Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

2 posters

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Go down

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt - Page 35 Empty Re: Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:33 pm

He's still in there...if only... she had to think this through, she shook her head "Why him? Why couldnt you pick someone else?" does zero want me to run? she couldnt fight in the state she was in. She disappeared her sword and she looked down at her stomach before siging and looking at him "I cant do anything to get zero back..I really cant, can I?" she slid her hands into her pockets "Cant he..just say one last thing to me?" she asked, looking at him, really wanting to talk to zero.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:55 pm

For a moment 'he' was a tad bit confused by her words. "Didn't Zero pick me? It was a fair exchange indeed. Ryu's life for his own." 'He' then let go of his wrist letting the numb hand that he broke moments ago rest by his side. "Guess he didn't want to see you heartbroken, pathetic isn't he?" The male started to laugh placing the hand over his face, trying to control himself from losing his temporary composure. "Do not be disheartened. Even all of the angels in Heaven do not possess such power." Yet her next question was even more interesting, even his eyes glimmered hearing her question. A devilish smile finally arose removing the hand from his face, 'he' then took slow steps coming closer to Mia. "I shall grant your request. Perhaps you can break his will in my steed." 'He' closed his eyes for a moment, the heavy atmosphere started to lift. A few seconds later Zero opened his eyes as he couldn't catch his breath, coughing out as if his lungs were filled with water. Zero still felt his pressence, which suffocated him making him fall to his knees. Unable to move his limbs Zero looked up at Mia feeling quite pathetic, his cocky grin was back with his signature sharp look. "Y-you came to laugh in my face? Pity is the last thing I want to feel." His voice was back to normal, even his eyes showed his ferocity and fighting spirit. He didn't want to lose to the curse, though his will was shattered when he first took over.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:09 pm

"I came to save you, zero." she kneeled down next to him "Why dont you want to be saved, huh?" she studied him before grabbing his good hand she looked at hannah and nodded her to go, which she did. She then looked back at Zero "I want to safe you from this. My love for you is still strong and I cant stand to see you this way." she placed his good hand on her stomach "I really think this is your child, Zero. I really do." she smiled alittle "All you need is a little light to help you.."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:08 pm

You have to be kidding, right? Of all the things Zero had expected to hear from her this was not even on the list. Frustration could be seen on his still hurting face, his fangs were clearly visible as he gathered his strength to speak. Was this all pointless? In the end everything he fought for was in vain. Zero was at his own limit of controlling his actions, pressured by the undeniable fact that he has lost the battle. "That's enough.. Mia.." Zero wanted to avoid having 'that' talk at all cost. He wanted to live up to his image until the very last moment, yet his eyes displayed a somewhat gentle look. "I'll soon forget the colour of your eyes and you'll forget mine..." Speaking those words his body started to feel numb. Already? Zero smirked for the last time as he closed his eyes. "Sayonara...~" His body fell on the ground, signaling his defeat. Light was out of his reach, even darkness has betrayed him.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:34 pm

Summery: pretty much mia was shaking him, trying to wake him up, but then she stopped, called him a idiot and wondered why he just gave up

She took a deep breath and she stood "I dont know why you just did that. Give up like that..." she winced at the pain in her stomach. And then she started screaming as the pain increased, it felt like she was being torn up inside. She wrapped her arms around her stomach, tears falling down her face. She couldnt take the pain that was happening in her stomach. She then managed to open her real eyes and it was just a hullcination..her stomach didnt hurt and she looked at zero, he was where he was, and she just had tears streaming down her face "What was that..."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:48 pm

Zero's body twitched slightly, groaning in a very dark manner. The atmosphere soon started to feel heavy once more, there was no more interferences in his plans. Slowly standing up 'he' touched his left cheek that slammed against the ground a few moments ago. "A quite lovely way to remember his final moments." 'He' chuckled licking his own finger, a very satisfying taste indeed. Glancing over at Mia, his hunger rose even more. "What do YOU taste like?" His question was rather interesting, reaching out towards her. Just thinking about tasting a pure angel was exciting, perhaps he could play around for a brief moment. Tainting an angel such as Mia made him quite excited.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:56 pm

Mia's eyes widen and she started crawling back. "No.." she thought he was gone for good, or something. She only backed into the wall and she sat there. She couldnt run, seeing as she had a baby with her. And if she was effected by the hallucination, so was Hannah. So now, hannah was nowhere near probably. "Stay away.." she said, her voice cracking. Her sword would do no good against this thing. Her fear took the best of her, it made her so scared she didnt know what to do. Her adrenaline went through the roof and she was shaking uncontrolably.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:28 pm

