Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Teen Cruise~

+9
Kat<3
Blue Puppy
Serious~and~stuff
RoseAnnStyles
Scampi1998
Wolves-Rule1
Midnight Wolf
Britt-21
xXAkaliaXx
13 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

~Teen Cruise~ - Page 5 Empty Re: ~Teen Cruise~

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:56 pm

Selena frowned a little. So he had slept with a bunch of girls before. She glanced away then looked back at him and crossed her arms. "So what's the case with me? Why did you bring me up here?" She asked, leaning close. She smiled a little, wondering if he planned to sleep with her. She wouldn't mind either way. She had slept with her share of guys. She leaned down to give him a kiss and smirked. "I don't care what we do. You can pick." She said, her voice almost a purr.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Harry
I frowned and sighed. I didn't want to tell her that I just wanted to sleep with her. That's probably not what she would want to hear, or just want to hear. "First, to see my room, and hang out. And sure..." I trailed off. She also knew what I wanted, and I don't need to say it again. When I sleep with girls, the next day, or when we wake up, I would always wear a beanie (I think in real life he does this) I just don't want her to know that I just want to sleep with her... you could just walk out that door, and I might never get her back. But perhaps, she does, and maybe she have slept with boys before. I slept with many girls before.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:21 pm

He really does that? LOL x3 coooool

Selena noticed his frown and sigh. He seemed upset now. She hadn't meant to upset him. She frowned a little. "Aw c'mon. Smile!" She smiled and leaned down to give him a peck on the lips. "Honestly I don't mind if you want to sleep with me. And judging from your expression I bet you do. So I'm fine with that." She said with a smirk. "I'll sleep with you only if you don't run out on me in the morning." She said, frowning as she remembered the guys that had done that. "Or if you're like....violent during sex then no. I had a guy beat me. That wasn't fun." She knew she was babbling on so she stopped and watched him. "Sorry." She whispered. She smiled gently. "So. Are we doing this or no?"
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:36 pm

I read something like that... not sure if it's true, but I can make it true in the rp! lol

Harry
I smiled, when she pecked me on the lips. I was always my happy self, but sometimes there's always something makes me upset. "Good, well, it's great that you don't mind. Just me being my normal self that's all," I chuckled, as I gave her a little kiss on her right cheek. "Psh, I promise I won't. I just take off my shirt all the time," I say. I didn't want to tell her that I like to just be naked at times, and yes, I wouldn't want to scare her with that. I felt sorry for her when I heard that a guy beat her up. "That's awful, I'm sorry. Some guys just want sex and stuff," I told her. "No worries, babe. I'm not like that guy," I say, with a smile.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:44 pm

lol! I wonder if he really does that x3 Watch out for Harry wearing a beanie!

Selena smiled. "Well I think that taking off your shirt all the time is a very sexy thing." She said with a giggle. She waved her hand as if to dismiss the thought about the guy beating her. "Don't worry. It's in the past. I know you aren't like that." She smiled. "You seem safe. And I know you wouldn't beat me or ditch me. So...I'd sleep with you if you wanted to." She said with a wink. She still had only her bikini on. She traced a tattoo on his arm with her finger, absentmindedly. "But I'd also like to get to know you, too." She added.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:52 pm

Lol, who knows? Maybe he really does

Harry
I laughed, then it changed to a smile. "Thanks babe... well I'm sure lots of other guys do it too," I say. I sighed, as I took a piece of her hair and put it behind her ears, and I looked into her eyes. "You have beautiful eyes," I say, sweetly. She really does have beautiful eyes. Everything that I was saying to her, I was telling the truth, and it was true. I wouldn't lie about anything. "I would love to get to know you as well. You seem like an amazing girl," I smile again, as I kiss her softly on the lips. "Just tell me when you want to or maybe it would be best to change," I chuckled.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:24 pm

Yupp Razz lol

Selena smiled and blushed, looking down. He thought her eyes were beautiful? Awwww<3 She looked at him and smiled softly. "Thanks," she said sweetly. Truthfully, she loved his eyes as well. They were so deep, she could get lost in them for hours. "I think your eyes are more beautiful." She said, smiling. She stayed still as he tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. Their lips met again and she savored the small kiss. "Well. Maybe it would be best to change. I mean, it's still kind of early for that." She said with a shrug. "Maybe you could see my room, too, later." She played with his hair, twirling her finger around in his curls. It was sex hair for sure Razz She looked down at him, hoping this would last. Maybe she had finally found a good guy. Or maybe he was just another bump in the road that would lead her to her soulmate. She hoped he'd be the first one.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:31 pm

