Free Roleplaying!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

2 posters

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

Go down

Teh Ryu and Teh Britt - Page 6 Empty Re: Teh Ryu and Teh Britt

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 10:12 am

Mia shook her head "no, why would you ask such a question?" she giggled and relaxed her head on the pillows "I'm glad you didnt leave me though. I'm um...Kinda afraid to be alone at home. its always hard for me to sleep at night cause i know my parents arent home."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

https://lovetoroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri May 03, 2013 10:20 am

Ryu held her hand gently looking at her eyes. "I'll always be by your side.. You will never be alone ever again." He had a gentle smile, but in reality this kind of promise was hard to keep, being the targed of various enemies staying alive was one of the hardest things to do. It's like his inner self said "If you die you take two lives with you.", that's what he wanted to change. He wanted to beat his own destiny more than ever.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 10:27 am

Mia smiled "Thank you so much ryu." she held his hand and hugged it to her "It feels so nice to love someone, doesnt it?" she looked into his eyes, there was no way that anyone could tear them appart. Not now, not ever. She was always there for him and he was always there for her.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri May 03, 2013 10:39 am

Ryu smiled to her words looking at her beautiful eyes he was clearly hipnotized by her beauty. "I still have a long way to go before I understand what love truly is.. But it feels very nice." He kept his emotions locked deep inside him for many years, this sudden change made him realize that he had a long way to go before understanding them a bit better. But now that he was Mia he was hoping that she would help him with that task, together forever.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 10:47 am

Mia nodded "yeah..But I can still help you bring out your emotions." she closed her eyes and opened them again with a smile "did you ever want anything?"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri May 03, 2013 10:55 am

Ryu was really surprised by her question, he moved his look up at the ceiling. "Does being human count?" He spoke with a smile on his face. "Honestly, being human was all I ever wanted.. If I was human I wouldn't have wasted all of these years like this, even through high school all I did was pitty and curse myself for being what I am... And all I ever wanted was to be human, that way we could have met a long time ago.." He spoke moving his look back at Mia, he had a gentle smile. "Though that will never come true, that's why I'm going to do my best and change this world, together with you.."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 12:10 pm

Mia giggled and nodded "Being human does count!" she listened to him "You are human now. You feel." she smiled "changing the world with me...thank you." she cupped his face "I will always be with you"
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri May 03, 2013 12:20 pm

Ryu had a long way to go before he could call himself a human or anything else than a demon, but being told that made him smile. Though her words really did make his eyes widened, this was the first time hearing words that litteraly touched his heart. "You do realise that you stole my heart?" He spoke closing his eyes slowly, enjoying Mia's company and warmth.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 12:26 pm

Mia looked at him, light sparkling in her eyes "Really?" she was so happy. Her heart thumped against her chest "I think you might have taken mine as well." she giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri May 03, 2013 2:50 pm

Ryu leaned closer and kissed Mia's lips gently. "Really.." He smiled moving his hand on her chest, he could feel her heartbeat. "I'm going to protect it with all my might, nothing will ever seperate us." He spoke reasuring her that he will never leave her side.. Even at his young age he has realised that if he wasn't with her all of his emotions would have turned him into a monster. "You give me strength.."
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 4:45 pm

Mia smiled as he kissed her back for a change "I'm glad you're going to keep us safe." she looked down at his hand that was on her chest, feeling her heartbeat "You give me strength too. I could never let anything happen to you, Ryu..." she looked up at him and kissed him, this time, she didnt pull away
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Fri May 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Ryu returned the kiss moving his other hand behind Mia's waist, her pressence was like a drug to him. Even though he was surprised how her aura was so pure. If you asked Ryu a few years ago if he would ever be this close to an angel, he would probably smack you down or tell you that it isn't possible, but the chances of meeting Mia were slim. Her lips were so soft, her body was so warm. You couldn't blame him for wanting to stay by her side forever, not anymore.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri May 03, 2013 5:21 pm