Perfectly fresh prey, nothing more a proud hunter would want. Though something was missing, beneath his overly excited grin and vicious manner of aproach 'he' somewhat wanted more action. This was getting old. 'He' took a hold of her wrist and pulled her in his arms. Beautiful, her scent combined with fear was the best stimulus for his growing excitement. 'He' leaned his head closer to her ear, slightly chuckling sending chills down Mia's spine. "Maybe I should do something about your unborn child..." Pulling back one of his arms 'he' conjured his powers into materializing a large bloody katana. Taking a hold of it he smiled gently as he pushed it through Mia's left shoulder. "Perhaps eating it would make you succumb? Maybe I should take your heart out first..." There was no sarcasam in his voice, taking over Zero's body was only the start, using it against Mia made him want her blood even more. "Do you still love this man? We both share the same desire for your beating heart." 'He' spoke while nibbling on Mia's tender neck, using his fangs to slowly pierce her skin.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:53 pm

Mia trembled with fear, tears filling her eyes, she screamed as the sword went through her shoulder. It was painful. Something she couldnt fight. "Please...." she said, tears falling down her face. "Dont do this..please...." she closed her eyes tightly, waiting for it to end already. She couldnt take this. Mia didnt want this anymore "Please dont harm my baby..." she said as the blade stayed in her shoulder. She couldnt do anything in this situation.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:31 pm

The man sighed with a lot of disappointment in it. Well, he couldn't help but chuckle to her shaking voice as she begged for mercy. He then without any compasion pushed his fangs deeper into her neck, it was very painful putting his whole jaw strength into the bite. Maybe it was best to first destroy her dignity before taking her life. "Please don't hold it in yourself, scream!" With demanding voice he slammed his fist into the wall right next to Mia's head with his own broken hand. "Pain is only temporary, but I feel like you deserve something special..." He then moved his lips ontop of hers forcefully kissing her, letting Mia taste her own blood. "Your blood is just too sweet, isn't it?" Pinning her body against the wall he continued to harass her, touching her body as well as kissing her. Destorying her very own pride.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:37 pm

geez XD

Mia screamed as his fangs went right into her neck. What scared her most was when he slammed his fist into the wall right behind her. When he kissed her, she struggled, and how her blood was smushed onto hers..she didnt like it.. he then touched her and kept kissing her, which was driving her to the point of giving up. The blood that she was losing from her shoulder was starting to make her a bit pale. SHe couldnt talk since his lips seemed to never leave hers. it was like he was keeping her quiet. She knew this was her last moment of living...
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:16 pm

With one final kiss he started to move away, pulling out the katana roughly out of her shoulder. Licking the blood that came from the blade he couldn't help but feel satisfaction from tasting her blood. He could sense her life slowly fading away, in reality this was his true intention, yet still he didn't feel satisfied. Maybe he just wanted to torture her forever, but sensing a strong pressence closing in he was forced to withdraw. "Looks like your 'savior' is making quite an effort. I'll have to deal with him as well..." Putting the katana over his shoulder he grinned widely turning his body towards the entrance. "Lynx The Warbringer - hope you won't forget about me, kay? I'll be back to play with you another time." With a childish tone he dissolved into shadows, leaving Mia alone as Lynx moved to another battlefield. His grin never fading from his bloody lips.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:24 pm

Mia shriveled down onto the ground, her back leaning on the wall. She watched as he walked out. Her eyes closed as she breathed hevily. She didnt know what to do...She placed her hand on her stomach and started to whisper under her breath, feeling bad that the baby had to go through this...She no longer knew what to do
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:26 pm

Lynx's mission was a success, after a long period of time he has finally been released from his hellish prison, back to cause even more pain and suffering than ever before. Mia was the first witness of his cruelty even though he was going easy on her. His next opponent was not going to have the same amount of pity, it was going to be no other than the knight in white, Ryu. Just thinking about breaking his every limb was exciting, making his heart race of anticipation, yet their showdown would have to wait. Maybe it was best to observe the world and see how much it has changed in the past centuries. Until then he will be visiting Mia in her dreams, haunting her until she stops breathing.

