Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

2 posters

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt - Page 27 Empty Re: Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:59 pm

Mia smiled at his blabbering. "thats what a true father is, Zero." she sniffled, rubbing her eyes, keeping the smile "I just love hearing that from you.." she cupped his face "I'm glad you would do thoes things for your child."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:13 pm

Zero let Mia cup his face, there was no point being emotional now, living his life to the fullest that was just a joke to him now. In the time he has left he will server as a knight to protect the king and the queen. His only job was always to protect those two with his life. "They are only delusional dreams now. I'm just a soldier that fights for your protection. I'm just a knight protecting the queen." The ideology of his own life, that was his whole life put on a plate and server. He was only that and nothing else, in his own eyes. With his precious person gone he wasn't going to stand idly and watch the rest suffer, not while his heart was still beating. "As your Knight I will do everything in my power to protect you both." He then took one of Mia's hands as he kneels just like a knight kissing her hand. "Until the day I die, I will always protect you." He leaned his forehead onto her hand, this was the closest he could get from this point on, a knight could not be any closer to a queen. This was the rule he lives by, the rule he has set his limits on. Zero's true goal was always to protect something precious. Failing once made his world crumble.. There was no room for error now..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:19 pm

Mia watched him as he got on one knee and pledged to her. To keep her safe. As well as the baby. She helped him back up and she placed a light kiss on his lips and pulled away "thank you, Zero." she said, pulling herself fully away from him "lets go, The baby might be getting cold out here." she giggled softly and walked back to her home "you didnt have to pledge yourself to me..Really.." she looked at him "but, you did it for us." she looked down at her stomach with a smile
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Zero needed to pledge, but he was surprised by her kiss which made him pull away slightly, there shouldn't be romance between them, not now, not ever. There was no time for him to fall in love or do anything with those kinds of feelings, the burden of Amelia's life was still great and the way they loved each other was something that couldn't be replaced. "Let's go." His voice was a bit colder now, going back to his usual self. "Just keep this a secret from Ryu, about my situation and all. If I'm dying I want to die on my terms and my conditions." That was the only condition for her to meet. He was already making the list of what he should do until he dies.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:32 pm

Mia nodded "Alright, dont worry. I wont tell him anything, Zero." she yawned a bit "carrying around a baby is tiring." she laughed "lucky you dont have to carry one!"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:39 am

Zero rolled his eyes looking to the side. "Really? Me carrying a baby? That must be a joke right?" Even he couldn't imagine that ever happening. "I'm not a woman you know.." He added as his facial expression was still the same, no point in joking around that part.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:46 am

Mia laughed "I know, but sometimes it sucks since holding a baby around and stuff just makes you lazy." she nudged him "Men are soooo lucky!"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:20 pm

Zero raised his hand up in the air pointing at the sky. "Men are lucky. Zero isn't. Don't worry, your luck will change soon." When the baby is born life around Mia will be much easier, Ryu would become a full pledged father and will protect them both, while Zero will turn into ashes by then. Sounds like a plan, right?
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:35 pm

Mia nodded and sighed "I hope my luck would change.." she looked at him "I hate that left a mark on you..that I actually hurt you..." she sighed "Worst mistakes of my life."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Zero crossed his arms looking at Mia. "By the looks of it you don't have to fear, changes will soon happen." Their eyes met for that instant as he listened to her words making him roll his eyes. "Pft. Water under the bridge! Dead body under three feet is my motto."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Mia blinked "erm...Okay then..." she didnt get that type of talk, but she shrugged "So you'll keep me safe...till the day you die.." she looked at him "you really want to do this for me?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:51 am

Zero moved his look at the road as the snow felt a bit colder as he heard those words. "As I said, I will protect the queen until judgement day. Failure is not an option.. Not anymore.." When you once lose something you love with all of your heart it really changes the person down to the core. What was he thinking? Where was this road taking him? He didn't know, all he knew that he was a knight with a broken heart, led by a road with only one ending. Death.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:08 am

Mia sighed and nodded "Alrght..." she felt bad "Well...What do you want to do till then? If it was summer I would have took you all over since it would have been so warm out."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:01 pm

Zero shrugged, getting the whole vibe of the 'knight and queen' scenario. The truth was he made it so that he wouldn't spend so much quality time with Mia, but if this continues it will give out a opposite effect. "You should go home and warm up." Quite frankly Zero had an ulterior motive for his actions, as he tried to find comfort in the solitude he is trying to create..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:13 pm

Mia sighed and nodded "Fine." she didnt talk to him all the way to her home. She had never been this quiet. It was always hard to keep her silent for a long time. But this, she was way too quiet. Once she got to her home, she looked at Zero and she just pulled out her keys and unlocked the door. She didnt say anything to him.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:13 pm

Zero leaned on the wall as Mia unlocked the front door, he was questioning whether it was a good idea to come in and stay with her until Ryu came home. He was surprised by her silent treatment though, it was very unusual for her. "Well.. If you want I can keep you company until Ryu gets back." Ryu became a workaholic ever since he found out about your pregnancy, so that he can support his family. The bright family atmosphere was going to do him very good, but at the last moment his heart started to hurt for some reason. "Maybe I should go.." He wasn't feeling all that well, but this wasn't the time to bring that up either way.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Mia shrugged "if you want, you can come in." she walked in and left it open for him as she took off her gloves and her scarf. Thats all that she had said, and she had to sit on her couch to get her boots off. She kinda struggled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:20 pm

Zero made his way through the door touching it slightly, it felt so nostalgic to be back at this place. A lot of time has passed since he has been here, this is where he made his choice to erase his own memories, but Mia prevented that and here they were. He closed the door behind him as he took off his jacket and scarf, his black leather gloves were his own trademark, they were custom made so that there were metal pieces on both knuckles hidden beneath a layer of leather. He took of his shoes that were specifically designed for running, Zero didn't like wearing boots. He walked in towards the kitchen as he put some hot coco for Mia. His facial expression staying the same, this was his job..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:35 pm

idk XD
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down