Mia closed her eyes, sliding her hands up his chest and wrapping them around his neck. She never had gotten sick of him. She never even got mad at him. Mia never knew that she would have someone as nice as Ryu. Always thought she wouldnt find the right one for her. But she has, and he would never be replaced.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 04, 2013 4:16 am

Ryu couldn't hold back his emotions any longer, his kisses were soft and gentle, trying so hard not to harm her in any way. He was scared of himself, it was very hard to control his passion which mixed with his own power. Mia was a very delicate and pure angel and he didn't want that to change, though this was the first time he ever kissed a girl. Though subconsciously he felt that his life has already changed, as long as he had Mia by his side he could face any hardship and he was grateful for that.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 04, 2013 9:02 am

Mia felt the passion, and she liked it. Of course, this is the first kiss she had, even though she had pressed kisses to his lips before. Mia never knew how good it felt to have a man's lips on her own. It felt amazing, something she had never felt before. Her hands slid into his hair, taking in every moment.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 04, 2013 10:20 am

Ryu deepened the kiss. this felt so nostalgic, even though his wounds were healed his stamina was way off. For a moment he broke the kiss, gasping for air as he had none in his lungs. "S-sorry.. I guess I forgot to breathe.." This made him feel like an idiot as he leaned his forehead on Mia's, his breathing was heavy as he was trying to catch his breath again.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 04, 2013 1:16 pm

Mia giggled and took time to get her air back "its okay, I forgot to breathe too." she ran her hands lightly in his hair. "you know...you're a very good kisser." she grinned and giggled
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 04, 2013 1:25 pm

Ryu blushed and slightly moved away his head from the embarrassment. "You know that there is no need to lie to me about that.." Even though this was his first time kissing he knew that he was pretty much bad at these things. Nothing you can do about that though, it's only natural to not kiss properly, he was pretty sure that Mia just wanted to boost his confidence or tease him. Wait, why was he analyising every little thing to the bone?
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 04, 2013 1:37 pm

Mia tilted her head "I'm not lying about it, Ryu." she giggled "you really are a good kisser. You make me feel all fuzzy inside and you open the real me. The one that wants to open up and love someone."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 04, 2013 1:53 pm

Ryu couldn't be more embarassed than this, did she not see how her words affected him? Maybe this was all just a game to make him act like this, but even knowing he can't stop blushing. "Saying that all of a sudden.." He moved his look slightly away, trying to calm down. "You are just too nice to me.." He wasn't used to somebody being by his side, ofcourse he would feel a bit discouraged and think that he wasn't the right guy for her, but then again he wouldn't let her be with anybody else. Ryu was surprised by his own logic..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 04, 2013 2:03 pm

Mia watched him "...do you not want me so nice...?" she asked, alittle surprised by when he said that she was too nice to him. She held his hands, kinda upset that maybe he thought that she was just too nice. She couldnt help it, she wished she could....
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 04, 2013 4:51 pm

Ryu moved his head left then right, that's not what he ment. "..Don't say it like that.. It's really a problem with me.." He spoke looking away, trying his hardest not to break under the pressure. Was it because he was scared of tainting her, Mia was the purest angel he has ever met, it was something that he didn't want to change about her.
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 04, 2013 4:58 pm

Mia sighed and hugged him to her "you deserve the best, Ryu. Trust me when I say it. Dont think you dont deserve anything. You protected an angel in the fights we had. Thats a good thing."
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxBoySRB Sat May 04, 2013 5:16 pm

Ryu suddenly realised the truth about himself after Mia hugged him. His body started to shake, facing the truth like this was really bad, he started to laugh slightly at himself. "That's not the real problem here.. I guess I became a real masochist.. Which means that due to the lack of love for many years, I've found pleasure in pain.." But even then he felt a sinking feeling that started to form deep inside his chest..
FoxBoySRB
FoxBoySRB
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Mia stared at him "so you mean....love doesnt effect you in any way...?" she didnt know weather to cry or anything. She was clearly confused at the moment, but that didnt stop her from her eyes tearing up. Though she couldnt stop them right now.
Britt-21
Britt-21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next