Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Island

4 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Celebrity Island - Page 9 Empty Re: Celebrity Island

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:40 pm

Selena started to calm down a bit, but she was still crying. She felt a tear coming down and she wiped it. She looked into his eyes and she just couldn't do it. Maybe she was falling for him. No, probably not it. She was falling for Ross. She was only faking all of this, but maybe she still had a little bit of feelings for Justin. She leaned in and hugged him. It was good that he was comforting her. "Justin, I really like Ross, but I still think I have feelings for you too." She told him, hugging him tighter.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:43 pm

Justin sighed and his heart broke a little at those words. "But..if you still have some feelings for me then we can be together! Right?" He asked, doubt creeping into his voice. He sighed. "Crap. This wasn't how I wanted things to turn out. I wanted to come here and win you back. I missed having you by my side. You can't leave me for Ross. What will I do then?"
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:46 pm

its okay XD

Bianca laughed at his comment of Justin. And she started to finish off her icecream. "Well, if you date someone else thats famous..you could get used in some way. Like thoes people in the magazines and stuff. I see then everytime I go shopping for food or something. I never knew adults would think that we're childish but look at them. One betrays another, one cheats and everything. PLease, I hope to never be such a thing as that. But having Selena is normal, its a teenage thing to love at a small age." she looked at her icecream cone which was gone of icecream. She then wiped her lips and got up, sliding the trash inside and sitting with ross again "As for her liking him..I have no idea. Some girls are just clueless on what the ex does to them. I'm not sure how I could help with that." she pulled out her phone and looked at the time. There was plenty of time to use
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:49 pm

Selena pulled away from the hug and she looked at him. He was one of her loves, but she wasn't sure if she can still make it work. She had a feeling that Ross liked her too. "We can try to make it work, but don't get your hopes up forever," She told him, and kissed his cheek lightly. "I do have a feeling that Ross likes me though. I don't know how to break it to him."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Ross smiled. "You're so good at advice. You should have your own talk show." He nodded. "Yeah. I hate seeing magazines that tell you who broke up with who or who's cheating and blah blah blah. Whenever I see myself I always have to buy the magazine to make sure it isn't bad publicity." He saw her check her phone and bit his lip. "Do you have somewhere to be?" He asked, standing up. The shop was cool. Maybe a little too cool for his taste and now he wanted to go back into the heat outside.

Justin smiled when she pretty much said that they could try. He frowned. "Hm. Well. We'll find a way to break it to him gently. Okay? I know how it feels to get rejected. It's not fun." He took off his sunglasses and set them aside. "Why don't we go find him and talk to him?? I promise I'll be nice." He said with a smile of sincerity.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Selena was thinking about him and how they were going to tell him. She wasn't sure if he will be okay about it or seriously just get mad at her. She still knew they still had a really good chance of being together, but she still wants to see if Jelena would work out again. If not, it's Ross's turn to make it right. "Alright. I could text him and ask where he is," She told him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:01 pm

Bianca smiled "oh why thank you. But I might not be a good hostess." she grinned and nodded "ya, I had to do the same thing, if it was something bad, I would approach them with anger they dont like." noticing his lip biting, she shook her head "nah, I just wanted to see what time it was." she stood up with him "We can go outside again." she smiled and walked with him out of the door. She did grab her phone "we could go swimming or something, maybe play in the arcade. Sure enough all i did was shop."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:11 pm

Justin smiled. "Okay. Why don't you do that? I'll go dry off and get dressed." He got out of the hot tub and headed up to his room where he took a towel and dried off then put on shorts and a black t-shirt with 'Jelena' on the front. He didn't even realize which shirt he was wearing. He put on his shoes and walked downstairs to wait for Selena.

Ross smiled. "Swimming sounds fun." He was still wearing his swimsuit from his morning at the beach. D: WB
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:14 pm

Selena nodded as she hopped out of the hot tub to go grab her phone. She watched Justin hop out of the hot tub to go dry off. "Okay. I'll be here when you come back." She told him, as she started texting Ross. "Ross, where are you? I have to come talk to you." She sent the text and waited for a response.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:17 pm

Bianca nodded and held out her arm "Shall we go, Sir Ross?" she wiggled her eyebrows playfully and laughed "Dont worry about me changing. I already had my swimsuit on under it." she walked wiht him for a bit before she heard a tone from his phone. She stopped walking and looked at him, watching him pull out his phone to take a look at it. She was keeping her eyes to herself so she didnt read his text or whatever.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Justin came back downstairs and sat on the couch to wait while she texted Ross.

Ross smiled. "Yes, Miss Bianca." He chuckled. "Okay good. I was wondering if you'd need to change." As they walked he was silent but then he heard his phone ring. It was one of his band's songs Crazy 4 You. He frowned. It was Selena's ringtone. He took out his phone and read the text. "Selena wants to talk to me. I'll have her meet us at the beach." He texted back saying that they were at the beach then he kept walking with her.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:32 pm

Selena noticed Ross texted back and told her that they were at the beach. She nodded and texted back saying that she would be there soon. She put her phone back in her purse and went to find Justin. She was still wet and she needed a towel. She was impressed that no water got on her phone. Once she saw Justin, she just stood there. "Justin, Ross is at the beach. And I need a towel."
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Bianca nodded "Alright, well, looks like I'll have to leave you both to talk alone eh?" she smiled and walked with him to the beach, her flip-flops making click-like sounds. Her bag was on her other shoulder as they walked. All she really kept inside was a towl, her phone, water and a snack. That was all. Oh and suntan lotion as well. Once they got to the beach, she grabbed a Umbrella from one of the racks in the shacks for people to take for some shade. First she started with the umbrella and set it up. Then she pulled out the towl and layed it under. it was a big towl so no biggie! "Need suntan lotion?" she asked, grabbing the hem of her tanktop and sliding it over her head and revealing the top part of her bikini. Then she took off her shorts as well and pulled the spray suntan lotion out and handed it to him.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Justin nodded. "Got it." He disappeared upstairs then returned with a beach towel, also hers from a pool party a while ago. He wrapped it around her shoulders and smiled. "We can take my car." He went into the garage and opened the big garage door. The light revealed a hot red mustang. He smiled and slid in behind the wheel. He leaned across the center console and pushed open the passenger side door so she could get in.

