Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

2 posters

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

Go down

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt - Page 21 Empty Re: Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 25, 2013 6:54 pm

I have so many ideas, but I would like to make you think of something a little bit more creative xD Ladies first, that's my motto :3 So what do you propose? ^^
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 25, 2013 6:56 pm

honesly, my brain isnt coming up with anything XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 25, 2013 6:58 pm

Oh dear.. Well if I think about anything it will probably be dramatic xD Really, really dramatic xD
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 25, 2013 6:59 pm

lets hear it then
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 25, 2013 7:02 pm

why don't we do some sort of time skip? say it like a year later or something.. and then bring back Zero in the story, with a lot of twists and turns.. :3
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 25, 2013 7:03 pm

XD what kind of twists and turns?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 25, 2013 7:09 pm

well since Mia can't remember Zero.. and Zero became like a dog to Amelia (in a romantic way, lol)... things like that and more XD
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 25, 2013 7:12 pm

xD oh geez well, why doesnt ryu have college and she meets zero again?
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 25, 2013 7:13 pm

that was the whole plan xD Ryu and Zero will be attending the same college, that's why I made Ryu go to college xD (pretty obvious) :D
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 25, 2013 7:26 pm

oooohhhhhh
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 25, 2013 7:27 pm

well it was one thought about it, but I didn't know if you would like to continue the story in that direction and all :D
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 25, 2013 7:35 pm

idc! XD

Mia had finally agreed on going to college with Ryu. It was nice, becides, they would both get good jobs if they tried! She had been doing very well, with the help of Ryu, she was perfectly fine and had good grades in her classes
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 25, 2013 7:45 pm

Time really passed by them without any of them noticing anything.. Ryu kept his mind focused on studies and also helped Mia a lot when she needed help. College was really tough for him, since he missed a lot of lectures before he even applied for it. He was studying day and night so that he could help Mia with her studies as well. Being under such kind of pressure really did make him feel tired, but it wasn't going to make him give up. This was his choice and he wasn't going to go back to the things they were before.. He had to move forward and bury the past behind him, losing all ties and connections he once shared with somebody was really painful for him, but by Mia's side he felt strong and could handle anything, the way he was right now he believed that everything would be alright as long as he held Mia's hand.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 25, 2013 7:55 pm

Mia was with ryu that afternoon. They had no homework which was good, it was a small break. She was sitting in the grass with him and holding his hand "This is so amazing! I love it here. I'm so glad you convinced me." she giggled and looksed at him
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 25, 2013 8:02 pm

Ryu really was enjoying himself, as the cold breeze and the smell of all kinds of flowers made him feel like he was in heaven, well it wasn't far from the truth with Mia there, his only little Angel. "I told you that college would be fun! There's nothing better than living like a normal person haha.." Well it was something that made him forget about everything. A lot of time passed since everything that has happened, nobody was chasing Ryu anymore so he had a peaceful life with Mia. He looked back at Mia with a smile on his face, knowing that his feeling he had was excitement, he was excited about the future. Every moment spent with Mia was beautiful..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Mia giggled "yeah, you were right. College isnt so bad. Thought it would be. At least you help me some work and such so I dont mess up." she was more mature now, which ment she was getting stronger and her wings were getting bigger and stronger.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 25, 2013 8:18 pm

Ryu had a soft smile on his face. "Well I'm glad that you came to college with me, having you here has been really a lifesaver for me. Since I'm not very good with communicating with people around me haha." Time really was a funny thing, he could still recall the first time he met Mia and the time when they spent in school not knowing anything about each other. With all that has happened nothing could keep them apart, nothing.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 25, 2013 8:22 pm

Mia nodded "you're doing well though. I havent seen you mess up or anything." she kissed his cheek lightly "I also need to strech out my wings. They kinda hurt being hidden all the time, plus they're getting bigger." she shook her head with a smile "I'm growing too much."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 25, 2013 8:27 pm

Ryu moved his hand on Mia's head and rubbed it, messing her hair slightly. "All hard work.. It has to pay of doesn't it? If you need to stretch your wings then you have to find a location where nobody can see you." He smiled moving his hand on her cheek. "You've grown up so much.." Was this what you wanted, Zero? Either way he thought about it, something was missing in this picture..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 25, 2013 8:35 pm