Harry
I blushed as well as she said my eyes were more beautiful. How can she be so cute? "Thanks babe," I chucked a little until I stopped, and was starring into her eyes. They could probably go on forever. We could change... I was still wet from the pool and, hot tub, and it would be best to change. "I would love to see your room. I bet it's amazing," I say to her, and I kiss her again. She was just too cute, and I really thought I found the one. I have been searching and searching. Some girls weren't so great, or they just wanted sex with me. I couldn't blame them. I was cute, and most girls thought I was hot. And they knew I was sweet and romantic, and some even knew I was a perv, and they probably would be thinking I wanted sex. Okay, sure, I do wanted sex at times, but at other times I just wanted to get to know the girl first and then I have it. But some girls just want to push it, and have it just a few minutes into the relationship. Boys have to watch out for those kinds of girls. They can be dangerous, but there are boys that are like that as well, and then the girls have to watch out.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:41 pm

Selena smiled, watching him as he stared at her. She gave him a small peck on the nose then leaned back. "So do you want to change first since we're already in your room?" She asked. He seemed to be thinking about something so she let him space out for a little as she began to daydream. Was he the one? Had she finally found her match? They sure had a lot in common, she thought. But was it enough? They had only just met, after all. She broke out of her reverie and gave him another kiss on the lips. She was drawn to his lips. They were so perfect. She could kiss him forever. But that might be a little uncomfortable for him so she resisted doing so. She stroked his cheek gently, watching his eyes. "Go change," she said gently and let her hand fall back onto her lap.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:44 pm

Harry
I nodded, as I jumped off the bed and gathered some clothes to change into. I didn't care that my hair was still wet. I would take a shower later, but it wasn't a good time yet. I gave Selena a quick kiss before I went into the bathroom to change. Was she the one? Or was she just another girl that I would break up with? I didn't want to break her heart. I think it would be too hard for me to even do that. She looks pitiful and sensitive, and it would be too hard for me to do anything like that. I really liked her, and I couldn't think of doing anything to hurt her. That didn't really sound like me. Even though a lot of other girls are on this cruise, I will settle down and only like one. I promised.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:50 pm

I love Harry<33 x3

Selena smiled breathlessly as he kissed her before going off to change. She sat with her legs criss-crossed on the bed. She bit her lip to keep from grinning. She didn't need him thinking she was some peppy psycho. She had been planning to flirt with every guy on the cruise but now she made a resolution to do her best to stay with one guy for the whole cruise. Maybe even longer, who knows? She remembered that she wasn't sure where he was from. She made a mental note to ask him when he came out. She looked around his room, noticing how organized it was. It showed that he wasn't careless. You could tell a lot about a guy from his room. She got up and grabbed her towel bending over and trying to towel her hair dry. Once it was dry she straightened up and sat on the bed again. She messed with her hair, trying to make it look good before he came back out.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:05 pm

Harry
I come back out in clothes, but my hair was still wet. I didn't care. I flipped my hair, and I hopped back onto the bed. I gave her a kiss. I wondered what she did when I was changing. "So, what were you doing when I was changing?" I asked her, with a smile as I sit on the bed next to her. I hope she wasn't doing anything bad... heck why would she? She probably was just looking around my room.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:11 pm

Selena's face lit up when he came back out. She smiled. "Don't worry I didn't go through your stuff. I just kinda glanced around, dried my hair, nothing exciting." She shrugged. She couldn't help but notice how nice he looked. Did he ever not look hot? Bet it's not possible for him to ever not look hot. She felt awkward sitting there in her bikini when he was dressed. "Want to come to my room with me? I'd like to change, too." She said with a soft smile. She quickly tried to remember if her room was messy. She sure hoped not! She had unpacked and that was all she had done in there. So there was no way that it could be already messy. She hugged her towel against her chest.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi1998 Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:15 pm

Dayna: I smiled, pushing the whole 'player' thing out of my mind, I deid't think he was, he seemed too sweet and kind to be a player, well, at least compared to Sam and Shaiden back at home. They were complete players, always flirting, and never being serious about it, oh well, they were idiots anyway. "No problem." I told him with a smile. "I definitely think we should keep in contact and visit each other after this." I siad with yet another smile and drinking my citrus smoothie.
Scampi1998
Scampi1998

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:16 pm

Harry
I chuckled, as I kissed her lightly on one cheek. I thought it was an amazing idea that she offering me to come see her room. I would love to, and besides, we were here for a pretty long, okay, maybe not that long, but she could be dying for me to see her room. "I would love to see your room," I say, smiling, as I jump off the bed, and I wait for her. "You want to go now?" I asked, with a shrug, as I look at her as I cross my arms.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:22 pm

Reth smiled after a sip of his blueberry blitz smoothie. "I'd love to stay in contact with you. Are you staying for the whole cruise or are you getting off somewhere?" He asked, hoping she'd be staying. He finished his smoothie and the bartender took it. He was given another one and he played with the straw. He looked over at her and smiled. "So how old are you?" He asked, tilting his head. She looked to be about his age, but looks could be deceiving. He took a sip of his new smoothie. Mmmm. Mango. He watched her, almost wondering why such a beautiful girl would want to hang out with someone like him.