Ryu finally made it after a long period of time. The barrier that was specifically constructed to keep him out finally showed a weak point, in all of his life this was the first time he had any trouble entering a place. There was something about the room that felt odd, seeing Mia in that state made something inside of him crack. He quickly came to her side, there were no serious wounds, only a bite on her neck. Yet seeing blood on her lips made him lose it! "Mia! Hey! It's me!" Ryu tried to make her snap out of it, tugging her gently as he continued to check for any wounds. None at all.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:37 pm

Mia opened her eyes slowly and she looked at Ryu "Ryu...." she said softly, resting her head against his chest. She was so weak and tired she didnt know what to do. She was afraid..very afraid and she didnt know what to do..even when ryu was here to save her
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Ryu cursed under his breath, if he only made it in time. He was relieved that Mia was still conscious, to some extent at least. Nevertheless a sigh of relief soon followed as he gently touched her cheek, she was pale... "Who did this to you?" Ryu whispered wrapping his arms around Mia trying to comfort her. "Where's Zero?" It was Zero's fault as well for not being here to protect her, it was very strange to see him away like this. "I'll scold that idiot later... You just rest for now." Closing his eyes Ryu had started to radiate some of his healing powers, trying to ease Mia's pain. Hopefully it would calm her down slightly.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:24 pm

"...Zero's..gone...but..." she tried to think "..Lynx was his name..I think...." she said, feeling her body get relaxed, the pain starting to go away. She held onto Ryu, hugging him as tight as she could. "Zero gave up...he gave up on me...he just..left...left me all alone...to just..die...." she started to cry.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:21 pm

Ryu's anger and killing intent started to grow by the second, listening to Mia only made him want to destroy the person who had commited such crimes. Yet something been bothering him for a while. Zero gave up? "I don't believe Zero had given up..." He spoke trying to comfort her even the slightest, it was true that Zero wasn't the type to give up so easily. "He has seen the lowest parts of Hell, fought against a hundred demons and angels.. Heck he would pick a fight with God himself if it came down to it.." A small and gentle smile could be seen on Ryu's face as he recalled of his brother, who fought until the very end. "The truth about Zero is that he would sacrifice himself for you." When it came down to it, Ryu would too. Yet he wasn't important, not anymore.. "He's probably waiting for you..." Beneath his gentle smile Ryu was furious and wanted to unleash his fury on Lynx, yet he had to be patient and help Mia recover first. After that the deathmatch would begin.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:28 pm

Mia looked at him "What do you mean, Ryu..? How is that possible...I thought he hated me, dispite me being with you." she lifted her hand to his cheek and she lightly caressed it "You would do the same thing for me, I know it...Because you love me."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Ryu wasn't really in the mood to reply to her question, it was plain and obvious that they both cared for each other a lot. He thought of himself as an obstacle for their unique and unfulfilled love. Nobody could understand what he felt deep inside, a mixture of emotions that haunt him even now. "Yeah, I love you." That was an undeniable fact. But it wasn't enough.. Not for her. "Lynx.. When did he show up...?" Ryu mumbled to himself, trying to sum up everything that has happened, yet he didn't have an answer to that question. Where was Zero?...
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:59 pm

"I want to go home...ryu..I lost too much blood..." she pecked his lips before resting her head against his chest "I'm so sorry...for everything..I'm such a bad woman...and I would probably be a bad mother for our child..." she closed her eyes tightly as tears streamed down her face
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:38 pm

Ryu was a bit startled by Mia's unexpected kiss, yet he already made sure to prepare for departure. Hearing the last part he couldn't quite reply to that, it's not that she had betrayed him or such, maybe the lingering hatred for his brother still existed deep inside of his heart. Perhaps he should confront Zero about it, now wasn't the time to think about those trivial things. Using his powers he had managed to teleport both of them inside their home, quickly picking up Mia and placing her in the warm and comfy bed. Slowly covering her with a blanket, he was more concerned about the mental damage Lynx probably caused. This was the first time he had heard Mia say such a thing... Ryu quickly made his way down to the kitchen preparing some tea and food for Mia, trying his best not to cut himself as he planned his next action. He might need some help about this situation... With a smile he carried the prepared food and tea to Mia. A strange feeling as if he was being watched soon overcame him.. Making his body slightly tense as he entered the room, his smile soon vanished trying to stay composed. "Food always makes things better, doesn't it?" Ryu's footsteps were a bit slower this time, not because of the weight he was carrying, it wasn't really a pleasant feeling being watched.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:52 pm

Mia opened her eyes slowly as she layed in bed, she looked at Ryu "I-I guess..." she sat up slowly, closing her eyes again and rubbing her eyes "Please dont leave me, Ryu..." she said, looking at him, her eyes still watery. "I dont want to lose you..I really dont..." she needed tea right about now...
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35