Mia smiled "I have." she kissed him lightly and she pulled away "Come, lets go to the empty gym they have here" she helped him up and they hurried over to the empty gym and she slid in with him. Seeing no one, she spreaded her wings "Ah, that feels so much better." she said with a giggle. She then heard the door open and a boy with silver hair came in and she froze. Not knowing what to do, she was exposed!
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Ryu nodded and followed Mia to the gym. At this time nobody should have been around, everybody was on break or was already in class. With Mia stretching her wings he felt relieved that it made her feel better. Yet he was surprised by the figure that entered the gym. The silver haired boy walked proudly and elegantly, his soft silver hair was slightly long as he had bangs obscuring some of his vision, the boy moved the bangs away using his hand as he sighed looking at Mia and Ryu. His light gray eyes showed a mixture of feelings, none of the feelings could be clearly seen..
Spoiler:
"You guys.. Doing these kind of things in public places, now that's my little brother!" Zero had a grin on his face as he moved his hands behind his back. Ryu couldn't believe that Zero was here, was he dreaming?
"Zero... Where have you been all of this time?" Ryu was happy he had a smile on his face as he chuckled, seeing his brother after so much time has passed really felt great, it made his soul lighter. Zero took a cigarette out of his pocket and lighted it, inhaling the smoke, it made him feel a lot better, it helped him calm himself. Ryu was quite surprised, he didn't know that Zero smoke..
"Well you know, after the incident and all. But brother, what are you thinking? If anybody saw Mia like that around here.. It would attract a lot of uninvited guests." He spoke exhaling, truth be told Zero hardly ever smoked cigarettes, once or twice a month maybe just to calm his nerves. He was just three meters from Mia and Ryu, taking in more of the toxic smoke he moved his look at Mia, well.. Guess somethings have changed about her..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 25, 2013 8:54 pm

Mia hadnt known this was his brother, plus he smoked. Gross. WHen he looked at her, her wing wrapped around Ryu just because she wanted him safe and all "you do know that is bad for you. Pretty much might knock out your lungs, dont you think?" she met his look, she wasnt her little nice girl anymore. She was more understanding and mature. No longer a small little girl. "Though, it seems you wouldnt care since your smoking anyway." once she smelt it, she turned and buried her face in Ryu's shirt "I dont like the smell"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 25, 2013 9:23 pm

Zero had a grin on his face as he chuckled to her words, now this was something new.. Guess his plan really did work, she grew up to be a normal mature girl, though she still had some flaws, like accepting peoples flaws. But then again her actions of protecting Ryu like that was kinda strange for him, it's not like he was planing on beating him up.. yet.
"Well since this is a special occasion and all, haven't seen my brother for a long time." He exhaled again crushing the cigarette and using his demonic powers he burned it into ashes. "I don't think that my lungs will suffer because of it though, I'm not a human anyway." His grin widened focusing his look at Mia.
"Heh, I guess you didn't change at all." Ryu added kissing Mia's cheek, Zero moved his look away so that he didn't see his actions. For him it still was something that brought back memories.
"Come on! Did you really think that I would change? Geez, don't disappoint me Ryu!" Zero moved his look back at them closing his eyes. Well this was strange for him, seeing them in that position sure did hit him hard. But his face showed no change in his expression, he was hiding what he truly felt deep inside.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 25, 2013 9:28 pm

Mia looked at Zero and narrowed her eyes "You are cruel, Baka" she called him a idiot, sure, he wouldnt know since he didnt take japaneese classes. She then looked up at Ryu "i think i'm catching on to why you dont like him much." she said softly. She then looked back at Zero "So i'm guessing you come here, acting all 'cool'?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Zero narrowed his eyes back at Mia, what's with that idiot thing? His facial expression changed completely, he frowned looking at her showing her that he understood quite well. In fact Zero knew a few languages, since he was Amelia's now he needed to learn a lot of languages by force just so he could help her with her tasks.
"Oi, Mia. Don't say such rude things to the person that saved your life!" He snapped, this time he pretty much yelled at her. Mia didn't know anything that he has went through so that she would continue to have a normal life, it was best like that. His anger could be seen on his face, though his eyes were fierce like a monsters.
"Zero.." Ryu didn't quite understand what Zero went though to protect Mia's and his own future. But by looking at his face it was all clearly visible, he really was over emotional like that. "You know that I missed you so much.." Ryu really loved his brother, even if they were opposites the bond they shared was unbreakable.
"Spare me the touchy subjects." Zero really didn't mean to say that, but Mia triggered his reaction and made him like that. He was still pretty much confused by all of the emotions that went on inside of his heart, but he was sure by just looking at them both that he didn't belong beside them. "You still didn't learn to behave yourself I see. A little girl will always stay little, you will never change." Provoking Mia only came naturally when he was this pissed off, and she was the cause of that! She was to blame for making him snap like this.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next