Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! ))

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) - Page 2 Empty Re: *~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! ))

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:48 pm

I'll start roleplaying on this soon
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) - Page 2 Empty Re: *~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! ))

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:02 pm

Heywolfie, can you make a male too? Please? And it's okay, Rose :)

Denhai and Koda wound up play fighting since Sitka left. They did their usual pin and rollover, pinning the other one, growling and snapping at each others throats playfully. When Koda finally pinned him and locked him down with his paws on his play mate's shoulders, Denhai had to once again, give up. As Koda pulled away with a laugh there was a new sent. "Another wolf?" He thought out loud. He sniffed the way and began trotting towards the sent until he came nose to nose with the fae wolf. He backed up and smiled slightly. "Oh, hello. Im sorry, i didnt think you were this close." He chuckled.

Sitka frowned when he heard her story. He felt the same way she did, wanted revenge and wanted to get his family back. "Humans killed my family.." he said, as he looked down at his paws as he walked with the new fae at his side. "They set fire to my pack's territory... Killed my mother. And the rest of my family. My brothers and my sister were the only ones to escape..." He had always blamed himself for leaving the pack that day. For taking his brothers and sister on a hunt. If only he had smelt the humans... or even the fire. He could have saved them. He knew he could have.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:13 pm

I'll do that tomorrow since it's past my bedtime and stuff, but ok, I'll have to make up a character from scratch though, which is hard so... Yeah, don't expect anything amazing ^_^" And I still need to actually read up about the other wolves so I'll reply tomorrow or something.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:14 pm

Okayy Smile
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:19 pm

Roje looked at him "wow...I'm really sorry. Humans just dont care what we are. We are wolves, yes, but we do keep ourselves away from them as much as possible. They shouldnt even be hunting us.." she softend her expression "At least you have your sisters and brothers left. So you wont be so alone." she was already alone. No idea if she had siblings or not. Definately alone. "Some is better then none."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:23 pm

Do you find the wolves outside the pack first?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:28 pm

Sitka couldn't get over the fact that he could have saved his pack, his mother, and even the brute who hated him more then any enemy in the world... his father, Dakota. Sitka wasn't in the mood for a pity story. The only sibling like liked him, or at least put up with him, because he never said anything otherwise, was Denhai. His sister, Elainea, hated him for taking her out on that hunt. She hated his guts and couldn't even talk to him. He shook the thought. "Yeah, if only most of you siblings didn't despise you." He mumbled and shook his head. "Here. The dens are to your left." He pointed with his nose. "Most of them are empty." He mumbled, still looking at his paws still.

You can just jump right in if you want, Rose. Lol or i could get one of my wolves to greet yours outside the territory like i did with Britt and Wolfie :p
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:45 pm

Roje nodded "Alright." she then looked at him and used her head to lift his. Then she looked at him "Even if your siblings dispise you. at least you still have them. " she smiled at him "Dont think about the bad. Think about the good. If you hadnt went out hunting, you would have lost them. I'm sure you're parents tried just as mine had."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:47 pm

If someone could greet one of my wolves, then that would be great :)
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Hey Wolfgirl, tomorrow can you post a couple pictures of a brown wolf please? Preferably chocolately brown and preferably pretty strog looking but I'm not fussy. I'd look through google myself, but there's something called a 'Brown Wolf Spider' and google'll probably show pictures of them too, and I'm severely arachniphobic, so... Yeah... I can't look at the pictures otherwise I'll end up having a heart attack or something ^_^

Please and thank you!

Anyway, bedtime now so goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:05 pm

Sure, wolfie :) ill PM you.

Just post a first post of them getting close to the territory, Rose :)

Sitka smiled slightly when Roje lifted up his head. He looked at her for a moment, then stared almost vlankely off into the distance as if deep in thought. "If you.. uh... need anything else, just come find me." He smiled and wanted to wait for her to leave before he turned away.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Should I post them both at the same time? Or just start with one?
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:16 pm

You can do both Razz
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:19 pm

Alright. I'll work on a post for both of them soon.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:20 pm

Name:Derek Hale
Nickname:Derek
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:

Siblings: My Brother Clint
Mother: Roselyn
Father:Dylan
History: (Optional)
Personality: (If you don't want to, you don't have to)No
Scars:Yes Alot, all over his body and he has one over his blinde eye.
Looks: (Picture, please.)
*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) - Page 2 Jfgq5g
Other:

Name:Daryl Dixon
Nickname:Daryl
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:

Siblings:My Brother Merle
Mother:Unknown
Father:Unknown
History: (Optional)
Personality: (If you don't want to, you don't have to)meet me you'll have a better chance.
Scars:Yes all over my body.
Looks: (Picture, please.)
*~*Druid Peak Wolf Pack*~* (( Open! )) - Page 2 Eiv778
Other:
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:26 pm

Accepted.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:29 pm

Daryl and Derek

They were no way near the Druids territory not planning on getting near them too, Eating on a Carcass Derek was fighting off some foxes as Daryl turned around and attacked the female fox and shreaded her piece by piece. Then Derek got ahold of the male as they both had one end and they yanked and tore the male fox into have and they both had a piece. Setting it next to the elk carcass he begun to eat and so did Derek, not thinking about joining a pack as there mind was set all on eating
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:35 pm

Roje nodded "Alright." she then turned from him and headed to a den. Once she got there, she looked inside and liked how it looked homey. She then looked for a stick and started drawing in front of her Den a Cresent moon so people would know she had taken this den
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:39 pm

Prue was wondering around the edge of the territory when she caught the sent of more wolves. There was a hint of dead something. Possibly elk. She lifted her head and her nose picked up the trail. She began to follow it, only to find that she had stumbled upon two full adult brutes picking on elk and what looked to be two foxes. She was slightly frightened about what they would do if that caught her, but what more they would do if she tried running away. Submission was a possibility, but not backing down in any way could and most likely would be a threat to them. She tried to gather her thoughts on what to do.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:42 pm

Daryl and Derek

They both had there ears perked and lifted there heads and turn toward the Fae Derek nodded as he wasn't surprised too see fae there every where. Daryl just stood there blood all around his mouth as a piece of meat fell from his mouth. Daryl wasn't a talker he lost his brother so he didn't talk Derek is though. "Hello." Derek said too the female. With a rough tone "I'm Derek and this is my friend Daryl..He doesn't talk much but he got a heart of gold." Derek said But Daryl is a jerk also but he does have a careing heart and does accutally care for wolves not just for himself. "We wont hurt you." Daryl finally spoke but with a deep shallow cracky tone.
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:50 pm

The brute's tone didn't make her feel any better about approaching them. She gave them a friendly smile and stepped out of the brush. Her dull white fur almost blended with her gray markings. She looked at the dead foxes and then up at the brutes. "Im Prue..." she mumbled slightly before she picked up her head and looked at the two. She wasnt quite sure what to say, for the tone of both of them made is seem like their actions spoke louder then their words. But she was willing to trust them. Just.... maybe not yet.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyRazorBlade Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:59 pm

Derek and Daryl

She smelt her scent druid scent all over her, Daryl growled "Nice name,. dont mind him" He growled at Daryl too stop him but Daryl snapped at Derek. Derek's ears pinned to his head but he looked at her, Daryl turned around Derek didnt know what he was doing intill he turned around with the liver of the elk and dropped it infront of the fae "You must be hungry." Daryl said as he stood there tall and buff
BloodyRazorBlade
BloodyRazorBlade

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:06 pm

Prue began to smile again when he commented on her name but as soon as one of them snapped she pinned her ears against her head and her tail slightly curled under her. Prue wasn't expecting him to give her food. These brutes just keep surprising her.... she felt very vulnerable under the shadow of the brute. "Um.. yeah, thank you." She mumbled before bending down to take a bite of the torn inside. She kept her eyes on the male who was towering over her. When she finished about half of it, she picked up her head and her mouth was bloody. She licked her lips and looked at him. "Thank you." She said again.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:12 pm

Shadow had been lerking around this 'New pack.' he was silent and very fast just spying on these wolves. He thought about going in search of the alpha for a request to join but he hadnt ever even tried to think about it. He was alone for a reason. but he needed a team.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Avery's deep blue eyes were the only thing noticeable as she stood in the shadows by the edge of the eastern region of the pack. The tall trees towered over her and covered her dark pelt. She was the kind of fae that hid in the shadows, the kind of fae that would leap out and surprise her prey rather then face them face-to-face.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next