Selena stood up and smiled. "Yes, let's go now. I'm getting cold." She said with a shiver as she wrapped the towel around herself to try to warm up. She glanced around his room one more time before heading to the door. "I'm on the floor above you." She said, pointing up at the ceiling. She grabbed her bag from by the door and made sure she had her room keys. Good, she wouldn't be locked out. That would be bad. She walked out into the hallway and headed to the elevator, eager to get into some warm clothes.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:25 pm

Harry
I nodded, and I put my arm around her. I take my room keys and put it in my pocket. I wouldn't want to come back and not be able to get in so good that I have my keys. I closed the door as I followed her over to the elevator. I pressed the up button as I waited for the elevator to come. When it opened up, I got on, waited for her to follow, and I press on her floor which was above mine. I waited for the doors to close, and I enjoy the ride up.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:29 pm

Selena smiled as he put his arm around her shoulders. She walked with him to the elevator and waited for it to arrive. Once it came, they stepped in and she watched him press the button for her floor. She leaned against the wall as they elevator slowly went up. Once they reached her floor she stepped out and led him down the hallway to her room. She unlocked the door and walked in, holding it open for him. She silently thanked herself for keeping it clean and putting stuff away before she had gone to the pool. Everything was neat and organized.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:32 pm

Harry
When the elevator stopped at her floor, it opened up, and I walked out following her to her room. I walked down the hall towards her room, and when we got there, I watched her open up the door and I walk in. I looked around her room. It was pretty neat and organized like mine was, and if it wasn't I probably wouldn't even care. "You have a nice room," I say to her, as I keep on looking around.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:38 pm

Selena smiled, pleased that he liked it. "Thanks. Make yourself comfortable. I'm going to go get changed." She grabbed some jean shorts and a black lace tank top. She went into the bathroom and changed. She fixed her hair and put on some makeup. She wanted to look good for Harry. Why was she going to all this trouble when she had just met the guy? Oh well. It was fun! She walked out of the bathroom when she was finished and sat on her bed. "So what do you want to do?" She asked him, watching him.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi1998 Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:39 pm

Dayna: "I'm staying for the whole cruise." I said happily, answering his first question. "And technically, I'm seventeen, but I'm gonna be eighteen in..." I stopped in mid-sentence to count the days. "Three days." The twenty-third of Jamuary was my birthday, and I was pretty excited! "So how old are you?" I asked him in return, he w3as probably about the same age as me.
Scampi1998
Scampi1998

Back to top Go down

Post  xXAkaliaXx Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Reth grinned, glad that she was staying for the whole cruise. This was gonna be the best cruise ever! He stirred his smoothie as he answered her question. "I'm 18. I'll be 19 in about a month." He said with a smile. So her birthday was in three days? Hmm. He might just have to help make that birthday the best one yet. He smiled. "So do you have plans for your birthday?" He asked. Maybe he could take her out to dinner. Or they could go swimming. Or go see a movie. They could do whatever she wanted to, that is, if she wasn't doing anything.
xXAkaliaXx
xXAkaliaXx
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi1998 Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:56 pm

Dayna: I shrugged. "Not really, I hardly ever do anything for me birthday." I said with another slight shrug. "My brother and dad decided to put me on a boat for a few weeks for my birthday, so, here I am." I said with a small laugh. I guess I was a bit anti social at times, I did have friends, but only hung aaround with the close ones, besides, I had way too much homework to do, and I would be getting a oart time job soon so, yeah. Even less time on my hands.
Scampi1998
Scampi1998

Back to top Go down

Post  RoseAnnStyles Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:17 pm

Harry
I hopped onto her bed as I watched her gather her clothes and went to change. I looked around her room at everything in it. It looked like she didn't do much in here yet, and maybe just unpacking. When she came out, I looked at her, and woah baby she looked hot. I starred at her when she came out. How could she been wearing her swim wear and then change into clothes like this? She must have picked something to make me impressed. I shrugged. There was many things to do, but I just couldn't think of anything. "What do you want to do?" I changed the question.
RoseAnnStyles
RoseAnnStyles
Experienced Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat<3 Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:41 am

Kat<3 wrote:
Serious~and~stuff wrote:Rex: Nobody had been even slightly interesting to him, until the fantastic red head of course. Once they collided he had let go of the other woman and she took the hint. "No, your quite alright. I left my drink at the bar, it's hard to dance with one." Flashing a charming smirk, he held out his hand to the young woman. "My names Randy, but you can call me Rex."

Scarlett continued dancing while they were talking. She want much of a hand shaker "I'm Scarlett. Call me whatever you like!" She flashed a flirty grin and gently pulled his hands up to her waist. "Wanna go get a drink?" She called over the loud music. It was in between loud and too loud. Without hearing his answer she pulled him across the room, her converse hi tops barley sliding and bouncing as she walked.

Kat<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum