Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

2 posters

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt - Page 19 Empty Re: Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri May 17, 2013 4:26 pm

Zero had a grin on his face moving the other hand, making it look like a gun aimed at his head. "Then how about I erase you from my memories..?" He spoke gently, it was a double edged sword, both solutions worked for him.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 17, 2013 4:31 pm

Mia stared at him "Zero. you dont have to do this."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri May 17, 2013 4:46 pm

Zero's hands started to shake, there was no other way.. There was no other way.. "I can't live my life like this.." His body heated up, he could feel the fever coming up. "Don't you understand how I feel..?" Though it was obvious that he loved her. Then how was he supposed to live the rest of his life knowing that he will never be by her side like Ryu? His breathing was heavy as his heartbeat was a bit strong, it hurt, it really did hurt a lot...
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 17, 2013 4:51 pm

Mia stood and walked to him and stopped "You love me. just as I love you, zero"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri May 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Zero closed his eyes, the fever was getting worse, his body was starting to succumb to the illness.. "But I will never allow myself to be the second guy.." His pride was at stake, a man's pride was really worth a lot..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 17, 2013 5:50 pm

Mia hugged him tightly "you wont ever be the second guy, Zero. Remember that."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 18, 2013 5:57 am

Zero couldn't hug back, his body felt heavy as he felt like he was going to fall down any second. "You are already taken." He spoke as he bit his lower lip, he didn't know what was going on, why did his body feel like this?
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 18, 2013 10:13 am

Mia looked at him "So? What does that supposed to mean? Sure I met ryu first and got together with him but, I didnt know about you."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Zero still was confused by Mia's words. Then why... Why was she with Ryu? Even the thought of him being near her made him feel sad and pain deep inside his heart. "I'm sorry.." There was nothing more for him, he couldn't trust her words, they said one thing but her actions proved something else. "Guess it was just not ment to be.." Zero slowly pulled his hand towards his head counting down every second before he just 'pulled the trigger'.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 18, 2013 8:35 pm

Mia grabbed his hand and it winded up her getting the power to erace her memory. She didnt mean to, but it just happened. She closed her eyes and fell to the ground
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 18, 2013 8:43 pm

Zero's heart just snapped into pieces, he fell on his knees beside Mia looking at the love of his life, the one that will never remember him or how much he loved her. At that time he didn't want to move, he didn't want to leave her side.. But he had to, even if it was the most painful thing he has to do in his whole life. "Guess this is goodbye.." Zero leaned in closer to Mia and kissed her forehead as tears started to flow down his cheeks. He cursed himself under his breath, why did it hurt so much? But there was nothing he could do to change anything anymore, Zero slowly stood, using his teeth he bit his wrist as blood started to fall to the ground. "It's time Amelia..." The blood that dripped on the ground started to move forming a triangle around Zero as he stood in the center, then from all sides the blood made spikes that rose and went through his legs binding him so that he couldn't move. He started to scream from the pain as he was dragged down into hell. Though the glimmer of light that he felt inside his heart slowly started to dissapear as he knew that after this everything will change, Ryu and Mia will be free while he will be bound to the contract with Amelia..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 18, 2013 8:47 pm

Mia was on the ground for a bit and she slowly woke up. She rubbed her head and sat up "what happened?" she got up and looked on the couch "ok, Ryu where are you?" she called out to him, he said he would be with her. Insted she woke up on the floor.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 18, 2013 8:56 pm

Few minutes passed without reply, but you could hear water running in the bathroom, though with all that has happened there was nothing more frustrating than being all dirty. Ryu knew that well, but somehow he ended up with his wrist cut and blood all over. After finishing with the shower he moved to the mirror as he looked at his own reflection, there was something strange, he couldn't feel Zero anymore.. "What the hell did you do..?" Ryu walked out of the bathroom, using his powers he could conjure a gray shirt and black jeans that went well with his hair color. He walked down stairs seeing Mia looking slightly worried, did anything happen? "Hey Mia, did Zero do anything wierd while I was gone?" He asked as he shook his head so that he could dry his hair a bit, Mia would tell him if anything wierd happened, this was Zero we were talknig about, he could only do wierd things.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 18, 2013 9:03 pm

Mia walked over with a smile and hugged him, kissing his cheek. She then looked at him confusingly "Who's Zero?" she blinked "Is he a pet?" she blinked, looking so innocent. It was obvious she didnt know this 'zero' guy. So she asked "Is he a friend of yours? Or did you mean Luke. Luke is a cute little puppy, so, he is kinda werd." she giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 18, 2013 9:09 pm

Ryu laughed slightly, well it was fun to make fun of him, you could say he was like a puppy.. "Well he isn't a pet, but I wish I could put a leash on him.. He's just unpredictable that brother of mine..." Mia's hug made him feel a lot better, like weight has lifted from his chest, but was this really what he felt or Zero? Since he couldn't feel Zero anywhere inside of his body then he was probably hidding or something. "So what did he do? I can't find him anywhere.. Did he say something to you or?" There was a lot he wanted to know, Zero did have a habbit of causing a mess and making Ryu fix it, ofcourse it was when Zero interacted with people that made Ryu worried. He never really was reliable when negotiating or just talking to someone that Zero..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 18, 2013 9:15 pm

Mia blinked "erm...No one was ever here, Ryu. Its only us and Luke...Are you alright?" she felt his forehead "you are a bit warm.." she kissed him lightly "I'll make you some soup! How does chicken noodle sound?" she asked, looking very worried about her boyfriend "Maybe it was a dream? I know there was no one else here."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun May 19, 2013 1:35 pm

Ryu couldn't believe this, did Mia really forget about Zero? Or was this.. His body stiffened to the thought of Zero doing such a horrible thing, he erased Mia's memories and already fulfilled the contract. Her kiss made him feel slightly better. It was best that he didn't bring this up now, there was no telling what she would say to him if she heard anything about Zero. She will probably think he lost his mind.. "Yeah.. Maybe it was.. I kind of feel a bit down..." He had to play along for now, until he got in contact with Zero again, that is if Zero was planning on seeing Ryu again.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun May 19, 2013 2:50 pm

Mia hugged him "its alright, dont worry." she said with a small smile and kissed him lightly, pulling away and looking in his eyes "Maybe he'll come back into your dreams? I hope so, just so you arent feeling a bit down anymore." she giggled softly
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sun May 19, 2013 4:03 pm

After everything that has happened this felt weird to Ryu. It felt as if Zero was slowly fading away, strange enough, it felt like his entire existence was slowly vanishing.. "Well.. He is my brother, so I hope he won't do anything stupid.." That was merely an understatement, in fact there was a high chance that he would do something really stupid. "Guess I didn't tell you much about my brother, didn't I?" He had to act it up, he hugged Mia back as he kissed her forehead. It was best not to try and remember him, it wasn't the time yet.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Mia nodded "yeah, you really didnt talk about him.. So...ya." she giggled lightly and kissed his chin since she was a bit shorter then him "want to eat?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Mon May 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Ryu wasn't really feeling that hungry, with all that has been going on the last thing that he wanted was to eat. "Nah, I'm okay.." That reminded him about a more important subject. "Have you decided which college you are going to sign up for?" Mia's education was top priority now. Ryu was planning on joining the same college as Mia, so that they could be together more.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Mia blinked "erm...No." she giggled with a blush "I love staying out of school, I can be free and stuff." she wrapped her arms around his neck "What about you? gonna leave me all behind?" she had the cute puppy eyes on
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Mon May 20, 2013 2:28 pm

Ryu made a humming sound, moving his look away from Mia as he thought about the situation. "Well I was thinking of getting a better education, so that I could get a job and start working like a normal person should." He moved his look back at Mia as he kissed her, moving his hands on her waist. "You can't blame a man for trying to work for his own money, I have to be able to support my new family.."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon May 20, 2013 2:36 pm

Mia nodded "I see. Well, If you do go to school, I'll always be here." she smiled "When you get out of school again, we can have a beautiful family together. How many kids would you want?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Mon May 20, 2013 5:57 pm

Ryu couldn't force Mia to come with him, maybe she really didn't like school that much.. But it was a chance for Ryu to blend in with normal people and start a new life, now that his life changed it felt like a clean slate. A new fresh start for him. Knowing that Mia was always here did reassure his choice, he smiled, but then he blushed hearing the rest of her words. "Well.. Don't ask me something like that right now!" He couldn't stop from feeling embarrassed, asking him like that.. Really, he couldn't answer it, he looked away slightly as his face turned red.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next