here?" Ross frowned when Justin called her his girl. "Um. Yes I do know her." Justin laughed lightly. "Ah. Nice to see you have met. He then whispered to Ross. "Stay away from her."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:08 pm

Selena sighed and gave him a fake smile. She felt like she said something or made a mistake, but she didn't even know if that was even possible. She didn't even expect Justin to be here. She didn't ask him to be here. "Justin, I know. I just didn't expect you to be here. That's all." She says, and sighs again, as Justin calls over Ross. She felt better when Ross came over to them, and she calmed down a bit more.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:16 pm

Ross looked upset at what Justin had told him. He avoided looking at Selena and instead stared at the sand. "Well. I'll leave you two to catch up. Maybe we can hang out later, Justin." Justin smiled, triumphant. "Of course, Ross. See ya," he answered. He gave Ross a pat on the shoulder, clearly dismissing him. Ross hung his head a little and walked away, back down to the water's edge. Justin rubbed his hands together, looking at Selena. "Where should we begin? Want to check out the island?"
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:24 pm

Selena didn't know what she has missed, but she had a feeling Justin said something to Ross. Maybe to get away from her. Or something along those lines. She didn't think Justin still had feelings for her. She thought he was over her like she was over him already. It's still awkward being on this island with him. "Um, sure. Whatever you want." She sighed, and moved a piece of hair out of her face.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:25 pm

Justin smiled. "Don't worry about Ross bothering us. I took care of him." He put his arm around Selena's shoulders and steered her off the beach. "Let's go downtown. I need to buy some new hats." He said, touching the brim of his flat brimmed purple hat. "I'd like to expand my collection and I need someone to tell me which ones I look good in."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:30 pm

Selena felt funny about hanging with Justin, and she started to think of Ross. What was he thinking? He could be pretty mad right now and Justin probably wanted him to not go near her. Probably not even talk to her. Maybe he still had feelings for her after all. "Oh, yeah. Why do you need hats?" She asked, looking at him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Justin rolled his eyes as if it was a stupid question. "Girls like me in hats. I need more hats. More hate=more girls. Duh." He pulled her into a hat shop and went straight to the flat brims. He started going through them, picking out a few to try on. "Dig in and find me some, please.'
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Selena rolled her eyes as he looked from Justin to away from him. She couldn't believe she was hanging with her ex. It was unbearable for her to handle. She followed her into the hat shop and started looking around at some hats. Some hats were ugly, but some weren't so bad. "I'll start to look." She says, and goes off to look for any hats.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Justin smiled, glad that she was here with him instead of off with that Ross guy. He didn't like his ex hanging out with some new guy so quickly. He put on a purple hat with a graffiti 'J' on it. He smiled. "Nice. I'll take it." He then found a black one with his name on it in grey and white graffiti. They had some good hats here.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next