Ross smiled. She was totally prepared for a day at the beach. "I have a feeling you were headed this way anyway. Am I right?" He then shrugged. "You don't need to leave us alone. She'll be bringing Justin along so it doesn't matter. You can be my backup. I mean, if that's okay with you." He watched her put up an umbrella that she had gotten from the shack and put a big towel under it. Then he was handed some spray suntan lotion and he sprayed it on himself. He then handed the bottle back and rubbed it into his skin.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Bianca nodded "I wouldnt mind backing you up.' she cought the suntan lotion and grabbed it, spraying it on her showing skin. She had to spray some into her hand and dip her finger into it and did Ross's nose, and around his eyes "I know getting sunburn on your nose hurts like heck." she said and smiled before doing the same to herself. "If he lays a hand on you, hes dead. I'll be your girl bodyguard even though I'm a bit short for a bodyguard." she laughed alittle
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Ross smiled as she put some sunscreen on his face. "Why thank you. I do agree that face sunburns hurt like heck," he replied. He put some on his finger and dabbed some on her face, too. "I think you'd make a great bodyguard." He chuckled. "You're not too short." He sat down and looked out at the waves. "I wonder what she wanted to tell me."
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:06 pm

Bianca closed her eyes as he did her face as well and she rubbed it in "Thanks. I might be one of thoes girls who look deciving." she laughed and rubbed the lotion in before sitting next to ross, her red hair on her shoulders and hang behind her as she leaned back on her hands. "I would want to know as well. I hope its not something that would hurt you. Beaver has no right to take your girl."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Selena nodded, and waited for him to get a towel. He came back and put it around her. She smiled, and recognized it, but didn't say anything about it. "Thanks Justin," She says to him, smiling. Once she was done with the towel, she took it off and followed Justin over to his car. It was a really nice car and she got in the passenger side. "Nice car," She says to him.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:29 pm

Ross smiled half-heartedly. "Yeah. Stupid Beaver." He was becoming increasingly nervous about the upcoming talk with Selena. He was lucky to have Bianca by his side or else he wouldn't have had the courage to do it. He leaned back on his hands and closed his eyes, breathing in the salty sea air. It was a nice day. A little hot, but not too much if you were in the shade.

Justin smiled. "Thanks. I got it when I came to the island. Everyone has a car in their garage." He pulled out of the garage and the driveway and took off down the road. The windows were open and one of his songs was playing. He sang along to the radio, tapping his fingers against the wheel in time to the beat. Once they got to the beach he turned off the car and the music stopped. He climbed out and locked it once she had gotten out. "Do you see him?" He asked.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:32 pm

Bianca smiled and looked out at the sea, watching the beautiful blue waves and people having a good time. She smiled, happy that everyone looked like they were happy and free without cameras everywhere! "The sea is so relaxing, i love it." she looked back at Ross and smiled warmly before sliding on her cool looking shades on.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Selena smiled, and nodded as he drove out of the garage, then driveway, and then down the road. She looked out the window of every passing thing she could put her eyes on quickly. She turned back, facing Justin, listening to him sing to one of his songs. It was hard for her to not laugh at something like that. "Oh Justin. I guess you can't go a day without singing to one of your songs, huh?" She laughed, and then stopped, as he made it to the beach. He watched him turn off the radio and then his car. She got out and then closed the car door. She walked towards the beach and started looking for him. So far she couldn't find him, but then a few minutes later she did. "I do now!" She laughed, and grabbed him over there.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:43 pm

Ross smiled. "Now if only it would stay peaceful and relaxing." He looked up and saw Selena moving towards them with Justin in tow. His face paled. "Crap. They're coming." He started fidgeting with a string on his swim shorts. "Crap. Crap. Crap." He muttered, avoiding looking at them as they approached.

Justin smiled. "Okay. Good." He followed her over to where Ross was. He stopped a few feet away and put on a friendly smile. "Hey Ross. Oh. Hello. You're Bianca, right?" He asked pleasantly. He was doing his best to not be a jerk.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Selena caught up to where Ross was and she smiled. It would be hard to talk in private with him, but hopefully Justin would let him. "Hey there Ross," She says, but looked over at Justin.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Bianca Glanced over but her head was faced a diff way. Thank goodness for her shades right? Her eyes showed pure hate and her shades hid it. She looked over "Oh, Its you." she said to Justin and looked at Ross, nudging him alittle to give him confidence. Bianca wasnt the best with Justin. Shes was always a real brat when it came to him. "You must be Selena, Its nice to see you." she said with a warm smile at her
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Selena looked at Bianca and gave her a nice smile. "Hello Biance. It's nice to meet you also," She says, and then smiles a little bigger.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next